Darkness, Flames and Hopes Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Regardless of Minerva's trembling face and hoarse breaths, she began to quickly wet and taste every part of her face with her long tongue. Her tongue and lips left her neck and slipped over her fully flushed cheek. From there to her plump lips, chin and even her cute little nose. She firmly squeezed her nipple with one hand and dipped her nails into her flesh, trying to lower her panties further with the other hand, rather unsuccessfully. She closed her mouth, which was opened only for deep breaths and uncomfortable murmurs, again with her lips, and slipped her crimson body firmly between her legs, sweet heat spread her crotch and wetness.

Minerva shouted into her mouth and tried to push her head back with both hands, but Dimana held both of her wrists firmly, pinned her arms on soft branches. Minerva sharply turned her face to the campfire, whined harsh with a voice full of moaning and pleading.

"M-more gently! Damn you!"

Dimana rested her forehead on hers, let her breathe for a short time. Her red body rose and fell with the sorceress' deep breaths. Even her tail was trying desperately to slip under her panties. No doubt it wasn't a good start, but Dimana was sure she did her best. She'd have drain a damn male human a second time long ago, but females were really a different story, especially this one.

"S-sorry."

When Minerva turned her eyes back on her and took a deep breath, Dimana put a few kisses on her lips as calmly as she could. She even forgot what to do. She could ask her, but she would probably only bother the sorceress more. As Minerva folded her knees around her hips, Dimana began to slide her body down like a silent snake. Leaving her arms completely free, she put a kiss on her chin and on her long neck immediately after. She broke her knees and leaned on her wet nipples. She had so much wanted to play with these roundness for days! And now their owner was shaking them right under her nose while taking deep breaths. Without looking at Minerva's face again, she squeezed them gently with both hands, feeling the warmth and wetness on her fingers. She took out her long tongue and made a wet circle around her red nipple, started kissing and licking extensively, the cave filled with sucking sounds, Dimana didn't turn her eyes on her sweaty face, but she was more sure than anything that her face was glowing red. She didn't keep her and her cute lust waiting and filled mouth again with her soft breast, but this time she slightly bit her skin. Her sharp teeth left a deep bite mark around the nipple, causing Minerva to moan loudly again. Dimana slightly shut down her burgundy eyes, continued to bite and lick. When she quickly raised her head and squeezed her other breast to leave the same mark on the other nipple, she felt Minerva's trembling hands on her head. She thought she'd push her for a moment, but her long fingers just started caressing her wet hair tenderly, giving Dimana more courage, and this courage caused her breast to bitten harder and make her moan louder. After sucking on the other breast with appetite for a long time, Dimana turned her burgundy eyes to Minerva's blushed face, grinned widely. She raised the sorceress hand from her head and put a kiss on her palm. Time to move on. She asked calmly before she went further down.

"I... I'm moving down, now."

Even her body was tired of pushing her for more, and she was looking for permission on the blue eyes for more, like a shy girl. Dimana was proud of her calm, although her body shouted otherwise. She might not have had such an opportunity again, and when she died tomorrow, she would die regretfully as she couldn't taste this woman as much as her cursed life. No, all she needed was a permit. A nod, even a sensual gaze. Doesn't matter. And the pass that she was waiting for came sooner than she thought. Minerva licked her bottom lip, noded resolutely.

What disturbed Dimana's smile was not permission or thoughts that increased her nerves, but the sharp lust that took control of her body. She lifted the warm dress on them roughly and threw it to a side, and immediately retreated on her knees until her nose reached between her legs. The sorceress' softly slipped panties was exposing her black public hair and clit. As Minerva's sharp breaths increased, Dimana poked her nose into the wet area without taking off the wear, filling all her lungs with the sensual fresh scent. For a moment she thought she smelled lavender, but her devastated brain might have been playing with her. It doesn't matter, after all, the truth was under her nose in its most sensual form. She straightened on her butt, without looking at the sorceress, quickly rolled pulled the black panties off of her long legs. Watching the wet folds with a deep sigh, the sorceress gently lifted her hips off the ground and opened her thighs for her, but it was not enough. When Dimana grabbed both of her knees and spread her crotch firmly enough to scare Minerva, more juice leaked from her red lower lips. There was no point in wasting. Minerva lifted her trembling head from the branches to watching the view, Dimana took out her long tongue and buried her head into her womanhood.

"Sssh- d-damn gods!"

Minerva grinded her teeth, moaned loudly, closed her mouth tightly with her palm while checking the woman next to her with her expanding, worried eyes. Dimana no longer rational enough to care for them. She smashed her lips over the wet opening, forcing the tip of her tongue against the burning inner walls. As more water flowed to her mouth and drowned Minerva into more groanings, she slipped her tongue all the way in one go. Minerva shouted joyfully into her palm, quickly put her other hand on the head of the succubus, while raising her hips further, she forced Dimana's head more to her slit.

Dimana grasped her thighs firmly with both hands to balance her mouth over her wetness. Her tail was tapping to the ground of the cave like a whip with pleasure. She weakly opened her lashes and gazed at the sorceress' emotional wide eyes. She would have laughed if her mouth wasn't busy after she noticed that another of her fears was fading with Minerva's suppressed sharp moans. The damn woman liked it and the only purpose of this lustful rapprochement was no longer to help her. Now both were satisfied and happy enough. Another mutual assistance agreement could be sealed as her mouth and Minerva's cunt kissed. Well, at least she was responding much better than Dimana had predicted.

When Minerva's waist was weakened and landed on her cloak again, Dimana began to wave her tongue inside her loosening flesh. She tasted more juice by forcing every fold and softness inside as she buried her whole tongue as deep as she could. Minerva groaned loudly without worrying about the first time anymore, lifted one leg and threw it over Dimana's shoulder, slid her fingers through the succubus' black hair. She lifted her hand from her mouth without taking her blue eyes off Ambryn's motionless body and began to caress her nipples roughly. Each tongue blow and wet licking sound made her groanings louder, shook her whole body with lust.

Dimana was trying to catch all the hot and delicious drops that flow more, regardless of Minerva's senseless and shy concern. Now she had a new wish to the Dark Lord. To die in this position if she really needs to die on this bloody earth. While dipping her tongue deeper into the damned woman's sex that she couldn't even imagined a few minutes ago, and licking her sweet cum with appetite. When Minerva suddenly took her leg off her shoulder and lifted her waist up and pressed the succubus' head more firmly to her cunt again, Dimana's mouth and gullet filled with more hot liquid. She wrinkled her eyebrows and looked at the blue eyes of the woman shouting with pleasure. Coming already?

"D-Dimana!"

Minerva answered her curiousity by gushing strong hot waves into her mouth. She closed her eyes tightly, squeezing her thighs around the succubus' head, held it with one hand, put the other hand in her mouth, and bit her fingers. Dimana tried not to miss any juice without disturbing the eye contact, but although she tried to swallow her extreme cum quickly, she couldn't prevent her mouth from filling and the drops flowing from her chin to the cloak. She wanted to take her tongue out of her sweet walls to make her come more easily, but she could not move her hungry body in any way. It was as if she was become slave, and Minerva's weakened blue eyes brought her a much different and sharp feeling. Even when Minerva's hand loosened around her head, her hips lay back on the cloak and her thick warmth ran out, Dimana was still holding her tongue inside her soft wetness. She certainly didn't want to take it off, but when Minerva suddenly straightened over her butt, her long tongue fell off her folds. As she turned her burgundy eyes up and tried to straight with surprise and anxiety, Minerva grabbed and yanked her head by her wet hair with both hands, kissed her lips with lust. She tasted herself with delightful appetite, accompanied by Dimana's moans. Dimana was unable to respond to her soft lips because of her surprise, and it was too late when she mastered her mind. Minerva smiled weakly, pulling her head with herself, lying on her back again, Dimana fell on her completely sweaty and relaxed body and for the first time in a lifetime, she found peace by resting her head on her breasts, feeling the fingers caressing her hair, and hugging her tightly. Although she was aware of her absurd existence and helplessness, she couldn't stop smiling widely.

For a long time she only listened to her rapid heartbeats and relaxing breaths, and Minerva didn't open her mouth after putting a kiss on top of her head. Even Dimana's lower lips and lust were still begging for attention, compassionate emotions in her heart were much stronger than them. She whispered curiously, leaving a small kiss on the sorceress' sweaty chest.

"You like it?"

Minerva smiled weakly at this, pressed her head against her chest a little more.

"Well... Looks like I'm more into men, but... It was okay."

Dimana saved her head from her hands and frowned. As Minerva bit her lip and raised her eyebrows, she had to giggle right away. Her body and soul had told a very different story, and her little lie was too cute as it reflected on her blushing face.

"I... Can pleasure you more! More differently. Like a man..."

Minerva wrinkled her lovely face, rolled her eyes, and continued caressing her hair again.

"Isn't that enough?"

"Don't lie, then!" Dimana barked with a sharp frown. Minerva stopped caressing her head, glanced at Ambryn and frowned furiously.

"Okay, damn it! I love it. Fucking delighted! Happy now?"

She pressed the succubus' grinning face down with her hand, but Dimana kept her head steady, asked in an excited voice. Did she think she could get away so easily!

"Then, then, that means you want more, right?"

Minerva clenched her teeth, closed her eyes, and groaned in disgust. Dimana kept looking curiously at her slowly softened face. Even if she refused, she seemed collaborative enough to use her fingers. The blue eyes reopened and turned to her lips. For a while, there was no sound from the sorceress, but eventually she sighed and spoke in a curious tone.

"What's in your bloody mind? Don't tell me you're gonna sit on my face! But you said... Like a man. How so?"

Dimana leaned on her lips without breaking his grin and made a wet kiss. As an answer, she tapped her tail on her thigh a few times and stroked her wetness slightly. Minerva was still curiously looking at her face, but suddenly her brows wrinkled, she gently lifted her head and gazed at the red limb. Dimana caressed her red cheek with hers and giggled again. The tail was a obvious sign for demons, but succubuses had started to use it for many different purposes long ago. She couldn't remember using her tail for this purpose while on earth, but she was very close to trying it on the human she least hated.

"Oh, you can't mean it... It's- It's like a snake!"

Dimana raised her head and whispered to her cute face that was completely blushed.

"You'll love it, I promise!"

Minerva shook her expanding blue eyes, put her hand on Dimana's shoulder, and pushed her back slightly.

"I- It's too much, Dimana. I can't! Maybe another- Ah!"

Of course, Dimana knew she would protest, and she was ready for it. Stroking her wet pussy with her tail, she searched for the entrance between her soft lips, gently pushed the head inside, ended Minerva's appeal with a loud groan, but the sorceress quickly recovered, frowned sharply, a short wave of anger darkened her beautiful face. Before she opened her mouth, Dimana whispered anxiously, with a pleading tone.

"Let me, please! I'll stop if you tell me to! I swear to gods..."

It was funny to swear to gods who didn't belong to her, but neither of them was smart enough to think about it. Even for the first time, bloody gods might have helped a devil, because Minerva's red face slowly softened again. Dimana added quickly, without missing the opportunity.

"I promise, Minerva. I... I'll never hurt you."

Minerva examined her pleading face for a long time, blew a deep breath into her face, rolled her eyes, and gave Ambryn a worried look again.

"My brain melts from sleeplessness, Dimana. But just... Be damn quick. And don't you ever-"

Without waiting for the sorceress to finish her warning, Dimana quickly went down with a cheerful smile that spread on her face. Dimana sat between her legs while Minerva raised her head curiously and following her every movements carefully. She put her hands on back of both knees and spread her legs to the end, exposed her wetness lit by campfire flames like a rose blooming in spring. She couldn't even guess that she would miss the damned sweet smell in such a short time, but another reason for her rush was her own cum that began to pour out without any intervention. The rain had stopped completely, and there was a short time before the sun rose.

She pulled her tail forward between her legs. While Minerva watched her with her prying eyes and open mouth, she grabbed her tail firmly from the center and aimed it to her soft sex. Minerva took a final anxious gaze at the witch and sat up on her butt,giving all her attention to the succubus' hardened tail. She didn't say anything while trembling with excitement, but she was cautious enough to yell at her to stop at any moment. Dimana's tail was too long, but after a finger length, it was as thick as a young manhood. To impress the woman more, Dimana gave all her strength to her hellish length and erected it. She would eventually lose her strength, but until then, she hoped to make her come again.

Dimana gently turned her back to the campfire without taking her eyes off of Minerva's anxious face, sat on her heels, spreading her knees. Her wounded leg started to whine when it rubbed on the ground, but the place it occupied in her lustful mind was small enough to be considered insignificant. She smiled weakly at the cautious blue eyes staring at her tail, then caressed the sorceress' knee, turning her attention to her face.

"S-sit on my lap..."

For a moment she thought she would have to deal with her objections and whimpers again, but Minerva's reaction was very different. The anxiety on her face faded and turned into a wide smile, she rose on her knees, turned her back to the witch, wrapped her arms around the neck of the succubus who was watching her with surprise and lust, pressing her sweaty hips on her thighs. Oh, this human! Dimana bit her bottom lip and immediately erased the expression on her face, responding to her smile with a wet, long kiss. The damn woman surprised her more and more every moment. Maybe she was really into men more, but her interest might have been based on an instinct that required only a phallus. Of course, there was no such distinction for a succubus, and human perceptions were quite interesting. If she made Minerva happy enough, there could be another opportunity in the future, and while melting between her lips, this beautiful possibility was one of the winds of emotions that prevented Dimana from holding the sorceress' hips roughly and plunging her tail to the farthest point she could reach inside her cunt, without worrying about her health.

Minerva pulled her lips back, rested her forehead on hers, turned her eyes down, and gave her attention back to her tail. Dimana swallowed their mixed saliva hard, holding her wet hip firmly with one hand, sliding the tip of the tail with her other hand into her hot folds. Her sweaty tail easily entered into her wetness with a soft thrust, making them both groan loudly. Minerva relaxed on her lap and put her head on her shoulder, Dimana left her tail and grabbed her other hip, giving all her strength to her most interesting limb. She began to wave her tail in Minerva, accompanied by hard spasms and moans that filled the cave, but for more better experience, she didn't neglect to thrust it into her inner walls back and forth like a male human. The first results certainly impressed the sorceress. Minerva grabbed the succubus's neck more firmly with her slightly shaking arms, kissed her lips wide, shouted her loud moaning into her drooling mouth, demanded more of the thickness that caused her to bury her knees into the soil and filled her tight quim. Dimana responded to her request wholeheartedly, dipping more inches into the sorceress, thrusting more roughly, stroking more deeply her wet softness. As Minerva bit her bottom lip hard suddenly, Dimana moaned with pain and pleasure, in return, she spanked and jiggled her sweaty both cheeks hard and loud, grasped them more tightly. Minerva began to use her plump buttocks, and soon achieved a perfect rhythm with the succubus. While she continued to thrust her tail back and forth into her, she responded to each rough thrust by pushing her wetness until her walls filled and stretched completely with fast and experienced waist bobs.

"D-damn it- F-fuck" both shouted to each other.

As Dimana dipped her nails into her hips, Minerva's swift movements became much stronger. The sorceress raised her knees off the ground and wrapped her legs around the succubus' waist. Her hips were now slightly rising and landing on Dimana's thighs, and with each of their thrusts, the cave was filling with deep groans and wet noises of their sweaty nipples squeezing each other. Dimana bit her inner lip so hard while watching bouncing tits in front of her eyes, she felt the sharp blood taste in her throat. Although her body was paralyzed with pleasure, the groans and secret weak smile of the woman on her lap weakened her more and more. The damn woman was truly happy now.

"Y-you are a blest!"

Without the slightest reduction in her thrust, Minerva turned her wet face and tired eyes to Dimana's appreciating burgundy eyes, smiled widely, responding exactly as the succubus desired with her throaty voice.

"S-shut up- Devil- Just- Just do me."

She had no intention to do otherwise, but her strength was about to run out. She couldn't hold her tail solid anymore, her thrust rhythms were constantly disappearing and the damn woman was still enjoying it! Even the bumps of her wide hips weren't stop until Dimana held them tight and rose with her body on her knees. As Minerva's blue eyes widened in surprise, Dimana laid her back on her cloak without taking off her tail from her walls. She grabbed her long neck firmly, yanked her head forward roughly, looking back into her lustful blue eyes, giving her last remaining power to her tail. She could now feel her own slit on hers, and that wet contact was enough to make her come quickly. Minerva wrapped her arms around her neck and brought her lips closer to her face to kiss her, wrapping her long legs around her waist, resting her heels on her butt, making their cunts kiss each other too, muttered between short sensual kisses.