Darkness, Flames and Hopes Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I- I'm- My- H-heavens!"

Dimana knew what she was trying to say, but there was no point. She had already lost all stability of her tail, and her quim was already wetting hers. Still, she was trying so hard to fuck her like a man, as promised. She was trying to make the woman come as much as she could, by slamming her wet folds firmly onto hers and keeping and waving her tail inside aimlessly. Fortunately and finally, Minerva began to come while tightening her arms and legs around her body and roaring into her mouth. Her juices gushed out around Dimana's tail and between their legs, splashed on their sweaty thighs, wet her cloak much more. Dimana saved her lips and moaned with pleasure like her, squeezed the woman's trembling face between both hands and whispered a sincerely thank to the glowing blue eyes. The two ruined lives continued to wet each other's warmth for a long time in this position. It was a sweet touch of the merger of two cursed destinies, and neither had the slightest objection. Another silent blessing and another knot on their tangled life bonds. Another bond between the only purpose of her existence, all she has done throughout her life and the waves of alien emotions she has never felt since her rebirth. These blue eyes were an incredible reality that Dimana regained while escaping from her terrible destiny. And same eyes that created a sincere smile on her face and heart for the first time. The emotions were strong, no doubt, but lust was unforgettable. Dimana wanted to slide her body down and lick all the juices flowing, but found the much stronger and peaceful relief in Minerva's fluttering tired eyes, deep breaths and wet lips.

"Thank you."

The sorceress raised her brows and chuckled weakly, pushing her playfully to the side with her hand, and straightened on her butt with some whinings. Dimana rested her head on her arm and caressed the small scratches on Minerva's back. Minerva hastily lifted the hem of her cloak and cleaned her thighs and lower lips, reaching for her panties on the ground, glanced over her shoulder at Dimana and grinned.

"Thanks to you. At least for not turning me into one of your slaves."

Dimana offended like a child for that. She had never ever thought about using her bloody aura. Beside, the sorceress had not weakened enough to hand over her body to her easily.

"Oh, You'd never know."

As Minerva straightened on her knees and pulled her panties up, Dimana sat up behind her and left a kiss on her shoulder.

"Time for questions now. Who was she?"

Minerva giggled and pushed her head back with her shoulder, dropping her body back onto her cloak. She pulled the dress on the floor and covered her body with lazy care, turned her tired but cheerful eyes to Dimana.

"Don't even think about it. Time to sleep for me. You know... I want to ask something."

Dimana sat next to her hips, pulled her knees towards her, shook her shoulder. Minerva asked curiously.

"What you did in there... I've never seen anything like that before. Not even close. You used the flames like a sword. And your next appearance... I'm worried like hell, succubus."

It was a question Dimana didn't know how to answer but she was more curious than the sorceress. And more worried.

"I'm not sure. I just remember that I wanted to destroy that thing and I turned my palm. Then... I don't know."

When Dimana thoughtfully turned her eyes from the ground to her, the sharp fatigue in the sorceress' eyes was replaced by more familiar tender glow. Compassionate, but undoubtedly a glance at Dimana's weakness. Minerva raised her head and leaned it against her palm, speaking in a confident voice.

"Ambryn is right. And that corpse-kisser bastard was wrong. That idiot died because he couldn't understand you. You... You're too clever to be a demon. And too emotional. You're really like a human, even-"

"S-stop! Please!"

Dimana turned her angry face to the campfire that spread the last flames, shocked the sorceress in surprise. She couldn't enjoy the damn comfort any more. No, it wasn't her fault. She was just telling the truth. She turned her burgundy eyes back to Minerva and tried to keep her voice calm, even though she knew she couldn't succeed.

"This is not a compliment, okay? I'm not a bloody human! I'm a demon... I was born as a demon. Lived as a demon. That's all my truth. And you're telling me... You're not! Even... Even if it's true, so that makes me what? Oh, let me tell you, just a freak! A red bastard. A cursed whore! A talkative pet. A- A- Me!"

Dimana took a deep breath and turned her head to the side as Minerva straightened on her butt again without taking her eyes off of her.

"So... Yes. I'm not... Normal. And that's hurts. Beyond everything. Want to help me? Let's head for the mountains already!"

She never objected as Minerva hugged her flaming body. On the contrary, she rested her head against her shoulder and begged to her mind to shut up. She just wanted her to understand, but her words had done nothing but put her in a more shitty and pathetic state. How bad would it be to look for comfort on a human's shoulder? It was undoubtedly pathetic enough to make even hellhounds laugh, and it was really comfortable enough to relax her.

"I'm sorry, Minerva. You don't deserve this."

While Dimana was biting and sucking her inner lips, Minerva released her suddenly, holding her head with both hands, putting a big kiss on her lips, leaving her breathless again. It was much better than her shoulder, but different enough to fill her painful heart with lust again. Minerva took her lips back and smiled weakly, opened her mouth to say something serious, but her stomach spoke before her. The loud growling continued until the sorceress' cheeks reddened again. Dimana didn't understand why she was ashamed, but she smiled widely and asked.

"Go to sleep. I'll look for breakfast... Anything you want?"

Minerva laid her back on the cloak with a joyful and long laugh, covered her body with her gown again.

"Sure! Chicken sausage, orange pie, grape cake, herbal tea, oh and some berries... I'm joking damn it! Find a hare maybe. Or eggs. Good luck to you. Stay out of sight. Don't go too far!"

Dimana rolled her eyes and nodded. At least she could climb trees and find eggs. She turned her burgundy eyes into the forest that started to enlighten. Aged trees and lush hills were showing a unique view and just as painful. She glanced at the smiling sorceress, bent down slowly, leaving a kiss on her thigh and sniffed her scent again, stood up more vividly. Damn humans's damn needs!

"Mari."

Dimana frowned and turned to the sorceress again. Her smile still brightened her beautiful face, but her blue eyes didn't have the same joy.

"Food name?"

"Her name. Marievel."

She kept looking at her with eyes demanding her to continue, but the woman who turned her head to the witch and closed her eyes didn't have any other words in her mouth. Marievel. Important enough not to be forgotten. Dimana's curiosity was relapsed again, but she never thought Minerva would say anything else about her. However, she noted this name in her mind as turning her eyes into the forest again. The first lights of the day were shining on wet leaves. The steam and fog rising from the heated ground formed a red harmony on the top of the trees. Dozens of different bird chirps announced the end of the darkness, adding more vitality and wildness to the woods.

"What awaits us today?" Dimana asked quietly, without taking her eyes off the glitters. Minerva answered after a loud sigh.

"Let's see... His mate went to the witches. So now the witches will follow us, too, with the warriors. Also, those bastards' chambers must be nearby. They will attack us as we try to escape. Ambryn will sold us out. You'll have to run away. And I... I will die there. Alone. No funeral, no love, no memory... In a pit full of mud- "

"Will you shut the hell up, please!" Minerva giggled shamelessly without opening her eyes as Dimana glanced over her shoulder, crying with disgust.

"Why? Just the truths. It's not a story that everyone will live happily ever after. Don't forget that. If anything happens to me, run away without looking back."

"You're mad! Mad!" Dimana turned and barked angrily, shook her fist at her.

"Ambryn will not hurt you! She- She- Just look at her! She came for you. She... Her... Show her some respect. And I will not leave your ass, you bloody nuts! I don't give a damn about you. I'll take your corpse with myself to those damn mountains, if I have to!"

Whatever her cursed plans were, her hopelessness and paranoidness, which quickly turned into despair, would no longer affected only her. Dimana finally silenced with a deep breath and covered her burgundy eyes with her palm, Minerva turned her tired eyes filled with blood back to the ceiling of the cave.

"Behold, I have no desire to die yet. Go now, I'll sleep a little bit. Actually I have a surprise for you tomorrow."

Dimana immediately erased the curious expression that reshaped her angry face, lowered her hand and frowned at the smiling woman.

"What?"

"His soul... We have to destroy it. As we promised."

This time the succubus couldn't stop her gestures and had to smile broadly. She had completely forgotten about the damned soul and the possibility of being deceived, and the sorceress would prove what she's capable of. She waved her finger at her to eagerly remind her of another promise.

"And you promised that you were going to teach me magic, sorceress!"

Minerva chuckled and nodded.

"Well... Why not... We'll start with-"

Her words disappeared suddenly with Ambryn's sharp scream, both of them jumped out of their spots and groaned in fear.

As the witch wrapped her dead body with her arms, shouted senselessly and looked around with her fearful eyes, Minerva muttered a swear, crawling to her side, firmly holding the witch's tremulous body, turning it to herself.

"Ambryn! It's me! Calm down!"

Ambryn's wet eyes turned to the sorceress, her trembling whining ended with deep and heartbreaking sobs. As Minerva caressed her shoulder and wet hair, Ambryn slowly covered her face with her shaky hands and blew her uncomfortable breaths into her palms.

"D-damn... D-damn it all!"

"It's okay. All over. You're safe now." Minerva whispered.

Ambryn pulled her hands over her wet face, leaned her forehead against the sorceress' bare chest, firmly grasped her shoulders. As she drained her tears into the lap of the other wizard, Dimana watched her shoulders swinging with sobs for a while, listened to Minerva's relaxing whispers, then turned her back, and started walking towards the fully illuminated forest with a bitter smile on her face. The end of a day and the beginning of another damned one, full of promises of death. Terrible, no doubt. But more hopeful as well.

But more importantly for now... How to catch a damn hare?