Darkness, Flames and Hopes Ch. 08

Story Info
Under God, Under Lover.
17.6k words
4.67
2.1k
2

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tailroad

Lordbaron Forest

The cold stream was biting and spasming all her skin, from her toes to her knees, but it couldn't prevent her demonic heart from warming up because of what her burgundy eyes were seeing. The small mountain stream that quietly flowing through the old trees, was the next stop of the two exhausted and doleful women after the cave. Minerva was sitting on the bank of the stream naked, aside from her black underwear. Between her legs was the witch leaning her bare back to the sorceress' tits. Ambryn's pale face was constantly mourning, but she was quietly enjoying the long fingers that softly caressing and combing her white strands. Some deep and light red grazes were painting all over her flesh. There was no trace of her wild charm and powerful stature the day before. For now, she had enough rights to express her half-dead demeanors, but Dimana was yearning her annoying laughter and stupid jokes, and even curses, often for the sorceress.

Minerva had no different facial expressions on her pink face either, but she seemed to enjoy the bath more than Ambryn, although rather than her own body she was taking care of the witch's. Breakfast was tasteless enough for her, and when Dimana recalled that she felt angry again. Despite her injured foot, she had chased the damn brown hare for a long time, but when the hare was about to jump into the hole, she had no choice but to use some flames. After she returned to the cave with a few eggs which she found at the bottom of a stone and a completely burned hare, Minerva started running out and vomiting.

As Minerva separated the wet strands from each other, exposing the red head wound and pressing two fingers to the painful spot, Ambryn returned to the earth again, flinching and whining softly. Dimana had not yet heard what had happened to her at the inn, but she could understand the shock of her experience from the witch's face. When the sorceress radiated healing spell on her fingers and started treatment, no appeal was spilled from Ambryn's lips. Minerva, without taking her hand from her head, held out the wet cloth she had torn from her green dress in front of Ambryn.

"Clean your body."

Ambryn bent her lips and nodded slightly, Dimana jumped up and ran in cold water, kneeling beside them.

"Let me."

Minerva bowed her head back to the witch's head without commenting. Ambryn finally took the cloth from the sorceress' hand, looked at it for a few seconds thoughtfully and held it to Dimana, smiling weakly.

"Scrub my arms. Softly."

Dimana smiled enthusiastically, nodded and sat beside her, grabbed the cloth. She pulled the witch's arm from her lap, soaked the cloth in water, grabbed her arm firmly and began to caress her pale skin randomly.

"Do you feel any other pain?" Minerva asked.

Ambryn's blue eyes softened with sadness, she sighed deeply and answered with a low voice.

"My ribs. Still hurt."

Minerva calmly released her white hair completely. She grasped Ambryn's shoulder with her right hand, took her left hand towards the witch's chest and pressed on her wet right breast, leaving both Ambryn and Dimana breathless for different reasons. Ambryn bit her bottom lip and closed her eyes again, Dimana grasped her arm more tightly and kept her eyes in the sweet contact. It wasn't appropriate to become that much horny while Ambryn was whining with pain and Minerva trying to concentrate on her spell but she could not control her mind. She was still regretting that not having the same fingers in her nether lips before she left them in the morning and the imagines that filled her brain while watching them were enough to get her wet with lust even when her body was crying in cold water.

"I... Want to thank you, sorceress... You saved me. Again..." Ambryn whispered without opening her eyes and lifted her arm, which Dimana held, and gently slapped the succubus' gaping mouth. As Dimana scattered her dirty thoughts with a sharp nod and continued to rub the witch's arm again, Minerva's finger knots turned more whiter on Ambryn's breast.

"It's Minerva. If you really want to thank me, at least do it properly."

Ambryn grimaced in anger, frowned, opened her mouth and eyes to swear, but no words were spilled between her lips that moment. When her face relaxed again, she cleared her throat and responded.

"Yes, you're right. Thank you, Minerva... And fuck you for been- Ah!"

Her words were cut with a slight slap over the head by Minerva.

"Thank Dimana, witch. She saved both of us."

Ambryn turned her face curiously to Dimana and frowned. Dimana smirked and participated in the discussion.

"I... Prefer fucking."

Minerva's cheeks blushed under the influence of intimacy a few hours ago. Ambryn rolled her eyes and smirked weakly. She suddenly pulled her arm from Dimana and grabbed the cloth in her hand and pointed to Dimana the woman behind her with her blue eyes as she tried to rub her arm with minor whimpers.

"Like your last night's adventure? I'm sure her twat overwhelmingly delicious but while I was dying- Ah!"

Her sentence ended with a slap again. Minerva barked angrily towards her head.

"Don't talk nonsense!"

"Really? I can still smell your sweet perfume perfectly- Ahh! Hit me once more!"

Minerva shouted a swear, leaping to her feet, quickly leaning forward before jumping into the stream and again slapping the witch's head. When Ambryn put a trip on the running woman's foot with her hand, Minerva lost her balance and howled, and fell into the cold water on her face. As Minerva fluttered to keep her balance in the water, Dimana chuckled for a long time like Ambryn, until Minerva sat up on her knees and spat some water. The sorceress cleaned her pink cheeks with her arms and yelled some hoarse curses, but joined the laughs shortly after she bowed her head and started caressing her hair. Ambryn thoughtfully turned her eyes to the reflection of the sun light on the stream and asked while sloppyly caressing her body.

"Are you married? No... This was a stupid question... Have you ever thought about getting married? Falling in love? Holding his hand and running to a barn, stealing kisses... Wearing a wedding dress that you will keep for the rest of your life... Having some bloody imps... You know, like a normal person. Preparing meal for your husband and watching the grow up of little Minervas and Azavans? I mean..." Fortunately, before she continued further, she noticed the explosion of anger on stone face of the sorceress. She gently bowed her head in a docile manner and showed her wet palm to Minerva, and apologized, making Dimana more surprised.

"I didn't mean that... It was a stupid metaphor. My point is being a mother... Having a surname. Building a family."

Minerva turned her back towards the stream, sat at the bottom of the water, pulled her knees towards her, wrapped her arms around her legs, grinned at the witch waiting for a reply, and remained silent for a short time.

"In a melancholic mood, Ambryn?"

Ambryn shook her head and shoulders calmly.

"Not at all. I left all the norms behind a long time ago. Possibilities and regrets too. I'm... Hell, I'm not even sure how old I am. I think I'm too old to be a bride anymore. Actually... I don't even know what I'm saying... Being a wife? Falling in love? So... So meaningless."

Minerva wrinkled her brows and asked in a mocking voice.

"Weren't you one of Red Mistress' wives?"

"Oh, please! A preposterous denotation of a preposterous mindset! I loved Efilia, but being her wife... Preposterous... But still... If I really wanted someone as a life partner... Until my last breath... That person would be Efilia. You... Can you tell me how she... Ugh! No... Nevermind."

Minerva held her blue eyes steady on Ambryn's sad face, but the witch gave all her attention back to her body before she continued further and began to rub her calves hard. Dimana couldn't enjoy the silence for a long time. She descended and pulled her feet out of the water and jumped up. Minerva took her eyes from the witch and turned them to her.

"Wait."

Dimana waited. As Minerva stood up slowly and waving her wet hair, burgundy eyes watched the drops gliding down her delightfully shaped hips and solid torso. When Minerva noticed the pair of sensual sparkles that raped her body, her wet cheeks blushed beautifully. Sitting next to Ambryn, the witch raised the corner of her panties with her thumb, stroking her thighs and lower lips with the cloth, ignoring anyone. As Dimana lifted her head and watched the sweet view over the white hair enthusiastically, she felt the sorceress' sharp slap on back of her knee. Ambryn giggled without raising her head or pulling her hands off her crotch.

"Leave her be. I like her desire."

Dimana smiled wide and kept watching, Minerva rolled her eyes and called out to the witch.

"Look at her leg. Any suggestion? The healing spell will not be enough."

Ambryn released her panties and looked over her shoulder to Dimana's leg. The shin bone, which was crushed and perforated under her torn red skin, was easily visible. Ambryn drawed her blue eyes up and asked.

"Do you feel pain?"

It was better than last night, but it was worse than slowing down her ability to run more than pain. Dimana shook her head.

"A little but it's... I can't step on it firmly."

Minerva gestured at her empty side. Dimana nodded and sat down on the clay next to the sorceress. When Minerva pointed her lap this time, the succubus raised her injured leg up and left it on the woman's wet lap and watched her long fingers caressing her whining skin. Ambryn moaned and started walking to her black gown hanging from the tree branch or to the rest of the gown.

"It will be good. Succubuses have their own healing abilities. Do your best and leave it to time."

Minerva looked at the witch over her shoulder as she pressed her palm against the wound and whimpered Dimana. "You know so much about them."

Ambryn giggled and quickly put the white bra on her breasts, lowering the torn dress over her head. The back of the dress was torn down to the paneled skirt. As a workaround, Minerva had tied the torn collars to each other, but every twenty steps, the dress was keep falling off her shoulders and slid down. And after every sliding, Ambryn was keep walking halfway naked, without caring so much.

"Believe me, you don't want to know. But none of them were like Dimana. She's completely different."

Minerva turned her blue eyes to Dimana's angered face and smiled broadly as she continued to cast her magic.

"What is hell like, Dimana?"

Dimana cheerfully pursed her lips, she moved her eyes all around and reported the situation to the sorceress.

"Where do I start... Thick air, cold water, evergreen trees, damn birds..."

She slightly pulled her foot off the sorceress' lap, aligned her heel to her womanhood and pressed it into her moist panties.

"And hot companions."

After a small but sharp groan, Minerva smiled weakly and glanced at Ambryn, who was trying to fix her dress over her shoulder, then left her leg, stretched out her hand and put her two finger on Dimana's inner thigh, close enough to her wetness.

"That doesn't sound so bad—"

"Ohhh!" Dimana moaned so loud that even some birds flew from the trees.

The blushing sorceress pulled her hand back to the succubus' foot and bowed her head, Ambryn turned to them and frowned with temporary curiosity, but didn't comment apart from a broad, pointed smirk. Minerva glanced at Dimana's apologetic face, giggled, threw her leg out of her lap, stood up and went to the witch who was dressed. She looked for a clean area on the dirty skirt of her green gown and began to dry her body carelessly. While she was closing the buttons, Ambryn moved behind her quietly, began to softly comb and brush her black hair with both hands and asked.

"You really don't plan to turn back, do you?"

Minerva lowered her eyes to the grass and sighed.

"You kill hope, hope kills you.." She murmured with an ambivalent voice.

Ambryn frowned, hooked the black strands behind her ear and jumped in front of her, crossed her arms over her breasts.

"Let's cut the dirt, shall we? Same day, sorceress! They were chasing me the first day I took my head out of the woods! And I told you, that damn necromancer was a Guild member! Now, why don't you use your brain and tell me why? Why would Guild want me?"

Minerva took her cloak hanging on the tree branch without caring about the witch's grave face. As she was dressing, Dimana again fell into deep lust as she recalled that the same cloak was a bed for them this morning and pulled the tip of her tail under her nose.

"Because there's something you're hiding from me?" Minerva asked as she bent down, wearing her boots. Ambryn rolled a few silent words in her mouth, wrinkled her brows, and put her hands on her waist, barked out loudly.

"Wha- Wa- What's that supposed to mean!"

"It's my line, witch. What does Guild want from you?"

She stood up again and turned her face to Dimana, but the witch immediately jumped in front of her and prevented their sights.

"Fuck you! I told you fucking everything! You know what... I don't care what you thinking. I'll find the truth today."

Minerva blew a breath to the sky, shook her shoulders, and looked over the witch's shoulder and gestured for the succubus to come.

"You're completely right, Ambryn. It's not my care. Do what you want. Head to all the damn caves. Kill all your blood sisters. We're going."

Every word made the witch's blue eyes tremble with more anger. Dimana certainly didn't want to leave the witch behind. Not after enduring all that trouble and pain to find and save her.

"All the fucking witches are here. The damn castle is alive. Hunters, scouts, spies are still alive. And maybe even my sisters... And Sebra! You know it. That's why you saved me, you did not?"

Minerva turned her crumpled face to the succubus, who was quietly listening to them, and called again with an ungraceful hand sign. Then turned to the witch as Dimana stood up and walked towards them, putting both fists on her waist and hissing.

"Yes! I want her too. But not enough to interfere with bloody Seven Will politics. Years later, Seven Will and Guild collaborate again, and they're both hunting you and I don't know how! No, Ambryn. This is a dead end for me."

"We can crush everyone if we stay together!"

"Oh, yes. I thought the same thing. Until that necromancer crushed us down!"

"We were caught off guard! We were careless! You said the damn necromancer went to the witches. Let's check the environment and find their shelter. Let's trap them!" Ambryn hissed back.

"Just like that, huh?" Minerva snorted, Ambryn ignored and continued.

"The headquarters I was telling you about is about forty miles away from here. No, that necromancer went somewhere closer, not there. I bet he went to a scout group nearby. Members of the scout groups do not exceed six. Not a number we can't deal with. We can even prepare good surprises for them if we act fast enough."

"He said them." The succubus muttered to the air quietly, but the witch neither missed it nor ignored it.

"What did you say?"

Two pairs of questioning blue eyes turned to her. It would probably be a stupid reminder, but Dimana cleared her throat and repeated it.

"He said, them. Let them know..." Ambryn made it clear that she didn't understand again by wrinkling her nose, but Minerva raised single brow, nodded, and turned to Ambryn, explained.

"She is right. To whom the other necromancer goes is ambiguous. I didn't think of any other possibility than witches, but now another possibility is Guild."

Dimana smiled happily at last, contributing to the cursed controversy, but Ambryn rolled her eyes, waved her hand and commented.

"Doesn't matter. No matter who he headed to, they won't come back with a damn army. They'll still think I'm in the hands of necromancer, but I'm not. Thanks to succubus and whatever she did there."

Dimana's tits didn't proudly swell for the second time. She was still not sure what and how she had done. Even why it affected these two powerful women, especially Minerva. It must have been a great power, but Dimana never knew how to do it again. Minerva refused the offer again without thinking.

"You don't understand. I don't know why they want you so much, nor do I care. Maybe you have committed a crime that will annoy Guild and you don't tell me. Maybe—"

"I told you dammit! I didn't—" Ambryn interrupted, but Minerva volumed up her voice as much as her vocal chords allowed.

"Maybe Sebra wants you so bad! It doesn't matter. We cannot walk further on these two powers. Now they know where we are. I'm sure Light Warriors will also stack a damn army as soon as they hear what happened in Sindevear. No, Ambryn. Not when all the damn armies are after us. I'm sorry, but... that's it."

"You'll regret!" The witch barked.

"Maybe..."

Ambryn's face faded as Minerva turned her face to the south and walked away with weak steps. She took a look at Dimana who was measuring the distance between the two, and quickly followed the sorceress.

"Okay, allright, calm down. We don't go if you don't want to. Let's... Let's move according to your plan."

She caught the sorceress with the succubus behind her, but Minerva stood still in her spot and turned her blue eyes to her after a deep breath. Ambryn swallowed as if she knew what she was going to say, responded to her gaze, shook her head slightly.

"I can't be with you anymore, Ambryn. Wherever we step on, we'll just be in greater danger. Don't you understand? The warriors are after me. Witches and others are after you. And damn gods knows all working with each other. You... You owe me nothing."

Ambryn lowered her sad eyes to the ground, wiped the sweat on her forehead with her palm, threw her white hair back. Dimana understood very well how she was feeling. Her disappointment, despair, loneliness... She had the same emotions in the damned tunnel. The worst was the long and soulful words of the sorceress. Even a single 'Fuck off!' was much easier to accept then all these apologetical, sorrowful words.

"Okay... I understand." Finally, the white witch replied with a rather fragile tone.

"I'm sorry..." Minerva blew her breath, Ambryn nodded. "No, it's fine. I got it. You're right. That'll be best. You... Go and hide. I... I have to..."

As the witch turned her wrinkled brows to the north and stared at the horizon through the trees, Minerva shifted her eyes to Dimana from the witch's hair, encountered with the same unhappy eyes. Dimana still wanted to go back and handle other targets of the damn sorceress and reach the mountains as soon as possible, but both of their hopes were on the same line. And with Ambryn's departure, another hope would fade. The emotional face and woeful lips of the second human she least hated certainly wasn't helping either.

Dimana shooked her shoulders at her hesitantly, Minerva put her eyes and hand on Ambryn's shoulder, and turned the sad eyes back on herself. Ambryn's despair quickly turned into a fresh excitement as the sorceress rolled a few words in her silent mouth.

"It's... It's a damn necromancer camp. You won't find it even in a week."

"I- I- I will find it before even sun goes down!" Ambryn cried excitedly. Minerva rolled her eyes and tried again. Ambryn's rising excitement overshadowed her mind, but Dimana understood Minerva's purpose. No, the sorceress was trying not to discourage the witch, but to persuade herself.

"You returned from death hours ago, Ambryn. Do you want to risk your life-"

"Ughh- Fuck my life! I'm tired of running away! I'm tired of them! We are one step ahead, thanks to you and I should take this opportunity! We should!"