Darkness, Flames and Hopes Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dimana puck up her lips and tried to decide where to continue. She neither remember the part where she played like a toy, nor she want to.

"Then... When Minerva arrived... He dropped me to ground and... I don't know... He called you a rat. Called Minerva- You really should spit on him, by the way. And... They kissed... Necromancers, I mean. Like lovers. Then the other went to... Them? Then... Wha- what is this Guild? "

Ambryn cleared her lips with the back of her hand, spreading the green stain of herbal juice to the edge of her mouth.

"You're a little curious devil, aren't you... Why do you want to learn so much? To serve her better?"

"In order to survive, actually. The more I learn about humans, the easier I can get rid of them." Dimana admitted a part. Her main aim was to achieve closer thinking to Minerva. So to help her... better. Her answer satisfied the witch luckily.

"Well... Guild of Independent Lands. You see, Seven Will tries not to do business with male wizards as much as they can. Because-"

"Because dark magic made them much more impulsive and selfish?" Dimana completed her words, remembering the speech in the sanctuary. Ambryn's instant look of surprise told a lot. When she spoke to the sorceress, she didn't even remember that Dimana too was there. But she was there. She saw them. She was listening to them. It was also a logical answer to why Minerva concealed many things from her.

"Fucking exactly, yes. There are men among Seven Will, but none of them rise in the hierarchy. They cannot win any rank. As such, they escape at the earliest opportunity and join a stronger dark wizard who lives apart from each other. These wizards also formed their own groups over time. The Guild. But no need to worry. They are a bunch of dogs." She finished and straightened up, her dress slipped again, leaving her half naked, making Dimana forget what to say. She stood up while raping her with her burgundy eyes and opened her mouth to ask for the reward of saving her, but as Ambryn began to walk away firmly, she gathered her gown again and called out.

"Keep telling now."

"Yes... Then Minerva told me to check you, and you were like dead, but you were alive. I tried to break that chain- The device. Sealbond, as I recall correctly. So... Minerva attacked him first. She casted a powerful spell and it was like whole forest attacked him. But the damn male easily suppressed this power. He lifted Minerva in the air with his wand and pulled her towards himself. Only then, Minerva broke the wand. She was... Brave I think... Do you trust her?"

The sudden question stunned the witch, but the thoughtful glance on her face revealed that she had repeatedly thought about the answer to this question. Trust was the last feeling they fed each other, but still, they were still together. Nevertheless, the low level of trust was a worried and nervous shade above the future. Ambryn tried to fill her chest with a mass of air and answered with an unstable voice.

"It's fucking complicated... I'm not an idiot, so no, I don't trust her. And she doesn't worship me, neither. But... Our positions are not this or that. We don't have to trust each other, or love each other, I mean... Surely there must be an responsive trust but... She knows what my purpose, my only purpose is. And... As long as her choices involve my revenge, I'm not going to be the one to stand in her damn way. And don't you fucking tell her that!"

Dimana didn't know how to react other than a pathetic smile and a nod. The words that fluctuated the coldness of reality could be considered logical for both humans, but it was quite heartless to be skeptical of the intentions of a human who had twice saved her life by putting her own life at risk.

"You know, she also made it clear that you... Uhm. That you're very powerful."

She even frightened to look at the witch with an eye. The lie she added at the last breath had absolutely no effect on the damn woman. Ambryn stepped right in front of her with two quick steps, waving her white hair, and put her fists on her waist. Her wide, shining blue eyes were enough to raise the tension.

"Horse shit. You were just about to spit out something else. She said a few things about me. And you're going to tell me all of them."

Pointed out victoriously. Minerva was about to express her doubts in the morning, but this gossip could do nothing but increase the witch's irritability and doubts. Exactly like now. Bloody blue eyes forgot to wink. There was no slightest movement on her pale face or body. Dimana felt angry as she looked into her eyes, but instead of suppressing this feeling, she expressed it in a rude voice that challenged the witch.

"No, witch. I won't tell you anything. Even if you blow your damn eyes, I won't open my mouth except to congratulate you."

The response certainly didn't affect the witch. In fact, her entire body remained stone, as if she hadn't heard it, except for the writhing muscle above the cheekbone. Was she breathing? She looked extremely scary with red scratches on her face. Dimana's anger buried under anxious tension. The woman was rather weak last night, but strong enough to break down a hill the night before. Now she looked vigorous enough. Was she really thinking about harming her? For such a shitty stubbornness? Dimana bit her lower lip, quickly trying to build a strong shield, Ambryn's narrow lips leaned to grin, her breast filled with deep breaths finally.

"Are you trying to seduce me, succubus?"

Dimana wrinkled her eyebrows, while checking out her aura sheeply, Ambryn took two calm steps, cling to her side again, entered her arm and calmly turned her.

"Come now. Let's check that bitch."

Dimana nodded with a confused expression, still holding on her face, and started walking arm in arm with the witch.

*****

"Learned something?" asked Minerva when they arrived, putting her hands on her waist and keeping her blue eyes on the witch, ready to scold her.

The answer was clear in Dimana's mind. The witch didn't even care about it. However, this was not her priority. There was no change in the corpse or in the sorceress.

"Yes... A- A few things..." Dimana said, hitting her heel impatiently in wet soil. Minerva raised her eyebrows and pursed her lips, Ambryn scowled and giggled dirty.

"Can we just do it?" Dimana added, before any question. Luckily after a sigh, Minerva turned back to the corpse and stretched her arms out, turning her eyes to the succubus, who was approaching with excitement.

"Watch carefully, Dimana."

As Dimana sat excitedly on the ground, the same blue eyes turned to the witch this time, who approached Dimana with slight steps.

"And quietly."

After getting an excited head approval from both of them, she closed her eyes, and spread her arms and her fingers wide. Her lips remained still for a while, then they began to squirm with small murmurs. Immediately after, broken bone noises bubbled from the corpse, the rib cage began to collapse inward, a black and red harmonious aura began to rise under the black robe like the steam evaporates under the sun.

Ambryn took a step towards the sorceress and kneeled, her face reshaping with the same confused and excited expression as Dimana's. As they both watched the rising ash-like stain, Minerva used her voice for the first time and with a magnificent voice, she spoke words like a song quite far from the common language to the body.

"...kulawa- finer ser dan- bal'ga- Bal'ga avvawie ribuen bal'ga! Bal'ga ser hasfan! Bal'ga vaisti nãr oniek ser barr'gan! Bal'ga mie mil'van ribuen Bal'ga!"

The gushing aura completely covered the body and began to melt the bones, Minerva slowly pulled her hands forward and started to open her eyes at the same speed. The scarlet and dark ashes gathered between her slowly approaching hands, quickly beginning to wander around an unseen target in the void. In the middle of the dark harmony, a red light became stronger and bigger with each passing moment. After a deep breath, Minerva continued her magic with a louder and more accentuated voice, the body clung to the ground completely, the spots and aura rising from it darkened more and began to turn around the red light faster. As Ambryn quietly murmured a swear, Dimana was trying to catch all the words spilled from the sorceress' lips.

"Bal'ga yi vivlan lïve ser min! Bal'ga yi toslãn lïve neir min! Toslãn yi hivran lire her sielan! Her sielan kulawa finer ser dan! Bal'ga! Bal'ga avvawie ribuen bal'ga! Bal'ga avvawie ribuen bal'ga! Bal'ga avvawie ribuen bal'ga!"

All the tight knots in her both hands have loosened. Her blue eyes were shining eagerly. The corpse was now only a few darkened pieces under the black clothes. The magical words of Minerva ended with an expanding smile. The bright aura trapped fully inside a drop-shaped, red stone as bright as a diamond. Seeing the incredible expression on the succubus' and the witch's faces, Minerva threw her head back and laughed out. Ambryn pulled her chin up, which had been down for a long time, and lifted her skirt with both hands, rushing towards the stone, which still hung in the air, but Minerva grabbed the stone before her and threw it to Dimana.

Dimana tried to catch the stone in the air, but her reflexes that were motionless for a long time couldn't be too fast to catch it and she found the stone on top of her nose. She moaned in pain, stroking her nose with one hand, lifting the stone with the other and holding it towards the sun. Ambryn fell on her knees right next to her and began to watch the glowing red stone with great admiration.

"Fucking gods, this is marvelous! So sleek. So clean!"

Minerva giggled at the admirable words of the witch, who didn't hide her astonishment any longer, approached them and bent over their heads.

"And that's how you emit a soul, witch."

Ambryn looked up, asked with a pleading tone. "Can I keep it?"

Minerva waved her shoulders, her fingers reached down and caressed Dimana's shiny hair while her burgundy eyes were still staring at the stone.

"Ask Dimana. I promised to destroy it but... It's hers."

Dimana handed the stone to the witch, who opened her mouth to plead without any objection. She didn't feel obliged to see the destruction, what she saw was enough to believe in the sorceress. As Ambryn watched the stone closer, Dimana looked up and responded to Minerva's smile in the same way.

"Thank you. Thank you so much! And I'm...sorry... for being angry with you last night."

Minerva chuckled, stretched her finger and stroked the tip of her nose. As Dimana's lungs were filled with a sudden wave of lust, the sorceress straightened her back and kicked Ambryn's butt.

"Get up, witch. Shadows are getting longer. Dimana open your senses, would you? Let's go sluts."

Ambryn was still staring at the stone as Dimana immediately broke a corner of her mind into a human sensation and followed the sorceress. When the witch finally got to her feet, she didn't forget to run to the black powder and shapeless small pieces of the corpse and spit on it several times before running behind them.

*****

According to Ambryn, the necromancer's shelter was not in the forest, but in a stony or hilly area. According to Ambryn, his house was a lair that went underground. Again, according to Ambryn, it was close to Sindevear. The bad thing is, there was no such place. No hills or hilly areas were visible on the horizon behind dense trees in the northern forests. In fact, there was some mountains were visible, but reaching them required a one-day road.

Minerva was very calm at any moment and left all the control to the witch, who was walking a few steps ahead, sometimes leaning and looking for the ground, sometimes looking for some kind of sign on the trees, and sometimes sharpening the field of view with her hand to glance at the horizon better. But when Ambryn suddenly turned to the west after a long walk of a few hours, the sorceress began to show signs of anger. First bored murmurs, then silent swear words, then face-to-face shouts and insults...

Dimana kept her feelings open, as the sorceress constantly reminded, and happily swang back and forth her leg, while the wound slit continued to close and heal. The discussion of two crazy humans who wanted to enter the lair of someone who killed almost all of them was growing rapidly, and what they were looking for was not even nearby.

While the sun glided down from the top and hateful curses continued, large gray rocks appeared on the horizon. It was a wilderness like the valley where Minerva's hut was located. Except for a few mountain goats that roaming over the rocks and cliffs with great agility and balance that amazed Dimana, there was nothing about life, but Minerva shared the same excitement as Ambryn looked over her shoulder and stuck out her tongue to her. Ambryn descended into the valley, suddenly laughed and slapped on a rather ordinary stone that high up to her waist.

"And that's how you find a lair, sorceress!"

Minerva lowered her hood, drawed her eyes from the stone to the witch and rolled them.

"It's just a rock."

Ambryn laughed again with joy and put her hand on the side of the stone which facing Minerva. When she lifted her hand after a breath, a red asterisk shone on the stone. Minerva bit her lower lip, quickly approached the grinning woman, raised her hand towards the star, but Ambryn stopped her with a serious voice.

"No, dammit! You're a light one. Don't touch it. If you don't want the stone to burst and crush all our bones."

Minerva quickly pulled her hand, but she couldn't take her eyes off the sign.

"B-but why? What's the point?"

"It's a caution for other wizards. This valley is his territory. This stone may not make sense to you, but it's pretty ordinary for an experienced witch, like me."

The sign disappeared before Ambryn finished her explanation, and again, a fairly ordinary stone remained. Dimana had saw the asterisk for the third time. In the palm of Necromancer, on the forehead of the other, and this. It undoubtedly meant more than a sign, and the lair must have been filled with the same drawing that they had not yet discovered. Minerva curled her lips, raised an eyebrow, and bowed her head towards the witch.

"Well done, Ambryn. I doubted your knowledge stubbornly. Sorry about that."

Ambryn frowned and briefly evaluated the sorceress' sincerity, grinned and gently lifted her skirt between both fingers on both sides and slightly broke her knees. Elegant, but also quite funny as her gown slipped again.

"Not a teeny weeny trouble, my beloved sister! Do you mind if we keep-"

As Minerva covered her mouth with her palm and chuckled joyfully, hatred fell on the witch's blushed face again, when the sorceress noticed the change, she immediately bit her lip and apologized by waving her hand.

"S-sorry, I didn't mean to... Oh gods! Uhm. Sure, please lead the way."

Ambryn muttered a cursing without softening her crumpled face, sloppyly threw her dress on her shoulders, came forward a few steps, and put her hands on her hips and followed the bird's eye view of the wide valley. When Minerva finally managed to suppress her laughs, she tried to apologize with a more serious tone.

"No, no. I'm really sor-"

"Shut up! Set up shield both of you. And come back a few steps behind me. Things can get ugly at any time."

Even her striking words were enough to scare Dimana, but Ambryn was already starting to go downhill with uneasy steps before she felt discouraged. Minerva knitted a fast shield with anxious facial expression and followed the witch, Dimana stood for a while and looked at the valley where hawks roaming above with her desperate eyes. The blazing sun had hours to land behind the mountains, and searching for a lair in the area of someone who managed to kill almost all of them was no different than being an angel who voluntarily entered the dungeons of hell.

"What is it?"

Dimana turned her anxious eyes to the curious eyes of the sorceress waiting for her, took a deep breath and shook her head.

"Do you really-"

"No! Forget it. I don't need more worries. Give me some bloody courage, will you?"

If only she had a little bit... Dimana grinned nevertheless, stretched out her arms and released them to her sides, and gave sexy waves to her hips, walked towards the woman who raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms on her tits.

"What about a kiss?"

Minerva took a deep breath and checked the witch over her shoulder as Dimana lowered her hands to her upper hips of the woman, caressing her flesh under the dress. When she couldn't find anything, she turned with a smile on her face, unwrapped her arms, rewrapped them around Dimana's waist and pressed her nipples onto hers. Dimana pressed her shivering thigh between her legs, pressed her hands on her butt cheeks, and spreaded her fingers to feel the softness of her bum wider and better.

"Sounds suitable."

When the sorceress kissed her lips without waiting for first step from Dimana more comfortably than ever before, Dimana threw out her momentary surprise from her head and pressed the human's buttocks in order to feel her crotch better, stroking her entire back with her other hand, lifting her fingers over her black hair. While tasting half of her face with her long tongue, Minerva tried to respond to her lust with her lips and sweet groans without compromising her adorable courage for a while. But while Dimana kept her mouth covered with her lips and tongue ceaselessly, she had to express her discomfort with some half words.

"Ss- Oka- Dim- Ohhh-"

As she tried to save her head trapped between Dimana's hand and lips, the succubus firmly grasped her skirt and cloak, pulling them up firmly and completely removing the annoying obstacle between her fingers and the plump thighs. She wanted to stop for a moment to not to take advantage of the sorceress' innocent intent, but when her palm felt her warm skin under the robe, the communication between her body and mind was completely cut off. Her nails went up by scratching the soft thigh of the woman, who was writhing between her arms, but she came across another damn block. She hooked her thumb into the black panties, sliding three fingers under the hem, and tried to tear it with great force just as she experienced with Ambryn's days ago, but silk came out tougher than she had anticipated.

Minerva's painful moan and deep scream filled her mouth, Dimana tried to catch the cloth again with anger, but suddenly she flew backwards with the woman she held firmly and clung to the ground on her back. The damn human must have used her magic again. Regardless of the reopened back wounds, Dimana surrendered completely, pulling both hands from the woman who fell over her breasts, lying them above her head, Minerva raised her head angrily from Dimana's shoulder, bit her lower lip, and made Dimana moan in pain by dropping hard punches on her right breast in a row.

"I. Told. You. Stop! Damn it!"

Dimana accepted the hard punishment without objecting. Even though they were pretty tough, she couldn't believe she was even lustful by her damn fists. The only thing that stopped Minerva was a long wolf whistle from behind.

"Whoa, sorceress... Whoa!"

When she noticed that the hem of her gathered skirt and cloak were up on her waist and a butt cheek was completely naked, her angry face reddened more. She hurriedly threw back her skirt, rolled over the top of the succubus, shouted a swear in the air and turned to the other human.

Ambryn was biting her little finger with the perfection of the view she had just seen, her shining blue eyes were admiring Minerva from head to toe, who jumped up and pulled her panties. Finally, she pulled her finger out of her mouth, grinned dirty, and immediately used the opportunity which given by Minerva to embarrass Minerva more.