Darkness, Flames and Hopes Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Light had strictly forbidden their inappropriate relationship in all aspects. Before Ovyr was born. Before Kowan and even his father was born. He never understood this illicit. Years ago, long after his mother died and his father was at work, a night alone with Kowan had changed his life. A sacred attraction united them in the middle of the foyer and blessed them both. It was still a great sin. But to feel the lips of the man he loved was as sacred and beautiful as hugging God of Light.

In the same years, the same two bodies had touched each other many times. Every floor, grass, straw, stones, away from the eyes and the temple had become a bed for them. This evil but innocent force was the reason why Kowan was still not married despite his age. And now Bernard was thinking about marrying him. Both of them. It would be an inevitable end for both. But it would be impossible for both new families to prevent a lust that even God himself couldn't prevent. Both Ovyr and Kowan had long discussed this inappropriateness for weeks, but even though the years olded and changed everything, the love of green and black eyes touching each other remained constant. And they both accepted their sentences long ago. Surely Light would punish them. Undoubtedly both of them would be burning in hell. Still, even this terrible truth and threat was not enough to stop them. Wished only mercy from the maker, Ovyr. A little understanding. A little pity...

His fingers grabbed the bolt, but his mind couldn't send the necessary commands. He wasn't sure if the cause was the black eyes he felt on his back or the passion that prevented him from thinking logically. He was sure of passion. He looked over his shoulder and made sure of black eyes too. The owner of the pair of dark sparkles that continued to look at his hips had already set up a tent right in front of him. And from that moment on, he realized the fingers falling from the bolt and his feet walking towards love. Faster... Faster!

"S-stop Ovyr! We can't-"

Ovyr disturbed his warning by pressing his melting body against his stone chest and his moist mouth against his lips. They could. And they would. They were together everywhere. They licked each other with appetite everywhere. But except within the borders of the temple. They agreed on this. Apart from the little touches they had to, they had always been careful to stay away from each other between these sacred walls and borders. They had never been this far. He had never felt this fear of Light so meager. If the only limit for them was the temple, the damn Tailroad temple was the best place to destroy this border.

Kowan could easily stop him. He could easily stick his back on the door in one push with his strong hands. But he didn't. His hands that had to push him, surrounded him. His mouth that had to told him to stop, kissed him. His legs that had to go away, squeezed his outer thighs.

"Ovyr you fuckin- God, yes!" Kowan hissed as soon as his wet lips opened between tight kisses. Ovyr kept holding his neck tightly with both hands, sucking his mouth and breathing his sensual groans. Kowan's big hands quickly slipped from his blonde hair to his hips, grabbed and pulled up the hem of his nightgown, his fingers grasped and reddened his soft hips tightly. His lips suddenly left to lick blonde's jawline and neck, the loud moaning from the young investigator's throat filled the chamber. Ovyr locked his mouth on Kowan's shoulder to prevent more from coming out. It would definitely not be nice if someone heard them. Both of them were immediately would be marked as blasphemers and thrown into prison and then out of the army. Even Bernard could have had to disown his son, Ovyr. And worse, there was Tailroad. Bernard could turn back to Weidenhold with both golden and chestnut heads under his arms. Of course, if he could successfully finish the damn case without dying.

Yet all the dangers were not so scary while Kowan was greedily sucking his neck and leaving deep red lines on his hips with his nails. His weakened knees could no longer hold his body upright. In fact, the power that kept him standing for a long time was Kowan's hands on his ass-cheeks. The dangers were minor... minor, but they didn't have to be stupid chickens. It was a temple house, and Light was becoming more and more angry every second. He pulled his mouth from the tooth-marked shoulder, put his palm on the forehead of the man who licked him as if to eat, and tried to push his head back.

"K-Kowan sstop! Yesss f-fuck, we have to- no, sto- stop! Stop!"

As Kowan finally dropped his hips and retreated with surprise and anxiety, Ovyr put a few quick kisses on his lips to show him that everything is fine, but never gave up on his decision to be quick.

"We must be quick!" He whispered.

He turned his face to the bed,pulled up his black nightgown with both hands to his waist, and knelt on the red carpet decorated with sun emblems. While Kowan was watching his gray pantied sweaty globes with his widening eyes, Ovyr laid his upper body and hard manhood on the middle of the bed and offered him a much clearer view. He lifted his head off the bed, turned his green eyes over his shoulder, spread his thighs further, reached behind with both hands and quickly pulled his panties down. Kowan wet his lips with lust, this time Ovyr separated his plump cheeks with both hands and showed his tight rear, slightly illuminating by the torch light. Without taking his eyes off the large bulge in Kowan's white shorts, Ovyr ordered passionately with a much louder and determined voice.

"Now come over and take me, you bastard!"

Before his words ended, Kowan was already lowering his shorts and panties together and bending his knees right behind him. While holding his right hip firmly with one hand, he aligned his hard-on with the other hand to between the ass-cheeks that Ovyr had separated. Ovyr chuckled when he measured the thumping head with his skin.

"Ohhh- That's my boy. Now into quick!" The blonde hissed.

He pulled his hands from his cheeks and left them around his lover's cock, which began to force his back entrance. He put his elbows on the bed and buried his mouth on the white sheet to suppress the slight pain and heavy pleasure he would feel soon. There was always pain, but it was not a wound pain. It was the lust turned into suffering, and although Ovyr grimaced, he was in love with this feeling deeply. The whole pure satisfaction after the short pain was invaluable, but Ovyr didn't expect either of them to stay together for that long. And he never even licked the damn length. When he looked up again to request Kowan to soak it in his saliva with slight fear, he saw Kowan's palm before his eyes.

"Spit in, boy. If you don't want me to ruin your damn ass!"

Ovyr had already spat several times. A satisfied grin on his face, Kowan took his hand back to his manhood and stroked the thickness from head to base quickly. Ovyr again separated his cheeks from each other with both hands to help and speed him up more. The older investigator soon re-positioned his cock, but never gave Ovyr time to prepare. Without any warning, teasing or making the narrow entrance widen with small pushes... The huge head of the length was inside and his inner walls screeching in pain. Ovyr immediately turned his expanding green eyes against the wall, but he wasn't fast enough.

"OHHH! YOU Fff- mmmph!" He buried his filling eyes and dribble mouth into the bed, suppressing his deep scream, Kowan jammed half of the length into his ass in this short moment. The younger investigator's whole body began to tremble and spasm. His nails were scratching the silky bedspread, the sweat flowing from his blond hair and the tear flowing from his green eyes dripped on the bed as the next hard thrust stretched his nether hole. And Kowan rammed his crotch with all his might to his jiggling hips without even letting him breathe. Both his narrow rear that filled up completely and his thighs hitting the shapeless wood framing on the edge of the bed have turned his entire shaky body into a ball of pain and ecstasy. Kowan gathered the nightgown that fell between their thighs and closed the perfect view, pulled it up to Ovyr's chest, while Ovyr was shouting vaguely on the bed, he began to take his sword out of the scabbard by clenching his teeth.

"Love you. Fucking love you!" He whispered, Ovyr responded by more moans.

After taking a peek at the door, regardless of Ovyr's pleading moans, he buried himself again in his lover's depth and again trembled his whole delicious body. He certainly didn't want to hurt him, but no one on earth knew that Ovyr enjoyed this pain, except for him and Light above. He was fully aware that he was too harsh this time, but there was no other solution. The temple guesthouse was not a suitable place to fuck someone's ass. Especially if this was another warrior's ass. Also, especially if the father of this warrior was sleeping on the other side of the wall. This secret ambition was dirty in every way, and all these features further reinforced Kowan's lust. And his cock. And his deep thrusts.

He stuck Ovyr's spasming torso back to the bed with his palm and pulled out his thickness until the head from his loosening walls more easily. But again, without giving Ovyr any time, he slid in the whole bulging veins into his hot asshole.

"Ohhohowan you fuckinn- ohh fuck mmph fuck- hurrryyy-"

Kowan took his hand from his back and cut his loud groans by pressing down his sweaty golden head back to the bedspread with his hard slap.

"Ssshh! Wanna your daddy to hear your cries?"

As Ovyr responded with more groaning and sobbing, Kowan slowly pulled out his cock from him completely and controlled the gape in a few seconds. It was more relaxed and wider. But still wasn't enough. Still, there was no fucking time, and Kowan at least felt that his balls were full of sperms. When he shifted back his manhood easily again, Ovyr groaned, not with pain, but with much more passion. And this divine voice was enough to put Kowan on the job. He held his partner's head with one hand, and his sweaty waist with the other, and started to move his bulging hard-on back and forth invading in his spasming inner walls with hard thrusts, participated in the muffled cries of the bed and Ovyr with his wild moans. He stopped checking the door completely and lowered his black eyes to watch the jiggling of flushed hips, hitting his crotch hard and loud. A little further down, his fully loaded hard balls were bouncing on Ovyr's every time they accompanied, and this sweet contact was filling them up with more semen. The young man left all the control to Kowan and helped his cock flow into his nether hole with his own cute back thrusts. Kowan shut his glazing eyes tightly, a deep and long growl escaped from his dry throat.

"G-guhhh- H-here I come, Ooovyr! B-be quiet!"

He pressed his lips tightly to each other and gave all the strength of his muscular body to two parts. First, to his hand that presses Ovyr's head more on the bed to prevent a possible shout, and then to his hips that hitting to Ovyr's sweaty ass-cheeks for a better fucking. By fixing the thrust speeds to a breath time, he began to expand and feel the burning hole in and out, regardless of anything. While breathing in, his cock was out to the head, while breathing out, it was in to the balls. The other side of the bed continued to hit the wall to awaken the father of the young investigator, fucking in the rear. His black nightgown flew up and down with every harsh pumping. Ovyr tried to dominate all the moans of passion as best he could, while Kowan kept smacking and shaking his hips with his great thrusts.

"Hhmmh hollyyhh- ffmh-"

"Take it you little fucking- G-gods- You- Mhphh!"

He bent his head and bit the shovel bone of his trembling partner hard to suppress his own moans and shouting reflexes, his canine teeth drowned him in pain again. Without breaking the sharp and perfectly targeted thrust sets that screeched the bed, he released the golden head, hugged his sweaty torso with both hands and pulled his body from the bed and put his back on his breast. Ovyr had left his own fluid on his bed a long time ago and his softening red cock was shaking with thrusts.

"My fucking- KOWAN! B-be damnn mmhff-"

He pressed his palm into his mouth, extinguished his words and moans, turned his head over his shoulder towards himself, and kept fucking him while looking at his widened green eye.

"Fuck you Ovyr! You are mine! I will ohh fuck- I will not... G-gods!"

He couldn't finish his own words. The dense waves that quickly filled his manhood began to unload like flooding in the next thrust as the pulsing head dipped into the depths of the younger warrior. While melting in the green eye, he didn't miss this perfect moment, took his hand back and reclosed Ovyr's mouth with his lips this time, and continued to fill his weaken body. Lustful cycles lost more power after each blob. His hot load disappeared in the fervor and tightness, Kowan passed out between his lover's lips, Ovyr reached back with his hand and caressed his partner's hip. Another sin for hell and another blessing to live paradise on earth. This was the only thing Ovyr was afraid of losing. Not life, not career, not even religion. This... Kowan left the last few drops inside with last hardest pushes, then released his mouth and smiled broadly.

"We messed up. So fucking messed up Ov-"

His tired body lied on the moist carpet, with no resistance to the push-back of the blonde. The last few drops of his erection wasted, but Ovyr pulled up his moist panties up with both hands without taking off his green eyes from them and hid his blushed wet cheeks, lowered his head to Kowan's crotch, opened his mouth wide and took his softened meat between his lips. His tongue and stretched lips greedily collected the drops and felt the swollen veins, drowned Kowan again in a deep groan.

Kowan shut his eyes with a wide smile on his face and listened to the slurping sounds that sounded like a hymn in his ear, but the feeling of heaven didn't last long. When he felt the coldness in his manhood, he opened his eyes in surprise. All he saw was Ovyr's wet lips. He accepted the sudden kiss with great love.

"Wow..." They both breathed after a long kiss while their sweaty bodies shaking with pleasure. They didn't care about the damn temple at that moment. Some warriors might have been praying to God in the small hall downstairs. God might have been furiously blowing down fire and disease on them. Bernard might have been trying to make sense of the wild cries he had just heard. They didn't care. Ovyr lay beside him with a wide and tired smile on his face, Kowan turned his body to him, put a kiss on his nose, stretched out his hand and squeezed his wet butt.

"Fucking ruined this, this time, huh?" He teased. Ovyr giggled, pulled his hand off and sat up on his butt.

"Oh, my revenge will be heavy you bastard!" The younger investigator replied and again filled Kowan's lungs with lustful massiveness. Kowan groaned, lifted his head and rested his cheek on his thighs. Ovyr caressing his wet hair, he brought his nose closer to his crotch, smelling his unique scent with a deep sniff from under his nightgown. He wasn't good at speaking, but he raised his black eyes to the smiling face of Ovyr and used the best words he could think of.

"Do it then. Take that monster out and fill my throat!"

A deep wave of enthusiasm passed through Ovyr's cute face, but he didn't act to do his will. No one except Kowan knew about the monster hidden in this cute and skinny man. Still, his pulsing hard-on at the tip of his nose revealed his lust. Kowan opened his mouth, stretched his tongue out and licked his rapidly growing tent without cutting the eye contact. The smile on Ovyr's face faded, and a much more brutal wrinkle came in its place. His fingers caressing his chestnut hair firmly grasped his strands hurtfully and lifted his head up without pulling it off his lap. The young investigator's other hand pulled the nightgown up and pulled out his hard cock from his panties. When Kowan leaned his head back on his legs with a grin on his face, his sweet, moist length fell on his stubbled cheek.

"Open up!" Ovyr hissed with his trembling voice. Kowan pulled his jaw fully down and watched his partner as he grasped the base and align the head into his mouth. While warming his cock with his dense breath, he took his hand down and grasped his own manhood and began to stroke it back and forth. Ovyr pulled his head towards himself, pushed root of his mouth to the growing head, throwing his head back and roaring quietly, sensing Kowan's tongue licking his veins.

Knock. Knock.

They both jumped on top of each other and sat up on their butt after pair of silent screams. Black and green eyes turned to the door, expanding again, with fear this time.

"Brother Bernard? Are you awake, brother?" And another knock. The knocked door was belonged to Bernard, but Kowan and Ovyr certainly didn't relax a bit. The person at the door could try the other door this time, and both options were terrible for them, no metter which door he'd choose. Ovyr's door was still open and noticeable. He could ask Bernard where he is, and Bernard could go crazy with anxiety.

"Wardrobe! Into the wardrobe" Kowan hissed, with the breaths of the perfect moments ago.

"Will be worse!" Ovyr hissed back and stood up on his trembling feet. Why do they want the father? What is it that requires them to wake him up at this time of night? Is there any improvement about the case? Something about Sindevear? Ovyr was not interested in these questions at the time. Kowan's damn seeds were still dripping from his hole and soaking his panties! After third knock and call the sound of the opened door was heard. As Ovyr moved his anxious face into the darkness in the farthest corner of the chamber, Kowan jumped up and finally it came to his mind to pull up his panties and shorts.

"Sorry for waking up, brother, but it's urgent. I..." Soon the warrior continued. "I have a letter from the deputy's deputy... Brother Tim, I mean. He ordered me to deliver it to you. Where... Where is your assistant, brother?"

Kowan clenched his teeth, his hands went to his head, he put his shaky fingers on his wet hair, and turned his anxious eyes to Ovyr, but could not catch his green eyes. Ovyr had closed his eyes, trying to make up a story, ignoring his heart that hit his ribs. But he was just trying. His bloody mind couldn't even combine two words. Soon Bernard would anxiously kick Kowan's door, Kowan would eventually have to open the door and... Light knows the and. Such a simple lie like 'we were talking about the case. ' or 'just chatting.' could have worked, if there wasn't semen all over the damn chamber.

Bernard would surely be angry, surely he would be disappointed, and maybe he would refuse disown him and drive Kowan away forever, but he wouldn't hang them. He wouldn't dirty their criminal records. The main problem was the warrior at the door, and even if there was a claim, the Tailroad Temple could turn it into a lawsuit or a threat to embarrass Weidenhold Temple or run Bernard in much heavier and dirty works.

"He is... With me, brother. He is... Helps me analyze Milena's file. Is there- Sorry I meant Minerva's file. Is there anything that requires him?"

"There is no need, brother. Just wanted to be sure..." The warrior answered, but Ovyr's ears and mind weren't taking anymore. He knew... Everything. God knows since when . Both lovers were more afraid of him than god. They paid more attention to the feelings of the father than God's. Ovyr didn't want to get married. But he could get married. Just for not to break his heart. To make him a little happy after his mother's death. His mother... Milena. There could be no more wrong time to remember the name. It wasn't a simple mistake. It was the transformation of the lustful cries in the next room into disappointment and sadness of the past. The cause of his fragile voice wasn't sleeplessness, but this suffer. He knew everything. And he understood. And he protect despite all the long-term hurts and angers.