Darkness Rising: Halloween Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's fine on her own, boy. Take the bucket from behind the door and get to work."

Jonah sighed and left the Pastor's quarters, walking past Mrs. Smith, who opened one eye and gave him a smile. He smiled back, making a note to sneak the dollar back later and leave it in her postbox.

***

Neris grinned from ear to ear as she lay against the base of a tree, her two newest pets beside her, gazing up at their mistress. Bending them to her will had been far too easy, but it was only the first step of her plan. Taking the town would be much harder, and first she needed some more information.

"So, which of my darling slaves would like to answer some questions for me?" The demon asked, looking down at the Carroway couple.

"Me!"

"No, me!"

Her eyes sparkled pleasantly as she let out a beautiful giggle, putting an arm around each of them and holding them close to her chest.

"Well, how about we make a little game out of it. Whoever answers a question first gets a few seconds in mommy's chest to do as they please. Does that sound good?"

The two slaves nodded furiously at their mistress, eyes locked on her bountiful chest still uncovered inches away from their faces. Jack tried to dive in but Neris held him back, clutching the back of his collar.

"Easy there, boy, you'll get to them soon. Now, first question. Where are we?"

"Brain-teat!" Jack cried, barely able to speak from the drool falling from his mouth.

"Brainteat? Well, that's not a town name that I've ever heard of, especially not around here. Amelia, can you translate for him?" Neris asked, looking down at the girl.

"Braintree!" Amelia smiled, gazing into her mistress' eyes.

"Yes! Such a good girl...come to mama," the demon smiled, holding out her arms. Jack watched with jealousy in his eyes as his wife buried her face into the breasts of their succubus captor, planting kisses all over her smooth skin. After a few moments of the frenzy Neris gently pushed her back, wiping saliva from her breast and sucking it off of her finger with a loud pop.

"Now, second question. What year is it?"

"October 29th, 1862!" Jack cried, fighting for his chance at bliss.

"Wow, well that was a lot more than I asked for. I guess you've earned a few more seconds, baby," Neris said, turning her chest towards him and pressing herself forward for him to reach. The senator dove right in, latching onto her right nipple almost immediately.

"Ooh, you're thirsty, huh? I can accommodate that," Neris cooed, releasing a flow of glorious demon milk into his hungry mouth. He began to suck, feeling his tongue tingle with delight as the concoction flowed down his throat. He found himself experiencing sheer bliss as he sucked with his entire being, filling himself with the milk of the heavens.

"Okay, darling, that's enough. So the Civil War is still just starting, huh? Tell me, which one of you is a better actor?"

"Me, mistress, I can act!" Jack said, licking his lips to taste the last remnants of her milk.

"I can be anything you want me to!" Amelia protested, fighting her husband for their captor's attention.

Neris was about to respond when she suddenly felt the familiar tingle in her mind. She looked out through the brush and saw a group of men walking along the roadway, heading straight for the Carroway's stagecoach.

"Hold on a minute, it looks like we have company! Far too many to take alone, though. Wait here, lovelies, and mistress will reward you with more time," Neris said, giving each of them a quick kiss before crawling into the brush along the side of the road. She pushed one of the branches aside and looked out at the approaching group, listening intently.

"Hello? Is anyone in there?" One of the men called out as they circled the carriage, stopping to inspect the horses. Neris spun around and looked at her slaves, afraid they might call out for help. Instead, she found them cuddled together intimately, making out like teenagers. Perhaps Amelia wanted a taste of the milk. She'd have to give her a better reward for being so good.

"Looks like whoever was here abandoned it, William," one of the men said to what looked like the town sheriff. The sheriff put his hands on his hips, surveying the scene.

"I suppose so. Let's try to contact some of the nearby towns, see if they've had record of a stagecoach coming through here in the past few days," William replied, watching as his deputy was scribbling on a notepad. After a few more rounds of searching the group began to head back the way they came, leaving Neris to breath a sigh of relief as she climbed out of the brush.

"Hmm...whoever that was definitely holds some sway over the town. He'll be our first stop. If we can convince him to join our cause, things will be a lot easier...slaves, are you too busy for me?" She asked, watching as the couple pulled apart from each other to gaze upon her.

"Fuck...me... please..." Jack groaned, holding his arm out and reaching for her. Neris giggled, watching him struggle.

"As you desire, so it shall be."

***

John held his coat closed as he crossed the street, walking through the cold towards the Blacksmith shop. He was eager to visit a friend who'd recently returned from battle, hoping to hear stories about just what really was happening down south.

He opened the door to the tiny shop and shut it behind him, rubbing his hands together for warmth. The blacksmith shop, owned by George Jacobson, was just the way it had been when George left for the war. Weapons lined the walls, as well as tools used by local farmers during harvesting season. He was surprised to find George seated near the furnace, as he was usually standing.

"George! Good to see you back in fighting shape!" John proclaimed, smiling as his friend slowly turned around. His smile changed to a look of shock as he saw what was missing.

"Aye, John, I didn't bring all of me back. Fuckin' dirty southerners blew it clean off during the battle. It was like hell on Earth, I tell ya', limbs everywhere and people screaming. Never seen a thing like it," George said, showing John where they'd amputated his left leg.

"I'm...so sorry, George, I didn't know..." John replied, still taking it all in.

"It's alright, you've always been a good friend to me. I'm just glad to be back in town, where I can do my real duties. Could always be worse, aye?"

"Yes, of course," John replied, finally looking his friend in the eye to give him a reassuring smile.

"I'm glad you stopped by, was actually planning to stop by tonight for an ale with my long time buddy!" George chuckled, leaning back in his chair. "How's the wife?"

"Josephine's fine, been a bit worried about you is all. We all were. I knew you'd make it back, though. You're one tough son of a bitch," John laughed, joining George in their mutual reverie.

"She's a beaut, that Josephine. I half expected to come back and find a new little boy chasing after you in the street."

"Still haven't decided on that, yet, with the tavern and all. It's no place to raise a child, you know?" John replied, leaning up against one of the shop's support beams.

"Yeah, I understand. Eventually we'll have a tiny little John Buckman charging through the streets, just like his daddy," George smiled. John thought for a moment before nodding in agreement.

"Drinks are on me tonight, buddy. Hope to see you there," John offered.

"Thanks, John, you know how much I appreciate it," George said, leaning forward with great effort to hold out his hand. John took off his glove and shook his hand warmly, glad his friend had returned to keep Braintree safe. He had a feeling they'd need it.

***

That night John opened the bar an hour earlier, anticipating a large group of patrons with the holiday coming up. He was right. A crowd of about a dozen people all cheered as he opened the door and stepped back to let them in. George made it in last, holding himself up with crutches. He stopped to give John a brief smile and a nod of his head before following the others inside.

"Welcome, everyone! Please take your seats and I'll have the brews flowing shortly!" John announced, which was met with cheers from the guests. By the time he made it behind the bar the tables were all filled, but several of the townspeople made an effort to help George take a seat right at the bar. John smiled upon seeing this, falling into his usual routine. He poured a mug and turned back to the others.

"Tonight we celebrate the bravest man this entire town has ever seen, Mr. George Jacobson, your loyal blacksmith, who fought for the Union and gave it his all!" John said as he passed the mug over to George, who caught it. The tavern was met with cheers once again as John began to pour more mugs, taking money from the others and dropping it into a glass on the bar. When everyone was served he stopped next to George, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"So, did you think this many people would show up to welcome you back?" He asked, watching as his friend finished off his mug.

"I hadn't the slightest clue, John you old sneak," George laughed, punching his friend in the shoulder playfully.

"Get used to it buddy, you're a hero around here," John smiled, taking his mug and topping it off. He passed it back and George gave a wave of thanks before taking another swig of it. Things were finally normal again, and he could celebrate with the people he cared about once again.

John turned to see Father Edwards strolling towards the bar, still dressed in his black outfit. He didn't usually come around the tavern, unless it was to scold the townspeople for what he viewed as one of the 'greatest sins'.

"What is it this time, Father, are you low on funds?" John asked, watching the Pastor make his way towards the bar gracefully.

"Why, do you have a donation you'd like to make?" Father Edwards asked, raising his eyebrows.

"I'll donate ye my foot to stick where the sun don't shine," George offered, before breaking out in drunken laughter. Father Edwards looked down at George's remaining leg.

"Really? Would that be from the right leg or the one that seems to have run away from you?" Father Edwards grinned.

"Say that again, I dare ya!" George yelled, raising his fists. The man of faith backed away, his arms in the air to mark surrender.

"Alright George, that's enough. What are you really here for?" John asked, watching as the fraudulent Pastor turned to face him.

"Just spreading the word for Halloween Mass Sunday morning, as so many of the townsfolk seem to always end up here instead. I'm sure the confession booth will be full on Monday," Father Edwards scoffed, looking around at the townspeople as they drank and laughed amongst themselves.

"If I give you a donation, will you leave us alone?" John asked.

"Why so rough, John? You act like that's the only thing I care about in this world! But if you are offering..." The Pastor held out his hand. John sighed and took a dollar out of the jar, handing it to him.

"You're too kind, Mr. Buckman, truly. Enjoy your night, and I hope to see you all at Mass on Sunday!" He said, raising his voice and looking at the townspeople for the last part. They all shrugged him off, looking away. Father Edwards walked out through the front door and made his way back to the church, stuffing the bill into his pocket as he walked.

"That boy had better be finished cleaning the wall..." he muttered to himself, beginning the long uphill walk to the church. He made it to the front lawn and walked around to the side, where he expected to see Jonah packing up. Instead, he saw his assistant slowly walking towards the woods at the end of the yard, as if he were a zombie.

"Jonah? Jonah, what the hell are ya doin', I told you to finish this wall!" He yelled, trying to get his attention. His assistant continued to walk towards the woods, finally stepping over some brush and disappearing from view.

"Dammit, boy, what the hell are you up to!" Father Edwards cried, going after him. The Pastor kicked at the branches and groaned, making his way around the fallen brush. He walked downhill until he reached the nearby lake, where he saw Jonah walking along the shore. He was about to call his name again when his breath suddenly caught in his throat.

A woman was standing in the water, completely naked. From his viewpoint he could see her long red hair flowing down her chest, making her already impressive bust stand out even more.

He crouched down beside one of the trees, trying to avert his gaze and remember his teachings. It was just too odd. What was a woman doing in the middle of the lake, and why was Jonah walking towards her?

"That's it, my love, come for a swim..." Neris sang, her voice like a melody to Jonah as he stepped into the water. Hypnotized by both her eyes and her song, he recklessly continued to walk closer to her, even as the water reached the knees of his trousers. Something about her voice made him feel loved, while her eyes promised him untold pleasures of lust and pure sin. He'd forgotten all about his religious promises, instead focused only on her.

Father Edwards watched in horror as Jonah reached the woman and fell into her arms, putting his hand over his own mouth as his assistant leaned in to kiss her. As they kissed she began to sink, taking him down with her in the dark blue water, shimmering in the moonlight along with her flawlessly white skin. After a few moments the water was up to Jonah's head, and in a flash, he was gone, sinking ever deeper into the lake of mystery. Bubbles reached the surface for awhile, but they soon stopped coming.

The Pastor crouched there in silence, his mind and heart racing with pure panic. When Jonah's collared shirt surfaced in the lake he turned and ran, fighting the urge to scream for help. As he was running he tripped on a stick and slipped, falling to the ground and hitting his head on a rock. Turning over on his back he lay there, slipping into unconsciousness, as the image of his assistant slowly sinking into the lake replayed over and over in his now damaged mind.

*****

Well, that's the end of Chapter 1! Please don't comment complaining of historical inaccuracies. I understand that they are there, but for the sake of erotic stories, I feel that we can get past them. If you enjoyed, please rate and let me know how I did!

Also, for fans of my first series The Forest of Ecstasy, I'm proud to announce that I am shifting my focus a bit to finally finish it! After working on my skill with my other stories, I feel that I am finally prepared to go back and finish what I started. Thank you for reading!

12