Darkness Within

Story Info
A man dominates the woman of his dreams at work.
2.1k words
4.13
16k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
unblest
unblest
24 Followers

She was beautiful. He remembered that being the first thought that occurred to him the very first time he laid eyes on her. She was only two inches shorter than him, if even that and her long, light brown hair framed her face perfectly as it cascaded down around her shoulders. Her body was one that only the most envious would call "full figured" in that sneering tone that was meant to impart some insult, but he simply called her a masterpiece. Sometimes, he could imagine the famous Botticelli painting of the birth of Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of Love, rising from the waves with her face, and feminine endowments that were more generous than even the famed Italian master could have ever envisioned.

But it was not her voluptuous body that fixated within his mind, as captivating as her body was. It was her beautiful blue eyes. Eyes that seemed almost larger than life, as if she were patterned after the large eyed women so often depicted in Japanese animation. Or as if she had been the very muse that had inspired that particular artistic touch. Her eyes gave her a look of innocence, an angelic quality, that seemed so painfully absent on the other women in the office, not to mention the rest of the world.

Many a night he had lain awake, the image of her beautiful face, those alluring eyes and that impish smile that so often graced her visage dancing before him. At first, his thoughts of her were as pure as the driven snow. Much like the medieval tales of courtly love from oh so long ago, he sought ways to improve himself in her eyes, knowing full well any sensual contact could never be. By the ring on her finger, he knew she was beyond his reach, despite the many rumors as to her promiscuity. He knew they were nothing but the meaningless prattling of the envious masses.

But, try as he might to keep his thought of her pure, he was but a mere man with all the many failings that accompanied that gender. Soon, his thoughts of her began to turn more erotic. Thoughts of merely making her smile became thoughts of passionate kisses stolen in the dark of night which faded into thoughts of making love under the stars. But soon, even those thoughts, those fantasies of a passion he would never see fulfilled, became something else. Something darker.

He was an outwardly gentle man, never one to raise his voice or to openly express his anger. He rarely participated in the ritual tearing down of another's confidence or self-image that was the favorite pastime of far too many. Often, this was seen as a weakness by all those around him. But he alone knew the full truth, try as he might to deny it. He knew that deep within him was a darkness fighting for freedom. Every day was a constant struggle to keep that darkness, that very abyss spoken of by Nietzsche, hidden away.

It was that very darkness within that began to usher his fantasies into realms he never thought possible. Fantasies of dominance and submission, of total and utter control. Fantasies that he was ashamed to admit, even to himself, aroused him like no others.

The office work, as is all too often the case, became a routine: In by 9, out by 5. At first, this routine precluded any extended contact between them, both a blessing and a curse in his eyes. But their contact gradually grew more frequent, she would later confide in him that it was a result of his gentle manner, that while he may, on the rare occasion, flirt with her, he would never make a blatant pass at her, never take her harmless flirting for more than it truly was.

As the days went on, the routine began to change as the hours grew later and later and the people began to disappear earlier and earlier. Eventually, they were the only two working late into the night and his fantasies, fueled by her shameless, but totally harmless, flirting grew darker and darker. His thoughts began to turn to ways of attaining his darkest desires, thoughts that he struggled to keep hidden and unfulfilled. Then one night, the floodgates cracked and his control slipped.

It was another late night. All the others had departed, long since given up on late nights. It was just the two of them. She wore a simple blouse and a loose skirt and kept flirting with him, confident that he would never act upon the simple flirtations. For some reason he would never be able to adequately explain, he took her by the hand, his grip firm but not painful. Without speaking a word, he pulled her into a darkened conference room. She tried to pull away, but he could tell that she was not fully trying to free herself.

He could see the thoughts going through her mind. She was tempted to give in, but if he forced himself on her, then it couldn't truly be cheating, could it? He didn't truly care what her rationalizations were. All he knew was that tonight he was going to get what he desired, whether she was willing or not.

He leaned her against the wall, pinning her hands above her head as he leaned in and kissed her, forcefully. It was not the kiss he had long imagined would be their first. It was deep, passionate, hungry. It was as much him taking her as her participating. She struggled at first, tried to push away, but with her hands trapped as they were she was unsuccessful. He broke from the kiss and smiled. He saw the first hint of fear and uncertainty cross her face as she saw the feral look in his eyes, made so much more intimidating by the diffused light in the room.

He pushed her to her knees, wrapping a hand in her long, soft hair. One look is all it took to convey to her just what he wanted, but she demurred. At least, until he twisted his grip just a little, sending just the tiniest jolt of pain through her. With a quiet whimper, she quickly reached up and unzipped his slacks, freeing his hard member from the cloth confines. With just a bit of force, he pulled her face towards his cock, leaving no doubt as to exactly what he wanted.

She wrapped her hand around him, stroking him, hoping that maybe, just maybe, he would be satisfied with that. But he merely laughed, quietly, as he once again tugged her face towards him. Resigned, she slowly took his length into her mouth, stroking him at the same time as she sucked and licked. Hoping he wouldn't notice, her free hand dipped down to slide under her skirt, unable to control herself, almost ashamed as she was being so thoroughly aroused by someone forcing himself upon her.

He groaned in primitive pleasure as she expertly fellated him. At first, her actions were unsure and gentle. She did not want to accidentally cause him pain because she was worried about what his reaction would be. But, as she became more and more aroused, as her body warmed to his forceful actions, she grew more vigorous in her oral ministrations. She began to suck harder, stroke harder, moaning around the flesh in her mouth. Then, she felt his hands clench into her hair as he grunted, knowing full well what that presaged.

He moaned loudly as he pulled her face into him. She gagged slightly as he began to cum, shooting his hot fluid into her mouth. She had no choice but to swallow every last drop. Finally, she could feel the throbbing slow and knew that he was spent. She was hoping that he would be done, but secretly wishing him not to be.

She was both disappointed and extremely pleased when she pulled away and saw he was still hard. She looked up, locking eyes with him and she bit her lower lip, lost to the desire that began to flood her uncontrollably as she saw the unfettered hunger in his eyes. He tugged her to her feet and she quickly complied, as much as in hunger herself as to you prevent any pain from her hair being pulled.

He quickly stripped her naked, reveling in the sight of her bare flesh. She tried to cover up but one glance from him was all the warning required. She dropped her hands to her sides and lowered her head, gazing up through her hair at him. The sight of her submitting to him was almost more than he could bear. He pushed her down to the conference table, admiring her beautiful breasts as she began to spread her legs without direction. In a few quick moments, he had loosened his pants so that they fell to the floor.

Without foreplay, with no warning, he quickly slid himself into her wetness. In one quick, forceful thrust, he was completely buried within her and she tried to stifle a moan as the sensations began to rip through her. His lips came down and found her nipples as he began to thrust into her.

In his earliest fantasies, their first time together was one of gentleness, of tender passion. This was not. He pounded into her, his thoughts not upon her satisfaction as it usually would have been. His thoughts were solely on control. Control of her, that act that led to so many dark thoughts. Control of himself so that he did not end so soon. His teeth lightly played across her erect nipples, not inflicting pain, merely promising that pain could so easily be accomplished.

She moaned, no longer able to control herself as she felt her first orgasm begin to build. She tried to wrap her arms around him, to pull him into a kiss as she built closer and closer. With a wicked grin, he once again pinned her hands over her head. And then he slowed, he could sense she was close but he was not going to allow her that particular release. Not just yet.

He slowed his thrusts until he could feel her mounting orgasm slowly subside and then he plunged in full force once again. This caught her completely by surprise. She could feel the orgasm building once more but then he slowed again. He continued this tactic, leaving her on the edge and then letting up, several times. Finally, unable to stand it anymore, she began to beg for him to fuck her hard, to let her cum.

He smiled again, fully in control of her and he began to plow away into her, forcefully and fast. Then she screamed in utter ecstasy as he finally allowed her orgasm to wash over her. And because he had kept it delayed for so long, it flooded through her, exploding in a torrent of ecstatic sensations that left her seemingly floating outside of her own body. It was as if she was watching the scene from above.

When the flood finally slowed to a trickle, then stopped, he pulled out and pulled her up. He pushed her back to her knees, feeding her his hard cock once more. She eagerly took him into her mouth, no longer hesitant, no longer reluctant. She savored the taste of herself on top of the delicate taste of his flesh. With a whimper, she moaned in disappointment as he pulled himself out of her mouth.

He stood her up again, turning her back to him and then leaning her down over the edge of the table. He slammed himself into her once more, this time from behind. He grabbed her arms and pinned them behind her back, using them to pull her into his every thrust. It was proving too much for her. She came again and again, exploding all over his hardness. And with each thrust, begging for more. Finally, her body could take no more and she slumped in exhaustion.

He pulled her up again, sliding her down to her knees once more. Exhausted as she was, she still reached out hungrily. She took him into her mouth, sucking her own juices off of his rock hard flesh. Then he grabbed her head and pulled her into him as he erupted within her mouth once more. She managed not to gag this time as she swallowed every last drop, drinking it down as if it were the very waters of life.

Spent, finally done, he helped her to her feet and watched as she dressed. She looked at him, gazing into his eyes, not sure what to expect. He smiled and told her that there was much more, so much more, to come. He told her that when they were alone, she belonged to him and would do as he desired. All this he said in the gentlest tone, soft and caring that did nothing to hide the darkness buried deep within him. She nodded and smiled, realizing that she was enjoying the thought of belonging to him...

unblest
unblest
24 Followers