Darkroom Blowjob

Story Info
Who did it?
1.9k words
54.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A long time ago I worked in a large hospital on the west coast. I was an X-ray tech. My duties included properly positioning the patience, shooting the films and developing them. What my work place did was require one tech each week to work in the dark room. Developer, Stop bath, Fixer, Rinse and Dryer. The Midnight shift had more time so they were responsible for testing the chemicals and replacing the ones as needed.

A couple of years after I started they hired someone to work in the dark room. She was a very pretty young woman. She was not an X-ray tech. So, by hiring her, they freed up an additional tech to shoot films by hiring someone who only developed the films. Thus they got another working tech at a reduced cost.

Becky was the gal that was hired for the dark room job. She was a real cutie, about 5'1" or so and a little chubby, maybe early to mid 20s, really great ass and some very nice boobs. She was always friendly and seemed happy. Due to a childhood traffic accident, she was also blind so working in the dark room suited her very well. When the techs that were sighted worked the dark room we had some very dim red lights in the dark room so we could see to some extent.

The very few times I entered the dark room after Becky was hired there were no red lights. It was as dark as midnight in a coal mine. Once we had Becky most techs never ever entered the dark room, except for the mid night shift.

Becky had been working for a little over a year when the incident happened. Please remember at the time I am writing about there was no digital anything. No Internet, no digital photography, certainly no digital X-rays, no MRIs, and damn few CAT scans (CTs) thus everything was done on physical films.

We shot the films, dropped the cassettes into the dark room and waited for the finished films and took them to the radiologist to be read. Then on to the next patient..

One day I got a call for a "stat" shoot of a spine from Dr. Valdez. He wanted the full series and a "wet reading" meaning get the films read without running through the dryer thus saving some time.

When I finished shooting the spine I took them to the dark room with the

cassettes in hand. In through the rotating light door that kept outside light from contaminating the films in the dark room.

"Becky." I said. "I have a set of films. Dr. Valdez wants a wet reading."

I got no reply. I called again. Still I got no answer. I looked at my radium dial watch and it showed 12 noon. "Damn, she's at lunch." I thought.

Dr. Valdez is a really a nice guy but, there is no doubt in his mind he is the Doctor. While he and I got along well he would rip anyone who he thought was ignoring what he wanted or who he thought was incompetent. I have seen techs reduced to tears after he got through with them. Male techs included.

"O.K I'll just run them my self". I thought.

I felt for the red lights when it dawned on me I could not remember which one it was. I had not even been in the dark room for several of months much less done any work in there. There also was a switch for white lights and if I hit that one I would expose any unprotected films. Then I remembered we had bought a new semiautomatic processor and I had no idea how to run the damn thing.

Suddenly the light door rotated and someone entered the room. "Becky, I have a set of wet read spine films here." I got a soft grunt in reply. I could hear the soft sounds of her shoes as she walked toward me. "Becky." I begin again when she bumped into me.

Suddenly her hands were touching me my chest, shoulders, face and then she pulled my face down to hers and she kissed me. One hand was on my shoulder and the other was behind my head. I could feel her trembling as she pressed her lips against mine. Her lips opened and her tongue probed and I opened and we begin the dance of the dueling tongues.

Her mouth was soft and sweet. O.K I was a man and a woman was saying, with her actions, she wanted me in some way. Exactly how I didn't know.

Her hands begin to travel from my shoulder to my chest then slowly down across my abs and further to grasp my growing cock. She moaned softly into my mouth as she wrapped her hand around my thickness. I slipped my hand between us and fondled her full breast. Such a wonderful hand full. I found her nipple and rolled it between my fingers. She moaned into my mouth again.

I tried to touch her more. To caress her but she pushed my arms down to my sides and gave them a little shake which I understood meant she did not want me to touch her.

With my hands at my side she slid her hands to my ass and pulled me against her. I was so much taller then she. My growing erection pressed against her belly.

Slowly she begin to slide down my body. I hoped I knew what was coming but I just was not sure. This was the mid 70s. Despite Free Love in the 60s a lot of the ideas of the time had not really filtered into the main stream by then. A blow job was still pretty rare at least in my own experience. When you got one most girls would not allow you to cum in their mouth and even then almost none would swallow.

So the thought of Becky sucking my dick had me hard as a rock. When she was on her knees her hand reached under my scrub top and found the string of my bottoms. She pulled the string and let the pants slide down and pooled around my ankles. When she reached to pull my skivvies down she found I was commando. She growled softly and nuzzled her face against my throbbing cock and balls.

"Damn I thought. I love getting my cock sucked and now I'm going to get sucked here at work and by a cute girl that I barely know. How much more erotic or sexy could it get I wondered?"

Becky was small but she showed she wanted to be in control. I allowed her to push my arms behind my back and captured my thumbs with her left hand. Her right hand was busy stroking my throbbing cock. I could feel my precum dripping from the tip. Quickly Becky painted her lips with the head of my cock and growled a "Ummm" as she felt my wetness.

She licked her lips. I know because she still held my cock head against them. Her swirly tongue laved me. Oh shit I was way beyond 7th heaven way, way beyond. She slipped the head between her lips sucking hard while pushing me to the edge with her tongue.

I really am not a 2 minute kinda guy. I generally have pretty good control, the whole eroticism of what was happening was so far outside of my experience exotic, so erotic, I was not sure how much more I could stand.

She soon begin to bob her head taking me deeply with each stroke. The change gave me just a bit of breathing room. Damn, that girl was an artist with her tongue. Swirling around the head then taking me in and sticking her tongue out and licking the underside of my cock as she slid back to the head. Then a flick of her tongue under the head.

She begin to try to take me deep but every few strokes and then she would gag a little. She would then slip off until she had only the head between her lips and swirl her tongue around.

Good, so fucking good. I knew I was not going to last much longer. Then she did it. She took me so deep and held it there. Then she swallowed causing her throat to convulse on my cock. Then she did it again. "Cuuummmming Becky." I groaned.

She let go of my thumbs grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me even deeper into her. I exploded. Time after time the eruptions continued. When I was done my knees were weak and my hands were shaking. She nursed my cock for a few moments and she swallowed. I could feel and hear her. Two gulps. "Ummmm." She sorta moaned. Sexiest thing any woman had ever done to or for me. My knees just got weaker.

I guess she could feel me shaking. She laughed softly and tried to lead me to the counter. It was slow going. My scrubs were still around my ankles. Once I was leaning against the counter I got a quick kiss on my cheek. Becky turned and walked out the light door.

It took me a minute or two to get my breathing under control, my pants up, and some strength back in my knees. I kinda staggered out the door and there was Becky standing with her back to me. No else was in the area.

I took a deep breath took a step bent over and wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her cheek. She twisted violently in my arms and screamed. "Get your fucking hands off of me you ass hole." She then clocked me with a round house left. I never saw it coming. It nearly put me to my knees. "Becky." I started.

"Shut the fuck up you son of a bitch. Never touch me again and never speak to me ether." She spun around and marched to the director's office her white cane tapping ahead of her.

I spent the next two plus weeks defending myself against, what were at the time, sexual harassment charged. I told her, the director, someone had kissed me while was in the dark room and I thought it was Becky. I just wanted to thank her. I damn well was not going to tell her I got a blow job in there.

Things got pretty bad from there. I became known as "That son of a bitch who molested that poor blind girl." I only lasted a coupla more months and I quit.

So who in the hell gave me that wonderful blow job? Some investigation showed 7 female techs that day plus 2 female students. Then there were 3 or 4 nurses from "Special Procedures" who sometimes came into the X-ray area.

As to who exactly, your guess is as good as mine. (Shrug)

As I finished my last day at work I opened my locker to clean it out. On top of my gear was a small envelope with SORRY printed on the front. I opened it and there was a small valentine. A paper lace doily with a red heart pasted on for decoration. Just like in 3rd grade. Printed on it was, "Sorry for the trouble. I had a wonderful time. I think you did too." and a little smiley face with the tongue sticking out. It was signed "Not Becky"

I laughed, shook my head, carefully put it away, and walked away to find my next job.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This is really good! Really wish you know who it was 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice!

Nicely told, very hot, and the addition of the mystery/firing take it a cut above the average stroke-story. Good job!

wjthermanwjthermanover 13 years ago
Wow!

Really hot! Great story with a great ending, too!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Full Service Convenience-store clerk lets woman pay with her mouth.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Time with a Blowjob Queen Ch. 01 Casual hook up leads to winning the blowjob lottery.in Erotic Couplings
She Loves Sucking Cock Office party lets Erin showcase her oral sex abilities.in Group Sex
A Friendly Blowjob She makes him jizz his pants and sucks him off to make it upin Erotic Couplings
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories