Darkroom - Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing that matters," he said, and kissed her. The room disappeared for him. He was only aware of her mouth on his, her breasts pressing into his chest, her fingernails making burning paths across his back and buttocks, her pussy, wet and strong and needy, squeezing him, sucking him in over and over.

He sucked in a breath through his teeth and came. Summer felt the rhythm change and it turned a switch on. Suddenly she was riding uncontrollably towards her own orgasm. She was vaguely aware of the screaming escaping from her throat. Her legs wrapped around his waist and she squeezed him hard. She rocked and pushed and squeezed against his hardness inside her. The electricity running through her seemed to go on for hours, carrying her out of the room and over the house, and finally, descending again, letting her down gently. She found herself back on his bed again, his eyes sparkling down at her. He kissed her and smiled. "I broke my mug full of pencils when I came." He kissed her again. "You broke my lamp."

----

Amala loved the way Steve looked at her. He kept sneaking peeks at her breasts, and grinning when she caught him. He wanted to see her from every angle, in every kind of light.

"The darkroom was all your idea, wasn't it?" Steve asked, putting a hand on her thigh.

"Well, I sort of planted the idea, yes," she said, grinning, "and the girls just ran with it."

"You deserve a prize. Let's find a podium somewhere so I can present it to you."

Amala's eyes sparkled. "I made one last little arrangement. You remember the masseuse?"

"He scared the shit out of me. Of course I remember him."

"He knows everybody at the mall. He pulled some strings and got me this." She held up a funny looking key. "It opens one of the stores."

"The stores are all open. It's the middle of the afternoon."

"Not all of them." Amala took Steve's hand and led him toward the main hall.

The sign said "Bedding on a Winner" and the display windows were covered in mall logo paper. A sign on the door said, "For Lease."

Amala opened the door with her key. "They went out of business a couple of weeks ago."

Steve followed Amala into the dark store and when she flipped the light switch he laughed in amazement. In the center of the empty store, lit up by a pool of warm light, was a bedroom. A king sized bed covered in a feather comforter flanked by end tables with lamps.

"I knew I wasn't going to be able to wait until I got you into my room and I didn't want to end up in a broom closet. At least, not this time." She felt Steve come up behind her and wrap his arms around her. She pushed her breasts into his hands as he ran them up her body.

"You were nervous on Monday," Steve said as he caressed her, "and you didn't want to let me hear your voice. I want to hear your voice now. Tell me exactly what you want."

Amala turned her head towards him. "Kiss me."

Steve leaned forward to kiss her and she stopped him. "I changed my mind. Get me out of these clothes. I'm done waiting."

Steve took off her sweater and skirt and had to chase her to the bed to get her panties off. She sat on the edge of the bed, naked, breathing hard as he took his clothes off. "Lick me- gently. Tell me how I taste."

Steve kissed Amala's pussy and licked softly once, twice. He closed his eyes, kept licking.

"Curry?" she gasped, between strokes, and squealed when he shook his head, his nose grazing her clit.

"Cucumber," he murmured into her folds. She would have laughed, but she was having trouble organizing her breathing.

"I... want you... in me now. Now!"

Amala backed across the bed and Steve followed her, his mouth catching her nipple as he moved up her body. He slid into her easily and stroked in and out of her, smoothly, as he kissed her neck, her chin, her mouth. The smell of her hair drove him wild.

"Don't stop... Oh, don't stop..." She gasped as he thrust into her, "Lean down a little. Don't stop..."

Steve lowered his face to her shoulder and kissed it just as he felt her teeth touching his own shoulder. He could feel her fingers starting to dig into his back and her pussy squeezing down against his hardness.

"Nnnnn," Amala groaned into his shoulder as she rocked with him, against him, her teeth grazing his skin and tightening a little each thrust.

"Do it." Steve growled at her. "Do it. Bite me when you come." He sped up, pounding her pussy fast and hard. "Bite me."

Amala felt the glow start in her pussy and it flashed into an orgasmic flame. She felt the shocks running through her body, flushing the skin of her face and she felt Steve grunting and coming inside her, his body filling hers in a perfect rhythm.

She didn't remember having actually bitten his shoulder, but when she finally opened her eyes she saw a tiny drop of blood where her teeth had been.

Steve kissed her. "I'm glad you chose me."

"Me too," she said. "Now do me from behind."

Steve laughed. "Give me a minute."

"Okay then," she said, sitting up, "you'll find a basket of apples and water under the bed. I want one of each."

"You thought of everything," Steve said, as he grabbed some apples and water. In the very bottom of the basket he found a bag of cotton balls and two pairs of chopsticks.

----

Dieter looked at Marie Marthe sitting next to him on the bench seat of his old Nova. She was a force of nature with her hand on his thigh and he was driving her... he didn't know where.

"How do I get to your room?" Dieter asked.

"We live close to your house. I will tell you from there."

"You left without your dress last night. How did you get home?"

"I walked. I was with my friends and I could still taste you. I did not feel exposed."

"You're completely amazing. I guessed you must have done that, but I didn't realize you lived close enough to walk."

"Yes, we arranged it that way. It has worked very well."

Dieter wasn't sure what that meant, but he was distracted when Marie Marthe laid her head on his lap and curled her feet up on the seat. She looked comfortable and, briefly, vulnerable like a child.

Dieter caressed her face as he drove "You're completely uninhibited, like a little girl that raises her dress over her head. It doesn't matter to you what people think should be covered, and it doesn't occur to you to be embarrassed." He let his hand wander to her breast and she touched the back of his hand as he touched her.

"I have nothing to be embarrassed about." She closed her eyes and sighed. "Your touch is right."

As Dieter approached the guys' house, Marie Marthe spoke without raising her head from his lap. "Drive to the corner, turn right, and turn right again. Our house is the white one on the right."

Dieter laughed. "Are you serious? You live across our back fence." He parked.

"Sometimes I can see you from my window. We made a hole in the fence to walk through this week. I will show you later. Come to my room now."

Marie Marthe's room was a large attic room, full of light and decorated in shades of white in dozens of different textures. Dieter stood in the door, taking in the sight as Marie Marthe faced him.

"I like having you here." She dropped her dress on the floor and walked to the bed, comfortable in her own space. "Look how my skin looks against the white," she said, lying down on her bed, looking at the dark skin of her wrist.

"You look like you could set the whole house on fire." Dieter took his shirt off as he crossed the room and looked down at her. "You look like an African princess, a black jewel set in white." He took off his pants and his boxers. He took his time laying down between her legs. "Are you ready?"

Marie Marthe nodded, looking in his eyes, then whispered, "You cannot hurt me." She wrapped her arms around him.

Dieter placed his cock at her opening and pushed gently until he met her resistance. She was very wet. Her eyes never left his. Her hands cupped his ass, pulled on him and he responded, pushing more forcefully. Marie Marthe sucked in a quick breath, then another and pulled on him again. He pushed hard, watching her eyes widen as the resistance inside her stretched, then gave way completely. Dieter slid his cock into her slowly, feeling her pussy change and stretch with each bit of progress until he was all the way in. He saw her every sensation in her eyes. Her fingers clutched his ass and she whimpered as she buried her face in his shoulder.

"Stay there..." she said, "I am full of you. I want to stay full. Just stay..."

Dieter held still, suppressing the urge to move. She was tight, but he was surprised to feel her experimenting with him- she squeezed him even more tightly with her pussy and tried moving left and right a little. He kissed her just under her ear and she nuzzled her head closer to him. He kissed her there again, then a little lower on her neck. He kissed her lips, then she looked in his eyes again.

"Empty me and fill me again. Slowly."

Dieter pulled back, fractions of an inch at a time, until just the head of his cock was inside her, then he pushed in again, at a snail's pace. As he pushed, Marie Marthe's face changed. He could still the anxiety of pain, but he could see a new understanding growing that was overwhelming the pain.

"This is good," she said, closing her eyes, "You are very good. Fill me."

Dieter pushed all the way in, a little faster, and stopped.

"Yesss." Marie Marthe's breathing was coming faster now. "Please yourself with me. I want to feel you enjoy my body."

Dieter felt her squeeze his cock twice, and he started stroking, very slowly at first, but speeding up gradually, as she encouraged him. He bent his head down and licked her right breast, nibbled her nipple, switched to the other breast, always moving in and out of her. She responded- arching her back and pushing her breasts into his mouth, holding his head in her hands, whispering to him.

"Come now, Dieter," she said, "Come fill your beautiful African princess. Don't hold yourself back. We'll set the sheets on fire. We'll burn down the city. Ohhh that's... sweet... do it harder."

Dieter's face flushed and picked up his pace. Marie Marthe started to squeal with his thrusts. She squeezed him and rocked with him. She dug her nails into his back and whispered in French and then spoke aloud something else completely, something more elemental, a language made for yelling across rivers, for spurring on lovers.

The words were nonsense to Dieter, but their effect was to push him relentlessly toward his orgasm. Suddenly he stiffened and came and Marie Marthe felt him shudder, hardening and shaking inside her, and when he said her name she came too with an abandoned cry.

"Stay in me," she said, her voice rough, "Don't leave me empty." So Dieter stayed as he softened, playing with her hair as she taught him dirty words in her first language.

Finally, after her pussy, despite her efforts to keep him in, had squeezed his soft cock out, she smiled and said, "I have bought a gift for you."

----

Summer woke Anthony up in the late afternoon with a kiss to his chin and a casual comment. "Someone's tearing down the fence."

"Let 'em." Anthony murmured without opening his eyes. "We have to move out anyway. Bastard landlord can fix the damn fence."

"Let's go see." Summer wrapped a sheet around herself and picked her way carefully through the broken glass on the floor to the window. "It's Dieter. He's tearing down your back fence."

Anthony joined her at the window. "That's weird. He's smiling. Friday must have short-circuited the big guy. Our neighbors are going to be pissed." He pulled on some clothes and headed for the stairs.

"Hey Dieter," Anthony approached cautiously, watching for nails sticking out of boards, "What are you doing?"

"We're having a barbecue tonight." He said, and then, as if to clarify, "to celebrate."

"With our soon-to-be extremely pissed off neighbors?"

"They invited us."

Summer walked up behind Anthony and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Your week is about to get kind of weird. Look up there- in the attic window."

Anthony saw a black woman watching Dieter calmly through the window. She was naked. "Uh..." he stammered.

Summer whispered into his ear, "That's Marie Marthe. She's a friend of mine. Yours too. That's Friday." She grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the ruined fence. "Come on," she said, "I'll show you my room."

"You live here? Right behind our house?" Anthony sputtered. Summer was dragging him through the front door.

"Yes." Summer said. "This is going to sound kind of weird. We had our eyes on you guys a few weeks ago, and suddenly one day Marie Marthe, you know- Friday- she came into the place we were living and told us she had bought a house to make our job easier. She said she could afford it and she wanted us to move in with her, and you don't disagree with Marie Marthe. So we did a lot of screaming and hugging, then we moved in."

Anthony was reeling. "When she said her dad was rich, I didn't realize... and... oh no! She bought the house right behind the one our bastard landlord sold out from underneath us."

"I know. She bought your house too. Your bastard landlord was supposed to keep his bastard mouth shut," Summer scowled. "Ruined your day. Bastard. But I made it better, right? Anyway. This is my room and that's my bed. I hope you like it because this is where I'm going to fuck you before the barbecue."

Anthony's eyes were crossed and he felt like he'd been hit by a truck. "So Dieter is tearing down the fence..."

"For the barbecue. To celebrate."

Anthony was confused. But he wasn't so confused that he didn't know what to do when Summer crawled onto her bed and wiggled her ass at him.