Darkroom - Tuesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday sweetened. "Oh listen to your pretty fucking vocabulary. You ELOQUENT... SWEET COCKED... PUSSY POUNDER! Ohhhhh, FUCK ME!"

"I'm going to give you SHIVERS. I'm going to make you SCREAM! Come on! Pinch my COCK with your EXQUISITE VELVET PUSSY!"

A long squeal tore itself from Tuesday's throat as Gabe pinched her nipples and pulled. Her pussy was liquid fire and Gabe felt something wild struggling out of somewhere deep in his chest. She started to come and her squeal turned into a full blown scream. Gabe roared from his core along with Tuesday's scream as he climaxed.

They laughed, exhausted as they came down. They could hear more cheering from the other room, muffled through the door. Tuesday giggled. "That should do something for your reputation."

Gabe ran his fingers through Tuesday's hair as she laid on his chest, recovering. "I have no idea what you look like, but you could never be anything but beautiful to me."

"Really? What if I actually look like Eleanor Roosevelt or Queen Victoria?"

"Doesn't matter. I'd just start thinking wrinkled pug faced women were hot." Gabe said.

"Maybe I shouldn't say this..." Tuesday paused, thinking. "I might not look like you expect me to."

"I've liked every single one of your surprises so far. Give me a chance."

Tuesday kissed him on the lips. "Okay. Next week." And she left the room.

12