Darkroom - Wednesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin just pressed his palms into Wednesday's breasts and rubbed her gently, then pulled her to the edge of the chair and kissed her pussy convincingly.

"How am I supposed to put a... haaaa... mask on you if your face is buried in my..."

Their audience was enthralled. They could see Wednesday's vulnerable position on the chair, and they could see Justin's silhouette where his limbs were obscuring her glowing body. It was clear that he was licking her pussy, both by her moans and by the movement of her body.

"I said I was going to make it..." Jusin touched the tip of his tongue against her clitoris and held it there for a moment, putting an insistent pressure on her, "...hard."

"Ohhhhhh shiiiit. I'm not going to be able to paint... your face..."

"... because I'm eating you out?" Justin pushed his tongue into her pussy as far as he could make it go.

"Yaahhh. I mean... shit. No. Because I can't..." Wednesday's hands clutched Justin's head, "...reach."

"Not entirely true, but let's concede the point and see what we can do about it." Justin laid down on his back on the rug. "Find a position that will work for you."

Their audience saw Wednesday's form get off the chair and straddle Justin's black form and slide herself down on his hard shaft.

"Mmm. This is a good position..." Wednesday moaned, "Give me the paint." She rocked left and right a little, squeezing him and savoring the subtle friction of Justin's cock in her pussy. From the corners of her eyes, she saw glowing hands on both sides of the room rubbing, pulling, tickling. She smiled to herself.

Justin wasn't sure how long he could handle the delicious pressure he was getting. Wednesday dipped her finger in a shallow bottle of body paint and it came out glowing blue. She had her other hand touching his face so she would know where to start. As the paint came close to his face, Justin brought his hands up off the floor and grazed Wednesday's ribs, brushed the bottoms of her breasts with his knuckles. He found her nipples and pinched just a fraction too hard.

Wednesday rode up a little and cried out, wiggling and trying to absorb the pleasure and the pain in her breasts.

Justin had been hoping for this- for just a little maneuvering space. He thrust into Wednesday's pussy twice, hard. She screamed and bit her lip before she sat back down on him to try to hold him still against the floor. She was quickly forgetting why she was trying to hold still, and she had absently grabbed Justin's left arm as he caressed her breast gently. She left a bright blue streak marking his wrist.

"Forget blue," Justin said to her, breathing hard, trying to control himself, "Get yellow- on my lips."

Wednesday reached for the yellow, dipped her finger too deeply- she was rocking her body against him- and found Justin's lips. She managed to outline his mouth with a little too much paint. It surprised her when he lunged for her finger and sucked it into his mouth.

Justin sat up, still impaling Wednesday, and with his hands behind her back and his head bent down, he licked her right breast from the bottom to the nipple. He left a blazing trail of yellow on her skin. He switched to her left breast and kissed as much of it into his mouth as he could. He swirled his tongue around Wednesday's hard nipple as she stared down at herself, fascinated. Justin was making her arousal visible.

When he let go of her nipple, he didn't even have to ask- Wednesday was ready with more yellow for his lips. She whimpered as he rocked her back and forth, as she put a new layer of color on him and he immediately went to her neck, kissing and biting, to her chin, to her lips, lighting her body in yellow phosphorescence.

Justin fell back, barely registering Wednesday, putting the paint on her own lips and falling down over him and kissing his neck. He nearly yelled, outraged, when she pulled off of his cock completely before he realized what she was doing- kissing his nipples, his belly, and after applying another layer of light to her mouth, she went down on him.

As a blowjob it was disappointing. Just two very slow, twisting bobs and a lingering kiss to his balls. It was only to apply a layer of paint to his beautiful manhood that she did it. She wanted to see him. It left him raging with lust.

Justin snatched the paint from her hand and dumped it over his fingers. It spilled over his hand and the rug. He pushed Wednesday onto her back, leaving a handprint between her breasts and Justin followed her, his glowing hand finding her crotch and smearing paint over her pussy, pushing fingers inside her, smearing up across her belly, smashing her left breast, around her neck.

His glowing cock penetrated her, and there was no holding still this time. Wednesday met his pounding hungrily, Justin entwined his bright fingers with Wednesday's and she squealed with each thrust, her breasts bouncing. Yellow sparks spattered everywhere from between their bodies.

"You're the fucking sun, Justin," Wednesday hissed, "Come with me." She licked his neck, bit his earlobe, and he came, grunting into her and pounding. Wednesday rolled into a massive climax, arching her back against his weight and wrapping her legs tightly around his waist. She screamed through her teeth, and just before she ran out of breath, Justin kissed her lips, surprisingly tenderly. She had another small orgasm, shook, and softly passed out.

----

Monday had sat most of the time with her glowing green hands gripping the chair tightly, her thighs squeezing together. She thought it was Friday next to her, but she wasn't sure. Whoever it was, one of her hands was mostly invisible under her shirt and the other was mostly invisible inside her panties and when she came her head hit the wall behind her.

Monday had given up in the end and brought herself to a frustrating orgasm from outside her clothes, only allowing herself a little squeal when what she wanted to do was to scream, even though some of the other girls weren't showing so much restraint.

When it was over and Justin and Wednesday were lying exhausted on the carpet, Monday went unsteadily to the wall and turned the lights off. The sudden blackness left afterimages of the two naked bodies on the floor. She made her way carefully to the film closet. Justin and Wednesday stirred.

"Hey you two. The closet is this way."

----

Inside the closet Justin sat exhausted against the wall and Wednesday sat with her back against his chest and his arms around her.

"I really, really appreciate you," Wednesday said, "and I especially appreciate what you just did to me," she said.

"You said I was the 'fucking sun,'" Justin said, thoughtfully, lightly trailing a finger around her breast. "I think that's the best thing anyone's ever said to me."

"Yes, well you were shining yellow and making me hot and sweaty. And you're good- a good lover, a good artist, a good person. I've been drawn to evil and it doesn't feel like I felt tonight." Wednesday kissed him on the corner of his jaw. "You guys are going to have to clean up a mess in your basement tomorrow."

"What- worse than usual?"

Wednesday giggled. "That paint that's yellow under the UV is dark red in natural light. When you guys get the bulbs changed back it's going to look like a murder scene in there."

Justin grinned. "I'd like a stab at you again tomorrow. How serious are you girls about the rules?"

"Deadly serious. Thursday and Friday have been waiting a very, very long time and it would be cruel to cut the fun short before they appreciate their guys. I'm catching wind that Monday's got some mischief planned for Saturday. Early stages, I think, but you might get to murder me again on the weekend. Just the thought is making me leak a little."

12