Darkside Stories - The Fool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tsune
Tsune
4 Followers

I stopped, realizing I'd lost track of the fox.

A dark brown leg stepped out of the shadows, followed by the rest of a creature so astonishingly sexy, so lovely and poised, I just stood there for a moment with my mouth agape like one of those coin-biting frog statues, sans coin.

"Would you like some clothing?" asked the creature. Their skin was nearly as dark as the little black fox's fur had been, only now, it had a feminine, human face—all apple cheeks and bright eyes, wide, tiny nose and luscious, cupid's bow lips. Their voluptuous chest rose out of the top of a tight, sapphire-blue satin bodice, and their diminutive waist widened to delicious hips beneath a satin skirt, atop strong legs and dainty feet that they stood on the balls of. The creature tucked a curled lock of chestnut hair behind a delicately pointed ear.

"A kitsune," I said, my voice catching in my throat.

The creature bowed their head. "Close. I am called Huli. Sort of like, a sister to a kitsune. And I do not yet have all of my tails."

"I would love to find some clothing, Huli," I said, regaining some measure of composure.

"Come along," said Huli, and as we walked among the moving shadows of the park's bamboo grove, Huli's form shifted, sometimes appearing more fox-like, sometimes human again, sometimes with three tails. As we left the park and the relative shelter of the bamboo, Huli suddenly had hold of a huge parasol, and opened it to shelter us from the rain.

###

Huli tucked the parasol away into some alternate plane of storage, and from the same mysterious spot produced a heavy ring of skeleton keys. She thrust one of these into the otherwise keyhole-less mass of a giant steel door at the end of a warehouse in that industrial section I'd seen when I first left Wang's company building.

The door shivered violently and Huli took my hand, pulling me back from it; then the door was gone.

We walked in together and my mouth made the money-frog expression once more as we entered rows of floor to ceiling shelves, each piled high with beautiful things: dresses with faded price tags folded atop one another, piles of glittering necklaces and earrings, gems all shining somehow in the gloom of the heavy, sepia-tone murk. Huli led me on until we reached the end of the warehouse, where a small dressing area had been staged. A jewel-toned turkish carpet soothed my tired feet; velvet sofas begged me to sprawl across them and I threw myself down on one. Huli pointed the key in the direction in which we'd come and the great steel door reappeared and locked itself with a tremendous boom.

"I'll make us some tea," she said, covering me with a heavy wool blanket. "Don't fall asleep."

As comfortable as I was there was no chance of that.

I watched the lofty ceiling of the warehouse, listening to thunder growl above its steel roof, or its semblance of steel—what was real here, and why?

I ran my hands over my body beneath the blanket, wondering if I was still real.

Huli returned, carrying a tray with a pot of tea, two cups, and a dish of what looked like candied ginger. She set this down on a table in between the couches, and knelt beside me, pouring two cups of tea with all the grace I'd expect from a being of Huli's exquisiteness.

"Can I actually eat and drink here?"

Huli nodded. "It reminds the sleeping body of the world to which it's tethered. It may not be real in your world's sense, but its energy will warm and refresh you."

"Ah. Thank you."

"It's my pleasure."

###

I just wanted to touch Huli—okay, I just wanted to touch her and put my mouth on her. Okay, if I could do more than that with my birth-given body I would, in a fucking heartbeat, speaking of which, mine was thumping faster than the stock market on a good day.

There was just so much pretty.

Every time she moved, shifted, adjusted, her flesh shifted too and jiggled in such a way that it was as if plate after plate of a seven-course meal had been trotted out before a person lost at sea for a month. I wanted to devour her. She somehow sensed my agony.

"You're here to experience."

"I'm—what?"

"Don't be. I want you, too."

Oh sister. "Seriously?"

Huli opened a drawer beneath the low table, then placed a deck of golden cards on a silk cloth, face down. "Sit closer."

I did as she obeyed.

Huli picked one card and turned it face up next to the stack. "This is you."

I looked at the card, where a youthful person blithely stepped along a path to the mountain's very edge, a small dog nipping at their heels.

"The Fool."

"Great." I grimaced.

"It is! The Fool has no worry, no fear. They are embarking on an adventure. I very much envy The Fool."

"Can you pick one for yourself?"

"Sure." Huli picked a second card and turned it face up, beside The Fool. "This is The Empress. She is a place to lose your cares and fears, feel joy, and love. She is bountiful."

I reached for Huli's slender, brown hand. "May I?"

She nodded, yes.

I began to kiss her hand, nipping gently at her wrist with my teeth, and continued this, slowly, up the inside of her arm until suddenly my own arms had gathered her to me as I slid from the couch to the carpet. I felt her breasts crush against my skin, her breath heating my neck in quick, little gasps. I pulled at one of the laces crisscrossing down her back that held the bodice together and groaned when the garment fell away from her. Then I was lowering Huli to the floor, kissing her breasts one at a time, gathering them in my hands and sucking her long nipples into my mouth one by one as she cried out softly. I was floating on a satin sea, her skirts pooled beneath my naked body as I planted deep, firm kisses on her candy mouth, as I brought my leg up between hers, applying pressure to the treasure hidden beneath the material.

I pulled at the waist of the skirts but couldn't find a clasp or button, so I whispered for Huli to turn over, and lie on her stomach.

I circled her ankles with my hands and began to slide my fingers up the backs of her legs, stopping to kiss and gently bite the backs of her knees and her plump, delicious thighs. She brought her ass up, and posed this way, on her knees but with her chest to the floor. I forgot about my mission with the skirts and just folded the material over, my mouth watering at the sight of the glorious flesh in front of me.

Her plump lips were parted, slightly, the tiny clit jutting out from between them, and her deep pink opening mirroring my own face, trapped in a heady, hypnotized state of "oh." I ran my hands all over her ass, so perfect, smooth, big and round, a giant Valentine's heart I needed to taste every inch of. I don't remember every moment of the next hour, if it even was an hour; I became lost in the taste of Huli and her sounds, her skin, her deliciousness that tasted like a mix of salt, sugar, heat and hunger. My tongue was painting a picture for Huli, on her lips, deeper inside her, against her twitching clit, on her mound—the picture was of her and how beautiful she was to me. Her thighs began to shake and I wrapped my arms around them, holding her steady as she screamed and came.

###

I begged the physical laws of ghost-world to leave Huli's taste on my lips just a little longer. Somehow they heard me, and obeyed. She'd wanted to taste me, too, and it was the most difficult thing to walk away from, but I thanked her for her tea, thanked her for her body, thanked her for the clothes I was wearing and left the warehouse.

There was something I wanted to try—a test of endurance.

IV.


This time, it was my own shoes crunching the safety glass in the lobby of Wang's building.

As I waited for the elevator, I studied my reflection in the stainless steel doors: in the end I'd chosen a perfectly tailored suit—just the jacket and pants and a red tie, no shirt, and a size 7 pair of glossy oxfords. I felt obnoxious and that was perfect.

I stepped out of the elevator and into the boardroom. It was empty.

Wang's office door opened and he walked towards me, a generous smile crinkling the edges of his eyes, his hands outstretched.

"You came back," he said.

"I want to fuck your board members."

The smile faded and the hands relaxed at Wang's sides. "All right." He turned to the long table, pretending to wipe invisible dust off of its polished surface. "Probably a good idea. Then you can decide which one of us to contract with." Wang's hands curled into fists and my finger hovered over the elevator's button. "But let me give you something, Mushi." Wang walked to one of the panels in the wall that separated the board room from his office and opened a hidden compartment. From this he removed a gold whistle, dangling on a golden chain.

He walked to me, hands relaxed again, and placed the chain over my head, lifting my hair so that the chain now rested against my skin. "I know my workers. Around me they are composed, in control. But around you, Byx, I fear they'll allow their deeper instincts to take over. If you find that you no longer enjoy what they're doing to you—you blow that whistle, and I will come and put a stop to it. Do you understand me?"

"Yes," I said, my heart beating faster.

"Wait here. I'll call them in."

###

As I waited alone in the boardroom I spoke to myself, in my head, going over the decision and coaching myself: I knew this wasn't going to be slow and tender like it was with Wang. I knew this wasn't going to be guided by me, like it was with Huli. I knew—well, guessed, more accurately—that this game was going to be in Wang's workers' hands, and I would be the only playing piece.

Something about that spread the heat around my body like a wildfire. I couldn't fucking wait.

The board members entered the room single-file from a door on the other side of the table; they walked silently, each man's eyes fixed on me with such intensity I felt a thrill of fear flutter in the pit of my stomach. The men circled the table, facing each other, then pulled some of the chairs away from it before turning to face me.

We were going to use the table, I realized. Okay.

I wondered if they were going to remove their clothes. As if reading my mind, the nearest man walked to where I stood by the elevator; he ran his hand over my hair, brushed his thumb over my lips, my chest rising and falling with excited breaths.

He unbuttoned my suit jacket and pulled it down, reaching around to remove it from my arms. He looked down at my breasts and leaned to suck at my nipples while he unbuttoned my trousers—I reached to touch him but he held my hand, firmly, and guided it away. Suddenly he lifted me up and set me over his shoulder. Just like Wang, he was incredibly strong, and tall, and I felt like a doll as he removed my shoes and slid my pants off my feet. He then walked with me in this position, back to the table where the other men waited.

I felt his hands moving over my buttocks, squeezing the flesh there while I dangled down the back of him. My hair was in my eyes and my cheeks were reddening as he gently pulled my cheeks apart, exposing me to the other board members who muttered and laughed. Their voices got louder, seeming to encourage him as he ran a finger along my lips, as he pinched my inner thighs, as he flicked a finger against my asshole. His hand reached back and he inserted two fingers into my mouth and I sucked them for all I was worth; he removed the fingers and inserted them into my pussy, vigorously finger-fucking me while the board members voiced their approval. He removed the fingers and ran one, slick fingertip around my clit, working the sides, up and down, before giving it a squeeze. I yelped. He slapped my ass, hard, then ran his hand over the warmed flesh before returning to work on my clit some more.

The blood was pooling in my head and I was getting dizzy but I couldn't stop whining, groaning with everything he did—being the spectacle for the other workers' amusement was intoxicating. But now, I was being laid down onto the table. The man who'd carried me positioned me doggy style and I looked at the other eleven board members—they'd not removed a stitch of their clothing but each had his dick out, stroking it.

With great relief I saw that each board member's member was a "normal" size—not gargantuan, not draconic, not anything weird. I wanted to crawl to one of the men and take his cock into my mouth, but I wasn't sure if I was allowed to make a move in this little game. I reached a hand as if to crawl, and immediately felt a sharp slap on my ass cheek. Guess not.

The man who'd carried me moved to one side so I could see him, and he reached over and took the whistle I wore around my neck, pulling the chain once, hard, so that it broke. He tossed this across the table and I stared at it, suddenly unsure of what I'd embarked upon. He then took hold of the red necktie he'd allowed me to wear and pulled it, gently this time, so that I crawled a few steps his way. He held the tie while unzipping his trousers and fishing out his erect penis, and began to stroke it while another man came behind me, fondling my pussy, reaching underneath me to squeeze breasts. I stared at the first's man's eyes, plaintive, obedient. He stared back, utterly devoid of emotion, but intense in the certainty of his own will. I wondered if any of them ever got to express their will but for this moment. The fear rippled through me again as I felt a tongue lap against my hard clit while a thick finger plunged in and out of my pussy. The man behind me removed the finger and pressed it against my asshole, slowly inserting it while somehow, another tongue flicked at my clit, slowly, relentlessly, like the ticking of a clock, flit, flit, flit. The finger slowly fucked my ass while more hands grabbed regions of my body: my breasts, my throat, my hips, my waist. Someone slapped my ass again and pinched it; the finger began to fuck me faster.

I felt the first of many cocks press its head against my opening, then plunge balls-deep into my vagina. Two hands gripped my hips as the man behind me began to fuck me; gloriously that tongue was still at work on my clit, and all of those other hands moving elsewhere on my body, and the finger deep in my butt, holy shit, this was real, holy shit and I came so hard, my thighs shaking like Huli's had when I devoured her pussy, my head raised up like a bucking horse's and the first man jerking off and orgasming in my face while he held my necktie leash.

The man fucking my pussy pulled out of me and the first man let go of my necktie to gently wipe the cum off my face with his handkerchief. They turned me over, onto my back, and the second man pulled me closer to him before two other men came and took me by the arms, lifting me up; they arranged me so that I straddled the second man, and he re-inserted his cock and began to thrust upwards in earnest. The two other men put my arms over each of their shoulders while they fondled and pinched my breasts; a fourth man came behind me and slowly pushed his dick up into my ass. I was being fucked like I was part of some elaborate machine. The two men fucking me had formed a rhythm so that when one pushed in, the other pulled out, and all the while my clit rubbed against the second man's trousers and belt, while the two who were keeping me up teased and twisted my nipples, sometimes reaching down and pinching the side of my butt cheek before returning to their work.

The man in my pussy began to cum, his face squinting with release and his head tilting back while he gasped and shouted. He pulled out, stumbled back, and another man took his place. The man in my ass began to pump harder, faster, and I too squinted, panting, trying to relax my body in the wake of his vigor. The man now fucking my pussy stared at me; his cold, black eyes piercing my soul and I looked away from him. He grabbed my face roughly, and pressed his lips against mine, forcing his tongue into my mouth. I sucked his tongue while he hammered me; my body was going numb. I wanted to slow things down, feel things again. I thought of the whistle.

The man in my ass finally came and gave my cheek a final squeeze before stumbling away. The remaining three men carried me to the table, where the man who was fucking my pussy slid to a position on his back, his legs resting off the table. The other men sat me firmly atop his dick, and his hands traced tickling lines across my body as I slowly grinded on him, trying to regain my skin's senses once more. I lowered myself on him so that my breasts brushed against his suit jacket, and he groaned, closed his eyes as I slowly, deeply pushed his dick into me, my ass circling above his lap. I felt new hands over me, on my ass, another finger pushing into my burning asshole as I fucked the guy on the table. Then another cock pushed into my ass.

I breathed, allowing the heat to transform into pleasure. The man below me told me to open my eyes and look at him.

Everything had slowed down. The three of us groaned in unison, synchronized like one organism of flesh and ghost combined. After I felt the numbness subside I began to quicken my pace and felt pleasure shudder up through every nerve ending once more. My clit twitched and jumped, crushed against the man on the table's zipper. The two men fucking me increased their pace and I matched them, my hips grinding wildly as hands gripped me or slapped my flesh. I yelled in the crush of a second orgasm and they shouted along with me, fluids pumping into me as hot as their ghostly skin was to the touch.

The man behind me pulled out, and the man below me slowly turned me over before getting up from the table. A new man, one of eight who'd watched us while masturbating, came and pulled my legs forward so that my ass rested right at the table's edge. He pushed my legs up, reaching over my body to squeeze my breasts, then my throat, moving some of my wild, black hair off of my face to stick a finger in my mouth. Then he thrust into me and began to pump, tracing a hand across my jiggling breasts. He held my legs against him and fucked away, grunting with each thrust. Then he stopped.

I opened my eyes to watch him move to the back of a line of the remaining eight, and the next one in line began to fuck me. I closed my eyes again as his finger brushed over my clit; I winced. Too soon. I reached for his hand but he lightly slapped my hand away. Soon he pulled out and the next man took his place in the line of my little train.

After they'd each had a few turns, they re-positioned me again so that I waited for their cocks on my hands and knees, the pace faster now, the thrusts deeper. I had entered some sort of trance-like state, breathing deep and willing myself to endure their affections. I was no longer worried about the whistle, but I'd never done anything like this before and I wondered—briefly, as I returned from my ecstatic state to my thoughts—how much more of this I could take? I had no idea, but I didn't want it to stop, yet. Endurance.

A mouth was sucking my asshole, now. I gasped at the surprise and change of texture.

I felt the tongue insert itself into me, fucking my ass, giving me the rimming of my life. Damn, okay—I was back in the game now, alert, interested, fully present, then the cock pushed into my ass where the tongue had been. I felt the man's arm reach around me, his fingers trace down my belly, searching for my clit. A finger-vibe buzzed against the side of my clit and I squeaked, then moaned; I heard the man's encouraging voice say filthy things to me in the language of the ghosts. We're going to fill you with cum.

They must have passed the finger-vibe to the next guy in line because this treatment continued, along with the fucking of my ass, again and again; the world becoming a dizzying rush of senses, places deep within my body that I didn't know could feel this good, more hands grabbing, pinching, slapping, keeping me focused on the building, massive orgasm that threatened to steal my voice from my throat and render me forever mute.

Tsune
Tsune
4 Followers