Darkside Stories - The Fool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tsune
Tsune
4 Followers

One by one they came in my ass, some of them ending their turn with a few last, violent thrusts, and then the final man fucking away like a dog, torturing my clit with the vibe until I plucked it off his finger to land this plane precisely as I needed it, buzz, buzz, waiiit, BUZZZ.

He and I came together, screaming and knocking against each other until I collapsed on the board room table and he on the floor.

V.


I was alone in the board room.

I lay on my back staring up at the ceiling, my clothes somewhere by the elevator. As I watched, the ceiling began to break apart, pieces of it drifting upwards into a star-dazzled night sky. Clouds drifted across a bloated, white moon. I felt my body begin to rise, felt the hard wood of the board room table move away from my skin, and I was floating up—up out of the room, into the night.

My hair drifted all around me; a warm, evening wind soothed my reddened skin where they'd grabbed, slapped, or bit me. I felt another hand touch my shoulder now. I looked to see Li Jun.

He was so beautiful. Dark, earnest eyes framed by that breathtakingly handsome face. His curly hair disheveled, the odd, twisting horns atop his head gleaming in the moonlight. Massive wings spanned out from his back, slowly flapping, reminding me of a person treading water.

"They don't know I'm here," he said. "I've wanted you so much, ever since I first saw you."

"I can't," I said. "I am utterly spent."

The look on his face crushed my heart. He nodded. "I understand. It's okay."

I don't know what force was keeping me airborne, but as soon as I thought of unzipping his trousers, I began to descend, just a little bit. I looked up at him and his face was a mix of delight and deep concern. "Let me do this, Li Jun." I fished his dick out of his trousers and pressed a series of kisses down its hot length, running back up to the thick head with my tongue. I breathed deeply, relaxing myself, centering down into a peaceful place. He tasted delicious. I pushed his cock past my lips, the head going into my throat. He groaned and ran his hands over my hair and I fucked my mouth with his cock until he jerked and spasmed in my throat. I drank him hungrily down, feeling his energy hit my stomach like starlight.

He pulled me to him and kissed me, crushing my lips with his, exploring the taste of himself in my mouth before pressing kisses all along my jaw, my throat, the top of my head. We floated like this, me gathered in his impossibly strong arms, him kissing the top of my head, until the faintest suggestion of dawn shined on the horizon and banished the stars away.

"I have to go," he said. "I look forward to one day paying this back."

"I'm looking forward to that too," I said.

###

Wang came into the board room as I was getting dressed.

"So?"

I avoided looking at him, concentrating on tying my shoes. "It was good."

"Good."

"Yep."

"See you again soon?"

"Probably!"

"All right then. I look forward to it."

I fought the desire to press the button a hundred times, and eventually the doors opened and I escaped Wang's building.

When I reached the streets below, Huli was waiting for me.

"There's someone you need to see," she said. "It's urgent."

###

We walked in a different direction from the bamboo grove and the warehouse, and I found myself sitting at a street-side cafe, watching the sepia-tone sunrise spread its dreary warmth across the city of ghosts. Huli had gone into the building behind me to fetch the person I was supposed to meet.

I'd taken off my tie and folded it neatly on the table, noticing the places where a sweaty hand had gripped it, though those darkened spots were fading.

"You must be Byx," said a high-pitched, masculine voice to my right. I looked at them and nodded. "That's me."

"A pleasure," said the person. They looked for all the world like a beautiful, brown-haired young man in his 20's if he was a day. Kind of the guy you'd meet at a festival on the beach. "I'm Hanuman."

"That's pretty brazen of you, naming yourself after a god."

"I'm pretty brazen," he said, chuckling. "Tell me what you think of Wang."

"He's brazen, too."

"That's one way to put it."

"I think he's arrogant, but at the same time, he's got a tender side. I kind of like it, although I believe he likes me more than I like him."

"So, you are not enamored, of Wang?"

"Of Wang? Oh hell, no."

"He sincerely hopes you are or will be."

"Well that's too bad."

"Yes."

"So why am I here?"

"Because, Byx, I believe you are in great danger."

"But Wang told me about the contracts. Did he lie?"

"About ghosts and contracts, no. About himself, yes. He and I go way back. I know him by his true name, Yan. King Yan, to be exact. Yan is not a ghost, my dear—he's a demon."

My face assumed the money-frog expression for perhaps the third time in as many hours.

"The reason his so-called board members are still here is because no one, so far, has chosen Yan. You're the first. He asserts the right to be reincarnated first, before any of his workers."

"Okay but I didn't choose him, in that way. I just had sex with him."

"He doesn't realize that. Despite being a demon king he's a bit of a romantic. You see, no one has ever fucked him, my dear—not down here where he can't bribe them into it or buy them for the evening. Many souls have been brought here by the doctor—who owes me a favor or two by the way—and when given the choice of even the most casual coupling with Wang, they refuse. So now that you've fucked him, he's going with the correlation/causation thing. Foolishly, I might add, but he's never been the wisest man in the manger."

"So, what do I do? Is he going to try to keep me here?"

"Once he finds out you don't want to stay, probably. To try to wear you down. The longer you stay, the more ghost-like you become."

"How do I get back to the living world?"

Hanuman smiled.

###

I hadn't moved from my desk in hours; my fingers still hovered over the keyboard. I pushed my chair away and stretched my arms over my head, cracking my back. A delicious, strange, wildly awesome 30k words of damn decent erotica glowed on my laptop's screen. Finally, a paycheck!

I got up to make some tea, and someone knocked at the door. I sighed, annoyed by the disturbance. Sliding the chain over and unlocking the door, I said to my landlord, "I thought you were cool with waiting one more week-"

There stood a strange man, smiling, his earnest eyes the darkest brown I'd seen in a while.

"Um."

"Hey," he said, extending his hand. "I'm Li."

"You're-"

"Li Jun."

I leaned on the doorframe. "I don't understand. Are you his son or something?"

"No. May I come in?"

I looked at him. "I guess?"

We sat at my kitchen table while the teakettle heated up.

"I talked to Hanuman after you left and asked him to do me a favor."

"You're fucking serious."

Li Jun smiled even more, if that was possible. "Dead serious. Get it? Ha!"

Oh my fuck this was Li.

"Where're your horns, big guy? Your chiseled Euro-jaw?"

Li shrugged. "This is me. How I looked in my real life before I got shot, when I used to be Wang's driver. Hanuman hooked me up, gave me a do-over. So that I could see you."

"Do you have to go back?"

"Nope."

"Hanuman's one righteous guy."

"He's pretty humble actually." Li got to his feet and came to me, lifting me up from my chair. "I owe you something, Byx. If you still want it. If you don't that's okay-"

I kissed him then, and that kiss as sweet as any adventure. "No floating, okay?"

"I promise, no floating." We stumbled towards my futon, pulling each other's clothes off.

Tsune
Tsune
4 Followers