Darla

Story Info
My first time.
1.5k words
4.12
115.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agnol
Agnol
1,629 Followers

All persons are at least 18 years of age

*

The feel of her hand on my cock was at once the most exciting and the most terrifying moment of my life. No one had ever touched me there before, besides myself of course, and here she was doing it in the presence of my father and two cousins. Her fingers pressed firmly against my rapidly hardening shaft over the jeans and briefs I wore as I bit my tongue to keep from crying out.

Cousin Darla had come to visit out of the blue with nary an explanation given to me by my parents. Through snippets of conversations I learned that her parents, the preacher and his proper preacher wife, had sent her down south to get away from some guy named Roy they didn't approve of. They had hoped that some time away might change her feelings and that they would be able to change her mind about marrying this apparent loser. To this day I don't know if she did what she did because she felt something for me, or if she just did it out of a sense of rebelliousness.

I had been laying on the couch watching television in the living room with my dad on the recliner next to me and my two cousins, Clint and Pete, sitting on the floor. Darla had walked in with a blanket and had asked to sit with me. When I started to get up she shook her head and just picked my legs up, sat down and then let my legs fall over her lap. The lights were out and in the flickering of the t.v. she gave me a strange smile. Her straight, blond hair and pale skin made her rather cute and although I may have had the stray impure thought about her, I certainly wasn't prepared for what was about to happen.

She spread the blanket out over me making sure that it was pressed up to at least my arm pits and she settled in to watch the program, her hand resting on my stomach. I could feel my heart beating faster already, all of this was new to me and very unexpected, but I had been the victim of my over active imagination before so I convinced myself that nothing was really going on. Her fingers began to trace circles on my stomach and chest through my shirt, which she quickly pushed up so that my skin was exposed to her, and then I felt the burn of her touch on my body. I could feel my eyes open as wide as saucers as I stared at her, all the while her gaze was fixed on the television.

I don't know how long she touched my chest, but the feeling was beyond anything I've ever felt. I don't think any woman has ever just enjoyed touching my body the way Darla made me feel she did. Then her hand began slipping lower and she was rubbing my stomach which caused my muscles to go haywire. I couldn't help but pull my stomach in as the butterflies that had been fluttering beneath the skin suddenly went into a frenzy of action. Darla laughed as my body wouldn't be still beneath her touch and I think Pete or Clint may have looked over at us. Finally spreading her fingers out she lightly pressed down against my stomach with all of them at once, the ticklishness seemed to fade away and I was left with the unmistakable knowledge that she was travelling closer to my aching privates.

Darla turned to look at me during a commercial, her face only lit from the side but I saw the flash of a devilish smile that I knew was just for me. As she bore into me with her gaze her hand slid over my jeans and she grabbed my stiffy through my clothes. Her fingers massaged me firmly and I could see the pleasure in her eyes as she groped me right under the nose of our family. I was breathing very heavily at this point, enough to cause her alarm and she pushed a finger from her free hand up to her lips, signaling for me to keep quiet.

She turned her face back to the television when the movie started again and for a moment her gentle massage continued. Then, needing more, she slid her hand back up against my stomach and then slipped her fingers beneath the waistband of my jeans and underwear. My stomach was doing flips again and I sucked my tummy in to make room for her to slip her hand into my pants. My eyes rolled back in my head as the tip of her finger made contact with the underside of my shaft just at the top. In the confined space she couldn't really grip me, but she caressed the tip as much as she could for a minute and then she pulled her hand completely out of my jeans.

I think I may have moaned my disappointment because Darla gave me a sweet smile and then she tugged on the button fly with her hand hidden beneath the blanket. Her eyes widened slightly and she nodded her head while she pulled on the material of my jeans. I took her meaning and I undid the fly and pulled them down my hips a bit. Darla used her other hand to pull up the blanket and rest her chin upon her fist, making a tent where movement underneath wouldn't be seen. My body went through another series of convulsions as her soft, dainty hand slid over my stomach and beneath my tighty whities and held me within her hand. Her cool flesh felt like heaven against my burning flesh and the pressure of her grip allowed me to feel my heart beating in my dick.

Curling her fingers around the shaft she made a sleeve with her fingers and then she began to pump. Exquisitely slow she moved her hand, swiping the tip of my phallus with her thumb to gather up the bead of liquid that had appeared and then using it to lubricate her movement. My eyes rolled back in my head and I pressed myself up to meet her rhythm. At some point my cousin Pete must have figured out what was going on because I opened my eyes and I saw him looking at us curiously. When he looked at my face he turned back to the television, covering his mouth as he laughed under his breath.

Darla just watched the television, my cock throbbing in her hand while she jerked me off beneath the blankets. My father was talking, telling jokes I think and everyone but me was laughing. I was in another world as the first woman ever was touching my body in a sexual manner, jacking me off right in front of my dad and cousins. The fact that she was my cousin was so out of this world I couldn't even begin to think about that half of it until much later. Her pace increased and she would end each upward stroke by squeezing me tighter. The movie was going to be over soon and she gave me a warning look.

Her hand slid along my pole noiselessly but the rushing in my ears was drowning out everything in the world. My body tensed and I felt as if my cock got even bigger in her hand. Her stroke shortened and she rubbed just below the crown back and forth in at a steady pace, though not nearly as fast as I would have liked. I think I may have gasped and then bit my lip tightly because when I opened my eyes Darla was staring at me her eyes boring into me with a stern warning, but her hand never stopped moving. With helplessness I stared at her silently, my jaw clenched tightly as my cum spilled out of my cock and splattered against my chest and stomach and then finally dribbled down over her hand to pool at the base of my pubic hair. Darla's face softened immediately when she felt my seed gush forth and her fingers slipped over the tip to get wet and sticky.

She held my softening dick in her hand until the movie ended and then carefully slipped her hand out and pulled my underwear back over my cock. I reached down and pulled my jeans up over my hips and fastened the top button, pulling my shirt over my cum covered chest and stomach. Everyone got up as the late news started except for me, I was still bundled under the blanket gazing up with amazement and lusting while Darla stood up and stretched next to the couch. My cousin Pete flicked the lights on for a second and then turned them off just as quickly, laughing as he walked away.

Darla gave me a sweet smile, her eyes alight with something I had never seen before and then she walked away. I got up and scrambled to my bedroom, the blanket clutched in front of me. I changed in my room and tossed the clothes into the hamper before climbing into bed happier and more confused than I'd ever felt in my life.

Agnol
Agnol
1,629 Followers