Darla & the Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“It was my pleasure madam. I am at your beck and call whenever you are ready. However, I think it prudent to first partake of some liquid refreshment. What is your pleasure?”

“My body does not need the effects of alcohol right now, nor do I need the gas from a carbonated beverage. See if they have some lemonade or punch and if those are not available then please bring water.”

With that the man departed, and Darla leaned back to rest and to reflect on the events just past. In Darla there existed a nagging sense that she knew this man. He seemed somehow familiar, but she could not place him. Darla moved on to consider how she was now, in a figurative sense, going to fuck out his brains. The thing about fucking is the actions are a very basic in and out; it is what surrounds those actions that make each sexual encounter a unique and enjoyable event. It was to that problem that Darla now set her mind.

“I hesitated to disturb your pensive mood, but here is some freshly made lemonade. On what do you ponder so intently?”

Darla looked at him with a coy grin and a sparkle in her eyes before she replied: “How to, as the expression goes, fuck out your brains.”

“I have given thought to the same concern, and unless you have a specific design I propose we let things happen as they happen. My guess is we two sexually talented people will find a way to bring satisfaction to each other.”

The man removed Darla’s glass and began to kiss her fervently about the mouth and neck. Darla returned these kisses with an equal amount of ardor. While each applied kisses to the other so did their hands explore their bodies. Kisses are nice, but why restrict the potential sensation available from multiple avenues of stimulation. Each did their best to arouse the sexual sensations to increased heights before they joined their bodies in sexual congress; translated they the played around until they were really hot then they fucked. Not only did they fuck, but they fucked with an unrestrained passion experienced by few.

In and out the man’s dick moved along Darla’s velvet vaginal walls. In and out with a gradually increasing speed and power did the sexual partners move toward an expected crescendo as they fell over the heights of sensual pleasure. In and out, faster and faster, and harder and harder until the man reached a point of no return, and screamed his release. Ever sensitive to the needs of his partner he managed to continue his pounding actions until at last Darla also vocalized her orgasmic climax. With their intensity past the peak, they cuddled until sleep overtook them.

When day came Darla found herself alone; the man was gone, but an envelope laid beside her. It was without a name as they had never exchanged names, but without a doubt it was intended for her. She opened it to find a note that read: “I do not know who you are, but I want to. If you are of a similar mind please meet me.” Enclosed were a map, date, and time.

There was no hesitation or sense of doubt on Darla’s behalf; she wanted to know more of this man. Two days later at the appointed time Darla arrived at a roadside park that was unlikely to have many visitors at this time of day. She pulled into the parking area near the one other car already located there. It was not a car she knew, but she was confident it belonged to the man. Her anticipation was high, but so was the anxiety and even at this late moment the option to depart flashed in the back of her mind; it was fear and she push herself past it.

Having considered everything that could be bad with this situation Darla began to exit her car. She could see someone in the other car do likewise. As both stood and looked a feather would have knocked either over because of the shock. Yes shock because it was if they were looking into a mirror. Darla knew this man. He was a man over which she had lusted since her early teens. Even though she had already experienced his body, and in the deepest recesses of her mind and heart knew she wanted more of him, there was still trepidation because this was David.

With a hesitant move he made a waving motion, and began to slowly walk toward her. She also began to move, but after just two steps she began to run. This was her David; a man she had known all her life, and whom now that she had tasted him so intimately would never willingly allow out of her grasp. The lovers ran at each other and collided in a fierce bear hug pressing their lips together as if they were frozen in passion, allowing each tongue to fervently explore the mouth of the other.

At last Darla stepped back. “I have wanted you for so long. Please tell me you have felt the same.”

“Ever since I knew about girls I have always thought of you. I can’t believe this has happened and how lucky I am.” David kissed her again then said: “Darla, please get in your car and follow me up the road where we have a room at Caribou Passage Lodge.”

Darla returned to her car as if walking on a cloud, and as she followed him she thought of the irony that her greatest sexual experience came about as a result of a man she had always known she could never enjoy in that manner. Strangely, as conservative as she appeared, and despite the fact that sex with her husband had not once provided her a pleasurable experience, she had for years upon end longed for David to lie atop her and to slide his erect member into her writhing body. She had dreamed a million times of the various ways that she would like for him to possess her. In the depths of her imagination not an orifice in her body had escaped his attention. All this dreamed of pleasure despite her parents and the unpleasantness of her husband (You remember the guy who now pays for people to fuck his ass.)

David pulled into a parking slot in front of a cabin detached from the main building. Darla parked nearby and followed him inside to find a roaring fire in the fireplace in front of which was placed a mattress complete with sheets, covers, and many pillows. A bucket containing a bottle of champagne surrounded by ice, a tray of canapés, and a stereo playing soothing jazz in the background completed the ambiance as she looked out a large window overlooking a deck and a pristine snow-covered field.

Without asking, David took her coat, removed his own, and then while kissing her intently began to remove her clothes. Darla, so as to not lag behind worked feverishly to undress the man in front of her. A button at a time, and a piece of clothing at a time, the clothes on their passion inflamed bodies fell to the floor until at last David was naked and Darla was left with only a garter belt and sheer black stockings surrounding her shaven pubic area.

In a mutual quest they collectively wandered to and collapsed upon the mattress where they commenced to caress each other in ways that heightened the other’s sexual arousal. This is not saying their arousal was not already high, but rather this moved them higher yet. Darla’s arousal was such that she was dripping from between her legs even though David had not yet touched her there. Likewise David’s cock was as hard as he had ever experienced: hard almost to the point of discomfort.

Darla decided to stop acting the role of follower and took a preemptive action to reach for David’s very hard prick and slipped her mouth upon its soft velvet head. She sucked and licked while at the same time she forced David on to his back where she positioned her hips to straddle his face. Darla then lowered her engorged dripping twat to cover David’s nose, mouth, and entire face. She stayed for just a moment then moved so as to not cut off his air supply; however the moment was sufficient for the man to understand her message that he was to orally service, and hopefully enjoy the delights of her pussy. David took heed of Darla’s expressed desire and began to lick, suck, and nibble in all those areas that make a woman squirm with passion.

Meanwhile the extremely hard cock in her mouth received adoring attention. Each ridge and surface offered a potential site for a lick by her tongue, gentle nibble from her teeth, or a stimulating suck. Regardless of her manner, each action brought David closer to sexual eruption. He was so close to a gigantic orgasm he could no longer keep still, and without conscious control of the action began to pump his hips as if he was engaged in sexual intercourse. So high was his level of excitement that he was unable to continue his ministrations to Darla’s cunt with any degree of effectiveness. She understood and accepted his temporary limitation; she knew he would shortly explode into her mouth and she would taste his sweet juices. For now Darla was content to rest her twat upon his face so that her drippings and aroma permeated his senses. She knew he would soon attend to her needs.

True to her perception of the situation she felt him begin to swell toward his crest. The head of his cock, already large, reached even larger proportions. At last he reached his triggering limit and started to emit a tremendous groan only heard when a man nears and crosses over that ultimate apex of sexual pleasure. David slammed his hips upward, and Darla took his cock down her throat to the furthermost depth it could reach. As she felt him begin to erupt she withdrew slightly so that all of his manly juices came to rest upon her tongue. Darla allowed the juices to remain upon her tongue until David’s orgasm subsided, and his cock began to lessen in size. Only then did she release her oral grasp of his wonderful dick, and allow herself to swirl his cream throughout her mouth savoring every bit of the flavor and slippery tactile sensations of his ejaculate.

David was spent physically, at least in his nether regions, but above him lingered the most beautiful, hairless, tasty, and sensitive cunt he had ever known. His dick was softening, but his tongue and hands were just beginning to worship this woman for which he had longed ever since he began to think of girls as a different type of playmate. Into the pussy above his face he plunged his tongue constantly striving to apply pressure to as many aspects of her nether region as possible. His hands reached around Darla’s hips to grasp and spread her buttocks further exposing her pussy and her very intriguing anal opening. He had not touched her there yet today, but he remembered the night of the party. He remembered her response as he toyed with her ass, and today when he when he ran his finger across its surface the moan of pleasure told him Darla enjoyed his action and desired more of the same.

David reached behind himself and brought a pillow under his head forcing his head up and forward, but in a relaxed position. At the same time he forced Darla to extend her legs thus flattening her position. In this way David lost no contact with Darla’s pussy yet gained better access for his tongue to caress and penetrate her anal opening and the surrounding sensitive tissues. It was toward that target that he directed his tongue lightly licking and then probing gradually causing the sphincter to relax until he gained entry. Not satisfied with simple entry, David began to move his tongue in and out of Darla’s asshole widening it and making it slick; slick enough for one finger on each hand, and maybe more, to push their way inward.

Having penetrated Darla’s ass with his fingers, David moved his tongue back to her pussy. Here he moved up and down the outside of her lips several times before thrusting the maximum length of his tongue into the depths of her vaginal canal. He swirled his tongue seemingly scorching the smooth, yet muscular walls of the woman’s cunt. While his tongue was engaged in this probing action the remainder of his mouth was busy collecting the copious flow of her pussy drippings.

David again slightly shifted his position to allow his hands just a bit more reach into the zenith Darla’s sexual area. With this accomplished he was able to maintain his original finger placement in her ass while additionally slipping one finger from each hand directly into her pussy. David had two of Darla’s three sexual holes plugged. To complete the trilogy Darla sucked his semi-rigid prick into her mouth. It was then David began to push and pull his fingers into the two holes they controlled. He moved neither fast nor hard, neither slow nor soft, but at a pace and degree of force that Darla found extremely stimulating; a pace Darla could match while sucking his cock; a pace that rapidly brought her to the maximum extent of arousal.

David removed his fingers from her pussy to make more room for his tongue, but those fingers did not remain unemployed as he rapidly thrust them into her stretched anal opening. Not only did he enter her ass with these additional digits, but he also began to forcibly shove his fingers into her butt as fast, deep, and hard as he could manage. In response to his anal assault Darla began to have mini-orgasm after mini-orgasm each becoming more intense than the previous one until she screamed gaspingly: “David, fuck my ass! Oh, please fuck my ass right now!”

“No my dear Darla, you take control of that duty and fuck your own ass with my sturdy rapier.”

Darla twisted her pussy away from David’s mouth, and spun her body as if a top until her crotch was above and directly in line with David’s cock. With her head facing him, Darla reached between her legs, grabbed his once again rigid prick with her right hand, took aim, and slammed her distended asshole onto and down her man’s phallus. She thrust herself repeatedly up and down its length, but after a few moments she said: “I have done my best. Will you now please fuck my ass with your large hard dick? Fuck me until you can fuck me no more!”

Darla ceased her movements so that David could commence his. At first he was content to remain on his back thrusting upward into her tight asshole, but while this was pleasurable to both it was not going to bring either to culmination. To achieve that goal David needed to position himself either behind or on top of his beloved woman. The behind position was fun, but the face to face position was easier to achieve, could be done without disconnecting his dick from her ass, was just as much fun, and it offered the added bonuses of kissing and watching the other achieve orgasm. David grabbed Darla tight to his chest and rolled their bodies 180º. With this quick grab and spin David was now on top between Darla’s splayed legs with his rigid dick solidly packed into her Hershey highway. Before he began to pump his hips he withdrew his phallus and lifted Darla’s legs upward so that her knees were positioned flat against her breasts. He then pushed her thighs outward to flattened them fully spreading and exposing the region of her hairless, dripping cunt and asshole. Only when this area of her body was fully exposed did he strike; pushing hard and fast as if making up for years of lost time.

For all that he was worth David slammed his groin area against the same body area on Darla. The collision of their pubic mounds caused Darla’s clit to pound and throb. The same colliding action caused David’s cock to slide in and out of Darla’s asshole with a rapidity and force that sent monumental pleasure signals to both their brains; signals beyond what either had ever experienced previously. Closer and closer they together, yet alone, approached the most significant orgasmic experience their lives.

“David, do it harder! Fuck me harder!” David replied by increasing the force with which he crammed his erect genitalia into Darla’s bowels and they both continued onward toward their orgasms.

Using anything other than a mild mannered voice Darla screamed: “I’m cummmmiiiiiinnnnnggggg, fuck meeeeeee!” This vocalization into David’s left ear was the final trigger to drive him across the threshold into orgasmic bliss. In one of those rare instances of timing the two lovers came at almost the same instant. It would prove difficult to say who exactly arrived first, but it was clear that both had arrived, and both were satisfied.

After he completed his ejaculation into Darla’s ass David withdrew and laid on his side so as to not collapse onto the only woman he had ever loved. For her part Darla gradually relaxed her legs moving them downward to a more comfortable position before she rolled on to her side next to David, and into a lovers cuddle with her head resting gently on his shoulder. For a long time neither of them spoke. It was not necessary as both were of a single mind just as their hearts beat with a single beat. At long last David disrupted their reverie and spoke: “What are we to do my love? There are many questions traveling through my brain regarding why we are here, and how we will deal with this situation. Before you speak let me say to you that I love you dearly, and if I am allowed to chose I will never again find you any place other than at my side.”

“I feel the same David. My love is no longer hidden. It is now without bounds as it regards you, and by your side is where I desire to spend the remainder of my life. However, you are correct when you question the how and why of our togetherness. Many difficult barriers and challenges lay before us.” With that mutual acknowledgement of their love and awareness of future challenges they both fell into a deep slumber; the slumber such as often accompanies an extremely satisfying fuck.

Later that same evening, as they sat naked before the roaring fire eating food provided by room service from the lodge’s restaurant, they discussed the possibilities first one direction and then another. Each time they encountered the same obstacles, and each time they arrived at the same alternatives.

“We have gone over this hundreds of times, and there are only four alternatives; two of which are very unappealing to me.” David said, and then he continued:”One, never again can we meet in this manner, and must always pretend it never happened. Two, we meet clandestinely much as we have today. That idea is exciting, but I fear not very workable over the course of time. In my opinion neither of these are acceptable solutions. Bluntly, I do not like them.”

Darla picked up the line of thought interjecting: “Three, we can approach the family to see if they will accept us. The final choice is for us to depart to another part of the country.” She paused, and then sadly, but with conviction said: “David, I agree with you about choices one and two. Also, I know which choice is the honorable one, but number four, while painful, is the easiest for everyone concerned. At least it is the easiest for me.”

“I agree, but it is neither right nor honorable to sneak away in the night as if we are defeated with our tails between our legs.” David giggled lightly as Darla reached to grab his cock saying: “You can have one tail between your legs.”

Then Darla continued: “We are agreed, but the question remains of how we approach a resolution?” She paused while each of them thought for several moments. “I suggest we call each of them and arrange to meet at Joey’s for drinks. They won’t like it knowing the other will be there, but if we push they will come.” David nodded in agreement, and they began to lay their plans.

They made the calls, and the plan was put in place to meet the next evening at the local bar often frequented by all of the people involved. Everything was set, but the meeting was not until 7:30 tomorrow evening, and neither David nor Darla was scheduled to work until the day after that. The cabin was already paid for so there was no reason to depart. In view of those facts Darla became an aggressor taking charge of the next round of lovemaking. They had enjoyed intense pounding sex filling all of her holes. It was great fun, but now she wanted something softer. Big events awaited them tomorrow that would do much to shape the remainder of their lives, and Darla wanted, in fact she needed and demanded, some soft, gentle caressing, and holding to take her on a different type of sexual ride.