Darla & the Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David, read her signals and came forth to give her exactly what she demanded, and that which they both required. He, just like she, was in need of the gentle aspect of sexual union. There existed a need to express their love in a different way; a way that bonded them together in a less thrilling, but much deeper intimate manner. Together they began a gradual ascent toward the gratifying sexual climax that when complete allowed them to sleep soundly clasped in each other’s arms as they laid in front of the fire’s dying embers.

The next day Darla and David continued their adventure of discovery exploring not only sex, but also catching up on their separate lives. The time passed and before the arranged time they were seated in the most private and secluded booth that Joey’s had to offer. Marie arrived first followed a few minutes later by Tom. As expected the conversation was cool and stilted because Tom and Marie professed little liking of each other. After a round of drinks and some mundane conversation Tom asked: “Okay guys, you asked for this meeting, and we are here. What is so important that it was necessary for us together to meet you?”

David and Darla looked at each other, and David gulped before he began to speak: “What I am about to say is very joyful for us yet may prove very difficult for you. I’ll be blunt. Darla and I, whilst unknown to the other have been in love with each other for many years. Recently we each attended a masked costume party at Swenson Manor. Are you familiar with the types of parties held at the Manor?” Both Tom and Marie nodded their awareness. David continued: “In short, without knowing the identity of our partner we enjoyed each other sexually. Our pleasure was such that we decided to meet again later, and it was only at that meeting that our identities were unveiled. Despite the violating many society’s mores we have decided to continue our new relationship. In honesty the knowledge of our past feelings amplified our decision to remain together. To make a shorter tale of this story we have discovered each other, and we have no intention of walking separate paths ever again.”

Everyone was quite for several minutes absorbing David’s comments. At last Tom cleared his throat to gain their attention before he calmly addressed the group: “I can only speak for myself, but I have never understood why it has taken you so long to find each other. From when you were both in your early teens all of those around you, James, Cathy, your Mom and I realized what you were experiencing. Everyone witnessed and understood the meaning of the looks that neither of you apparently saw. Each of us also understood no one could say anything to help. You never asked and were never privy to the true history of our family, but I think now you need to know.”

“Tom! Please don’t say anymore.” Marie said.

“Marie, I ask you why not? Why should they not know from whence they come? Why should they not know that what they are experiencing is not new in our family? Damn it Marie, they are in almost the exact same situation we were.” He paused before he stared directly at David and Darla. “That’s right your parents, Marie and I, are siblings. Actually we are half-siblings, but that is close enough for this discussion. Early in our teens we confronted the fact of our mutual attraction. We each knew there was no one else who could fill that lover’s void in our lives. We also knew there was no way we could ever reveal our feelings within the family. Too many were the times we heard of the sin and evil of incest thus we waited until the time came we were able to support ourselves. It was then we confronted your grandparents. They reacted as I am sure you thought we would. When their blind anger erupted we simply departed and never took a backward look. Did you never think it strange that all our relatives were dead?”

Tom paused, looked at Marie, then back at his children and asked: “Is your love for each other unquestioned?”

With the greatest of sincerity Darla replied: “Yes Father, we love each other. I have loved David all my life. Now I understand that I have loved him in an unanticipated manner. He has expressed to me similar feelings. It is just now that we have discovered we each had the same feelings.

“You are consenting adults and do not require my blessing. However, if you truly love each other I can offer no objection. I can tell by looking at your mother she is in a bit of shock at the moment. Your declaration of love, and my revelation of our secret is a bit much for her to absorb all at once. It is my guess that after she has a little time to think about it she will openly accept your decision. However, keep in mind at the moment it is hard for her, and it may take awhile.”

Marie raised her head and look quizzically, but lovingly at Tom: “Thank you Tom. I appreciate your speaking with such regard of my feelings. That is the nicest thing you have said toward me in a very long time.”

“Marie, we have fought so much over the past few years often it seems just for the sake of fighting. Maybe we are just acting like siblings, but in truth I love and care about you very much. I always have and I always will.”

The conversation between Tom and Marie became very focused between themselves, and after a while Darla and David slipped away from the booth. Their parents appeared on the path toward a reconciliation, and they were happy for them, but they had their own lives to live; lives full of trials and tribulations.

You see while Darla’s and David’s desire to live together as a couple was simple in concept the reality was very complicated. On one hand they could simply live together, but the issue of the law lingered everywhere. Compounding the problem was the number of people they had as mutual friends; friends who would not likely understand or accept their new relationship. The new couple thought often and deeply upon their situation, and the more they thought the more numerous and varied became the obstacles with which they were faced. In the end they decided it best to depart the area. They did not just creep away in the dark of night, but rather each obtained a new employment situation in another part of the country; the fact they both moved to the same city was looked on as a wonderful coincidence. It was a wonderful coincidence that allowed them to share the emotional and physical love which they were so long denied; a physical love that owed its very existence to an oppressive husband, a wonderful teacher named Nancy Jones, and the Swenson’s of Swenson Manor.