Darla In Africa: Prologue

Story Info
The opening chapter in kinky saga.
22.3k words
4.2
49.5k
19
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darla was a 23-year-old nurse from the small Midwestern college town of Bloomington, Indiana who awakened to her innermost fantasies after meeting her boyfriend Allen. Her boyfriend was a college student who couldn't get enough of sex, but it took her 2 months before she let her boyfriend first get a look at her body. She was married once before at the age of 19, but it didn't last due to the immaturity of both of them. Beyond that she had sex with four other men, but it was nothing beyond the routine.

On the first night of making love to her new boyfriend she came with such a force that she cried and her hands and arms went numb. They fucked for nearly 40 minutes and afterward they took a nice hot shower together. The following night she revealed a tight black teddy that she had been saving since they first met. While her boyfriend was eagerly awaiting her to come out of the bedroom she stood naked in front of the full-length mirror and admired her red haired pussy and firm tits.

Ever since they had met one month ago, and especially after that one lunch date they had, all she could do was think of kinky sex. Her hands began exploring first her tits and then trailed down to her dripping pussy. She was so aroused that she had to cover her mouth as her right hand fingered her clit and forced her to cum. Sweat covered her breasts as she recovered and slipped into her teddy. The g-string dug deep into her cunt as she opened the door.

When she looked in the mirror her fiery red hair accented perfectly the black tight lace teddy and the black stiletto heels. She walked out of the bedroom and walked up to her boyfriend and kissed him deeply. She then looked at him and begged please fuck me and make me your slut." She then led him into the bedroom, laid him down on the bed and pulled his hard cock out. She sucked on him for 30 minutes until he shot a whole cup of cum down her throat. She sucked him dry and then kissed him full on the lips, her tongue coated with his seed. She then pulled out a bottle of baby oil and proceeded to pump his cock back to life. While she pumped she began taking dirty and explaining what her fantasies were.

"I have so many fantasies" she started, "and I want you to help me fulfill everyone of them! All my adult life I have been reading dirty books and magazines that have made me imagine all sorts of things. Guys with no stamina or size have only fucked me on my back. Since I got divorced I have wanted to be someone's whore and plaything. My first fantasy I want to fulfill," she stated as she massaged his balls "is to be fucked in front of my bedroom window with the light on with the guys across the parking lot watching!"

With those words her boyfriend got up and stripped off his clothes. She then turned the lights down low and opened the curtains and proceeded to pick the phone up and dial. She whispered into the phone and said, "if you look out your window right now there is a better show than that porno you and your girlfriends are watching!" and then hung up.

She then got on all fours on the bed and instructed her boyfriend to "put your cock in me now and leave my teddy on. I feel so sexy wearing leather, lace and latex. Just sink your cock into me and then fuck me until I pass out! When you cum again I want you to do it all over my face!" Her boyfriend then pulled her g-string aside and began licking her pussy and asshole. She squealed with delight as his tongue probed her pink rosebud.

His tongue was wet with her pussy juice as he licked her clit and then spread her wet pink folds apart and ate her inner most cunt. He then grabbed her hair and pulled her head back kissing her full on the lips. The taste of her own juices sent a shiver down her spine as she wondered if other women tasted the same.

He then startled her by slapping her cheeks with both hands. She yelped in pleasure as his hands stung her creamy white ass. He struck her so hard that it forced her hands and face to be smashed against the window. All she could see outside was the darkness that covered the apartment complex and then thought about all of the young single men and women watching her getting thoroughly fucked. Sweat started rolling of her skin as his cock entered her pussy. He then grabbed her firm tits and pulled them out of her teddy.

"I want everyone out there to see just how magnificent those tits of yours are!" He then slowly worked his cock in and out of her as she pressed her sweaty tits against the glass. After 10 minutes of intense doggie style fucking Darla began screaming that she was cumming and collapsed on the bed convulsing. Her boyfriend then pulled out of her and turned her over and placed her head on the end of the bed. He then grabbed her head and began dick slapping her before he stuck his cock deep down her throat.

She took his long shaft down her throat as she diddled her wet clit and tugged her g-string up her pussy. After several minutes he pulled out and aimed his spurting cum toward her lips. She then grabbed his cock and used it to spread his cum all over her face and then rubbed some all over her tits. He then grabbed the curtain and lowered it and shut off the bright light. She got up and stripped out of her teddy and heels and pulled down the bed sheets. She then went over and turned the air conditioner down to 60 degrees and led him into bed. She cuddled him and held his flaccid cock firm as they both drifted off to sleep.

During the night she had trouble sleeping because her mind was filled with erotic visions and her pussy was still wet, though sore, from the fucking it had just received. As he slept her hands drifted down to her muff and dipped her fingers deep inside her cunt. She drew them out and tasted her own juice and smeared the rest all over her face and nipples. She finally fell asleep, but was up early the next day to make breakfast.

As she waited for him to get up she turned on her computer and checked her e-mail. The only message was from the guys across the street that said "Nice Tits! Let's Party Naked Sometime, just the 3 of us!" Her pussy was getting wetter thinking about that suggestion. She then went to a swingers website and posted an anonymous ad that read:

"Young white professional couple seeks man/women or both to help fulfill deepest desires and fantasies. Darla is 5'0" with blue eyes, athletic with firm tits, tight ass and creamy skin and likes to swallow. No reasonable offer will be turned down."

She then scanned in a picture that was taken on their first date and then uploaded a second picture of herself with her swimsuit on. As Allen was getting up she got off-line, and handed the computer over to him, and then went into the kitchen to finish making breakfast. Allen then logged into her computer and hacked her password so that he could see where she had been online. Allen smiled with delight as he saw his plan coming together, and then forwarded his add to some "friends."

Since he had to be back to campus at noon he had to leave soon before making the three-hour drive. After breakfast she helped him pack and then gave him a long slow kiss that made his cock rock hard and stick up through his jeans. As he was getting into his car Darla stated "this weekend is only a warm up!" He then smiled and drove away. After he left she went inside to quickly get showered and dressed for her double shift at the hospital.

Her shift as a nurse lasted nearly 16 hours and it was nearly 11:30 by the time she got home. She checked her messages and had only 2 from Allen, one to say he made it back and the other to say good night, but nothing erotic or dirty. Outside of the bedroom he was a perfect gentleman, but in the bedroom he appeared to her to be the perfect master to serve.

She was tired and decided to check her e-mail. When she logged on she found 3 new messages. The first was from the guys across the street that sent a picture of a woman tied up naked with two black cocks in her face with a caption underneath that said "When?" She replied with a very short answer "someday, but not right now!" and then attached the picture of her in her swimsuit. The next message was from some fat weirdo who sent a picture of him and too much personal information. She quickly deleted that one and then read the next message that said:

"Darla, 48 year old massage therapist and personal trainer who would love to help you out. I work full time at the Powerhouse Gym on Center Ave. Please feel free to come in and check us out. If you like what you see and are agreeable send me a message. I work behind the counter and always wear a Powerhouse Muscle T. If you want to join or try a trial membership please call Bridgett and she will sign you up over the phone. Yours Carl. P.S. I like your body."

As she read, her pussy got extremely wet. Her mind then raced and finally she grabbed her keys and ran to the video store. She asked the pimply and fat cashier where the adult tapes were and he smiled and then pointed out the way. Inside the adult section there were three older men browsing and watching her. She saw hundreds of titles, but they all looked the same. Finally she found the one she was looking for, it was titled "Pumping Irene." She checked it out and headed for home. Once inside she checked her e-mail again and found Joe and Dave had sent another message this time with a picture of a woman wearing a tight t-shirt and jeans being held by 2 construction workers. Underneath the caption read, "Which holes do you want us to drill?"

She then smiled and went into her bedroom and opened the curtain. She could see nothing, but black night, though she knew the boys were watching. She stripped out of her hospital scrubs and then stepped into the shower. Her mind drifted as she thought about Carl's message and her hand slipped to her cunt and her free hand pinched her nipples. She was woken out of her dreamy state when all of the sudden the hot water turned ice cold. She quickly jumped out and dried off as the cold air -conditioned air forced her nipples to hardened and stiffen.

She went into her bedroom without a towel on and started rummaging through her closet looking for her spandex sports bra and shorts. As she was looking for her little used outfit the computer chimed "you have mail." She went over to her computer and found that Joe and Dave had sent a new picture of Kim Bassinger in a shear slip from the movie 9 1/2 Weeks with a caption that said "Please dance for us!" She quickly replied, knowing they were watching, "Only when you supply the music and men."

She then strutted to the bedroom window and waved goodnight to her admirers and closed the curtain. She walked over to the closet and pulled out her old aerobic suit and turned the light off. She put the suit on and oiled herself up with baby oil. She then set up her digital camera and raised her sports bra to massage the oil into her breasts. She pulled out an old dumbbell and posed. She then put the disk into the drive and sent it to the guys with a caption that said, "I'd like someone to help me buff these pecks." and then signed off before they could reply.

She then placed the video into the machine and watched. The first scene was of a woman lifting weights and Irene instructing her on the proper form. Eventually it led to a lesbian lick-fest, as Darla stood mesmerized in front of the TV rubbing her oily tits. All during the movie she played with herself as every new scene unfolded.

The best scene was when Irene was gang banged on the massage table, as hot oil was constant poured all over her. Irene's final act was to be double fucked by the two largest cocks she had ever seen and then let them cum all over her. As Darla watched she fingered the rim of her ass and wondered how good a cock would feel up her virgin pathway. After the movie she went to bed and masturbated until she fell asleep.

The next day was Darla's regularly scheduled off day, and she awoke and turned her computer on to find several new messages. The first one was from a guy nicknamed Biff who left only his measurements and phone number (deleted); the next one was from Terry and Michelle who also sent pictures. Michelle and Terry looked to be a little to overweight to be swinging (deleted). Joe and Dave sent a anime cartoon of a Japanese girl in a bikini that read "you like real women? Or cartoons?" To which Darla replied "real ones of course."

The last one was from a woman named Barb who claimed to be bi, but had yet to taste another woman due to her uptight boyfriend. She suggested meeting for drinks to discuss, woman to woman, before any possible rendezvous and left a final note saying that she would be back in town on Monday and would be tending bar late at the local biker bar the following Tuesday. Along with her message was a photo of her on her Harley along with the caption "I love bikes, but hate tattoos." Darla saw she was about 38, but in incredible shape and thought back to how her own pussy tasted. She then replied, "I will definitely think about meeting you."

It wasn't even 9 am and now her mind could think of nothing else but sex. She went back to Carl's message and thought about the videotape from last night. She then picked up the receiver and called the gym. When the phone answered Bridgett answered, Darla used the name Carla to conceal her identity and signed her and Allen up for a trial membership. She then asked about a personal trainer, Bridgett said only two were available, Carl and Tony.

Darla picked Tony and scheduled a session with him for later that night, since Carl worked only days. Her pussy got wet thinking what Tony and Carl looked liked naked and oiled up. After hanging up she got dressed and headed toward the mall to shop for new dresses and exercise suits.

By the time she got back it was 5. She had purchased 3 halter dresses that fit very tightly and accented her body nicely, 4 workout outfits with a thong, 2 swimsuits that zipped up from the front, 10 thongs and g-strings, 4 new pairs of black stilettos and a 5 tight micro mini dresses that left little to the imagination. She also bought a black leather choker collar and several black garters and stockings. She quickly checked her e-mail to find more porn pictures and the guys across the way and a online greeting card from Allen that said "can't wait until Friday!" She got wet just thinking what he might do to her over the upcoming three day summer weekend.

She quickly stripped and wiggled into her new blue spandex aerobics outfit with the matching pink thong. She then filled her gym bag with a towel, water and wallet and headed back out to the gym. Once to the gym she told the pretty blond clerk with perky tits and tight t-shirt that she had an appointment with Tony for a personal training session. Tony quickly walked out and was rippling with sweat from a quick workout.

He smiled and introduced himself and shook her hand with his wedding ring covered right hand. Despite the ring he purposely looked her over and suggested that she put her belongings in the locker room and come back out to get started. She walked into the women's locker room and noticed the sauna, whirlpool and large massage table. She also noticed that the shower room was very large and in open view of the weight benches outside. That fact started her juices flowing again as she thought of all the men who could be watching her.

She regained her composure as she went back out to the workout area and met with Tony who introduced her to his wife Jill. Jill was a voluptuous woman with large tits and a firm body. Tony was about 35, but Jill looked 20, if that. Jill kissed her husband good by and told Darla "I hope to see you at the pool party in 2 weeks!" Tony explained to Darla that every 3 months the health club holds a pool and hot tub party every 3 months for all its new members. Darla thought to herself "this keeps getting better all the time."

Tony showed her how to stretch and limber up and afterward he put her through several reps and let her hit the showers. All told her workout lasted 45 minutes and by the end her muscles were pretty sore. She skipped the shower and told Tony that she would be back tomorrow for aerobics. Tony said "great my wife and Carl's teach the classes, I'll see you then." So Carl was married, Darla thought and then tried to get a mental picture of what she might look like as she drove to the video store to return her tape and pick up a new one.

At the video store she picked up several porno movies, along with 9 1/2 Weeks, Wild Orchid and a Playboy video of real couples acting out their fantasies. She also picked out a movie on bondage and inter-racial sex. When she got home she showered and slipped into her pajamas. She fast forwarded through all the movies and watched the sex scenes while she diddled her clit.

Wild Orchid excited her most because it showed a hot young woman being sold into white slavery. 9 1/2 Weeks was good, but it seemed pretty tame compared to the others she had just seen. The bondage and inter-racial scenes in the porno's excited her the most because she had yet to experience either one. After turning off the VCR she drank some wine and went online. Logging on she found a single message, which was from a young 18 year old named Chad, who wrote:

"Darla, You are HOT!!! Would you consider meeting me? I just got out of the Army and I am in excellent condition. My Army buddy also saw your picture and could not stop talking about you. We live on campus and are into watching porno's with our girlfriends. We also are frat brothers. Would you like to cum to one of our bashes?"

She replied: "Do you need a stripper?" and attached the picture of her in her old aerobic outfit. She then signed off and showered. After drying off she decided to check out the adult bookstore in the seedier part of town. She knew it might be dangerous, but in the aroused state she was in she threw caution to the wind.

Since it was colder she slipped into her full Lycra bodysuit and put a jacket on. She drove to the eastside of town and drove along the rode with all of the strip joints and sleazy bars. The thought of bringing Allen to these places certainly excited her loins, as she pulled into "Mickey's" the adult book, video and toy store.

Once inside she saw several couples and young men browsing the shelves. Her first idea was to check out the videos, but they all were expensive and were the same as in the video store. She saw a number of Penthouse type magazines and selected Variations and The Forum along with some cheap paperbacks. She then went over to the toy section and was amazed by all that they offered. She picked out a very long and thick black dildo and put it in her shopping cart. She got carried away and by the time she was finished she had an arsenal of sex toys. Her new toys were:

* 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 inch butt plugs. * 7, 8, 9, 10, and 12-inch dildos that all were as thick as her wrist. * Nipple clamps. * Hand and leg cuffs. * Several bottles of scented oil. * Strap on dildo. * Anal beads and Ben-Wa balls. * 3 whips. * Ball gag and blindfold.

The clerk checked her out and she quietly paid her $200 and headed straight for the car. She got in and quickly drove back to her apartment. She dumped the contents of her back onto her bed and began taking all of her toys out of their packages and washing them off. The time was now 1 a.m. and Darla was still in a dreamy erotic state when the phone rang, it was her boyfriend Allen. She could tell he was horny and jacking off when he asked, "what are you wearing?" She quickly ran with her toys back into the bedroom as she told him to "hold on!"

Darla: "I'm wearing my new aerobics sports bra and the matching thong."

Allen: "Did you buy it for me or the guys across the complex?"