Darla In Africa: Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darla: "No I bought it for my sexy new personal trainer Tony! I joined a gym today, but I am sure the other guys will like it. The thong is wedged so tightly that it is spreading my pussy!"

Allen: "Is Tony hot? Do you want him to nail you while I watch?"

Darla: "Of course! But only with your cock in my mouth."

Allen: "What else did you buy?"

Darla: "Use your imagination! I don't want to spoil the big surprise!"

Allen: "I'll see you in 3 days, play nice while I am away!"

"Click-"

Afterward Allen placed a call to his friends and told them that his latest score had taken the "bait," and she was now ready for the next phase of "Operation Python," as he and his Nigerian friend had dubbed their plan.

Darla quickly stripped off her leotard and grabbed the smallest dildo. She was so wet by now that the rubber phallic slid easily in. She proceeded to pound away at her pussy until she climaxed with such force that she fell off the bed. She still wasn't satisfied though as she picked herself up off the floor and grabbed the KY jelly in the medicine cabinet and headed back into the bedroom.

She then jammed the next biggest dildo deep in her pussy and then grabbed the small butt plug and smeared a giant glob of KY on it and then turned over and spread her legs. Slowly she inched the plug up her virgin asshole until it lodged itself snugly in. She squealing pleasure as she kept plowing her pussy with the dildo and let the plug slowly stretch her rectum. After what seemed like hours she came again and went limp. She recovered just enough to pull the plug out of her ass and put it and the dildos in the bathroom sink.

The next morning her friend Shelly, who was also her boss at the hospital, called waking her up. Shelly was calling to see if Darla wanted to go for a early morning swim. Darla suggested and talked Shelly into joining her at the gym for aerobics. Shelly said she couldn't stay out that late, but suggested they go shopping after work tomorrow since they were both working double shifts from 11 that night until 2 p.m. the next day. After Shelly hung up Darla headed for the shower and slipped into her aerobics outfit and headed for the gym.

When she arrived she met Jill and got ready for her low impact session. After the 30-minute session she followed Jill to the women's locker room for a sauna, whirlpool and shower. Jill said, as she walked in, "Carl is coming in soon to give massages, want to sign up?" Darla stammered "y y yes!" and asked how long she would have to wait. "Not long," Jill said "we can soak in the whirlpool while we wait."

Darla undressed and watched Jill strip out of her sweat soaked spandex. The site of a woman had never aroused Darla, until now. She was drinking in the site of Jill's statuesque body when Jill caught her staring. "Do you like what you see?" Jill smiled as she said. Darla blushed and said that "I wish that I looked that good." Jill then walked up to Darla and handed her a towel and said, "just keep attending my classes and you'll not only look good, but feel good! It may change your life." and then kissed her on the cheek and headed to the sauna. Darla just stood there and felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter by the second. She then followed Jill into the sauna and sat down and let the steam caress her body as she watched Jill close her eyes, lie down and turn her Walkman on.

After about 15 minutes the 2 sweat soaked women got out of the sauna and felt their nipples hardened as their bodies met the colder air of the locker room. They then headed for the Jacuzzi and slowly let their bodies adjust to the hot water. Darla purposely sat next to a jet that blasted a stream of hot water on her sore back and tender anus. Jill then struck up a conversation.

Jill: "So do you have a boyfriend?"

Darla: "Yes, but he is away at school from Monday through Friday. He comes home on weekends though."

Jill: "Does he know you joined the gym?"

Darla: "Yes, he sounded pretty excited."

Jill: "Well let me warn you that this is not an ordinary gym, there are lot of single college students who workout here during the school year."

Darla: "Does that mean this is a pick up joint?

Jill: "Yes, but we are pretty selective as to who let stay after hours. Only singles or swingers."

Darla: "Swingers?"

Jill: "Why yes Darla that is how Carl found YOU! Isn't it?"

Darla: "How do you know my real name!"

Jill: "I saw your picture on the Internet! And I read your message."

Darla: "I did that because I wanted to experience something new and exciting! My mind has been picturing all kind of erotic thoughts."

Then, before Darla could finish her sentence, Jill kissed her full and hard. Their tongues met and they fell into each other's arms and began exploring each other's bodies. Jill jammed her fingers up Darla's cunt and began rubbing her clit and while force-feeding her breasts into Darla's waiting mouth.

Darla sucked and pulled on both of Jill's large breasts like a newborn. Darla cried out as her pussy convulsed in orgasm and Jill worked a finger up her ass. Jill then told Darla that it was now time for her "Welcome Massage" from the staff. "Does that mean more exercise?" Darla breathlessly asked "Of course" Jill said, "Only this time we get to exercise your most intimate muscles!"

Jill and Darla toweled each other off and then walked over to the massage table. Jill said "put this blindfold on and lay on your back." Darla did as she was told and then felt Jill grab both of her arms and place them over her head. Jill then locked Darla's wrists into a pair of shackles and told her to relax. Then Jill spread Darla's legs and proceeded to lick her pussy and asshole. Darla squirmed and moaned as Jill expertly ate her muff out and fingered fucked her butt. Jill soon stopped and announced "time for a shave!" Darla then felt shaving cream being applied to her bush and then a cold razor gentle making her pussy bald.

Jill finished her work and then announced that in a few minutes her massage and initiation into the health club would begin. Darla lay there and felt the lights getting hotter above her and sweat beginning to poor of her body. Then suddenly there were several voices coming closer to her. In fact she could make out at least 4 voices, Tony and Jill's along with another couple's, probably Carl and his wife. Jill then announced to Darla "Your masseuses are here. Tony, Carl and Brenda! Do what they say and you'll experience pure pleasure, refuse and be punished."

Carl than came up and whispered into her ear "I am glad I answered your ad! This is an experience that you will never forget. And we are so sure you'll enjoy it we have been videotaping your every move tonight when you and Jill entered the locker room." Then he announced, "Let's work out the kinks in those muscles! Tony and I will work on the legs and the girls will assist. Brenda please apply the oil."

Darla then felt baby oil being poured and squirted all over her sweat soaked body. When Brenda finished the two strong muscular men began kneading her sore but aroused loins, who slowly worked the baby oil into her creamy skin, pussy and ass crack.

Carl and Tony then began talking like doctors preparing for surgery. Carl said, "Jill prepare the enema and Brenda gag our little red headed friend." Brenda then jammed a ball gag in Darla's mouth and tightly secured it around her head. Then she was rolled over and more oil was poured onto her skin and the men continued massaging her already loose muscles.

By now every muscle in her body was surrendering to the pleasure that lay ahead. Both men then pulled her up on her knees and spread her ass cheeks apart. Tony then said, "OK we are ready for insertion. Darla this will not hurt, just relax and let the tube sink in and do its job.

The enema tube slid easily into her ass and soon it filled her bowels with warm water. Then she was unlocked and led to the toilet and made to flush the liquid from her system. She was then led back to the table and placed back into position.

"Now Darla, we are now going to see just how many times you can cum in a 30 minute period. Numerous dildos and vibrators, as well as a real cock or two will assault your cunt and ass. By the time we are finished you should barely be able to remember your own name. Do not be afraid!" Jill said, as she felt KY being applied to her bottom and hands caressing her freshly shaved pussy. "Now Darla the first order of business are the anal beads." said Brenda.

She then felt, one by one, large marble sized beads disappear into her rear end. Then, after Brenda finished, she felt an enormous latex covered dildo enter her creamy pussy. Tony then said "I am now going to ram this piece of rubber into you until Jill makes me cum with her mouth. Since I have a lot of stamina do not expect me to stop or slow down for a while. And when you think you cannot endure any more pleasure Brenda and Carl will be devouring your tits and fingering your clit."

Then it began for nearly 10 minutes Tony fucked her hard and fast with the dildo. Carl and Brenda licked and bit her nipples and made her cunt quiver as she felt the anal beads and dildo rub against each other through the thin wall that separated her two orifices.

Moans soon erupted from Darla's throat, but the ball wedged in her mouth muted them. Then suddenly, without warning, the anal beads were yanked out of her ass and she felt Tony's warm cum land on her. Suddenly the dildo was pulled out and she was left moaning and sweating profusely under the hot lights.

Then Jill announced, "Now it's Brenda and Carl's turn. Tony lifted Darla and carried her over to the bench and placed her without effort on top of this huge muscular man that she has never seen. Tony held her legs apart and lined her cunt up with a very hard and large human male organ. She moaned as her cunt swallowed his entire member and stretched her lips.

Then before she could adjust her head was forced down made to rest on his musky, sweet smelling sweat covered chest. He lay perfectly still until she felt the slender finger of a woman, probably Brenda's, snake up her ass. She then heard Brenda say "Her ass has never had a cock in it I bet. Look at how she flinches. Lets try the smallest size since I do not want to rip her apart. She then heard a series of snaps and clicks as she realized that Brenda was going to use a strap on dildo.

More KY was applied to her soon to be deflowered asshole and then she felt an enormous presence begin to stretch her ass. Slowly Brenda worked the rubber into her bottom and she felt Carl's strong hands hold her steady as her ass was spread and raped. It hurt at first, but quickly the pain subsided and the pleasure increased. Soon Brenda had the dildo lodged deep in her rectum and slowly moved it back and forth.

At the same time Carl began his piston motion in her cunt. She began moaning uncontrollably as she experienced the most intense pleasure she had ever felt and came three times before Carl's cock exploded deep inside her and Brenda's fake cock shot hot water up into her bowels. Brenda and Carl lay still for a moment and then pulled out. Brenda's cock made a loud "pop" as she separated from Darla and then Darla was picked up by Tony and carried to the shower where he and Jill cleaned her up and dried her off. She heard Carl and Brenda say "Take her home and make sure you leave a copy of the tape with her. Make sure she stay's blindfolded until we leave."

They soon left and she was ordered by Jill "here are your clothes, put them on and go home. The tape is in your bag. We will put you in your car and then remove the blindfold and gag. Once they come off leave immediately." Then she was led to her car and handed the keys. Jill and Tony then took off her gag and blindfold. Jill then kissed her deep and French kissed for a minute while Tony caressed her Lycra covered tits.

Jill then broke the embrace and said "see you tomorrow for your weight session with Tony." Then he handed her a set of large Ben Wa balls and a butt plug and said "these must be in your cunt and ass at all times when you train with us. Now go home." She put the gifts in her bag and drove home in a trance. Once home she headed for the bedroom and slept until 10:30 and then headed for the hospital.

By the time 12 PM the next day rolled around she was fully exhausted and felt that her session at the gym had been all a dream. She slept until 8 when the phone rang. The machine got it and it was Allen calling to say that he would be back in town tomorrow by 8 PM since he had a late lab class. She was relieved since she need time to catch up on her sleep and give her now sore cunt and ass a much-needed rest.

At 9 PM the phone rang again it was Jill. Jill said, "You missed your weight training session. We assumed you slept right through it. If you can hear this message Tony and I will be at 515 Jackson St. around the back. We can let you workout on our home weights if you wish. We will wait to go to bed until we hear from you. Bye! (Click)."

The message got Darla's juices flowing again and she hopped in the shower. She pulled the showerhead off the hook and gently caressed her sore genitals. She then got out and slipped into a Lycra tank top, matching thong cotton panties and tight transparent nylon shorts. As she was walking out she remembered what Jill and Tony had said about the butt plug and Ben Wa balls. She stripped out of her shorts and panties and lubed the butt plug up.

Slowly she inserted it into her ass until it was firmly anchored in. She then slid the Ben Wa balls into her naturally wet and now bald pussy. She then put back on her panties and shorts and headed for the car. It felt strange to walk with the rubber and metal in her, but that was nothing compared to the feeling she experienced when she sat down. The butt plug seemed to expand as she sat down and moaned in pleasure as she felt the plug use the force of gravity to bury itself to the hilt.

After a minute of getting adjusted she drove off. In about 15 minutes she found the house with the lights on and the stereo playing smooth jazz. She entered through the back and found Tony slowly eating Jill's pussy. She was so lost in pleasure that she did not see Darla come through the door. Darla got wetter just from the site of Jill's spread eagle legs bent all the way back toward her knees and her tugging at her hard nipples.

Darla watched as Jill climaxed and pulled Tony's head deeper into her crotch. After a moment Jill looked up at Darla and reached for her hand as Tony gave his guest a wet pussy flavored kiss. Jill said, "That was so incredible! Tonight you'll find out how good of a pussy eater my husband and me are. I am sure your pussy is incredibly sore and sensitive from last night still, but we need to have your cunt ready for Allen tomorrow night." Tony then reached for Darla's hand and led her to the basement where the weights were. Tony really worked her muscles out and then gave her a simple no sex massage to relax her already overworked body.

They both came back upstairs to find Jill swimming in the pool nude. Darla stripped down to her thong and jumped in. Jill came over and asked Darla "do you want to experience more? If you let us we can introduce you, and Allen if he wishes, to a whole new world of both mental and physical stimuli." With those words Darla lowered her lips to Jill's bosom and began fingering her tutor's shaved pussy. Soon Jill was on the edge of the pool as her new student eagerly lapped away at her own shaved beaver.

As Darla mouth fucked Jill Tony knelt next to his wife and poured baby oil on his cock. Tony tit fucked her and timed his climax perfectly with Jill's as she exploded and then took in her husband's exploding cock and swallowed every drop. Darla then jumped on top of Jill and French kissed her hard. Their cum and pussy filled tongues met and danced erotically as they humped each others mound. The sight was so erotic and the Ben Wa balls and butt plug were adding so much friction that Darla soon came and collapsed on top of her buxom new lover.

Tony quickly recovered and told Darla "now it's your turn! Dry off and follow me in the house after you help Jill get her footing." Darla helped Jill up, but Jill was barely able to stand or walk after the two tongue-lashings that her pussy had just received. Jill slowly walked with Darla as they followed Tony into the house. Jill said, "first the three of us will take a shower together then we'll start your session."

The two women followed Tony into the large basement where the weight machines were and then entered a separate room that looked like a cross between a medieval torture chamber and a health club. In the back was a large industrial type shower stall that was big enough for about 15 people.

The stall had no curtain and contained several plastic stools and removable showerheads. Tony then instructed Darla to remove her wet thong. Darla did as she was told and then was told by Jill to bend over. Darla grabbed her ankles and felt Jill remove the butt plug and Ben Wa balls at the same time. The intense sensation of them being removed caused Darla to moan quietly.

Tony then took her hand and led her to the shower and ordered her to cross her wrists and place them over her head. Jill then slapped a pair of cold steel padded handcuffs on Darla and attached them to a chain in the ceiling. Before Darla could relax Jill began raising the chain until Darla stood only on the tip of her toes. The position the two were putting her in caused her breasts to stick out farther than they she had ever done. Then Tony and Jill turned the water on.

Tony said "This is a test of both mind and body. If you can endure a nice ice cold shower than you will be able to enjoy the candle session later." The water was ice, ice cold as it hit Darla's strained and sore body. Her nipples hardened even more as Tony worked them over with the showerhead. Jill concentrated on shooting gentle streams of cold water over her clit and pink rosebud. They then soaped her up and scrubbed erotically as they washed her down.

After a nice cold rinse Jill and Tony turned the hot water on and began washing each other as Darla could only helplessly watch on. They washed and scrubbed each other for what seemed like 20 minutes when Tony applied a large amount of Jergens lotion on Jill's now upturned ass and more on his rigid 12-inch monster. Jill then turned to Darla and said "Now watch as we show how years of practice can make for easy ass fucking!" Tony then held apart Jill's cheeks and slowly inserted his raging member up her petite ass.

Jill screamed in pleasure and begged for more as Tony slowly sank his cock in. Jill's free hand went for her pussy and began to finger fuck herself, as Tony began ramming her like a piston. Darla's ass tingled at the thought of being nailed by such a large cock up such a small hole. After 15 minutes of intense fucking Tony announced "I'm cumming!!!!" and emptied his entire load in his young wife's ass. As he came so did Jill who nearly passed out from the intensity and the eroticism of doing it in front of an audience.

Tony pulled out and helped his wife to her feet. Jill cleaned his cock up, but let his cum slowly drip out of her ass. They then turned the water off and released their captive. Darla's muscles were doubly sore from the tension, but it didn't matter to her after the scene she had just witnessed. The three of them toweled each other off and went upstairs for a drink. In the kitchen they made mixed drinks and sucked them down like Gatorade.

Darla was a little buzzed as Jill and Tony led her to their bedroom where candles were now burning and around a large alter type table. Jill ordered to Darla "get up on this table and lie on your back with the pillow under your tailbone." Darla did as instructed and instinctively crossed her wrists and placed them over her head. Tony saw that and said "I see she is a quick learner!" while putting on his silk boxer shorts. Jill came out of the bedroom with a simple shiny nightgown on and a large bottle of skin lotion.