Darla In Africa: Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill poured nearly half the bottle over Darla's breasts, belly, legs and bald snatch. Then Tony and her began massaging it into to her body as Darla breathed heavy with desire. Soon though the massage stopped and Tony stepped up between Darla's legs and began to tongue fuck both of her orifices. Darla closed her eyes and moaned softly as he began his assault on her sore but aroused love hole. She then opened her eyes to see Jill standing over her with a burning candle. Before Darla could blink the first drop of hot wax landed on her nipple.

Darla screamed with a mixture of pain and pleasure as the wax quickly hardened and was wiped away by Jill. Before she could regain her composure and concentrate fully on Tony the second drop hit her other nipple and sent a shock of electricity through her body. She then felt several more drops of scalding wax hit her clit and nipples at the same time. Tony and Jill continued their wax and mouth assault until Darla came with such a force that Jill had to shove her tongue down her throat to keep her from waking the neighbors.

Tony removed his mouth from Darla's puffy lips and removed his 12 inch monster from it's silk pouch. Jill then moved Darla's head over the edge of the table and then straddled her so that her pussy was even with Darla's mouth. Jill began lovingly licking her pussy as Tony forced his meaty member down Darla's willing throat. Darla ate Tony's cock with so much abandon that he nearly caused her to choke as she swallowed every inch of his 12 inch dick.

Tony held out until he heard Jill say "she's cumming!!! spray it now!!" With those words Tony emptied his load down Darla's throat and rubbed the rest across her begging lips. Darla went limp as her pussy slowly convulsed and calmed down. Jill then climbed off the table and led Darla to the King size bed. The three of them laid there and caressed each others bodies as they slowly drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Darla awoke in her own bed. She began to think that the whole episode had been a dream until she found the note on the table. Jill wrote "we decided to bring you home before sunrise since you need to get ready for the arrival of your boyfriend. Aerobics is at 12 today. And I took your laundry to the cleaners; you can pick it up after the session. Also we will be at the Oreo Club with some friends tomorrow night. It is a private party and it is required that you wear as little as possible. The tight fitting little black dress I saw on your dresser will be perfect! None of us will be at the gym today since it is our regular day off, but if you need to reach me, ask the clerk for my pager number. Also I have a friend cumming into town on Monday, his name is Chris and he is from Nigeria (very sexy). He will be a student at the university starting in August and is a former military officer. Anyway he will be at the party too, but during the week he needs someone to take him to buy furniture and other things for his new place, and if you can help let me know. I've e-mailed his picture to you!! Jill."

She quickly showered and got dressed. She threw on her old shorts and t-shirt and then logged on. Over 20 messages! Most of them were pictures of overweight men offering their services and more porn shots from the guys. She then opened Barb's message that read like a novel. For 10 minutes she read Barb's fantasy that described what she wished would happen to her at a bachelor party. Darla then replied with a quick note asking Barb to call immediately so they could meet.

Next she replied to Chad so that they could set up a time so they can meet, preferably at a motel. Finally she downloaded the pictures Jill sent of Chris. It took nearly 5 minutes for all the pictures of Jill and Tony's African friend to arrive. According to the dates on the file they were only months old. The first was of him in his uniform. He was definitely a large and trim man, but the second picture made her gasp in amazement. The picture showed Jill on all fours attempting to get her lips around what must be a 3 to 4 inch thick cock as another black man fucked her from behind.

The third picture was of Chris lying on the weight bench and lowering Jill on his raging hard on. Then finally the last picture showed Jill with a yard stick measuring his cock. Chris was truly "hung" at 14 inches!! Darla's pussy got moist and at the same time cringed at the thought of being ripped apart by such a meaty cock. She then e-mailed a reply to Jill. "I will e-mail you tomorrow to confirm for the party, and yes I can take Chris shopping!! Did it hurt?"

Darla then went to aerobics for her 12 PM class. A very muscular red head named Kathy was the leader of the 4-person group, which consisted only of young college women here for summer school. Darla skipped the shower and picked her laundry up. By the time she arrived home it was 3, she had 5 more hours before Allen arrived. Since she really wanted to go to the party she the next night, she decided to tell Allen of all that had transpired during the week, even it meant losing him.

At 5 the phone rang, it was Allen. He sounded like he was on a car phone. "Darla, it's about time your home! I've been trying to reach you all night and day!" She then saw that somehow the answering machine was turned off. "I'm at the airport on my way to Ft. Hood. Since the war broke out in the Gulf last night all reserve units have been mobilized." She couldn't believe it until she saw the top news story on her web browser. "Will you be all right?" she cried. "Yes, but I am guessing I won't see you for another 6 months since I will be on the front line in a tank. Listen I have to go my Commander is calling us to formation. I will write as soon as I can! Bye!! (Click)."

It was a regrettable lie, but it was now time for Allen to watch from the shadows, as per his agreement with his friend Chris, as his now ex-girlfriend was prepared for her eventual journey back to the motherland. However, Darla could not believe what she had just heard, that her new boyfriend was taken away from her in an instant. She had barely begun to know him and now he was gone, at which point she began crying and didn't stop until the phone rang. It was her friend Shelly wanting to know where she had been. Darla apologized and said that she had been spending a lot of time at the health club where she met some new friends. Darla then told Shelly about Allen.

Shelly suggested that she come over to Darla's place now along with a movie and a pizza. By the time Shelly arrived Darla had returned to her normal perky self. Shelly and Darla watched the movie and finished the pizza and then decided to go swimming since the outside air was nearly 87 degrees on this hot summer night. Darla decided to wear another thong and sports bra while Shelly stripped down to her fresh Hanes bikini briefs and put on one of Darla's t-shirts. They then complemented each other on their fashion choice.

Shelly was nearly 32 and was beginning to sag a bit. Yet she still was slim and her breasts gently swayed under her t-shirt. Shelly then tied up her blond hair into a ponytail and followed Darla outside to the pool with her own pitcher of purple passion. Darla carried the towels and the glasses to the complex's pool. During the summer it was usually busy, but tonight it was strangely quiet.

Darla and Shelly chatted and drank for a while and then took a quick dip where they swam several laps and retired to their lounge chairs. By this time both were quite buzzed and Shelly then said, "so how was the sex with Allen?" Darla answered "Incredible! But our last session lead to something nearly life changing for me." Shelly looked puzzled and answered, "what do you mean?"

Since Darla was floating in a drunken stupor she opened up about her sexual romp over the past 4 days describing everything in total detail. By the time Darla finished Shelly's pussy was soaked with her own juices and wanting to know more. Then Darla said, "do you want to see the tape?" Shelly answered, "YES!" and they picked up their belongings and rushed back to Darla's apartment.

As the girls were rushing back the guys arrived home from the bar and caught a glimpse of the 2 girls running across the parking lot. Joe turned to Dave and said, "I'd nail either one, and lets say we go over unannounced sometime." Then Dave said, "Well maybe we should wait till after our girlfriends leave" as their two sorority sister girlfriends Vicki and Missy pulled up. The girls shouted in a highly drunk scream "lets skinny dip!!!!"

Joe and Dave then got out of the car and quickly pulled off their shirts to reveal their tanned and lean chests and then lowered their shorts and kicked off their sandals. The girls stripped off their tank tops and shorts leaving on only their thong panties. Then all four of them jumped into the chilly water and paired off and then fucked the rest of the evening in the pool and then later switched partners in the living room. As you will see later, Joe and Dave had a very bold plan for the elusive red head, which only two young doctors, like themselves, could pull off!

Meanwhile across the apartment complex, Darla told Shelly to go into the bedroom and put the tape in. Shelly found the tape entitled "Darla" and put it in the machine. Shelly and Darla laid on the bed and turned the TV on and pressed the play button. For the next 45 minutes Shelly watched intently as her co-worker and best friend was raped by four physically beautiful physical specimens. Shelly and Darla instinctually put their hands inside their panties and stroked their moist pussies.

Soon both women were stroking their tits and hard nipples as they watched on the screen as Darla was sandwiched by Carl, a buff handsome older man with a salt and pepper crew cut and Brenda, a beautiful trim and muscled Philippine woman with small perky tits. As the two of them sawed Darla in two on the screen the girls began to climax on the bed as their breasts and then their lips touched.

As the video ended Darla and Shelly, in a drunken and sexually charged state, began to make love to each other. For Shelly it was her first time ever touching another woman in a sexual way and it felt so natural. Shelly had long fantasized what Darla must look like getting fucked, and now she was seeing and experiencing it first hand. Darla pulled off Shelly's cotton panties and began licking her moist blond bush.

Shelly began squealing in delight as Darla quickly found her G-spot and then jammed a finger up her ass. Shelly came quickly and then pulled Darla up to her to taste her own nectar on her new lover's tongue. Shelly begged, "Please fuck me more!" Then Darla said, "we have all night!" and then got up and opened her drawer full of new toys.

Shelly looked up and gasped as Darla offered Shelly a choice of what to begin with. Shelly said "please fuck me like they did it to you on the tape! Give me the biggest and roughest of everything you have!" Darla then slipped into her harness and attached the long 12" cock. Darla then grabbed the next biggest dildo and smeared KY all over it. Shelly saw the second dildo and said, "I haven't had my ass fucked since college! I hope I'm not to tight." Darla smiled and told Shelly to turn over and get on all fours now bitch!" Shelly did as she was commanded as the first cock she felt in over a year slide into her tight cunt.

Darla immediately began pumping as Shelly screamed and moaned for more. Darla then gently began sliding the lubricated cock up Shelly's ass. Shelly screamed with both pleasure and pain as the rubber prick worked its way past her sphincter and slowly filled her rectum as Darla held the other cock steady in her pussy. Darla soon reached the end and asked Shelly if she was ready to be reamed hard. Shelly whimpered hoarsely as she adjusted to the feeling of both dildos resting next to each other and separated by only a thin piece of flesh. "Please!! Fuck me hard!!! Make me cum!! I'll do anything." Darla then began her assault on Shelly's sweat soaked body.

For 30 minutes Darla nailed her girlfriend in perfect rhythm. As one cock slid in the other slid out without even a pause. By the time Shelly passed out from shear pleasure Darla counted 20 orgasms coming from her best friend and new lover's throat. Shelly then finally said "no more! Please stop! I'm your slave!! I give up!" Darla then slowly pulled both cocks out as the same time and watched as Shelly's orifices slowly returned to their normal sizes.

Darla then turned Shelly over and slowly caressed her body. Shelly responded in return and then said to Darla "let's 69 I want to taste your pussy and lick your asshole." Shelly then straddled Darla and began making sweet mouth love to Darla's twat and sphincter. In response Darla devoured Shelly's trim bush and finger fucked her still well lubed ass.

Their feast lasted until the wee hours when they fell asleep in a 69. At 10 am Shelly woke Darla up with her tongue as she greedily ate her lover for breakfast. Darla responded in kind and kept up her pace until the two of them simultaneously came.

Shelly and Darla then showered together, shaved each other's pussies and then went to the mall. After coming home Darla checked her e-mail and cleaned up all of the responses to her ad. None of them appeared promising, but Barb did respond. She made it clear that she was not a lesbian, nor a nut. She was just a single mother looking for a little adventure.

Shelly then put on her bikini and headed out to tan while Darla made some calls. The first number she called was Jill's pager. After she hung up the phone rang, it was Jill. Before Darla could say hello Jill blurted out "I hope you're coming tonight!" Darla said yes and then asked if she could bring Shelly. Jill said, "well I have to assume she is attractive or else you wouldn't ask. Explain to her that this is a private party, meaning a lot of sex between a lot of strangers."

Darla then told Jill about how Shelly reacted to the tape and their love making session afterward. Jill then said, "Chris will be there, he arrived yesterday. He and Tony fucked the shit out of me for nearly eight hours yesterday before calling it a night." Then Jill said, "dresses are required, miniskirts and one pieces are preferred. Also make sure you wear heels and either a thong, g-strings or nothing at all underneath." Darla said she understood perfectly and then began to describe Shelly.

Jill then suggested Shelly join the gym, and then said "I hope she likes black cock, because tonight there are only going to be 3 white girls and 8 black men, Tony, Carl and Brenda are headed to Las Vegas to negotiate a new gym site on the strip."

Darla and Jill hung up as Shelly entered all bronze from her hour in the sun. Darla said "I hope you like black cock because tonight we are going to be full of it." Shelly asked why and then Darla replied, "We have been invited to an orgy! One-piece mini skirts, thong and heels are all that are required. I hope our pussies and asses will be able to handle the meat! Lets go pick out something to wear and get fucked in!"

Darla chose a one-piece black mini halter dress that clung to her like Saran wrap and a matching black thong and heels. Shelly dressed in a skintight blue mini dress with a pair of black heels and a very skinny white thong. They put on their makeup and headed out for dinner. They went purposely to a nice restaurant where they were sure they would get noticed. In fact everyone noticed and watched them as they ate their salad and soup. By the time dinner arrived they were putting on a small show as they purposely crossed and uncrossed their freshly shaven legs.

They then paid the check and left. They were due at the bar in 5 minutes. As they were driving they noticed that they were headed into gang territory. Darla and Shelly began to get scared at what may lay ahead. Their fears were soon put to rest as they passed through the east side and arrived at a tavern named "The Oreo." They walked in and found Jill talking and being fondled by 8 very muscular black men, including the Nigerian, Chris.

All eyes turned on the new arrivals as Darla and Shelly walked through the door and Anton, who stood about 6'5" and looked like a linebacker, welcomed them. Darla and Shelly were introduced to everyone and then Anton said "I believe we are all here, so lets begin. Only the finest drinks for the ladies as we prepare for the evening. Ladies name your poison." Darla, Jill and Shelly ordered mixed drinks and the men all were served malt liquor as Barry White began playing on the jukebox.

The girls made small talk with the men as they leered and gently touched their prey. The bar was basically a nightclub with a stage with 3 poles on one end, and 3 pool tables on the other. The place reeked of cologne, smoke and something else Darla could not describe except to say it smelled like the musk of a black man. The nipples of all 3 women were clearly visible through the thin fabric of their dresses and the alcohol was quickly beginning to take effect on their senses.

Then after about 30 minutes, Chris announced that the show would begin and that everyone needed to take his or her seats. Jill went to the ladies room and the men showed the other two ladies to their seats. Shelly and Darla sat separately in the audience surrounded by their ebony admirers. Then the music started. It was the music to the movie Striptease and when it began Jill sauntered onto the stage. Jill had been wearing a pink sundress with pink heels and white stockings. Her breasts bounced as she walked and listened to the men whistle as she headed toward the stage.

Jill danced like a pro and rubbed her body so seductively that Darla knew she must have done this before. Shelly and Darla felt strong black hands exploring their cloth covered bodies and got wetter by the second as they pinched and fondled their nipples. By the time the first song ended the crowd of brothers knew that the rest of the evening would be something special.

Then the second song began, it was "Leave Your Hat On," by Joe Cocker. Jill put Kim Bassinger to shame as she stripped and made love to all three poles leaving a trail of her juices on them. Shelly and Darla knew that soon, after Jill had finished, the real entertainment would begin.

After the music ended and the applause died down Chris announced it was time for the Oreo pool tournament. Shelly, Darla and Jill were assigned to a different pool table and explained the rules. Each woman would play 8 ball against a team of 2 or 3 opponents, and each table would have to wait for the other games to finish before beginning the next. This was done to ensure that the extra curricular activities at the other tables distracted no one.

The victor or victors would then decide which article of clothing would be removed and begin a new game until someone was down to only their stockings and heels. When that happened then they would move into the next round called "anything goes." That was the sex round where the loser was basically at the mercy of the victors.

The tournament began and the pairings looked like this:

Jill vs. Tyrone and Joe.

Jill won the first game and the men were forced to remove their shirts. Jill smiled in anticipation as the men removed their loose fitting clothing and revealed their bodybuilder physiques. The second game Jill also won and the men were forced to strip down to their thong Speedos that barely covered their fist size packages. After the second loss Tyrone said to Jill "ain't no white woman gonna call the shots on this table" as she broke for the last time.

Jill lost the next game and was then told by Joe "lets see dem white titties Jill! Take that dress off!!" She then pulled of her dress over her head to reveal her tan and sleek body. Then Tyrone said to Jill "now set them balls up, you lost control of this table bitch." as he and Joe laughed and watch the other two tables. Jill Lost the next and for her final match and without a word slid out of her damp white g-string and gave it to Joe and Tyrone for them to smell and savor, as they prepared for the next round of play by removing all of the remaining billiard balls off the table.