Darla In Africa: Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darla vs. Andre, Mike and Deon

Darla had no chance against her three vocal opponents. She lost the first game in two minutes and was told by Andre "I hope you suck cock better that you shoot pool." Darla blushed and drank her vodka, then Mike said "if you got panties on they're off now." Darla then slowly hiked up her skirt and slid her thong off and then threw it on the table. Deon picked them up and brought them to his face and inhaled deep. He then handed them to his teammates and asked Darla "you ever fucked a brother?" Darla smiled and shook her head no. Then Mike said "after tonight you may never go back to white meat, I know my wife didn't" and then laughed.

The next match Darla sank the 8 ball on her third turn and immediately heard Andre say "off with dress my little red headed ho." Darla became wetter as the three of them talked to her like typical black hoodlums. She then slowly lifted of her black clinging dress to reveal her pale freckled female form. Deon then said to Mike "look at those tits! I'm want to fuck those tight titties and cum in her face before the night is over." Then Andre said "now bitch clear off the table so we can fuck you!"

Shelly vs. Chris, Mark and Robert

Shelly was out of her dress less than 60 seconds after the first break when she sank the 8 ball. The 3 men just smiled as Shelly wiggled out of her skintight outfit. Her admirers then ordered her to set the balls up for the next game and tell them about herself. Shelly was so drunk that she began describing how Darla fucked her in the ass last night with a dildo and that her butt wasn't sore at all even though her she reamed her pretty hard. The men just smiled as Shelly bent over and sank the 8 ball and instinctively pulled her panties off and said with a smile "guess I lose!! Now what's next?" The men cleared the table and grabbed more drinks as their toy for the evening went to the bathroom. When Shelly came out Jill and Darla were both standing naked in their heels and watching all of the men undress and pull their cocks out of their large pouches.

All three girls were ordered on to the pool table and to get on all fours as the men applied baby oil all over their bodies, focusing especially on their upturned assholes. One man then stuck a cock in front of his slave and ordered her to make it melt. Another man then began ramming his cock slowly into the girls upturned pussies.

For this evening Jill selected only those men with cocks measuring 11 or more inches. Chris was the champ at 14 inches, Andre was 13 and Joe was 12. The rest of the gang peaked at 11 inches. Of course everyone had a dick that was bigger then most white men of a similar build. As the 3 pussies were penetrated the sounds of muffled moans and skin being slapped echoed in the near empty club.

For the rest of the evening the sounds and smells of an intense inter-racial orgy caused all 3 women to cum over 20 times in a 2 hour period. All of the men took an enhanced viagra pill earlier in the day that allowed them to stay hard even after cumming. By the end of the evening the 3 women had swallowed enough cum that they would be full for days.

The final act before the evening was scheduled to end was for each woman to receive over 22 combined inches in both her cunt and ass. The double penetration that each woman received caused each of them to pass out as their asses were filled with cum. After then men pulled out they woke the women up with smelling salts and ordered them to dress and leave before the gang truce was scheduled to end in about 15 minutes. Darla quickly regained her senses, but was still in a daze as the 3 of them piled into her Lemans and drove back to Jill's.

The 3 of them arrived at Jill's at about 2 am. Since Tony was not home yet they had to enter through the front door. Jill told the girls to relax and throw their clothes in the washing machine on the way down to the shower room where Darla was last tied up. The 3 all kept saying how beautiful the men's cocks were and how black cock is indeed the best.

Finally Jill turned on the showerheads and the three women cleansed themselves of the reminders of their evening at the Oreo Club. The three then headed upstairs to the king sized bed in Jill's room. They then all made love to each other for a while until they slowly drifted off to sleep.

Sunday morning arrived and the girls woke up and went downstairs to have breakfast. Jill then reminded Darla about her helping Chris settle in to his new apartment. Shelly then offered her help after getting home from the hospital. Darla was now on 2 weeks vacation due to the original plan of Allen being on summer break from school.

So much had happened since Friday night that until now she had totally blocked him out of her mind. She vowed to e-mail him, but resigned herself to the fact that they would probably never see each other. Earlier in the year Darla had been promising herself that she only wanted a lover, not a boyfriend. Now that Allen was gone she vowed to continue her new erotic and sex filled lifestyle.

Darla asked Jill how she has been able to remain married and still have sex with other men. Jill said, "we have an open marriage and we are friends. He likes to share me and I like to share him. It sounds complicated, but it's not. Our marriage is perfectly suited to the lifestyle we have chosen."

Shelly then asked if her and Tony belonged to a club for swingers? "Yes it's called the ISA, International Swingers Association. That is how we met every one of the black men who fucked us tonight. If you want I can sign you up now and get you on their e-mail list. There are ISA clubs all over the world and the men always outnumber the women! I have been nailed by more men from more countries than I could possibly name." Jill said.

Before they left Jill gave them Chris's number and told them to both be at aerobics on Monday with a butt plug firmly in place and a freshly shaven pussy since Shelly was going to undergo a much more rigorous initiation then Darla had experienced.

The next day Chris met Darla and they quickly became friends; however, neither one of them mentioned about their evening at the Oreo Club. Darla then helped Chris pick out his furniture and took him to his new place. Once inside Darla saw a combination chair, exercise and science fiction machine. Chris explained it was a souvenir from a war he fought. It was used to get men, but especially women to confess by applying so much sexual and painful stimulation that the captive would break and spill the truth.

Darla then said playfully "pretend I am your captive!! I want to see this thing in action." Chris than said "OK, but it may get scary. If we play, we play by my rules! If you want me to stop you must say the words "no Allah". I will then slip out of character and release you." Darla agreed.

Darla then went to the bathroom and when she came out she felt Chris's giant black hand cover her mouth and his strong arms pick her up effortlessly. He then said, "So white bitch you have fucked up and stumbled into the wrong home. I will not tolerate such mistakes and now you must pay." He then took a pair of his clean thong underwear and jammed them in her mouth and threw her on the giant bed.

He turned her over and saw that she was getting turned on. With that he grabbed a giant Army knife off the wall and gently pressed it against her throat without breaking the skin. He then said, "Now I could kill you, but instead I have other plans!" He picked her up off the bed and made her face the mirror. He moved the knife over the thin fabric covered braless nipples of her Lycra top making them rigid and hard.

He then pulled her top off and continued running the cold steel over her now highly sensitive pink nubs. He moved away and told her to remove her shorts, leaving her standing in front of him trying to cover her naked breasts. He then laid the knife down and pushed her hands away and then began biting and pinching very roughly her creamy pink breasts and nipples. As he fondled his captive he reached down and began using her thong as a wedge before ripping them off her shaking body.

Chris then said "now my little white slave it is time for your punishment!! I will now tie you to the torture chair and begin my interrogation. The more you moan the more punishment I will inflict! I hope that little pink pussy and asshole are well insured!!" He then grabbed her neck and sat her in the machine. He then tied each arm high over her head and then tied each of her limber legs to two more straps over her head and far apart from each other.

She was tied up in the shape of a W and her limbs strained for adjustment and release as he adjusted the tension. Her pussy and asshole were in plain view and she was now truly helpless to stop him. She couldn't say the magic word because his underwear was lodged securely in her throat. All she could do was endure and have faith that he would not hurt her, much. Chris then grabbed his digital camera and began flashing away.

While he was taking pictures of his prey he said, "you should have seen how much Jill and Brenda enjoyed my machine!! Their husbands loved watching them squirm and scream as I strapped them into matching machines during their last trip to Africa. It is too bad that we never got that on film. Jill and Brenda always beg me to strap them back in when I have visited, now maybe they will get their chance! Now let me lubricate the devices."

Chris then squeezed a whole tube of KY up Darla's already wet cunt. It oozed out of her hole and landed on the floor. Then Chris emptied a second tube up her well-positioned asshole and attached electric gator clips to her nipples. The clamps bit down hard on her skin but did not break it as the KY in her orifices was slowly dripping out. Then Chris said, "Now my little captive since you won't talk I am going to give you the ride of your life!" and then flipped a switch.

Two boxes opened up in front of her revealing gleaming silver metallic dildos of different sizes and textures. The machine then selected two dildos of different sizes and aimed them for Darla's lubricated holes. The dildo entered her with so much force that she was forced all the way back into the padding of the chair and then begin to piston in and out with varying intensity. Chris then took his clothes off and poured baby oil over his 14-inch member and slowly strokes it as he watched the show.

Darla's eyes went back into her head as she began to experience multiple orgasms that occurred only seconds apart. Her body was sweating so much that she looks like she has just stepped out of the shower. After nearly 40 minutes of watching Darla get raped by his machine Chris aimed his cock toward Darla's tits and spit his seed on her. He then reached down and turned the machine off and pulled his underwear out of her moaning mouth as the dildos withdrew and went back inside the box.

Chris untied Darla's limbs and handed her a towel. Darla then set the towel down and rubbed Chris's seed into her sweaty tits and then licked the rest off of her nipples and hands. She had been humiliated, raped, tortured and dominated, and she loved every minute of it! Darla slowly regained the use of her sore legs and walked off to the bathroom so she could clean the KY off.

She came out off the bathroom and said to Chris "I am your slave anytime you want! That machine is incredible! No wonder why Jill and Brenda like you so much. I know Shelly would love it." Chris than said "Shelly will undergo a religious experience tonight at the gym. All of the guys on the gym's weight lifting team are going to perform her initiation tonight while you, Jill and I assist! Speaking of which, we had better get dressed and go so we can eat and then exercise." They then slipped on their exercise clothes and got in Darla's red Lemans. They stopped off for a quick salad and then headed to the gym.

Upon their arrival the gym was packed with sweaty bodybuilders pumping iron without effort. Darla met Jill who knowingly asked, "how was the machine?" Darla then said, "it broke me! I'm a slave to it! Now I know what sex addiction is, and I love it!!!" Jill then told Darla how tonight would proceed: "First the gym closes at seven, instead of 8. You and I will work out with Shelly in the low impact class and then tell the paying customers, as they come in, that the water pipes in the ladies room are being repaired. Once 7 comes around and the customers have left we can then casually take Shelly in the locker room so she can shower. We will then take her into the sauna and then tell her we forgot our water and then slip out. After we leave Tim, Al, and Todd will then slip into the sauna and lock the door. The three will then tell her that they are a present from the whole gym staff as a way of saying thank you for joining. After that it's up to her. After what has transpired the past 2 days I doubt she will resist."

Darla than asked "what about the videotape?" Jill answered that "when the guys enter the sauna Chris will follow them already taping their entrance and reaction by Shelly. Once she begins moaning we can go in and watch. I am getting wet just thinking about it!" After she said that Shelly pulled up and stepped out of her Dodge Colt looking like Olivia Newton John in the "Physical" video.

Only about 8 women in addition to the Jill, Darla and Shelly attended the class. After the work out the 3 girls waited for the others to leave. As they were waiting Shelly was spacing out by practically undressing and mind fucking the three giants from the weight lifting team. Her mind flashed to the Oreo Club and how the 3 other muscular black men reduced her to a quivering mass of white flesh.

Jill and Darla say the glassy look in Shelly's eyes and knew that her initiation would be a special thing to witness. Then as the last customer left Jill said "time to hit the showers. After that it's the Swedish sauna." Darla and Shelly followed their friend and hopped in the warm shower and rinsed the sweat off of their bodies. Shelly was shocked to see that the inside of the women's locker room was in plain view of the weight room and shyly smiled when all 3 guys watched her and the girls walk to the sauna. Once Jill and Darla stepped out and gave a thumbs up the 3 weight lifters and Chris headed toward the sauna door.

Shelly's eyes were closed as the door swung open. By the time she opened her eyes she found herself inches away from the largest and most muscular naked black men she had ever laid her eyes upon. Together the 3 of them weighed over 800 pounds and were each the size of Hulk Hogan. Tim, Todd and Al smiled as she gasped at their raging hard-ons, knelt and reached for Tim and brought his dick to her wanting mouth.

Todd then went behind her, spread her pussy lips and guided his meaty member deep up her buttery box and slowly fucked her, as she was force fed cock. As the giant black muscle men were fucking her Darla and Jill sat and watched intently as these steroid filled African strong men willingly raped Shelly's body for nearly 2 hours!!

Shelly's lithe body endured countless double penetrations as the 3 muscle men took turns nailing her ass. She begged for more as the last load of cum was shot up her rear, as Todd tagged team Chris. As she begged, Chris handed Darla the camera and then rammed his 14 inch monster up her wide stretched ass and fucked her with deep slow strokes.

Shelly's sweat covered body finally and slowly gave out as she collapsed on the pine floor and begged for Chris to stop. He then pulled out and turned her over and fucked her pussy until she passed out. He then got up and picked her up and took her out into the colder locker room air.

Shelly soon woke up as her skin met the cold air, kissed her ebony stallion and said "tthat was my initiation?" Chris nodded yes and laid her on the massage table for Darla and Jill to dry off and rub down. Jill softly and very caringly dried her new friend as Darla massaged her weak muscles.

Darla and Jill were so horny after witnessing the rape of their friend that they began describing to Shelly what it looked like as a spectator. Jill said, "It was so erotic seeing you sandwiched between those sweaty muscle bound pieces of dark meat. Your pussy and ass were reamed good! Your holes will be aching in the morning I bet." Darla then said, "I'll bet you'll be shitting out cum for weeks. They must have pumped a gallon into you!"

Shelly then slowly got up as her holes and loins returned to normal and went in to the shower and turned on the cold water. She sweated out nearly all of her fluids in the 130-degree heat of the sauna and now just wanted to bask in the afterglow and rest her sore orifices.

The hulking black men who had so proudly done their duty were waiting out in the weight room as Jill and Darla let Shelly relax and recover. Jill said smiling "quite a job you 3 did in there! Now it's our turn!" With that Todd picked Darla up like a child (for he was 4 times her size) and placed her over to the leg curler and then bent her so far over that she was immobile.

He then parted her freckled white cheeks and started licking her wet pussy and bunghole. She struggled to try to stay in control but the muscle bound master was not going to let that happen. He climbed on top of her and burrowed his 9-inch snake in her helpless sore cunt and didn't stop even when she begged. The two of them came at the same time and screamed so loud that Shelly was woken out of her sex-induced sleep.

Todd pulled out and deposited his load on her ass crack and then massaged his seed into her ass. After that he then decided to show her who was really in control and began smacking her ass until small welts formed. At 6'3" he towered over Darla, with the physique of a giant he could dominate her completely and against her will. Ever since he first saw her last week, Jill had promised him that he would get his chance to use Darla as his slave toy and now here he was, with her helplessly bent over, and ready to receive him in her other hole.

Darla begged to be pulled up, but Todd said "keep your mouth shut, you'll get up when my dick is no longer able to. Now excuse me while I ream your pretty little ass!" Darla knew she was helpless, but loved it, as he pried her asshole open and squirted half a bottle of massage oil down her rectum. He then took his cock and forced it in fast as Darla screamed in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

Todd pounded away on his moaning little victim until they both once again climaxed in unison, this time squirting his jizz deep down her bowels. Todd then bent down and kissed his naked sweaty partner and said "anytime you want to be controlled, you'll know where to find me bitch!" Darla just smiled and said "next time master I'll bring the KY and the handcuffs!" He then scooped her up and carried her into the men's locker room and laid her on the massage table and ate her pussy out until she climaxed.

He then nailed her pussy for one last time and slammed his muscle hardened body into her oversexed pussy as his animal hands pinched and twisted her nipples and then forced her to swallow his cunt soaked cock and taste every drop of his pearly seed. Darla milked his cock for nearly a minute, as she greedily tasted his salty jizz as it ran down her throat and into her hungry stomach. The muscle bound monster collapsed on the table as Darla licked the sweat and cum off his deflating cock.

When Todd snatched Darla up, the other 2 remaining 300 pound muscle heads then turned their attention to Jill who stood waiting and willing to be used and abused. Al and Tim picked her up and brought her over to the Nautilus machine where they tied her up helplessly. The men used their own t-shirts and shorts as rope to hog-tie their little new fuck toy and string her up by her ankles and wrists.