Darla In Africa: Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They then emptied a whole bottle of baby oil in her two holes and then watched as she struggled to free her loins from the weighted down trap that the two men had set. She hung helplessly with her two holes spread wide and exposed to their every whim and desire. She loved being dominated, especially by muscle men who combined outweighed her by 600 hundred pounds.

Jill was gagged, after Tim went into the locker room and retrieved Darla's still pussy soaked panties. He shoved the red head's thong down Jill's willing mouth and then told Al "now let's make her really scream!" as they both slammed their rock hard cocks up her ass and cunt at the same time. Jill's body spasmed with orgasm after orgasm as they penetrated her oil slicked holes, as she moaned uncontrollably while they raped and ripped into her body until finally both of the two men pulled out at the same time and coated her sweaty body with their steroid filled cum.

Jill was suspended from the machine like a marionette and only could moan the muffled words "More! More!" as she gagged on Darla's panties. She had been sandwiched many times, but this one was different, it was much more erotic than even all the black cock she received at the Oreo Club. Jill's breasts dripped with sweat as Al and Tim sucked greedily on her rock hard nipples. With 2 cocks slamming hard in both of her holes she was cumming like she never had before.

Her body shook and spasmed as the force of all 700 pounds of flesh and muscle penetrated her little 100 pound muscular frame. After nearly 30 minutes of continuous pounding both men finally pulled out a second time and sprayed their cum over her dark suspended body. They then left her hanging for a while as her 2 holes slowly contracted back to their normal size.

Even Chris's machine, Jill thought, was nothing like what these two black gods put her through. The men then pulled her down and made her finish licking and swallowing the rest of the cum and sweat off their bodies. When they were satisfied with her tongue bath job they pulled their shirts and shorts on and got up to leave.

As the redheaded and raven-haired maidens were being raped and dominated Chris was feeding Shelly more of his meaty manhood as he ate her pussy out in the sauna. They did a slow 69 for the entire hour that the guys dominated the other women. Chris would dominate his new slave later, but for now he enjoyed eating her shaved pussy as she stroked and sucked his long shaft.

After making Shelly cum for about the 8th time that night he unloaded his spunk down her eager throat and then let her lick up the rest that spilled on to his body. They then got up walked out of the sauna to find Jill and Darla recounting their encounter with the black weight team as they soaked naked in the whirlpool. Shelly and Chris joined them and shared his ideas for the upcoming pool party at Jill's. Afterward the four of them decided to get some sleep, and went their separate ways.

Darla returned home late without Shelly, for she had decided to stay with Chris. Once at home Darla immediately checked her e-mail and found that Barb wanted her to arrive at the bar early about 7 on Friday so they could talk and get to know each other. In addition there was a message from the hospital asking her to call and arrange a physical for tomorrow after her shift, per some new policy.

More offers of sex from ugly and out of shape men and women and a letter from Chad asking her to call him tonight. She then called Chad and asked him to meet her on Sunday night at the university union. He told her that if she liked what she saw she might consent to doing more.

Chad, who was actually a business associate of Allen, Chris and Tony's, then told his army buddy Derrick that the plan was to take Darla to the park, and that once there the two of them would blindfold, gag and kidnap her. From there they would take her to a secluded area on the river, and string her little body up from a tree and take turns raping her. Afterward, after the arrival of the medical team, the experiments upon her body would begin.

Chad then instructed Derrick to go to the Army surplus store and buy all of the needed supplies such as a large tent and plenty of military grade rope. In addition, during the day, they would setup their site and prepare a campfire that would light easily. In addition to the supplies that they bought, Allen had arrived back from the airport with all of the medical supplies needed to perform Darla's "medical check."

Allen had hired Chad and Derrick to not only kidnap Darla, but also take her to an area where she could be inoculated against all the known African diseases, for her eventual journey. It was decided that Shelley would undergo the same treatment, however, her examination and inoculation would occur after her arrival in Nigeria, as Chris had only sent over enough drugs and instruments for one female.

Meanwhile.. Earlier in the day while Darla was being drilled by Chris's Nigerian pleasure machine, Joe and Dave discovered that she was a nurse working in the floor right above theirs at the hospital. They figured that since she had liked teasing them and had no plans on ever partying with them, that they would force her hand and trick her into thinking that she was just getting a routine physical.

With the help of the 2 student nurses that they had been fucking during working hours they commenced on laying their trap. When the two arrived at 7 am the next day they were pleasantly surprised to find that Darla had made an appointment for Friday at 1 pm. The four of the conspirators then made their plans to make the physical look legitimate up until she was locked in the stirrups, gagged and bound.

For the next couple of days Darla stayed close to home, except to lift weights, attend aerobics classes with Jill and Tony, and spend her time resting her sore orifices, cleaning the apartment and laying out by the pool. Darla removed her add from the Internet on Thursday and spent the entire rain soaked evening writing into her journal about all of the events and pleasure that she had received over the course of the last several days. By the time she went to bed early Friday morning she had written nearly 20 pages that had graphically and tastefully described her experiences. She was so pleased with what she wrote that she posted it to the Alt.Sex.Stories newsgroup, along with her return e-mail address.

By Friday Darla's loins and muscles were recovered from the physical pounding that she had so recently taken. She was so relaxed that she nearly forgot her doctor's appointment. She hurried to get into her jeans and t-shirt and sped off to the clinic across the street from where she worked. She was nearly 10 minutes late when she burst through the door.

Joe's girlfriend gave a smiling signal to the guys as she raced in the door and announced herself. Missy then asked Darla to fill out the standard forms as the two young interns and Vicki, the other student nurse prepared Darla's examination room. Missy then asked Darla to follow her and made her take off her shoes so that she could be weighed and measured. Darla noticed that she was the only patient, but since it was Friday there was nothing unusual about it. Of course Joe and Dave made it a point of canceling all the other afternoon appointments as soon as Darla confirmed her appointment.

Missy then led Darla to the large examination room that looked like it was used for teaching classes as she saw the darkened balcony above her. Missy asked her to disrobe, but for her to leave her bra and thong panties on if she wished. Once undressed Darla was then told by Missy to lay on her back and put her feet in the stirrups. Darla did as instructed, never noticing Vicki sliding in through the door directly behind her.

Once in the stirrups Missy asked Darla to hold on to the sides of the table while she moved it closer to the overhead light. Darla grabbed the handles of the side of the table while Missy rolled her to the center underneath the unlit operating lamp. Once in the center Vicki turned on the bright operating lamp blinding Darla, as her and Missy grabbed her limbs and immobilized them in the specialized operating table used for uncooperative patients.

Darla screamed "what the fuck!! Let me ou..." as Missy quickly stuffed a wad of rubber gloves into her mouth. Then as Darla was struggling the surrounding fluorescent lights dimmed and the spot lamp was lowered to just about 5 feet above Darla's struggling body. She then watched and pleaded as the 2 nurses disappeared into the darkness and the light was turned off.

In the pitch black darkness she heard voices from above and struggled to figure out what was happening, as she smelled, then heard cigarettes being lit up in the student balcony. Then suddenly she felt a blindfold being tightly pulled around her head and a ball gag being pressed into her mouth and duct tape strapped over that.

Joe and Dave had earlier decided to gamble with their jobs and throw a "Live Porno Party" for the guys at their old Delta house. Since it was Friday and the clinic was near the frat house, a select but sizable crowd showed up shortly after 4:30. Once the girls told them that "the fly is trapped" they knew that their audience would not be disappointed.

Then the girls slipped out of their uniforms to reveal their lacy white naughty nurses uniforms complete with high white heels, g-string, nurses cap, bra and garter stockings. The guys then put on a fresh pair of scrubs and turned the P.A. system on. Dave spoke into the microphone:

"Welcome ladies and gentleman to today's lesson! Please refrain from taking any pictures during the session, an unedited video tape can be ordered out in the lobby after the show for $19.95 from anyone of our lovely assistants. Now on with the SHOW!!!" "So it is Dave and Joe!!" Darla angrily thought.

The audience of drunk male college students applauded, cheered and hollered as the spotlight was slowly turned on Darla's semi naked stretched out form. She could feel the heat of the lamp intensify as the level of brightness was increased and roasted her white freckled skin. Then she heard more cheers and whistles as the click of heels and squeak of hospital shoes come closer.

The roar of the crowd slowly died down as Joe began speaking. "Welcome to today's anatomy lesson. Today we will witness the proper way to examine a highly oversexed female. Our subject voluntarily agreed to help us on the condition of her anonymity, but like all subjects in medicine she is subject to the mercy of the doctor." He then played the dirty message she left on their machine awhile back after her first sex session with Allen. She said: "I have been fucked real good tonight and cum is spilling out of my pussy. Let's party sometime, but only if you can capture me first!"

Dave then said, "Well now Darla you are now caught! And we as responsible health practitioners have a duty to our audience to show them what really turns you on. Now let the lesson begin!!" She then felt the middle of the table being raised and arching her tits further up to the sky. Joe then said "nurse Vicki apply the clamps." The crowd cheered as Vicki placed giant clamps on Darla's upturned and sensitive nipples.

Darla moaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure as the clamps dug into her pink skin and were pulled up and latched to the lamp. The more the pressure increased the wetter her pussy became. Then Joe said "Now the first thing that any exam must start with is the taking the patient's temperature. Normally I would do it orally, but for today we only have the equipment to do it anally. Of course the only one we could find was from the local veterinarians office. They are letting us use one especially designed for horses." He then raised up a giant long silver dildo that had red markings painted on it. The men hollered and one yelled "stick it all the way in!!"

Darla felt KY being applied to her exposed and recently well-fucked bunghole. She then felt the cold piece of metal being forced up her tiny rectum and slide slowly in. She then heard Dave say, "for the most accurate of measurements it is best to keep it in for several minutes and slowly rotate it left and right and in and out.

Darla writhed in pleasure as she was reamed in front of the college audience. Sweat poured from her body and the juices flowed out of her cunt as the girls increased the pace and tempo of her forced butt fuck. Finally after only a minute Darla orgasmed and screamed in pleasure as her butt contracted and tried to pull the piercing piece of metal inside her. As she calmed down the dildo was removed and replaced by a giant butt plug that her ass eagerly accepted.

Dave than said asked the audience if they wanted to see some lesbian action. The guys cheered as Vicki and Missy stripped and put on a pair of strap on dildos. As Darla lay immobile with a plug up her ass and stretched up nipples the girls were readying their rubber extensions by coating them with KY. Darla then felt the butt plug being removed and the crowd cheering as Vicki held up the clean piece of plastic and then felt it easily re-enter her bottom.

She then took aim for Darla's pussy and slammed the 13-inch piece of rubber hard up her slit as Joe removed her gag. The dildo penetrated her deep and was extra wide as it slid along her now wide stretched interior wall. Then Vicki began pumping hard and deep as the crowd began hollering and calling for more. Darla wanted even more than the crowd and began howling like a caged animal.

She was now so turned on that she would do anything for her neighbors just to keep receiving the humiliating, but erotic, treatment she was now receiving. Vicki kept pumping as Missy filled her own ass with the other dildo and squealed in delight as the smaller cock split her in two. The three of them were all moaning in pleasure as Dave began fucking Missy's ass with the silver dildo. For twenty minutes the hall was filled with the screams and moans of three women getting the fucks of their lives until they all came in a chorus of shouts and shrieks.

For the next 2 hours Darla was filled with more rubber of different sizes than she could remember. Her moans only got louder as the minutes ticked by. She was forced to lick both of the girls to orgasm and to swallow two loads of cum as she was reamed in both holes at the same time with both real flesh and rubber. She was so sweaty that she had to be toweled off just to keep her slick body on the table. Finally for the last and final act she was placed on top of Joe and took his cock deep.

As she was straddling his engorged and very thick member she was paddled and whipped. Then, with Joe's cock still in her, Dave lubed her rear passage slid into her ass. As she was being fucked she kissed both men deep and said to them moaning "III Love This Thank You!!! Make me cum! Make me cum!!!" With those words Darla passed out and fainted on top of Joe. Her loins were still twitching, despite her being unconscious as the men filled her holes with nearly a weeks worth of saved up seed. The lights then dimmed and everyone filed out as the 3 of them laid there.

The girls turned the lights on and helped all 3 of them to their feet. The men were still dripping cum off of their cocks as they stood as all three of the women eagerly lapped up the salty and sticky liquid off of their semi hard cocks and balls. The guys then order their girls to clean up Darla's pussy and ass with their tongues. Missy and Vicki then proceeded to lay Darla back on the table and spread her legs so they could lap up the cum that was still dripping out of her pussy and ass.

After she was clean the satisfied red head asked "so when can I come back for a follow-up?" Joe then said, "Anytime you want a house call we'll be there!! And so will our nurses." She then got up and kissed her new doctors and walked nude to the front and retrieved her clothes. She tells the guys as she is leaving "I have a date tonight I've got to get some sleep! Thank you for tricking me! I loved being fucked in front of a crowd!! Bye!"

Darla awoke at 6:30 in her bed naked and feeling clean and refreshed. She hurried into her tight black spandex dress, but decided against underwear and peeled the dress down over her naked body. She then brushed her teeth and applied a little makeup hoping Barb would appreciate the natural look. She put her fuck me pumps on and headed for the door. It took her 10 minutes for her to drive to the biker bar where Barb worked.

When she arrived there were at least 25 Harley's in the lot and one car with a license plate that said "Barbie." When she walked in all of the men stopped and stared at her as she spotted Barb in the corner by the pool table surrounded by a large group of motorcycle leather bound men. Barb was nursing her 4th rum and coke as she watched the men watch Darla's breasts bounce, as she entered the bar. All the men stared in amazement as Darla's nipples grew hard, as she locked eyes with everyone in the dirty and dingy bar. With her entrance the sexual heat and tension in the dive bar was nearly boiling.

When Darla reached where Barb was standing, their eyes met and both of their pussies started to drip. Barb was wearing a leather mini skirt and black silk blouse that could not conceal her luscious breasts that were also hard from the sexual tension. The two said hello and exchanged a knowing look that they both were going to end up naked together by the end of the evening. Barb then took her hand and led her to the bar where the girls ordered the strongest mixed drinks the bartender could make.

It was Darla who made the first move. As Barb was telling her about her unfulfilling sex life Darla grabbed leaned in and tongue fucked her willing mouth. The rest of the entire evening was spent drinking and holding hands as they talked to the leering bikers and their old ladies. By midnight the two women were fondling and kissing each other while they slow danced and the men whistled and shouted for more. By this time the girls were by the empty pool table and decided "what the hell." With the music playing Barb and Darla hop up on the pool table and began to dance slowly and make out passionately.

The two then decide that they could not wait for later and slowly started disrobing each other as the men watched in stone silence. Barb took charge, grabbed Darla and began to slowly free her from her tight dress. As the men and women watched Barb revealed her new lover's ample bosom and shaved pussy. Barb then clawed both tits and began to suck, bite and pinch them until Darla was on the verge of orgasm.

Barb then unsnapped her skirt to reveal her thong covered bottom and firm ass and legs. She then grabbed Darla by the hair and forced her back on the spot lighted pool table and dove tongue first for her wet pussy. The rest of the evening the two women licked and sucked on each other passionately in front of the rowdy biker crowd. Both women were so turned on that the more they fucked, the wetter they became. Barb then flipped Darla over and removed her blouse taking her tits and fucking Darla's dripping cunt. Then Barb lapped up her juices and coated her fingers taking aim for her rectum.

Darla's head snapped back as Barb's bony fingers penetrated her rear end and then her pussy. Darla was yelling for more as she looked at the audience. "So many people have seen me being fucked today!" Darla slowly thought to herself as Barb crawled under her so that her pussy could get some relief. Darla grabbed Barb's dark pussy, spread her lips wide and expertly made mouth love to her older lover who was still finger fucking her ass and pussy while at the same time licking her hard clit.

For nearly an hour the two lesbians of the evening put on a show that rivaled any professional one at a strip club. After the two of them came simultaneously for the last time they got up and grabbed their beer and smoked stain clothes to walk through the back alley naked to Barb's place.