Darla In Africa: Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once there the two hopped in the shower together and continued their lovemaking session. Barb then asked Darla to tie her up and fuck her with the new dildo she just bought. Darla used the heavy rope that Barb kept in her closet and hogged tied her to the coffee table and then poured suntan lotion over her ass to lube up her virgin rear passage.

Barb protested, but was helpless as Darla fucked her cunt with the 9-inch dildo and slowly finger fucked her tight ass. Barb was in ecstasy as Darla easily slid in and out of both her holes and came 5 times before begging to be untied. By 3 am the girls were physically and sexually exhausted, as well as drunk, as they slipped beneath Barb's silk sheets.

When morning came the two women awoke at sunrise, and then slowly and passionately made love once again. For breakfast the two women went back to Darla's place where so that Barb could experience even more toys. After eating Darla took Barb into the bedroom and hand cuffed her to the bed. Barb watched intently as Darla strapped on a harness around her waist and attached the longest and thickest rubber cock she had ever seen.

Darla then held up another rubber shaft and told Barb "my fingers are nothing compared to this when it's reaming your ass. Now turn over and get on all fours." Barb was too horny to resist and proceeded to get in a doggie style position for her first double penetration. Darla easily slid into to Barb's pussy and stretched her walls wide with the textured rubber. Barb was screaming for more as she fucked back and tried to suck in all 14 inches into her pussy. As Darla listened Barb's screams she picked up the other dildo and pressed it against her rear passage way.

Darla then stuffed a pillow into Barb's mouth, so as to muffle her screams of pleasure and pain, as Barb's ass was split apart by the foreign invader. Darla eased it in very slowly as she held the other cock still and deep in Barb's pussy, as Barb moaned and groaned like a trapped animal, as the greased up cock penetrated her most virgin of private parts.

Soon Darla hit bottom and let Barb's muscles adjust to the strange, but wonderful feeling. Darla then announced that it was time for Barb to know the true meaning of pleasure and slowly worked both cocks in and out of her until she quickly began to cum and beg for release. Darla slowly pulled out of her and unchained Barb from the bed.

Barb's body was limp from the reaming she had just received and laid on the bed like a wet rag, as she caressed her now sore but well fucked pussy and ass. She then whispered to Darla "thank you! I have also wanted to be fucked by two men like that. But that is probably the closest I'll ever come!" Darla then smiled and began telling her new lover how sexually satisfied and fulfilled she could be.

Later that evening, Carl and Brenda greeted Darla and Barb, who were dressed only in a pair of matching black thong bikini's, high heels, and white sarongs, at the entrance of the back gate at Jill's house. Carl apologized to Darla for not spending any time with her since joining the gym, but explained that all of the planning for the new gym in Las Vegas had left him with no time for new members. "I of course made the exception with your initiation, which I am sure you enjoyed!!" Darla nodded and smiled yes and then introduced Barb to everyone she both new and had been fucked by.

Everyone was wearing only the skimpiest of swimwear with the guys confined to Speedo and the women to thong bikinis or less. Barb's pussy was on fire as she imagined having sex with everyone here. Jill's tight, toned; dark and buxom body especially intrigued her. About an hour after arriving and being served 5 strong mixed drinks, Jill invited Barb for a tour of the house, starting with the basement!

The basement was dark as Jill led Barb down the stairs. Jill then shut the door behind them and locked it. Jill than led Barb to the center of the pitch-black room and yelled, "lights!!" Barb gasped as she saw 13 naked white and black men with muscles rippling from weightlifting and exercise standing around a massage table with shackles. Jill than said "Welcome to your initiation!" as she pushed Barb toward the shower room where the naked and oiled men waited with cocks stiff at attention.

Carl than picked Barb up and placed her on the table in the kneeling position. He then grabbed her bikini and effortlessly ripped it off her soon to be cum soaked body and told her "for the next 3 hours you will experience only the greatest pleasure and we will not rest until you are satisfied. Men lube up your cocks and prepare for entry!"

For the next 3 hours the 13 muscle bound men fucked all three of Barb's orifices. She had never in her life had sex with more than one man, but now she was the center of attention in an all out gang bang, as she saw Jill out of the corner of her eye begin the video recorder and yell "action!" Once those words were said the circle of men each grabbed a bottle of baby out and emptied its contents on to her naked and prone body.

She felt the oil run down her ass crack and into her moist pussy and then on to the shower floor. Once a pair of hands was placed upon her body the next three hours became a blur of cock, cum, oil and more cock. Cocks from every angle and of every size penetrated her. She was sandwiched and forced to swallow every drop of cum offered to her hungry lips. Every 30 minutes the men turned the shower nozzles on to rinse the cum off her naked flesh and prepare for a fresh coat.

Barb's ass and pussy endured so much cock that by the end she had become their willing and eager slave willing to accept anything. As the men emptied their final round of cum onto her face she knew that sex with only one man would never be enough. As the men were fucking the new initiate the girls were having their own little candle party by the pool.

Upstairs the other women took turns dripping hot wax onto the body of another. Darla was finally given the chance to not only lick Brenda's shaved pussy, but also to pour scalding liquid on her exposed clit. Shelly was busy sharing licks with new friends on the diving board as several college football players covered her from head to toe. After nearly 30 minutes of letting her rest, Tony and Carl carried Barb up the stairs and let every woman taste the sweet pussy of the newest member. By the time the evening ended at 2 am everyone left thoroughly fucked and licked.

At 2:30 am Barb, Shelly and Darla returned to the apartment where the three enjoyed a late night nude swim with Joe and Dave. The two men unloaded their cum in each girls orifices by the time the sun came up on the naked and sleeping five some. Once the sun came up everyone hustled inside and had breakfast at Darla's. Shelly and Barb invited Darla out for shopping all day while Joe and Dave offered to give her another pelvic exam, in private.

Darla turned both offers down and told them about the young college kid she was to meet at the university union. After breakfast everyone took off and left Darla to her own devices. After her shower and 3rd cup of coffee Darla logged on and found a note from Chad. The message said "please wear jeans and hiking boots preferably. I would like to watch the sun go down at the park!!"

Later that evening at about 7, Darla met the very handsome and muscular Chad. Chad and she went out for a casual dinner and exchanged small talk on their way to the park. Once at the park they held hands and watched the sun disappear. As twilight became black the two began making out passionately under the stars. As they were making out and dry humping each other Darla saw a hooded man hit Chad over the head.

She screamed and was quickly gagged by a leather glove containing one very strong and muscular hand. She then heard the mystery man say "I've been watching you tonight and waiting. If you scream I'll break your neck and if you run I'll shoot you. Now lie still as I bind and gag you." Darla stayed silent as the man tied cord around her hands and feet and bound them together. He then placed a hood over her head and tied it close. Once Derrick was finished he motioned to Chad and the others to get his commando uniform on and to follow him.

Derrick effortlessly carried Darla's petrified body the 100 feet to the camp and then set her down. Derrick did all the talking as he asked Chad "are we ready?" While from somewhere a familiar voice said "yes once she is tied up we can cut off her clothes." Darla was sweating with fear as she felt her arms and legs being hoisted, arching her body forward so that her limbs were spread eagle behind her.

She knew now what Jill must have felt like when Al and Tim strung her up, except that now she didn't know if she was about to breathe her last breath. Her breathing became more difficult as she felt the ropes became tighter and strained her body in every direction. She then heard another familiar male voice say "that's enough she is in no position to resist us now." Her hood was then taken off and she saw two masked men in black with knives attached to their legs.

She moaned for help, but was instantly slapped and told to shut up. She then saw the two masked men remove their hunter knives and drew them to her. She trembled as the men shredded her clothes and threw them to the dirt. They cut her bra off exposing her full and luscious breasts that heaved up and down in fear.

After her clothes were fully removed Derrick began applying Skin So Soft mosquito repellant all over her struggling body until the entire spray pump container was emptied. After the repellant was applied, Chad then used an old Army brown t-shirt to blindfold Darla, so that she would be even more scared, and also so that the repellant would not drip into her eyes.

After she was blindfolded, the men then decided to let their captive feel the knife like Chris had done and pressed them cold against every sensitive part of her body. As the knives traced her breasts, Darla's nipples became harder and more sensitive to the cold sharp steel that could take her life at any moment.

Finally Chad shredded the thong that guarded her pussy and ran the knife over her clit, lips and asshole. The light touch of the knife was making her very wet against her wishes. As the two men traced her body simultaneously with the knives every sexually nerve in her body clicked on and the juices began to flow.

Chad smelled her pussy juices and then gently stuck his rubber coated finger up her twat and slid easily in. He then turned his knife around and began slowly fucking her with the handle. She screamed in pleasure as the other man, Derrick came around her spread her cheeks apart and began licking her bunghole. For the next hours the men never fucked her, but teased her in a way that only made her wanting more. They brought her to the brink at least 70 times, but then withdrew, as she was about to go over the erotic edge.

They assaulted her body relentlessly, but for her the frustration of not being able to orgasm was becoming almost too much for her to bear. Unknown men who had planned her capture so brilliantly were now raping her, but for some reason her body and mind was responding in pleasure not fear. She knew now that normal sex would never do and that her body was an instrument that any man or woman could dominate and control.

Darla had now become a slave and loved the feeling of being at their mercy as she passed out from an earth shattering orgasm that she willed from the bottom of her soul after nearly a whole evening of endless pleasure and torture. After she had passed out, Chad took from his medical first aid kit a syringe that contained enough tranquilizer to place their captive in the deepest sleep that she would ever have the pleasure of experiencing.

As Darla slept, the men covered her body in more Skin So Soft insect repellent, so that their captive would not have the blood sucked out of her by the giant mosquitoes that now buzzed everywhere. As an added measure of protection they also placed a giant mosquito net over Darla's hog-tied body. Derrick then used her portable cell phone to call in the rest of the troops, who would be arriving soon to see just how perfect their prey's capture had been.

The two men then sat next to the campfire and admired their bound beauty who now hung before them and began drinking the case of ice cold Bud Light. Soon, from out of the woods, came those who had watched and assisted Chad and Derrick in their capture of Darla. They then set up the tents, as well as the portable toilets, and the solar showers that they would need for the remainder of the weekend exercise.

The plans for Darla's capture had been made the instant Allen had found out that she had placed her ad on the Internet. Without her realizing it, she had become trapped in an erotic adventure that would take her beyond the Indiana state line, to the far reaches of the Earth, as well as the universe. Her capture and rape had been planned the minute she told Allen her deepest and darkest fantasies.

You see Allen was not who he seemed and told her to be, but instead was a millionaire whose occupation was to find and sell horney women into white slavery. Darla was his first subject on whom he had given the African love potion, the first time they had met, and had an innocent lunch. When she was not looking he poured the potion in her Coke, and knew that it would take less than 24 hours for it to turn her into a complete sex addict. After that, everything else that had happened was an elaborate conspiracy that Allen had planned out with Chris the Nigerian and his friends at the Powerhouse Gym. However, for Darla, it would forever remain a "fortunate accident."

Now, as the morning awoke, Darla hung limply upside down, like a fly trapped in a spider's web under the shade of the tree branches, next to the banks of the river. As the sun came up over the river and began to shine on her naked body, Allen, Chad and Derrick removed the netting and her blindfold. She was sound asleep, and in complete ecstasy as the smile on her face, and the fluids from her pussy made clear that the she was now under the complete spell of the African love potion that his Nigerian friend Chris had smuggled into the USA for him. As payment for the potion, he had agreed to somehow get Darla to Nigeria, as well as her friend Shelly, whom also was now under the African love spell. Chris decided that she was worth more to him, than the $10,000 that Allen had originally planned on paying him.

At precisely 7 a.m. Darla was woken up with a steam of cold river water poured down her body. She was speechless as she saw before her over 15 men in camouflage and gas masks standing in silence around her naked vulnerable body that hung from the tree. As her eyes adjusted several uniformed figures with whips approached and stood in front of her.

One of the men then produced a very large syringe and injected it into Darla's tight buttocks, as the others began slowly and roughly caressing her tender skin, with there leather gloves. Soon the flow of her juices welling deep inside of her body increased, as she succumbed and savored the pain and pleasure that was now being inflicted upon her, as her eyesight dimmed, and she slipped in a dreamy half awake erotic state...

(Monday Morning)

Wednesday morning, two days later, at 7 am, Darla found herself home, and alone in her own bed. Was it all a dream? She wondered, as her mind reeled back to the images of her ordeal on the banks of the river. She still did not know whom those men who had captured her and then performed all of those bizarre sexual experiments on her body. It all seemed like a dream, but she was sure that it wasn't.

As she tried to recall what had happened, it dawned on her that despite the intense heat and humidity, none of them ever removed their masks or uniforms. She had no idea who they were, and to make matters worse, she had no idea if it was actually a rape, since she had responded to their experiments with such sexual intensity and willingness. All she could recall was the big green tent where they had taken her and performed those experiments.

She recalled being poked and prodded in all of her most intimate places, as well being stretched and bounced in ways that she never thought possible, all the while none of them ever said a word to her as the erotic drug induced trance that they had placed her under dimmed her eyesight, but also heightened all of her other senses. However, before she could slip back into unconsciousness, the phone rang.

When she picked it up she found herself talking to Shelly, who was at the hospital and telling her that she needed to come down to the boss's office right away.When Darla got out of bed, it dawned on her that she had no idea how and when she got home, and that Chad had no idea of where she lived. The past 48 hours were even more a mystery as Darla looked in the mirror and wondered if she was imagining, or could it be that her breasts were now somewhat perky and fuller. No matter, she now had to wake up and figure out what it was that was forcing her to come into the hospital on her day off.

As Darla slipped on her jogging bra and checked her e-mail and voicemail, it sure felt tighter than usual, and to make matters even more interesting, all of her messages on her voice mail from Chad were now gone, as were all of the e-mails that Chad had sent her. In fact none all of her messages were gone, which caused her to wonder what it was that had happened to her Friday night.

When Darla arrived at the hospital her boss, Shelly, and the administrator of the university hospital met her. At first Darla had thought that he was going to fire her for the pseudo physical her neighbors had performed on her, but then she relaxed when she saw the wicked grin on Shelly's face. The administrator then informed Darla that she and Shelly have been specifically requested by the Nigerian Army to train their new nurses, and that, in exchange for their services, the hospital was to be paid $1,000,000 per year, for each year that she and Shelly decided to sign a contract for.

The administrator then informed Darla, that the father of their friend Chris had specifically requested them. It turned out that Chris's father was the general in charge of the Nigerian Armed Forces Medical Corps. It was Chris who had recommended that she and Shelly, who was Darla's immediate supervisor, come to Nigeria to train their new nurses, and he had personally assured both the administrator and the girls' services were desperately needed. It was at that moment, when Darla knew that her life had forever changed, and that somehow her ordeal the last week, especially the last 48 hours, was only a prelude to what she would soon come to experience in the dark continent that now beckoned to both her and Shelly.

When the administrator asked Darla her answer, all Darla could do was nod her head yes. For Darla this was just the beginning, and now there was no turning back!!

Cumming Soon! The Unbelieveable Second Chapter.
"DARLA IN NIGERIA"