Darla Seduces Tim Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I want you to be sure, Tim. You have to tell me you want to see me, to touch me.” Her hands caressing his face as she keeps her tone as soft and sweet as possible.

Looking at her while his fingers gently stroke her back, he states with more confidence then he is really feeling. The words emanating from his lips seem almost foreign, even to him.

“Yes, Darla. I want to see, to touch, and to taste you. To give you the pleasure you are giving me.”

Darla puts her hands around Tim’s neck and kisses him sweetly on the lips. “Thank you, Tim. You don’t know how much this means to me.” She slowly rises, the soapy water in the tub rippling around her curvaceous waist and smooth legs.

Kneeling on the floor, Tim’s fingers slide down her body as she stands before him. In front of his eyes for the first time in his life, he is looking at a cock, which is a few inches from his lips. Sliding one hand around her waist and the other to gently hold onto Darla’s hard ‘clit’, his trembling lips move forward to kiss the tip.

Darla is trying to keep her composure as she feels his hand around her excitedness, his lips kissing her hardness. Opening her eyes, she sees this scene through the bathroom mirror: her soapy and slim body, the make up, the wig she is wearing, and a shirtless man on his knees. A gorgeous man who is about to give her felatio. Watching a man who is about to suck on her hard five-inch clit.

“No one will know what I am doing tonight. I am sure Darla won’t tell anyone. There is no way I was going to be doing this but it just seems right. She makes me sooo fucking hot! She is truly incredible. I have to do this for her.” He silently says to himself as he takes the tip of her past his lips and into his mouth.

Without realizing it, Tim is sucking more and more of Darla into his mouth. His fingers are holding onto her hips and sliding down to caress and squeeze her ass cheeks. Not until his lips reach the base of her ball sac and his nose pressing against her lower belly, does he realize he just deep throated his friend!

He feels a strange kind of accomplishment at this feat. Excited, he lifts his lips along her shaft and kisses her tip again before taking her down to the base again. Squeezing her ass cheeks more avidly, he repeats this motion again and again. So lost in his own actions he does not realize that Darla has been moaning and cooing softly while pushing her hips slowly back and forth.

He does, however, feel her clit expanding as he goes down all the way on her. The first volley of cum is down his throat untasted since her clit was at the back of his mouth. Taken by surprise, but not unpleased, he pulls his lips back a couple of her inches and fully tastes the second explosion of her sweet and salty cum. The last spurt of her cum completely coats his mouth and tongue. Still clenching onto her ass cheeks, he holds her “clit” in his mouth as it becomes soft.

He looks up at her, “How was it, Darla?” He asks unsteadily, still tasting her while his jaw moves up and down, his tongue slips in and out of his mouth as he swallows.

She kneels down into the tub, putting her arms around his neck. “That was beautiful, Tim! You made me Very happy! You make me feel like a woman!” She then kisses him deeply, the two exchanging her flavor between their lips.

They part slowly from each other with Darla caressing Tim’s face and hair. “Honey,” she says, “why don’t I shower off the soap and change in the bedroom while you shower.”

Tim’s eyes are unfocused and his head unclear as he nods numbly at Darla.

Darla unplugs the tub, puts on the shower. A quick rinse and she steps lucidly out grabbing a pink towel to dry her body. She helps Tim rise as she kneels down to remove his pants and his sneakers. She kisses his lips again and turns to the bathroom cabinet to retrieve her bag. Turning back and with as sexy a voice as she can muster, “Don’t be too long, sweetheart. I want you to take me. I want you to have your way with me tonight!”

Tim watches her sway out of the bathroom and then finally eases his naked body into the shower, making sure the water is very hot.

The hot water splashing down his body wakens him out of his semi trance. Recollecting his thoughts as he soaps his torso, face, arms, and legs. Washing his cock and feeling the weight of his balls, he looks at his hands wondering how they could possibly have held another man’s dick. The taste in his mouth still salty with Darla’s cum is another remnant of his homosexual activities. His cock begins to swell in his hand as he lathers his length with one hand and soaping up his balls in the other. He leans back in the shower as the water cascades down his body, washing the soap down to his hardening cock and big balls. Still thinking about what to do, his hands reach around to soap his ass cheeks, a finger massaging the opening to his asshole. Stopping momentarily to remind himself, “She sure as fuck ain’t getting in there!” He lets out a dry laugh as he continues to clean himself thoroughly.

As Tim dries himself, he is unsure about what to do now. However, when he looks down and sees his thick member come to life, he is almost conceding the fact that he really wants to be inside Darla’s ass! He knows he wants to pump that ass hard and coat her insides with his cum. “Fuck!” He admonishes himself, “Damn. She is hot and I know she wants me inside her. Would it make me gay? Am I already queer? Is there a way out of this? Oh, fuck it. I never tried anal before and not likely to have the chance again-unless I pay for it.

Wrapping a blue towel around his waist he opens the door to the bathroom and walks toward the bedroom.

He had no idea what to expect when he walked in the bedroom but listening to the jazz in the background his eyes become transfixed to the sexy woman dancing wantonly in front of the king sized bed.

Tim’s eyes absorbed the sexy creature in front of him. Darla was dancing with her back to him, in her black three-inch heel shoes with the laces intertwining half way up her calf. Her red fishnet stockings clung to her like a second skin. The black mini dress with a thin black lace tied in a bow about the neck holding the dress up, the satin material not visible until the last vertebrae, just above her hips. The dress shows off her smooth back.

Darla’s hands glide up and down her sides and then slowly around to squeeze and caress her ass cheeks. Darla then leaned forward and Tim saw the white garter belt and her red lacey panties.

“Do you like what you see?” Darla breathed deeply as she turned sideways to show off a sweet 36C chest. The dress while very short showed no cleavage. Her tits were perfectly covered but the sight was still sexy as hell to Tim. A simple pearl necklace was the only jewelry she wore.

“Ohhh yesss, Darla! You look hot, honey!”

Darla turned fully around and swished to her lover. Her lips are glistening with fresh lipstick, her face so pretty, and her hair fitting perfectly with the bangs just covering her ears. Dancing over to him in rhythm with the music, her fingers deftly undoing the knot to Tim’s towel as she kisses his lips again for the countless time that evening. Tim was becoming over inundated with the sweet sight of her, her sexuality, and her perfume!

With one hand around Tim’s neck, the other fondling his cock, Darla broke the kiss to whisper in his ear, “Make me a woman tonight, Tim. Make love to me!”

Tim lifted Darla in his arms and carried her on the bed then laid her down on her back. Kissing his lover, he reached up to untie the bow and slowly pulled Darla’s dress down. His lips kissing and nibbling her neck and slowly down her body. As his hands pulled down the dress further he was delighted to see that she had a nice pair of tits. True they were not real but they were lifelike and he still enjoyed putting his lips against the nipple of each of the cups that were probably held together by some sort of suction. Whatever the case may be, he just let go with the moment and devoured her body lower and lower as the dress was slowly being slid down her sexy form and being removed by his careful and tender fingers.

When Tim reached her panties, the dress now on the floor, he hesitated slightly, noticing that her panties were becoming more and more full. Her clit was becoming very aroused.

“Make love to me, Tim. Please. Take off my panties and be inside me! I need to feel you in me!” Darla was almost pleading.

With Tim looking into her eyes, he slowly removed the red panties and put his lips around her excited clit, tasting cock for the second time in his life.

As Tim tossed aside the panties he looked up at Darla unsuredly, “This is a first for me Darla.”

“I know, honey.” Darla replied sweetly. “Don’t worry. I am already wet for you.”

Not sure what she meant he slipped a finger underneath her and inside her ass-pussy. Immediately he noticed she was lubed and ready for his hard cock!

Smiling at Darla while lifting up her legs and kneeling between them, he held onto his cock and slowly put its head at her moist opening.

Tim watched her face as he slowly pushed inside her tight ass-pussy. Darla was in bliss! She grabbed the insides of her thighs and pulled upward. Through half closed eyes she was whispering, “Oh, Tim. Ohhh Yesss. Please. Mooooreee.”

His cock felt sooo snug, so fucking comfortable and so tight! He gasped with pleasure as he pushed more of his thick dick inside her. Looking at her enjoying this bliss, he pushed more of himself deeper until he could feel his balls touching her ass cheeks.

His hands held up her stocking clad legs as he pulled out a few inches and then pushing back inside. He watched her moan and contort her body this way and that way as she loved every moment of the fucking he was giving her. Darla’s hands were now on her chest and stroking her very hard clit.

He pushed in deeply and harder with every thrust. He lost count of how many times he entered her and reentered her. Soon he was moaning and thrusting fast knowing he was going to cum soon.

Darla knew it too and WANTED IT! Needed to feel his cock explode inside her!

“Tim! Fuck me! CUM IN ME! PLEASEEEE.” She screamed again and again as her clit was about to explode for the second time that night.

“Ohhhhhh Fucckkkkkk! Darla I am goinggg tooo cuuummm innnn youuuuu!!”

He was barely able to scream this as his cock exploded deep within Darla’s tight pussy-ass.

Darla felt him explode and her clit shot out jets of her sweet cum. The sperm hit her belly and tits.

Tim collapsed on top of Darla. His spent cock slipping out of her and he felt her cum rubbing against his belly. Without hesitation he reached up to kiss Darla deeply. Darla took him warmly in her arms and accepted the kiss, basking in the afterglow of what was definitely ‘a hell of a night.’

Thanks for reading my story! Feedback appreciated and welcomed. Let me know if you liked it or not and other thoughts as well.

12