Darla's Diary: Slutfest 1993

Story Info
Too much cock? Never!
4.3k words
4.63
84.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vacation Day One

At last!! Another fantastic two weeks of freedom...the freedom to do as I pleased and dress as I pleased because it was my VACATION TIME!!! This year was better than other years because it was the first time my wife and I had two weeks vacation each. Just like she does every other year, she went to down to California to spend time with her family and I stayed behind to "get some stuff taken care of". I spent the morning picking up a few things from the department store for my lady (and some "items" for myself), helped her pack then drove her to the train station. I stood there waving until the train was out of sight then ran back to my car and quickly drove home.

It was almost 7 pm when I got home and being mid-August it was getting close to sunset, which meant I needed to hurry my ass up and get ready for my first night of vacation bliss. I douched (warm water enema), showered and dressed, applied my "whore paint", packed an overnight bag with my three other outfits, all my lingerie, make-up and jewelry and left as soon as darkness fell. I drove out to I-5 and headed south towards Portland and points south armed with two cases of beer, a new ensemble (from my earlier shopping chore), my private check book, a mild buzz and a VERY BAD NEED FOR HARD COCK AND HOT, DELICIOUS CUM!! Once I got into the city, I took Business US 30 into downtown where I found a parking spot on one of the dimly lit side streets approximately mid way between the adult arcades and the three gay bars in the area.

It felt GREAT to walk the streets as Darla and have men whistle at me while others made clear their desires with such loud comments as "Hey baby, that sweet ass is screamin' for a creamin'!" and "Nice ass, slut! Is it for rent, for free or for me?". I even got my ass groped for a few seconds as I very slowly maneuvered through a very crowded section of sidewalk in front of a theater. All foot traffic came to a stop for several seconds with me stuck in the middle of the pack when the theater let out. We were crammed together like sardines when the man behind me grabbed my hips, pulled me tight up against his crotch and dry humped me, his sizable bulge pushing up the back of my very short, form-hugging black skirt a little with each thrust. It only lasted a short time but long enough to where I had to push my skirt back down just as the crowd began to move, my humping friend squeezing my right ass cheek as he disappeared into the crowd. Really makes a "girl" feel good to know "she" can arouse men's lustful interest by just walking so I smiled all the way to my first stop, The Grotto, a gay bar just two blocks off US 30.

I stopped at the bar, ordered a rum and coke then sat at one of the tables close to the door to appraise the situation here before checking out the other two meat markets. I drank two more as I watched people drink, dance and grope one another then left only to receive a teasing swat on the ass as I passed the last stool on my way out the door. I repeated this at The Rainbow Lounge then proceeded to the farthest from my car, The Laredo, where I sat down in a booth along the dimly lit back wall. I sipped my drink awhile then as I turned to go to the restroom I knocked my little black purse off the table and onto the bench, spilling some of it's contents onto the floor under the table. I ducked under the tablecloth, got on all fours and began to retrieve the few items when as I was placing the final piece in my purse, a man sat down in front of me; his pants already open with his still soft dick laying there in expectation.

"Sip on this straw...lick it like a lollypop 'til it's hard..." he said in a low volume while pushing his pants down off his hips.

"Mmmmmmmm yes...lick my dick, mmmmmmmm... ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhh, lick me, baby..." he began moaning as I slowly licked his shaft, alternating between the barber-pole lick and nut-licking, his pecker awakening swiftly.

"MMMMMMMM... DAMN you're hungry, aren't ya?" he asked from somewhere above the table, then as I was enjoying flicking the underside of the growing head he grabbed my head in both hands and pushed my face down onto his lap..."...now, SUCK that dick, bitch!!"

His cock swiftly parted my glossy red lips; his still semi-hard rod filled my mouth. The head bounced at the entrance to my throat a few times before it grew enough to BEGIN to open my throat as he held my head securely, my nose buried in his pubic hair while he literally fucked his still hardening tool into my throat. After several minutes of hard humping my face, he let go of my ears, almost tearing out my earrings and allowed me the pleasure of sucking cock my way...tickling the underside of the head, deep-throating the tasty meat and sucking and licking those hot, sweet balls.

"OOOOHHHHH FUCK... mmmmmmmmmm, baby, YES... SUCK ME GOOD... oooohhhh ssssshiiiiiiiitttttttt..." my unseen playmate groaned.

I sucked like the proud slut that I am for only a short while when he grabbed my ears again and SLAMMED his shaft deep into my throat about five times. Then he withdrew it just in time to splatter my face with his large load of sperm, only a small taste making it's way into my mouth...BUMMER!! I dabbed his juices from my face, licked it off my lips then, as I was about to re-install that tube-steak in my face, he pulls his pants up and quickly leaves. I slid back into my seat in the booth, finished my drink and went to the ladies room to repair my make-up before leaving, my horniness worse than ever.

By this time, I've acquired a dire need for cock AND cum, my two favorite things and getting just cock only makes me hornier! Even though I had intended to hit the bars first, I was so hot and bothered that instead of passing up the first and smallest of the adult arcades as planned, I went in and entered the middle of several video booths. I sat down on the chair, not bothering to lock the door, put a five dollar bill into the machine and flipped through the many videos until I saw a huge-chested broad slurping on a very fat, dark brown shaft. I looked to my right and for only a couple seconds, I saw an eye staring at me, which was swiftly replaced by a rigid member in need of my special attention. I sucked like the nympho that I am on that average sized dork for many minutes, my chin banging the wall as I tried to inhale this dick. Then without warning his cock froze, swelled and blasted shot upon shot of hot, sticky, DELICIOUS sperm into my mouth then he removed his softening prick from the hole in the wall as well as the one in my face. MMMMMMMMMMMMM FINALLY... a fantastic spunk dinner!! I LOVED IT AND WANTED MORE, MORE, MORE!! OH GOD HOW I WANTED MORE!!

I sat there a few minutes, swirled the sperm around inside my mouth with my tongue, straightened my clothes a bit while watching the chick in the video getting fucked silly and realized I NEEDED MORE, MUCH MORE! I stood up, turned facing the left wall, placed my left foot on the chair with my legs spread slightly and removed my 10 inch black vibrating dong and a small jar of Vaseline from my purse, placing them on the chair ready for action. I dipped my right index finger into the petroleum jelly, bent over, reached under my skirt, between my stocking covered thighs, pulled the crotch of my purple satin panties to the side, lubed my hungry asshole then began to SLOWLY insert my battery-powered latex lover into my horny anus!

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...OH YESSSSSS... MMMMMMMMMMMMM... DAMN... OOOOOHHHHH YESSSSSS..." I moaned softly as I closed my eyes. I turned my dildo on medium (high made too much noise) and eased that black buzzing bastard into myself until only the battery cap remained exposed then began to withdraw most of it only to push it back in.

"OH..FUCK..YEAH!!!... MMMMMMMMMMMMM...I wish this was REAL!!!... MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...YES..."

I was really enjoying slow-fucking myself, my eyes closed, my imitation man meat sliding in and out of me when I heard the door to my booth open, close and lock. The booth was relatively small; barely enough room for two so when he joined me, he bumped my black 3-inch pump off the chair. That caused me to stumble forward and down a little, at which point he took my head in his hand and guided his slim, long shaft into my ruby red lips. No way was I going to turn this down so I reached out, put my left arm around him, squeezed his ass while pulling him toward me, his prick sinking into my mouth until his pubes tickled my nose. I began to expertly suck his tasty dick, using my hold on his rear to pull him completely inside my throat with each and every bob of my head. I had to let go of my dildo after several minutes of trying to fuck myself while sucking his dick because I couldn't give him the proper attention. So I let it just stay up there and vibrate away while I used both hands to caress my partner's ass as I pulled him deep into my mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm, yeah.......... that’s right, suck that cock........ .mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, oh yeah suck it deep...... mmmmmmm..." he groaned. I took all of his long pole into my throat, nuzzled my face into his musky crotch, taking in his scent and licking his hairy balls before pulling back until only the head remained inside then repeating my full length slurping.

"Ooooooooooooo yes...... mmmmmmmm, you suck divine...here, let me help our cause a little..." he said while long-stroking his dick in and out of my face and feeding more money into the video machine.

He leaned forward and grabbed my sides as I was still bent over at the waist, which in turn pushed me back against the wall behind me. This caused my black toy that was sticking about half out of my anus slammed into the wall next to the large glory hole, cramming it back into me deep. My luck had just begun because after a few minutes of this position, I felt someone take hold of my toy, pull me to centered over the hole, fucked me fast with it then savagely yanked it from my hungry hole. Without a seconds hesitation, the guy in the booth on our right aims and lunges forward ferociously with a very thick and decent sized tube-steak, replacing the dildo with his own large, living sausage. This turned-on my booth-mate all to hell so he took his left hand from my side and grabbed my head. He then proceeded to power fuck my face while the guy in the other booth jack-hammered his shaft as hard as he could, his body banging the wall loud and hard as hell.

"Oh yes ... take it all, you slut, take both our dicks...... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm ...oh man do you ever suck!!"

I remained pinned against the walls of ecstasy for many heavenly minutes until the tree trunk in my widely stretched ass drove in extra hard and as deep as possible. There it froze there and shot several globs of cum deep inside my bowels then pulled out and blew the last several shots of hot spunk onto my panties and garter belt. Upon hearing the other guy moan as he came, the dude in my throat gave a few very slow, long, full-length pumps into my face then pulled back halfway and stopped there while over-filling my oral cavity with DELICIOUS cum!!!

"Now they really made me horny!!" I thought when my playmates quickly left me bent over and dripping sperm at both ends. It took me a several minutes to straighten my outfit again and re-apply my cosmetics, then I retrieved my black vibrator from the next booth, left and walked to my next stop...The Rainbow Lounge. I walked the few blocks between the two establishments, enjoyed the after-taste of bittersweet spunk still lingering in my mouth, the feeling of man-cream dripping into my satin panties from my recently fucked asshole and hoped this trend would continue. I usually don't get more than one cock when I'm out being a total fucking slut and here I was out walking the streets of the big city just like a bitch in heat. I was dressed up in my black mini-skirt, black thigh-high, lace-top stockings, my purple satin with black lace garter belt, my matching purple satin and lace 38dd bra and panties set and my purple long sleeve, imitation silk blouse with ruffles on the cuffs and down the front. I also wore my long wavy, auburn wig and my black, 3 inch black pumps which gave my hips a bit of a wiggle and my water-balloon tits a little jiggle. Damn, I felt feminine as I stepped into the Rainbow Lounge.

Unfortunately for me, it was a lot emptier than it was earlier. I sat at the bar, drank down two beers, counted the men there and almost had a prospect until his boyfriend came out of the john and sat by him. My confidence and need for more penis and penis juice unshaken, I left and continued my sex quest by strutting my sweet, horny ass down the street several blocks and entering the largest adult arcade. Once inside, I notice that there are a ton of people in here and hoped to attract a little attention as I slowly began to browse through the long wall of latex dicks of all shapes, sizes and colors. I saw many that I wanted but decided upon two new dildoes (one vibrating, flesh tone, twelve inch by 3 inch FAT monster and one medium brown, 18 inch by 1 3/4 inch, double ended beauty). I also got one 9 inch by two inch, pink butt-plug and several "C" and "AA" batteries. Then I strolled back into the massive booth area. There were six isles with six booths on each side, each booth had a padded bench instead of the usual plastic chair, was able to accommodate two very large people comfortably or three average sized men semi-comfortably. I occupied the second isle from the back, second booth from the wall on the right, left the door unlocked like I always do, fed ten bucks into the machine then turned my attention to my new toys. I sat on the bench, emptied the bag of toys, put fresh batteries in the two vibrators, took out my jar, lubed the top half of the 12 by 3 then stood it up on the bench next to me. I brought my feet up on the bench, on either side of the vibrator (holding it still with one hand) in a squatting position, then using the other hand to hold my cum moistened panties to the side again, I VERY SLOWLY lowered myself down onto that giant bastard as I watched some nice breasted "chick with a dick" suck some Asian dude on the tube.

I thought it was tearing me in half but I kept going, the monster stretching me beyond belief as it entered and began to slide up inside me. It hurt like hell yet felt so DAMN GREAT so after the latex log achieved about a 3 inch depth, I began to bounce up and down on it, receiving more and more inside my widely stretched anus on each and every bounce. I became so fucking horny that after several minutes and several slithering inches, I stuck my new double ender about four inches deep in my mouth, then placed my hands on the bench and let my feet out from under me and placed them on the floor. I removed my hands from the bench, raised my hips just enough for the thick anal probe to clear the seat and flicked the switch on its base. Then I grabbed the dork in my mouth and began to push it past my gag point and into my throat as I enjoyed the pain and pleasure of forcing myself the rest of the way down onto that vibrating mother in one swift downward thrust of my feminine appearing hips.

"MMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH.... MMMMMMMMMM......... mmmmmmmmmmmmm........ MMMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHHH..." I moaned while I kept forcing more of the brown one into my throat and gyrated my hips upon the buzzing toy buried between my satin clad asscheeks.

I had finally begun to pump the two-headed one in and out of my face, having “suck-ceded” in taking more than half of it, while wiggling my ass upon the dildo that was cap-deep inside my bowels. Suddenly the door opened and in stepped two men of Hispanic decent, locking the door behind them.

"Hey, man... check out the whore, she's needs my burrito instead of that fuck toy, man..." the smaller of the men said then stood on the bench next to me.

"Yeah, Holmes, I want some too.... look at this, man..." his big buddy commented lifting my skirt..."...she's got a dick in those panties.......nice one too!"

"She's got a vibrator up her ass; too, dude..." the first one said as he swiftly removed my double dildo from my throat with an audible "POP". He replaced it with his thick, uncut prick and began to fuck my face in long strokes..."can't you hear that thing buzzing like a hive of pissed off bees?"

"That's okay cuz I wanna be fucked too, so bitch get ready. " his short, heavy (about five foot seven, two hundred eighty pounds) pal replied as he turned his back towards us, blocking the screen completely.

I could only see the cock sliding in and out of my face and it's owner's torso, so I didn't see him but I sure felt him when the large man, stripped off his pants, used my jar to lube his hole and pulled the front of my panties down. He tucked the waistband of my panties under my balls then holding my stiff six and a half inches of meat, he plopped himself down on my lap, trapping me between him and the seat. Now with my twelve by three vibrating away and almost totally imbedded in my asshole, my rigid member slid easily to it's base up the fat man's warm, cushiony backside. This was a change, my dick in someone else's asshole instead of theirs in mine all while having my hungry holes filled... I was in FUCKING HEAVEN!!! It only last about fifteen minutes then as the little guy blew his hot, tasty load into my mouth, I let go of many long blasts of my juices into his pal's rear. They left me sitting there on my still buzzing toy with the door wide open, thankfully the big guy pulled my panties back up and put my skirt back down before he left. I sat and gyrated my hips happily for several long minutes as alot of men of various ages and races stared in as they passed slowly by me. My other toys were lying on the bench by my purse, my big, balloon titties rising and falling with my heavy breathing until three very tall men of African ancestry stopped in front of my door and smiled wickedly.

"Looks like we're gonna have fun, boys." the one in the middle said.

"You wanna get fucked, you fuckin' ho......if you want some really good dick, you gotta come with us, bitch." the one on the right added.

"You got two minutes to get yer shit out here if you want us to fuck you instead o' that dildo yer sitting on now...so get yourself together and let's go!" the third man ordered slamming the door.

I swiftly removed my toy, straightened my clothes and when I opened the door, they escorted me out of the arcade then two blocks south of the store and into a third floor apartment in the building on the corner. Once inside, I was led to one of the bedrooms where I was told to go fix myself up in the bathroom then get my cock-loving ass back to the bedroom. I did as I was told and returned all fresh-looking (the taste of cum still lingering in my mouth) to the bedroom where they stood, naked, horny, hard and all three VERY WELL HUNG!! Here it was, almost midnight and already I've had more cocks in me than I've had all year and there's three more LARGE, chocolate colored tube-steaks in front of me ready to fuck me senseless.

"Damn!!! Now those are some gorgeous dicks, guys!!" I said as I stood at the foot of the bed with the three of them moving in to encircle me.

"You make one nice lookin' bitch, but can you suck like one, too?" the man in front of me asked.

"You like 'em big, don't ya..." the guy on my left said as he moved up close enough for his very thick and long shaft to push against my skirt..."...yeah, ya know ya do, you fuckin' ho...big and black, just like this."

Even though I had already been fucked once, it was NOWHERE NEAR ENOUGH and these three dark logs were just what I needed. I reached out with both hands, took the dick in front of me into my right hand, the prick beside me into my left as the man behind me pulled up against my backside, his very large member throbbing in urgent need of attention upon my womanly appearing ass as he turned my head and began to kiss my ruby red lips. We remained lip-locked for several minutes while I massaged those two love-missiles I held until the man behind me released his hold of my head and our kiss ended. The man in front of me took over the kissing duties for only a couple of minutes then he released my head and said...

12