Darla's First Date

Story Info
Darla's date with a captivating Black man.
3.9k words
4.2
109.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dearest Diary,

I still have to pinch myself to see if I'm dreaming. But I know I'm not when I touch my very sore pussy and asshole, as well as when I look at the cum stain on the inside of my dress. He was everything and more I hoped he would be. Both a perfect gentleman, lover and the greatest sexual God I have ever known. Oh my pussy is throbbing from the fucking he gave me!! And my butt feels like I tore a muscle!! It's a good hurt though!!

Well I won't keep you in suspense any longer, here is the whole story in graphic detail. My mind was racing when I wrote this, but I felt at the same time so inspired and alive!! Now that I have proof read this I really think I should have been a writer instead of a nurse!

I stepped out into the cold night air and realized that even with a coat on I was definitely not dressed for the weather. The coolness only made my nipples harder and for a moment dried up the moistness in between my legs. I could barely walk normal in my leather and heels, but I knew that if I backed out now any chance I now had would be gone. I got into my car and drove off toward the restaurant and practically raced down 41 to get there. As I made way into the parking lot I saw him in the window speaking with the waiter and handing the menus back to him. The moment had finally cum! Once I got out of the car my fate, either for good or bad, would be sealed.

I strutted into the Olive Garden and was greeted by nearly every eye in the waiting area. I gave a little blush and kept walking to where Garvey was seated and still conversing with the waiter. The waiter's tongue practically fell out as Garvey got up and greeted me like a proper gentleman should. I then unzipped my coat and got even more stares, as well as a big grin from my date, as I removed it and placed it on the empty chair.

The 16 year old who was our waiter quickly pulled out my chair and seated me. He then looked at Garvey who slowly sat down and ordered a bottle of the house red wine. He complimented me on my outfit and then mentioned that he took the liberty of ordering for me a pasta primavera dish and an Alfredo bread stick appetizer. Garvey was absolutely the opposite of the way I saw him on Saturday. Now he was clean shaven both on his face and on his head. He reminds me of that actor in the Green Mile, you know the one! He also had on a gray Brooks Brothers suit with a black shirt and gray tie. God he looked HOT!!

For the next hour the conversation was everything except sex, but oh God you could feel the tension and heat between us. He and I were practically fucking each other with our eyes, especially him since my breasts were practically ready to break out of their leather restraints. I was giving him quite a show with my zipper pulled down just enough to give him a hint of what lay hidden underneath.

For practically an hour and a half, as he stared at my breasts, we talked about politics, the medical system and nearly everything under the sun we had time to talk about. I could only finish half of my dinner, but that was probably due to the 3 glasses of red vino. The bill came end Garvey pulled out his gold card and gave it to the waiter. When the waiter returned Garvey signed and we got up to leave. Garvey helped me with my red coat and then gave the waiter a $20 tip. He then put on his overcoat and I took his arm as he led me outside to my car.

However, unlike I had originally planned, Garvey insisted that he drive the entire way to Indy since I was probably legally drunk and he knew the way. As he opened the passenger door we leaned into kiss and I tell you it was magic as his powerful tongue and mine embraced in a steamy hint of things to cum. I then got in and leaned over to set the seat all the way to the back. He then removed his coat and jacket from his big muscular body, placed them in the back seat and then eased into the drivers seat.


I handed him the keys and he then started the motor of my old Lumina. I was so hot after that kiss that I took my jacket off and let the crisp air cool off my now very hot leather encased body. Yet, like a lady I kept my knees together the entire drive to the club and held the massive right hand that now rested on my knees.

For the next 80 miles I listened to him talk about his charity work for black history month around Indy and Terre Haute, as my Sade CD's played hypnotically in the background. The wine slowly worked it's way to my brain and released the last of my inhibitions as I brought his massive hand to my mouth and began kissing it and telling him how hot I was. He just looked at me, smiled and promised me to be patient, and that he would take care of my fire down below when the final round was done.

Soon, but not soon enough, we got off the highway at the airport road and headed into a part of Indy that very few white women have ever been. Slowly we worked our way down broken streets and past dilapidated houses until we finally came to a stop outside of The Thunderbird, where it looked like a large crowd had already gathered. Once again, like a gentlemen, Garvey asked me to let him open my door. I kissed his magnificent and dark muscular hand and then leaned over to kiss him on the mouth. His large hands grasped my head and pulled me to his moist and greedy tongue! Oh God he was melting me with his touch!!

He then broke our embrace, smiled and said "in due time baby, in due time." He then turned the car off and got out of the car. His sculpted and muscular ass was clearly visible through the thin fabric that covered it. He then put on his jacket and overcoat, and then came to my side and opened the door. As I exited I could feel the stares of the patrons going in, both male and female. Looking at Garvey I could tell how much in control of me he really was. He took my hand and led us to the door where a very fat older black man stood guard. He and Garvey shook hands as I smiled and saw the bouncer give me a once over and a knowing smile.

Once inside Garvey led me to a table as I noticed everyone take notice of the only white woman in the club. At the table were two other black men of equal size as Garvey and their dates. Both women were Latina's that really should have consulted a fitness expert before slipping into their mini skirts. The band had yet to start so we all could hear our introductions and place the 1st of countless orders of drinks.

Garvey's friends and the other men surrounding us all were studying me and trying to figure out just what prize my leather outfit hid underneath. I figured Garvey would have been jealous, but instead of fending off the stares, he just placed his massive hand on my nylon covered thigh and let me know that he was in control. The rest of the night we all made small talk, drank and listened to "Billy Joe and Blues Express." I smoked, but ran out early until one of the girls offered me a joint. From then on the rest of the evening socializing was a blur as both the pot and rum and cokes did their magic. Garvey held me firm with his hands, except for when I used the ladies room, as a definite sign to let me know that I was his alone.

Around 2 am I guess the last call came and went. Soon the lights came on everyone headed out the door. Instead of leaving though Garvey told me that the band would stay around for one last drink and then his buddy the owner would let him lock up. We walked over to the bar and Garvey propped me up on the stool and asked his buddy Charlie to give him a coke straight and me one last rum and coke. However what I really wanted was a tall glass of white wine, and with me being so assertive and teasing how could Garvey refuse??

I wasn't really drunk, but the alcohol was sure making my pussy tingle and my senses fuzzy! The band then came over and introduced themselves to us and sat around for about 10 minutes drinking and then loaded their equipment into the van. When they were all loaded up I waved goodbye to my musical admirers and Garvey was handed the key from Charlie. Garvey then followed his friend to the door, locked it and then turned the lights low, except for the one above the pool table.

This was it the moment my pussy and butt had been aching for the last 24 hours. Garvey's body towered over me as he grasped the zipper of my dress and slowly pulled it down. When he reached the bottom he bent over and kissed me so hard and deep that I nearly came right there.

My body was covered with an oily film of coconut and sweat as Garvey slipped off my dress and placed it on the bar. He then picked me up and placed me back on the bar stool, slowly spread my legs and lowered his face down to my very moist pussy. My arms braced the bar as he raised my legs over my head and with his teeth ripped off my G. He then began his feast on my very soul as he held me tight through my first and very loud orgasm. When I came I nearly fell, but the force of Garvey's massive arms held me firm and tight as sweat poured off my body. I was exhausted, but far from satisfied as I begged him to let me suck his massive cock.

Garvey lowered my legs and told me to follow him to the pool table, which I happily did. He then stood in front of the pool table and began removing his shirt and tie, while eagerly removed his trousers. I gasped as I say the 11 inch massive prick that strained to break free from his leather thong. He kicked his pants and shoes away and then said to me "I know how bad you want this baby! Now make me one happy nigger and suck me bitch!" His degrading tone and words only made me hotter as he lowered his thong and his pre cum coated cock sprang forth. He then laid back on the table and ordered me to mount his face. Once on top we then got down to business under the only light in the pitch dark room. Oh his cock was so sweet and it was just so big that I had to stretch my jaw to the snapping point just to get him half way down.

His hands pulled my ass cheeks apart and he continued the feast that he began at the bar. I sucked and sucked like my life depended on it, which it may have. Because as I sucked he began slapping and stinging my ass with a hard force that only caused me to grind my pussy and his tongue to go deeper. His musk was heaven scent as I licked and fingered his balls, scrotum and prick for dear life until he bucked and tensed up. My lips stayed locked on his cock as his spunk spewed down my throat and his hands smacked my ass, until finally he collapsed. With this I broke another promise I had made to myself and swallowed every last drop of his salty cum, while not letting even one drop escape my sweaty lips. I spun around and laid on his massive hulk like body and kissed him deep with my cum soaked mouth.

We frenched kissed for what seemed like forever when he begged me to retrieve his wallet for a condom. I told him no, smiled and then got up and retrieved my purse. I then emptied the contents on the nearby table and watched as a big smile came to his face as I retrieved the KY and baby oil. I then looked at his rising body and told him "we are far from through tonight!" I then handed him the baby oil and laid myself back on the table, with my breasts pointed high in the air. He seductively and slowly poured the oil on me and then used his massive hands to massage and rub it into every crack and crevice of my body until finally my ass was all that he became concerned about.

He then lowered his tongue to my bottom and began slowly teasing and frenching my bung, while fingering my clit. Oh God I came so hard and quickly that I had to grab the sides of the table just to stop from sliding around. As soon as I calmed down he said "have you fantasized about my black cock?" I just meekly nodded and whispered yes. "Well in that case you are in for a treat!"

He then ripped open a condom and worked it over his shaft and then brought it to the tip of my pussy entrance. "Tonight Darla we are only goin to stop fuckin when either I get tired, run out of rubbers, run out of grease, or when your little phone there rings." He then slapped my ass, flipped me over and plunged in slowly, deliberately easing his way done my tight tunnel. At that moment Garvey became God, and each powerful thrust only caused me to call his name even louder as he held me by the hips and called me every dirty name in the book. I was now his little white slave bitch whore, and he made me repeat it back to him as his massive prick forced its way deep, through my pussy, into my very soul.

I never looked at the clock, but his fucking must have lasted for an hour and caused him to switch condoms 5 times until finally he came a second time. This time though he ripped the condom off and gave it to me. He ordered me to drink from it as a way to show just how much of a whore I really was. I then took it and squeezed its contents into my very dry mouth. Garvey then sat for a second and asked me if I had ever been tittie fucked. I then asked him to hand me the baby oil and then hop on board so I could revive him for one last mission.

For nearly the next 20 minutes I squeezed his massive prick back to life, until finally I begged him to make me totally his. With that he got off me and told me to get on all fours with my wrists out in front of me, and my eyes closed. All I could think to say was "yes master." He then held my wrists and used his silk tie to bind them together so tight that even Houdini could not have escaped. He then told me to open my mouth wide. When I did he jammed in his balled up leather thong down my throat. I was totally helpless as I heard the tube of KY being opened and felt its nozzle meet my rectum. Slowly the cool surgical jelly crawled and slimed its way deep down my bowels as Garvey began telling me how much my friend had told him about my black cock fetish and need for it in my tight ass.

Soon my entire bottom was coated with the clear slime as Garvey spread my ass cheeks apart and told me "this is how we do it in prison!!" With that his massive and thick prick slowly forced its way in and spread me so far apart that it felt like I would snap!! It hurt a lot at first, but then my animal instincts kicked in and I began to slowly enjoy it moving deeper toward my stomach, until finally I felt his skin and hair on my upturned ass. I was whimpering like a wounded puppy when he finally said to me "that's it baby just relax! Master Garvey has only started this session!" He then slowly began pulling out and then back in like a car piston picking up speed, until finally I came for the the third time, but this time though my pussy had nothing to squeeze.

My ass was now being reamed like it was my pussy, and GOD it felt so GOOD!! I tried to meet his thrusts with my hips, but he was just too overpowering!! Then he began to slow down until finally in one long stroke he pulled out and left me begging for more!! As I laid there whimpering and pleading for him to out it back in he just laughed and told me how wide open my butt was and how he wasn't quite yet finished!! I then heard the rubber being ripped off and the sound of more KY being squirted and applied. From the sound of it I knew that for his final act he wanted to plant his seed in my bottom. His massive prick easily slid in as I tried to force my muscles to squeeze his python like monster into giving up its salty venom. Garvey rode me hard this time around like a feisty philly cumming into the home stretch, while slapping my ass and telling me just how tight I was!!

Oh God he fucked me hard, so hard in fact that I could feel the pool table moving across the floor. Then with out warning he went into over drive and we both cried out and tensed up in a mutual sweaty climax that spit his seed deep into my bowels!! He was still twitching inside as he collapsed on top of me and pulled the thong out of my mouth and kissed me passionately. We then laid there motionless, with his cock still lodge in my butt. Even though it was soft it still felt big and massive inside me, and when he finally pulled out I let out a whimper of sadness. In all my years it was the most incredible fuck session I had ever had. Nothing could ever compare to the intensity that Garvey and I shared in those few hours!

He then climbed off me, sweat pouring from his massive body, and untied my wrists and turned me over. Our lips met passionately and I begged him not to let the moment end. I then started to sob because I knew that this moment was one which I might never again relive!! Garvey wiped my tears from my eyes and picked me up and carried me to the bar. He then went behind the bar and poured us two giant glasses of rum and Coke and told me to start drinking and to get dressed, which with my clothes didn't take long. He then looked at his watch and announced that we had been fucking for nearly three hours, and that it was time we started heading back.

I then gathered my things, threw the empty oil tubes and dried up condoms away and put my hair up with a clip. I then asked Garvey to rub the rest of the baby oil on me (which he happily did) so I could get back into my dress. He then zipped me up and made me gasp with his quick and breast tightening motion. He then got his shoes and overcoat on and told me it was time to go. It was still dark at 5:30 when we headed back home, and he stopped near the airport for some coffee.

He wanted to rush, but then suggested we take our time and not get in to big of a hurry. The whole trip home we held hands and talked of just how incredible our lovemaking was. My ass and pussy were by now very sore as we headed down the highway toward home. Garvey then asked me if he could see me again soon, and with that I just pulled down my zipper, freed my breasts and began pulling and pinching them while calling out his name. He just looked over at me, laughed and said "I guess that means yes!" I then put my breasts back inside and told him that I'm free anyday this week until my daughter gets back from Florida.

However the same rules still apply: no house calls and no falling in love! I tried to make it very clear to him that just because I have now gone over to the dark side it doesn't mean that I want to give up what I already have. Garvey just nodded his head and said "I know, neither do I, but for now I am content with just being your secret black master. I ain't got no time for any relationships, especially with a married white woman. I have too much to do and neither the money nor time to do it." As we finished that conversation we arrived in town, but instead of the Olive Garden he headed the car toward the video store. Instead of being scared though I was confused. Garvey then told me that the car was his friends and that he was just borrowing it for the evening. He then pulled up to the store leaned over to both kiss me and feel and squeeze my now very sensitive breasts. "I had a wonderful time Master!" I said.

He then looked at me and asked if my husband could handle sharing me. I then looked at him and said "Well he had better! Anyway he controls my mind and spirit, while you actually have the body." Garvey then laughed and told me to e-mail him after I rested up and recovered. I then switched sides, pulled the seat up and headed for home. When I got in there were luckily no messages! I then peeled of my leather and headed for the shower. When I got out of the shower I tried to sleep, but after all that sexual excitement I was just too wound up. That is when I knew I had to get everything down in writing about this morning so I wouldn't lose the moment and the images of Garvey taking me over to the dark side and making me his white sex slave.

Oh Diary, who know where this will lead?? But if it goes nowhere I will always be able to read this and relive the most erotic 3 and a half hours of my life!! Well off to the Mall!! To buy a new dress!!

Love,

12