Darla's Games Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,335 Followers

Brushing the tears from my eyes so they wouldn't smudge my make up too badly, I began to get angry. I was furious that they would leave me here like this. As I pulled my head up from my hands, I noticed that a few guys from the parking lot party were heading towards me. I was not up for talking to them, so I stood up, brushed off my ass and headed to the door of the pool hall. They immediately stopped and turned back to their group.

There was Joe, dutifully standing at his post with a smile on his face. "Come right in Miss." He waved his arm widely to invite me into the hall.

I entered the pool hall for the second time and instantly wondered if I wouldn't have been better off outside. The crowd was rough, mostly biker looking types, most with tattoos. I searched the jeering and filthy looks on their faces, seeking for the woman from the bathroom. Finally, I found her, raven hair tossed back over one shoulder as she leaned in for a shot on the pool table near the back.

I started towards her when a much older man, probably in his thirties, stepped in front of me and smiled. "Well, what are you doing back here baby? Couldn't get enough of the place huh?" He laughed to his friends. "Come on sweetie, I won't bite ... much." Another burst of laughter. "You ever shoot pool before?"

I backed instinctively away from the man. "Umm no. I mean, yes, at my Uncle's house."

He stayed right with me and if the raven haired woman was going to intervene it wasn't very obvious. "Come on sweetie, play one game with me. I'll spot you, you might like it."

Joe stepped forward as if to ensure that if I said no and the stranger persisted, I felt as if I would be protected. In fact, at his step forward, the stranger backed up a step, but continued to try to persuade me to join him. "Tell you what. If we win, I'll give you twenty dollars. If we lose, well, I'll cover you. So, it will be just for fun. Okay?"

I considered my options. "Umm, I need to go talk to someone first okay?" I looked at raven haired lady again and headed off towards her.

"Oh, you mean Jill. You sure you want to hang out with her? Well, if you change your mind, twenty dollars will get you a cab home." The stranger replied.

I smiled and said I would let him know if I changed my mind as I slid past the stranger to Jill. Jill was lining up a shot with her cue. "Hi... umm... Jill. I'm Carrie. Umm we met in the bathroom."

"Sweetheart, if you don't shut up while I'm trying to shoot, I'm going to take you out back and kick your ass." Jill replied.

I shut up immediately and sank back to the wall. Jill made her shot beautifully and stepped up from the table. "Sorry hon, but don't interrupt someone when they are shooting. There are some real assholes in here."

Jill's pool companions laughed. They were a group of five women in all. They all wore black leather somewhere on their body, skirts, vests, boots, belts. Of the five, Jill was probably the leader of what looked to be a girl gang or something. Carrie noticed that one of the girls seemed to have a knife in her belt.

"Sue, take over and don't fuck it up." Jill tossed the cue to the girl who wasn't shooting in the current game, a petite little blonde, dressed in substantially less clothing than any of the other women. Her skirt was little more than a belt, her halter top barely covered her breasts and left great amounts of cleavage exposed. She wore stockings that had elastic bands to hold them to her thighs and a pair of really high heels.

Jill walked over to me and smiled. "So, those assholes ditched you here huh? Any idea why they would do that?"

I looked ready to cry I am sure of it, I could feel the tears burning inside my eyes, begging to be released. "I..." I coughed, trying not to look like a baby. "I don't know. I mean, maybe they will be right back."

"I wouldn't count on it." Jill answered. "They are going to a party. They will probably be there all night. So, let's forget about them. Let's talk about you." Jill moved in closer and pressed her hand to the wall above my shoulder. She was so close I could smell her perfume strongly, that and a bit of liquor on her breath. She moved closer, so close, her lips moving towards mine? Her eyes definitely locked onto mine. Just as I thought I was going to lean forward and kiss her in my trance, one of the girls yelled out. "Oh Sue, you are fucked now."

This caused Jill to turn around to see that Sue had completely missed her shot, lining the cue ball up perfectly for the opponent to sink a ball. "Sue, your ass is mine if they win."

Sue looked very sad, even a little scared. She sank back into the corner and almost seemed to be praying for a victory. Meanwhile, I had escaped the temporary trance and was on my guard when Jill turned back towards me. She smiled as if appraising her prey, similar to how I would imagine a cat would smile upon cornering a mouse if it were so inclined.

"So where were we? Carrie right?" she closed the feet between us in a subtle movement that made her seem to glide across the floor.

Looking up at those eyes, those deep black eyes that seemed to penetrate my soul, I managed only to nod.

"Oh yes." Jill grinned. "We were going to talk about you. So, where do you live sweetie?" She assumed a posture that was almost protective. Her left hand pressed against the wall above my right shoulder and her right hand went up to twine a strand of my brown hair and curl it around her fingers. I was sure I would faint at any moment. My breath was coming in short and fast.

"I... erm..." I fumbled. What did she ask me? Oh yeah. "205 Pyragon Court" I finally blurted out. "In the Westshire development." I added.

Jill smiled and the tip of her tongue left her lips and glided so slowly across her upper lip it held my gaze the entirety of its motion. I felt a desire again to kiss her and screamed internally to snap out of it.

"So, how did a pretty little thing from Westshire development end up way out here? I mean, it isn't exactly around the corner is it? A very long walk indeed." She pulled the strand of my hair, letting it slip through her fingers, but tugging gently on my scalp as she pulled away.

I was frozen to the spot. This tall, beautiful woman had me entranced to the point I couldn't move. "Well, actually... I was hoping to take you up on your offer of a ride home?" I squirmed as her hand moved to my cheek and her fingertips pressed to my skin. Electrical impulses flooded through my body from that one touch.

She smiled, and I noticed her eyes dip from my eyes to enjoy my cleavage from my recently fashioned top as it heaved with my deep breaths. "Sure sweetie. I'll give you a ride. What time do you have to be home?" Her fingertip slid down my cheek and under my chin, her thumb sliding across the top side of my chin simultaneously.

"I, well, actually, my mom is out... I umm... well, I am really ready to go home now." I managed as I felt my chest heaving harder in spite of my mental screams for my body to stop reacting this way.

"Unfortunately Carrie, I am not ready to take you now. So, what time do you HAVE to be home by?" She still smiled, but her eyes took on a sterner look, like she was warning me or something.

"Well, before 2:00 I guess. She will probably be out until the bar closes." I answered quietly.

"Good!" Jill ran her thumb across my lower lip. "That gives us almost five hours to get to know each other better."

"Yes!" one of the girls screamed out loud and I noted that the two girls who had been shooting against Jill were now high fiving each other. Of course, this moved Jill from me, a relief, a frustration... but my mind was quickly becoming unclouded.

Jill turned and looked at Sue who looked ready to cry. "I tried Mis" She quickly caught her voice in her mouth and shut her lips tightly. She looked at the floor and whispered. "I'm sorry Jill."

Jill did not look at all pleased. The other three girls were giggling in the corner, looking at Sue and whispering amongst each other. "That is one hundred dollars Jill." One of them finally approached the steaming Jill.

She glared hard at Sue and reached into her purse and extracted five twenties and handed them to the girl who approached her. This girl was the tallest of the group, probably close to six feet tall by my estimate. She had short brown hair that flowed down to her breasts in front. Her breasts were smallish as her entire body was thin and athletic. They were bound tightly in a tank top and didn't seem to be bound further by a bra as there were two prominent bumps pushing out against the tight cotton material.

The tank stopped just inches below her breasts. Her stomach was flat and muscular and was adorned with a belly button ring. Lower still, hanging from her hips, were a pair of leather shorts, clinging to her like a second skin. They were designed to hug the hips, not the waist, and thus were made with very little material. There were no legs to speak of as they just went straight across at her crotch, which also appeared prominently.

She held out her hand smiling at Jill, who gave her a sarcastic smile in reply as she handed over the five twenty dollar bills. "Choke on it Jackie." Then she walked over towards Sue, who cowered at her approach. "Time to earn that hundred dollars back slut." Jill grabbed her by the hair and Sue yelped and followed behind quickly as Jill led her into the hall.

I watched as she drug Sue behind her. Maybe the stranger was right. Perhaps I shouldn't be getting mixed up with Jill. I thought about calling my mom again.

"You want to play?" Jackie offered a cue towards me, smiling as if to dare me to try.

I looked from her to the other two women. One was nearly as tall as Jackie, the other only a couple inches taller than me. They all seemed to be staring at me, waiting for me to take the cue.

"I'm sorry. I better not." I looked back over at Jill, who was now talking to four guys playing on one of the tables towards the front of the hall, still holding a crying Sue by the hair.

The three ladies laughed. Jackie broke her laughter a moment to address me. "Don't worry, we'll just play a game for fun. No bets okay?"

I looked back meekly. I figured I have nothing better to do at this point. "Okay." I agreed.

"Cool." Jackie smiled. "I'm Jackie." She held out her hand and I took it into a handshake. "This is Rachel." She pointed at the girl about her height but with long, white blonde hair, braided into a bun on her head.

Rachel was very pretty. She had bright red lipstick that matched her red leather mini skirt. She wore a pair of matching red boots too and topped it off with a black leather vest that showed off her quite ample cleavage. She was extremely well rounded in her breasts, which made me think 'boob job'. She also had a knife strapped to the side of her skirt, which caused her skirt to hang precariously down on that side. We exchanged smiles and I looked over to the other woman.

"And this is Pinky," Jackie laughed. Pinky had dyed her hair a neon pink. It was spiky on top and cascaded down in the back to her shoulders. She wore a pink leather, well, I guess you could call it a teddy. It was tight and blossomed out at her average sized breasts. She wore thigh high matching pink boots. She smiled and gave Jackie a slight glare. "It's Darla." She corrected.

"By the way, Pinky, that's one hundred dollars you owe Rach." Jackie smiled.

"I know." Darla answered. "I'm a little short, can I owe you?" She asked Rachel.

"Sure, normal interest though." Rachel laughed.

"Fine bitch." Darla muttered. She reached into the thigh of her boot and pulled out a fold of bills and handed her a hundred dollars from the wad, tucking what looked like ten times that amount back into the boot.

"Okay." Jackie smiled and handed me a cue stick. "I'll break, go over there and try not to be too impressed." She laughed again.

I started towards the corner where Pinky... I mean Darla was smiling. A step forward and I felt almost secondary to hearing a loud SMACK on my ass. It really stung, I mean, she smacked my ass hard. I reached back and rubbed my ass and turned to say something, but Jackie had already moved to the opposite end of the table to set up her break.

Darla and Rachel laughed as I walked over. "That hurt." I told them. They only laughed a little harder.

Jackie's break was spectacular, she sunk two solid balls and followed up by sinking a third before putting the fourth in between the corner pocket and a few of our balls. Darla stood up and took a position to shoot to the side pocket. It was a tough shot, but she made it and left the cue perfectly aligned for her next shot to the corner. After sinking that one, she left the cue between the opposite corner pocket and our balls, none of which had given her a clear shot.

Rachel did a combo off one of ours to sink one of hers and received a resounding SMACK to her ass from a laughing Jackie. Rachel rubbed her ass, much like I had done and smiled at Jackie.

I got up and saw a nice clean shot to the corner that would let me set up for another into the side. I took my stance, breathed out and screamed as I felt something touch my pussy through my panties. I jumped up and bumped the cue ball forward, turning around to see a giggling Jackie and Rachel, while Jackie pulled her cue up from between my legs acting like nothing was wrong. I glared at her and she just laughed. I guess I wasn't very menacing looking.

Somehow, I must have been blessed. The shot, though very awkwardly sent by my jump, had somehow managed to sink the ball. However, the leave was terrible. I tried to angle for a shot, but I looked to make sure Jackie wasn't behind me. I wiggled into position and banked it off the wall to one of my balls in the center of the table, to ... YES! I sank it in the side pocket.

I was smiling from ear to ear and Jackie and Rachel looked at me with their mouths slightly open. Darla gave me a high five and I lined up for a long shot down the right side. I saw Jackie moving towards me from the side of my eye and quickly lined up, breathed out and BAM sunk my third. Five balls to four, we were winning. I left the ball right there for the clean shot across to the other corner. Six down, only one and the eight.

I was lining up to bank to the side when Jackie stood right behind me and leaned into my back. She whispered into my ear. "I bet you won't make this shot."

I remembered the betting. Bad things happen. I didn't have any money anyway. "No thanks. I just don't have any money."

"I don't want your money." Jackie whispered. Her breasts pressed into my back a little she was so close. "Tell ya what. Let's bet time. If you make this shot, you can have me do whatever you want for fifteen minutes. If you miss, I get you for five minutes."

I stood up and turned to look at her. She had that dare ya look and I was feeling a little cocky at the moment, having just sank four balls in a row. I looked back at the shot. Not easy, but I was pretty sure I could do it. But, then again, what would I even want her to do for fifteen minutes? It was a silly dare bet at best. Maybe she would shine my new boots. "Okay, but you have to stand on the other side of the table." She wasn't going to throw me off my touching my pussy with her cue again.

She smiled at me. "No problem." Jackie walked to the side of the pool table opposite me and leaned forward. She crouched down and lifted her shirt resting her naked right breast on the side of the pool table and just smiled at me. Her nipple was erect and pressing out so I could tell if I sunk the ball, it would brush against her nipple on its way into the hole.

I stood there, open mouthed awhile. What the hell was she doing in a public place showing her breast like this? I was amazed at her lack of inhibitions. Looking around, it was easy to see that a lot of others had noticed her exposure as well. It seemed everyone in the pool hall was now watching my shot, or more specifically, Jackie's breast.

I lined up the shot and practically held my breath. The pressure was a bit much with everyone watching my shot to see the ball rub Jackie's nipple. I hit the cue and watched the ball travel across the table, hit the targeted ball and it seemed almost slow motion as it rolled across the table and right for the hole. I couldn't help but stare as it rolled and bumped into Jackie's nipple and the look of pleasure on her face as it did so. Then the tell tale sound of the ball rolling into the hole and it was over. I had won.

Jackie covered her breast and smiled at me. "Good shot. Let's finish the game and I'll pay up."

That left just the eight ball and I hadn't really left myself too bad in spite of my concentration on sinking the last ball. I sunk it and we won. Darla came over and excitedly gave me a hug, which I returned.

"Nice Carrie." Rachel complimented my game. "You really are pretty good. Maybe we should bet on the next game? How about triple or single? We win, we get you and Darla for fifteen minutes, you two win, you get us for forty-five minutes."

I was feeling pretty confident, but I didn't really feel like doing this and was about to say so. Then Darla spoke up. "Tell you what, since you are so eager, how about you put up a month and we put up a week?"

This stopped Rachel and Jackie in their giggling and they gave a long pause. They whispered to each other and then turned with a rather fierce look on their faces. "You're on." They said in unison.

I apparently was included by silence because I never consented to any such arrangement. Still, here I was taking the break shot. Darla had apparently gained great confidence in my abilities after our first victory. I sunk the three and the five on the break and her confidence appeared well placed.

I smirked as I noted the distressed look on the faces of Rachel and Jackie quite opposite the gleeful expression on Darla's face. Moving for my next shot, I leaned in and lined up the one ball and smacked it into the corner pocket. This shot unfortunately left me nowhere to go, so I tried a hard bank on the two that left the cue in a moderately easy shot at the twelve and tapped the two to block the side pocket.

Rachel led off and easily sank the twelve and followed up with the nine and eleven balls before running out of plays with a tap to the ten. Darla sank the easy shot I left her on the two ball putting us up into the lead again. Her next shot went horribly wrong though and she lined Jackie up for an easy sink of the fourteen, followed by the finish on the ten, followed by a nice block of the corner pocket with the thirteen. My shot again, I sunk the seven and left myself easy with the four in the corner. The six was just behind the eight and I tried a difficult bank. I didn't sink it, but I gave Rachel a dreadful position on the cue. Rachel managed to hit the fifteen behind the six. Nice block as Darla actually tried to sink both and succeeded, but lost the turn to Jackie.

My heart was pounding. Jackie had only to sink the thirteen and the eight. She carefully lined up for the thirteen and sunk it, with a fair leave for the eight. I could hear my heart pounding in trepidation. Jackie smiled at me and winked and hit the eight straight into the bank. She missed! I quickly lined up my shot and saw victory at hand.

Leaning in, I was so overcome with the ease of the shot, I hadn't noticed Jackie slip behind me. Just as I started pushing the cue stick forward, Jackie slid a finger between my legs along my pussy over my panties. I squealed and pushed forward, the stick to the cue to the eight ... to the corner pocket. I had done it!

I quickly moved away from a disappointed Jackie as Darla ran over and screamed over our victory giving me a hug and a kiss on the lips.

Rachel and Jackie consoled in the corner for awhile. "Fine, one month starting when we finish playing Darla. Unless..." Jackie smiled.

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,335 Followers