Darla's Games Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,324 Followers

"Yes Miss Galler?" I answered.

"What are you doing your paper on?" She asked. Paper... paper... I was drawing a blank. Okay, I'm in English class, so I'm sure there is going to be a paper to write, but what were we working on? I flushed from the anxiety and then noticed Julie giggling quietly to my side with the tip of her pen in her mouth. She wouldn't be giggling if she knew where that pen was, I giggled myself.

"Perhaps you and Julie can figure it out in my office after school then." Miss Galler suggested, and I knew it wasn't a suggestion.

The phone buzzed again and I was reluctant to open it with the whole classroom's attention on me. I looked over at Julie and mouthed 'sorry'. She just laughed quietly. It wasn't our first time in detention together, far from it.

"Gina," Miss Galler turned on my other side, "Perhaps you could enlighten your friends about this paper and tell us about yours."

Gina gave me a quick sideways glance as if it was my fault she was called on, then turned back to Miss Galler. "Well, I was thinking of writing a tragedy."

"Perhaps you can use our new cheerleaders as characters." Miss Galler quipped. The whole class laughed, even Julie and I.

I took the opportunity to look at the phone I had secretly flipped open earlier. Call me after first period

I tucked the phone away then, between my legs, so I'd feel if it buzzed. I didn't want to dig around to try to put it in the pocket.

The details of the rest of the class were too boring to recall. I was lost in contemplation anyway. I kept thinking about how Julie wanted to be a cheerleader. A myriad of memories haunted me of all the times she had half-heartedly laughed along with me at the ridiculous thought of being a cheerleader. I found myself truly regretting not supporting my best friend when she brought it up to me.

The guilt was weighing on me so deeply I knew I would have to talk to her about it after school. I figured I better talk to Rebecca and Farin as well. I decided then and there I was going to find away to support Julie and turn our friends around to support her as well.

Class ended and everyone started packing up after the bell. Julie and I got up together, I was careful to keep my legs together as I got up from my chair, but we started chatting about what we were going to do for detention and Miss Galler overheard.

"Oh, I'm sure I'll find something for you two to do." She smiled. She was a pretty cool homeroom teacher.

"Oh!" I just remembered. "Miss Galler, we don't have a ride home today, can we do it another day?"

"Sure." She smiled. "How about Wednesday? It will give me time to plan a good hard assignment for you two trouble makers."

We all three laughed and Julie and I excused ourselves and as we exited the first period class into the hall, we pranced, hand in hand to our lockers chanting "Go Panthers". Most of the kids laughed at us. We exchanged books and headed our separate ways for second period. Julie had a higher math class than me, so it was one of those classes that we weren't together.

I threw my pack on my back and headed down the hall, lifting the phone and hitting the dial button for Darla. She picked up on the second ring.

"You are doing good little girl." She didn't sound angry, that was good. "I have something special for you after school. What time does your mom get home?"

"Usually around 6," I answered.

"Okay, well get Julie out by 5 unless you want her there too." She laughed.

I gulped. "No problem, she usually goes home for dinner by then anyway."

"Oh, I got detention on Wednesday, I don't suppose you would give us a lift home would you?" Hey, I took a shot. It beat the long walk.

Darla giggled. "Who is us?"

I instantly regretted answering her. How would she behave in front of Jules? "Umm, me and Julie."

"I wouldn't miss the opportunity to meet your best friend." Darla's smile came clearly across the phone.

"Thanks Darla." I actually meant it.

"Your welcome Carrie, see you later."

*click* And there I stood at the door to my math class. Unlike first period, where I had a large group of friends, math class was rather, an isolated adventure for me. Never having been too good at the subject, I found myself grouped in with, well, I guess you'd have to call them the dumb class. And worst of all, it was a class ruled by cheerleaders and football players.

I didn't mind the football players so much, I mean they were mostly cool. Some of them were goo goo for the cheerleaders, 'gag'. But most of them were pretty cool. I had dated a few of them and quite a few more had flirted with me and asked me out. I'm kinda picky who I date in case that hasn't been clear.

So, of course, the first one I see is Farin as I walk in the class. She is sitting next to Rebecca and they are both smiling at me as I come into the room. I rolled my eyes and decided to keep up this morning's act. "Hey sisters!" I squealed and bounced over to them and all the other cheerleaders.

It was worth it to see Farin and Rebecca's faces fall as all the other cheerleader squealed back to me and we did loud, obnoxious kisses to each other's cheeks. I worked my way down the line and didn't notice Rebecca's absence from Farin's side as I approached that end. As I gave Farin a big 'muah muah' on either cheek, Rebecca yanked my skirt up in back.

I grabbed it quickly and tugged down, spinning to see who would dare to do that, ready to smack the shit out of some idiot football player. But, as I spun with daggers in my eyes, I saw Rebecca smiling there. Glancing to the sides, I noticed several of the football players must have seen her flash my ass by the lusting grins on their faces. They then looked at me expectantly, as if they were about to witness a girl fight.

Any other day, they would have. But today being what it was, I smoothed my skirt down and threw a smile on my face. "Funny." And I sat down in my usual seat, in the second row.

Rebecca sneered at me as I turned away from her. She went back by Farin. Then Farin spoke up. "Hey Carrie, why don't you sit back here with us?"

I didn't want to at all. But then all the other cheerleaders shouted, "Yeah sis, you're one of us now." Other encouragements followed. Then I caught the glare in Farin's eye and knew it wasn't a request. I stood up and faked happiness and went back there. Rebecca pulled an unused seat between hers and Farin's. The last place on earth I would be caught dead in and I was heading right there.

I sat down and the two of them slid their seats right up next to mine. I couldn't even have gotten out now if I wanted to. It was like most classes besides science, these chairs with a desk like attached to the arm. I guess most readers will know the style. Anyway, with the three chairs pressed next to each other, there was no way out.

I tried to laugh it off. "Okay, we don't need to be THAT close."

Farin laughed, Rebecca sneered, and neither of them moved. Call it a benefit or curse, but the cheerleaders took the back row for themselves. So, at least there was nobody sitting behind us to see what these two were up to. Unfortunately, that freedom added to their perception of the depths to which they could go. The bell rang and finally, the horny little football players who had seen my bared ass turned around and paid attention as Mr. Thatch cleared his breath and took a silent roll call by scanning up and down the aisles. He did a double take at my empty seat and said my name. "Miss Fitch?"

I raised my hand. "I'm here sir." I prayed he would make me move to my rightful seat.

"Oh. Well, umm, congratulations on joining the squad then Miss Fitch." He smiled and his eyes went back down his list to silently finish his body check.

"Page forty-seven. Follow along in your books." He instructed and went about his normal routine, basically facing the black board the whole time and working problems up there from the book. Then, later, he would call upon students to demonstrate their grasp of the material and we would all remain bored to death the entire class.

I usually wrote notes to Julie or doodled or did homework that I hadn't done the night before in his class. Today was different, but it wasn't a surprise that it would be.

About the time he turned to face the chalk board and write problems, they leaned in to whisper in my ears. Rebecca from the right side of me, whispered, "Finger yourself and stop just before you cum."

Farin, just to my left and the last person on the row whispered, "Finger me while you finger yourself." She scooted her in her chair until her side was tight to the arm and hip touched mine.

I knew I was going to have to finger myself twice more today, so that didn't surprise me, and honestly, this was probably the best class to do it in. But I had never even considered touching someone else's pussy. Okay, maybe I had dreamt about kissing Jill, but my dreams never had anything to do with her from the belly down.

I looked around and pushed my chair back an inch or two, so the other cheerleaders lost their sideways vantage point to see my hand under my skirt. I then breathed deeply and slid my hand down under my skirt and slowly began tracing my index finger up and down my lips. It felt good and didn't take me long to get excited with the three earlier build ups this morning.

I ignored Farin at first then she grabbed my left hand and pulled it over to her lap. I hated doing it, but she pushed her legs open and my hand under her skirt. There seemed no way to avoid it and continuing to softly play with my own lips, I reached her panties and pushed them aside. I never looked at her though, I kept my eyes focused forward.

It took some work to push her tight panties to the side, but I finally managed, with some excited fidgeting in her seat by Farin. Finally, I touched her pussy and found that it felt quite similar to my own. I mimicked my movements with my right hand on her. I slid up and down so softly on her lips and my own. It didn't take her long to catch up and soon we were both opened up a little and I softly pressed my middle fingers inside simultaneously.

Rebecca, who I did look over at occasionally, was watching my hand moving and smiling intently. Farin was breathing so loud I feared someone would turn around to see what was making her pant so hard. I was pretty wet now, Farin was soaking. I slid my index fingers alongside my middle ones and plunged away at us. This always got me going.

I cringed as I heard the squishing sound emanating from our crotches, heavily muffled by the skirts. Then, I did my clit roll with my thumb. As soon as I touched my clit, I knew I was going to have trouble stopping. As soon as I touched Farin's she jumped so hard I had to look around the class room wildly to ensure nobody heard.

I started rubbing with the stroking and was flying on my way to an orgasm. I was going faster and faster, my heart was pounding. Farin, though I blocked out most of her sounds in my own pleasure, I heard her panting and she let out a low moan. I renewed my efforts, faster and a little harder with my thumb and I saw the end so close. I was going to cum at last, right here in math class.

Just as I felt that way, three things happened. First, Rachel grabbed my hand and tugged it away just as I was about to go over the edge and I fought her, but it was two hands to one and I lost the battle. The resultant tug of war for control of my hand left my skirt tugged up off my lap, so now my pussy was exposed. At the same moment, Farin came and she grabbed my other hand and held it to her pussy so I couldn't pull it away. She moaned as quietly as she could, her upper teeth visible as they clinched her lower lip.

I felt her quiver and shake on my fingers and thumb as her lower body shook in orgasm. An orgasm I was so cruelly denied. Apparently, one of the guys in the row ahead noticed the moan from Farin and turned around to see it all. My legs still spread with my skirt up on my thigh, my pussy puffy and open and looking right at him. My right hand in Rebecca's lap, being held there. And my left hand in Farin's skirt. I slammed my knees together at once. He frowned and turned back around, then leaned over to whisper to the guy next to him.

I looked over at Farin, her eyes were closed and she was still shaking. Finally, like a minute later, she came down and let go of my hand and leaned over. "Lick all your fingers clean like a good girl."

Rebecca released my right hand and I instantly pulled my skirt back into place. I flushed with a mixture of anger, sexual frustration and embarrassment. But, nonetheless, I placed the two fingers from my right hand to my mouth and sucked them until Farin was satisfied. Then, with considerably more encouragement, including a threat to make me bunch my skirt up at the waist for the rest of the class, I sucked my left fingers.

I couldn't help but smell them on the way to my face, and look at the glistening wetness there. Then I stuck them in my mouth and tried not to taste. It was, of course, an impossibility and soon I found that though she tasted different than I did, Farin really didn't taste bad. In fact, and I would never tell this to another person ever, she tasted better. Still, it was not an attractive task and I did it with the greatest disdain, finishing to their satisfaction just as Mr. Fitch called on Rebecca to go up and work out a problem on the board.

The cheerleaders all encouraged her and all the guys got their kicks looking at her ass while she worked out the problem on the board. Then Farin placed her hands on my cheeks and turned me to face her and before I could even figure out what she was doing, she slipped her tongue into my mouth and kissed me.

So, here I was in math class making out with a girl for the first time. This was not just any girl, it was Farin. I was so repulsed by the whole thing, I felt like I would actually throw up this time. But I didn't. I never kissed back, but I let her get her cheap thrill off kissing me, thrusting her tongue in and out of my mouth and pressing her lips hard to mine. I just stayed there, mouth slightly open and let her.

I figured I didn't have the right to stop her. It wasn't against the rules. It wasn't even the most unpleasant thing I had done today. It also gave me a sense of power over Farin that I saw starting to develop. Everything she said and did, I was starting to grasp that she was truly a lesbian and she has had a crush on me for awhile now.

I almost laughed in her face. Seriously, the girl is pretty, I can't deny that. She has an excellent body, she works out a lot. She tastes good, and in spite of my repulsion towards her, she is a good kisser. But, I just don't like her. And I am not a lesbian. I mean, sorry I don't have the same sexual impulses as you, but I'm totally straight. Well, okay, maybe not totally, I had this inexplicable 'thing' for Jill, but mostly anyhow.

She finally finished slobbering on me and released me and looked in my eyes. I think she was hoping to see me all in love with her or something. She turned away and let my face go and didn't bother me again for the rest of class.

Rebecca, however, didn't kiss me and wasn't in love with me. While Farin seemed all lost in her broken heart or whatever it was she was staring into space about, Rebecca kept whispering in my ear about all the things she was going to make me do for her.

"I can't wait to make you suck Brad in front of me." She whispered. "He said you weren't very good at it, but I think he was lying. I want to see for myself."

"I guess I might get a chance to see you with his cousin, Charles, on Friday. Hey, that might be cool. Maybe I'll fake a headache and you can blow them both. I'm so glad you are a virgin, I don't have to worry about them actually going for you."

"What is that like? Being a virgin? It has been so long I forgot."

I just tried to ignore her. I figured any questions were not really meant to be answered anyway.

"Farin can't wait to make you eat a pussy for her. She thinks that is even nastier. I agree. I mean, eww. She even asked me if I would ever want you to eat mine, but no, I don't think so."

I watched the clock, but it wasn't cooperating, it seemed to be stuck in slow motion.

"What do you think of Greg. He always tells me how he'd like to fuck you. Well, admittedly, not me, but at the parties, he is always confessing his crush on you when he drinks. I think you will be giving him a blowjob soon too."

That actually interested me. Greg was kinda cute. But of course, I'd want to date him, not just blow him.

"I wish I could make you blow Gilbert, that would be so degrading. It would probably be his first."

Gilbert was this gross looking, geeky kid.

"It would almost be worth letting him fuck my ass to see it." Rebecca giggled.

I lost interest and looked over at Farin. She had this distant stare and an almost confused look on her face. I rolled my eyes. Rebecca was getting old. I mentally blocked her out and for some reason, and I don't know why I did this. And it turns out I would regret it severely later, I reached over and held Farin's hand in mine.

She lost her dazed stare instantly and smiled. She looked over at me, but I couldn't look into her eyes. It was a lie for me. I was exerting a level of control over what she would do to me, using her crush on me to my advantage. I felt instantly guilty and disgusted with myself for doing it, but a part of me felt that this was worth the benefit.

I thought about that for awhile. She squeezed my hand tightly and I could tell she was on cloud nine with her thoughts of us being a couple or some sick shit like that. But what if I did? Obviously, I wasn't about to parade around with her as a lesbian couple, but what if I did it in private? She was going to make me do lesbian stuff, I knew that, so maybe if I played it up a bit, she would control Rebecca more. It was definitely worth thinking about.

I grinned in contemplation. Rebecca became nothing more than the annoying buzz of a fly in a distant corner of the room. I still felt guilty, I can't deny that, but my guilt was a good trade for some ease at school over the next fifty-three days.

The bell rang sometime later and I gently squeezed and released Farin's hand and got up to walk to third period. Julie would be there, I was appreciative of that fact. Farin would be too, but I hoped this hand holding was enough to keep her at bay for awhile.

I bounced around on the way to third period and as I rounded the corner to Miss Simm's Social Studies class, I saw Julie talking to Chad. He was the football player that she has been crushing on since freshman year. I knew she liked him, but he had never really given her the time of day before. I guess it was the uniform. I renewed my personal vow to make it acceptable for her to stay a cheerleader.

I didn't really want to interrupt, but she saw me and excused herself from Chad and ran up to hug me. She whispered in my ear, "Chad asked me out." I giggled with her and we jumped up and down holding hands. It was overly childish, but it was intentional, more for his benefit than our own.

"Hey Greg!" Rebecca ran by after, well, I told you about him. I didn't want to even overhear the exchange so I tugged Julie with me towards the classroom.

"So what did he say?" I asked. I really was happy for her. Part of me was annoyed. Maybe because he had never asked her out before and I was a little questioning of why the uniform made such a difference.

"Well," Julie began, and there was an excitement there that I couldn't quell, no matter what my apprehensions may have been. "First he came up and told me I looked great in the cheerleader outfit, which, of course, I had to agree with him. Then he congratulated me on joining the squad and I congratulated him on last week's game. And then he just kind of asked me out. I mean, okay, it's a party after the game Friday night, so it isn't a 'date' date. But, he asked me to it, so I guess that means a date for us. First date!"

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,324 Followers