Darla's Games Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,342 Followers

"Come sit down here with me Carrie." Darla took my hand and pulled me onto the bed next to her. "You see, that boy from Saturday night. What was his name? Dick? Oh Rick. You remember Rick, I'm sure."

I didn't know where this was going, but I was sure I wouldn't like it. I just nodded my head and braced myself.

"Well, do you honestly think it was all coincidence? I mean think about it. You meet a guy and he takes you out with two guy friends and three girl friends. The girls practically strip you naked and leave you at a pool hall with ruffians and deviants and lo and behold, your saviors arrive, namely us."

"Darla, don't do this." Jackie pleaded with her.

"Really Darla, don't." Rachel added.

I looked at her puzzled, trying to think back to the events of two nights ago when my life so drastically changed.

Darla leaned in and nearly whispered in my ear, but said it loud enough for all of them to hear it. "Jill delivered you to me as a bet you silly little love struck bitch. She arranged the whole thing. She arranged for Rick to meet you, to seduce you, to get the help of his girlfriend and her friends to basically deliver you to me nearly naked."

I started shaking my head. This couldn't be true. I looked up to Jill to call her a liar, to straighten this mess out. But she remained silent and for the first time since I met her she tore her gaze away from me.

"You see little girl, Jill isn't the wonderful heroine you think she is. She hand delivered you to me." Darla continued. "Here is the funny part. Want to know what the bet was?"

I shuddered and shook my head no. "Fifty dollars. I bet her fifty dollars she couldn't orchestrate you being mine for a month and she did all that to make a lousy fifty dollars."

I looked at Jill in horror. She had to deny this. No way this all happened over fifty dollars, it just couldn't be true. "Jill?" She must not have heard it. She must be waiting to laugh and pounce on Darla and tell me how this was complete bullshit.

But, she didn't. She didn't say a word. She pushed by me and Darla, then through Jackie and Rachel and finally Rebecca and Farin and left the room and went downstairs.

I just sat in utter horror. My mouth was open, but I couldn't will my muscles to work to close it. I stared into space, unable to produce a tangible thought.

Darla placed her hand on my thigh. She leaned in close and kissed my cheek. It felt cold and hollow. She whispered. "Take the rest of the night off Carrie. That is a lot to digest, I'll call you in the morning." She kissed me again on the cheek and I shuddered.

Then, they all left me sitting there, mouth gaping open, staring at the wall, wishing it would just fall on me and end this monstrosity. Jill, I ...

Too numb to cry, I got up and zombie-like, pulled on a nightgown that came only to two inches below my ass. I descended the steps and in a trance, began to cook dinner for mom and me. I set the table. I laid out the food and sat, still shocked, when she arrived home from work.

It was probably the worst dinner the two of us had ever shared. I was completely tuned out to everything, including the repetitive questions of what was wrong with me. At length, dinner over, dishes clean, I excused myself to study. Naked in my room, I did my homework until I fell asleep with a book in my arms.

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,342 Followers