Darla's Games Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,337 Followers

There were holes under the nose of it so I could breathe there as well. There were snapped bits of leather over the other eye and both ears. I also noted the bottom half of snaps around each breast, so they could be covered in leather as well, if those bits of leather were here. I gasped in horror as I noticed a similar design of snaps at my crotch. Feeling around the back, I noticed it went up to within an inch of the waistband. It also went all the way around my ass, so when removed, my entire ass cheeks would hang out through it.

"Enough." Rebecca laughed and pushed the snaps roughly over my eye piece, sentencing me to darkness once again.

"This is going to be hard, but your identity is completely safe. Believe me, I would love to do this without the outfit, but Darla won't permit it. So, she came up with this awesome way to let me have my fun and you keep your precious ... whatever."

"Do EVERYTHING you are told by everyone who tells you. Don't hesitate or speak at all and it will be over before you know it. Hesitate and I tell Darla. Talk and I may as well rip the mask off so everyone will see who the lezzy slut is."

She tugged me back into the stall. "Kneel." I did so. "When you crawl, arch your back. Show me."

I sobbed as I went to hands and knees and arched my back. I felt her hand at my ass and thought she was going to smack me. It was much worse as she grabbed the crotch piece and ripped the snaps down to reveal my ass and pussy to the cool air. She tossed it and my book bag into her larger bag and zipped it up.

Rebecca giggled cruelly. "Stay here and I'll be back soon." She stepped away. Then she looked back and laughed. "Oh my God, you are wet. What a fucking slut."

She closed the door and left the bathroom. I felt back to the opening of my pussy and touched it. I was soaking. What the hell was wrong with me? I hated this. How could I be so wet? I shrugged it off. It had to just be that I was still so horny from the past days of teasing.

I waited on hands and knees in silence for a long time. Well, it seemed like a long time. Every sound in the building was some one coming to discover the leather-bound slut in the bathroom. Finally, as my wits reached their end, the bathroom door opened and I heard a lot of footsteps. When I say a lot of them, it sounded like at least ten people came in.

"Lock the door." Rebecca whispered. Apparently someone locked the main latch to the bathroom.

"Okay," Rebecca said, she was keeping her voice hushed, but not exactly whispered. "We caught this slut in the locker room last week. She was going through the lockers and sniffing my panties while we were at practice. I also saw her a few times watching us practice our moves. The thing is, I found out when I caught her, that she is from another high school altogether. Have any of you girls come back to the locker room and found your panties missing?"

I shuddered as I realized what she was doing and who was there.

"Yeah, I have." Courtney's voice. "I thought a guy snuck in." She giggled.

"Well, it wasn't a guy. It was this lesbo bitch. I made her take me to her house and she had like a whole drawer full of other people's underwear. She begged me not to tell anyone or kick her ass. Then she agreed to this shit. I swear she was almost begging for it the lez that she is." Rebecca went on.

I cried quietly.

"So here she is, do what you want with her. She loves to eat pussy so if you want a quick lick or a full out orgasm, you'll make her day. She love licking asses and titties. She loves being touched and spanked. Just a couple of rules I agreed to let her have, no shitting on her, no pissing in her mouth, no marking her permanently or where other people will see it when she is dressed. Finally, no revealing who she is. In return for all that, she isn't allowed to cum. Tease her all you want, but don't let the bitch orgasm."

I listened, not only to Rebecca's instructions, but to the reactions of the girls. There were giggles and gasps and deep exhalations of disgust. This was going to suck. If I had known, I would have never agreed, I would have fled the school. Then it dawned on me. Julie is out there. I whimpered.

Rebecca heard it, as did the other girls. She laughed. "Come on out slut."

I couldn't move. I was frozen in fear and a desire to be anywhere else in the world right now.

"That is one hesitation." Rebecca giggled. Only I knew what that meant. I placed my hands apart and crawled forward to the door. I pushed it open with my head into the open bathroom where I was instantly assaulted by gasps, giggles, laughter, disgust and words I don't even want to remember.

"Face my voice and kneel up." Rebecca ordered. I did so and one girl pointed out my rubber bands on my nipples and they all broke out laughing.

"Turn around and lay your head flat on the floor." I shook with each step as I turned my ass toward them and lay my head down, thrusting my ass and pussy up into the air.

"What is that in her ass crack?" One asked. They were all getting closer, I could hear them.

"Oh, nothing." Rebecca took a paper towel and dabbed it in water. She got there before anyone could make out DARLA and wiped it. "She had BITCH on her ass, guess she forgot to wipe it off from earlier." Rebecca laughed and the others laughed with her.

I could hear and feel them closing around me. Rebecca apparently sat back to watch. "Go ahead girls, I caught her, you punish her."

"Fucking hell." Courtney said. "What an absolute whore."

I felt a hand slap my ass hard and I bit my lip to prevent a squeal. I then heard a zipper and trembled as a loud clanking and thumping hit the floor. "Here, enjoy." Rebecca laughed.

"Cool!" One girl exclaimed and I felt my pony tail handle gripped and tugging me to my knees. "Stand up slut!" The unknown cheerleader ordered. I struggled to my feet, whimpering as my hair was ripped upward and I fought the heels to get below me.

When I finally got to my feet, she led me by the hair to the counter and pushed me against it. "Bend over lesbo." She laughed.

WHACK! I cried out when something that wasn't a hand hit my bared, upturned ass. I went reflexively to guard further damage with my hands. I found out later this was a paddle. It hurt like hell and tears popped from my eyes from the pain.

"Try these." Rebecca giggled and I heard a clanking of chains.

Apparently bolstered by the first girl, they all moved in. My arms were grabbed roughly by one girl on each side and were shoved up to my back. A pair of handcuffs was slapped on my wrists. Someone else grabbed my head and pulled it up and I felt a thick collar around my neck. They were rough and cruel, pulling it tight so I could barely breathe.

Then a chain, judging by the jingling, clinked into place as my arms were pulled up to where they would reach to clasp my bra if I had one and I felt my neck pulled back to keep them there. I was practically choking and had to hold my wrists up painfully behind me to slacken the pull on my throat.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! A flurry of blows stung my cheeks. "Look how red it's getting." She laughed. She beat my ass hard and over and over and I squealed and bit my lip so as not to scream.

"Hit her again!" One cried out. They all encouraged her. She kept beating my ass over and over again and I wiggled it wildly, trying to cool it on the air between smacks. It was agony. I thought she would surely break the skin and I whimpered and wanted to scream out in rage. But I also didn't want them to know who I was so I kept my screams and squeaks to a minimum.

"She must like it!" Another said laughing. "Look at how wet her cunt is!"

"Oh God!" Another noticed the wetness of my slit. "What a whore!"

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! They traded off taking turns to beat my ass as their arms got tired of swinging. I sobbed and cried in pain. Still, I couldn't help but know they were right. My pussy was soaking wet, I could feel it oozing on my lips. My clit was against the edge of the counter and I thought I might actually be able to make myself cum even as helpless as I was.

Apparently there were other items on the counter top and one girl asked Rebecca, "What are these?"

Rebecca laughed. She apparently showed her without saying anything. Someone grabbed my handle and pulled me upright. She grabbed my breast to steady me. My chest was heaving. At least my ass wasn't being beat anymore. It felt so hot. It burned so bad.

I heard a lot of giggling and gasping and had no idea what to expect. I think even if I had my vision at the time, I would have never known what was about to happen. Something brushed my nipple and then I screamed in spite of myself. Something very, very tight, was released onto my nipple and it was excruciating. My knees buckled and I slumped to the ground in agony.

"Shut her up or someone will hear." Rebecca warned.

"I know!" Courtney giggled.

"What is she doing?" another whispered. "Oh my God!" She laughed.

"Here slut. You wanted them so bad; I have another pair in my locker." Courtney laughed and she grabbed my nose and squeezed it over the leather. When I opened my mouth to breathe and gasp at fresh air, I felt her stuff what I knew had to be her panties into my mouth. She pushed them in with her finger until they were enclosed in my teeth.

I tried to push them out with my tongue, but I was unsuccessful. She laughed and yanked my head back harshly by my hair. "Get the other one, Sherry" She laughed.

I swooned and almost passed out as a second clamp was released onto my other nipple. They laughed and enjoyed it immensely.

Someone grabbed the apparent chain between the clamps and tugged roughly; pulling me up, lifting and pulling my tits by then until I could struggle to my feet to keep her from yanking my nipples clean off. She started leading me around the bathroom, fighting those heels constantly. The pain was incredible as she tugged and pulled me around.

Then someone took up to smacking my ass with that hateful paddle again as they all walked around the bathroom with me.

They called me slut and whore and pig and bitch and cunt and a thousand other vile names that each stung my psyche perhaps more than the pain in my nipples and burning ass hurt my flesh. "Fuck it!" Courtney laughed and I felt my handle gripped roughly and the chain on my nipples was released. "Why not?" She giggled. "You guys won't say anything will you?"

The others kind of gasped and giggled and laughed. A wide variation of reactions was heard all around me. I was yanked by the handle to my knees.

"Here, let me have my panties back bitch," Courtney giggled and put her finger in my mouth to pull them out. "Ew, they are all wet." She tossed them by me. "Shove them up her slutty hole April."

She yanked my handle again and pulled my face abruptly against, what I knew to be Courtney's pussy.

"Lick it slut!" She laughed.

I had to give her a little credit. It was rather bold to let the other girls see her pussy. But at the moment, I was flushing with hate as she basically slid my face against her pussy. I grunted and moaned with feelings of deep pleasure as I felt what had to be April's finger pushing Courtney's panties into my soaking snatch. I grunted as she pushed and pushed until I felt my lips close around the panty, fully encasing it inside me.

"God, she is so wet," April groaned and I heard her wash her hand in the sink.

Meanwhile, I was completely distracted from Courtney's quim. She hadn't forgotten though and I was soon encouraged to eat her out right.

"Somebody pull the chain until the bitch licks me properly." Courtney said.

It wasn't long before I was sucking and licking her pussy quite animatedly while someone tugged and yanked on my nipples. I was crying and grunting constantly, but I really tore into her with my tongue. My pussy was raging with need. The panties inside me didn't move to provide friction, but they stuffed me and I could feel my lips and clit throbbing with desire.

She tasted very different from Farin. It wasn't gross, but it was nowhere near as sweet. I choked a little as I was forced to swallow some of her excretions due to the positioning of my mouth. It wasn't really possible to eat pussy and spit at the same time anyway.

She shivered and bucked against my face. I heard her squeal through her closed lips and she pushed me back from her. She was panting.

"Julie, you are the newest one here, you want a turn?" Rebecca asked my best friend in the whole world. I prayed she would be too embarrassed to do it in front of everyone.

"Umm." I could sense her looking around at the other girls for a sign of their approval or disgust. I heard her sigh; a little shy about what she was about to do, but it was a sigh of resignation. I shook my head violently and Rebecca laughed.

"What is it lezzy slut? Want to say something?" She taunted, knowing I needed my anonymity.

Julie laughed, though it was only for show I could tell.

"Do it Julie." One of the girls encouraged her.

"She isn't bad," Courtney added, "for a dyke".

"Go on," Rebecca pushed. "Don't worry; we will all keep this our secret. It'll feel good and it will punish this panty sniffing whore."

"Okay." Julie sighed and I heard her shuffle to the front of the pack. Apparently someone else grabbed my handle and next thing I felt was her knee length skirt over my head. I could feel her hand against my leather covered cheek as she pulled her panty to the side to give me access to her pussy.

I sobbed. Yes, I had thought about her sexually yesterday, but never in a setting like this. She smelled delicious. I don't think she was excited per say, but just the normal scent of her pussy was so faint and slightly musky. The smell was slightly intoxicating and I found I kind of wanted to make her enjoy this.

I softly licked at her lips and she gasped. I assume guys had gone down on her before, but I know a girl never had and I am certain this was not anything she really wanted to do. It was peer pressure. She wanted to fit in so badly.

I continued to lick her softly and nuzzle against her crotch. In seconds, the aroma of her sex became stronger and I could feel the wetness of her juices joining the saliva from my tongue. I sucked her lips softly in a wet kiss. I pressed my tongue to her clit and felt her shiver. I slid my tongue down and then up her slit. I could taste her. Delicious, different from Farin, but quite tasty all the same.

I began sucking and licking in earnest then and her moans complimented my efforts. The girls all around us watched and encouraged her. They didn't care about me, I was just a toy to be tortured and used. They wanted their newest member to enjoy an orgasm.

"How is it?" One asked her.

"Mmm. Heavenly." Julie sighed.

"Want it harder?" Courtney asked, apparently recovered from her orgasm.

"No," Julie whispered. "This is incredible."

That compliment only encouraged me and I redoubled my efforts to make her cum. I explored her tight wet cunt with my tongue. I slid up and down. I played with her clit. I dove it into her hole. She moaned and in a few minutes was bucking against my face and I clamped down with my mouth.

"Oh yesssss." Julie climaxed all over my face. She grabbed my handle and rubbed my face and nose tight to her quivering mound. She smeared her juices over the leather and into my nose. She inadvertently forced her excretions up my nostrils through the leather. I never stopped licking.

Finally, she released me and pulled away abruptly. I heard her panting as she withdrew through the crowd.

"Hurry, time for a couple more before fifth period." Rebecca encouraged. I guess Julie and Courtney made it more acceptable. Soon, I had three pussies in front of my face and someone else grabbing my hair handle and shoving it into one after the other. The girls moaned and whimpered with pleasure as my tongue was forced to perform on them for about thirty seconds each, and then back to the first again.

Each orifice felt and tasted different. Some of the girls were juicy from the first touch of my tongue. Some of them took a little while to get going. But within about ten minutes, they had all three climaxed on my face. Each time one finished, another pussy would take that one's place. I couldn't be certain, they all became a blur of tastes after awhile, but I think that five of them had cum using my tongue after Julie.

Just as I was finishing one girl into a blissful orgasm, Rebecca said. "We'll have to do it again another time. We only have five minutes left and I have to get slut out of school without being seen."

The girls all moaned. "I said we'll do it again." Rebecca laughed. "When we have more time, like outside of school."

They all cheered at this. Rebecca pulled me harshly by the hair to my feet. I was trembling so badly I could barely stand. "We should all thank slut properly for sniffing our panties." Rebecca laughed. She gripped the chain and pulled my nipples out and I squealed as she held one hand on my chest and pulled my entire breasts outward by my nipples.

"Let's take this off." Rebecca sneered and when she released the pressure, I groaned in agony as the blood rushed back into my sore nipples. My knees buckled and as I fell to the floor, I screamed anew as the chain held tight and the other clamp was pulled off rather than released.

She grabbed my handle and yanked me back to my feet and bent me over the counter.

"Thanks slut!" She laughed and pushing my back to force my sore nipples against the counter top she held me there. I cried out as she WHACK! Hit me as hard as she could with the paddle.

The girls laughed at this and apparently Rebecca handed the paddle to the next girl.

"Thanks slut." She laughed and WHACK! Hit me hard on the ass.

The next girl emphasized each word, giving me a hard WHACK on each cheek as she said, "Thanks... Slut."

Another girl took her turn thanking me and I squealed at each smack. About fifth came Julie and I prayed she would be merciful, but I knew she didn't know who I was, thank God.

WHACK! I moaned, she hit me really hard. The girls giggled at my sound. "Thanks" WHACK! "You" WHACK! "Filthy" WHACK! "Lesbian" WHACK! "Cunt-eating" WHACK! "Slut" WHACK! She laughed and passed the paddle to the next girl. They all laughed and twittered at Julie's drawn out display. I sobbed as my psyche crushed around me at my friend's abuse.

After Julie's display, the other girls didn't want to be outdone and they were crueler. They all beat me multiple times and called me horrible names. My tears flowed until I had none left.

I was a whimpering disaster. I was sure my ass was bruised and it burned so bad, I didn't think I could possibly sit down in Spanish class. The ninth girl had just finished her turn, beating my ass five times before handing it to Courtney.

"Okay, remember, try to keep it quiet girls, I'll see you all at practice." They all laughed and I heard the door unlock and they left. I figured I was done and went to get up.

"Oh damn." I heard Courtney and it registered to me that she hadn't taken a turn yet. "I forgot to take my turn."

"Well go ahead." Rebecca laughed.

I felt her lean over and she tugged on the side of my head. I remembered the ear guards and she pulled it off. I felt a tongue on my earlobe and Courtney giggled. She whispered in my ear. "I'm so glad you joined the squad Carrie."

I sobbed loudly. She knew who I was. It must have been her earlier.

She started pounding my ass hard. She beat me and laughed as I wiggled my ass to get away. Rebecca had to hold me down as she rained blows on my ass over and over again. I shrieked and cried out. They laughed.

"Quiet down or someone will come and you don't want that do you?" Courtney laughed.

I heard Rebecca packing up her toys in the background as Courtney continued to punish my ass. "God I'd love to shove something in your asshole right now" Courtney giggled. She stopped beating me and when she stepped away, I fell to the floor, shaking and sobbing. My ass felt like it had just been scorched with branding irons.

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,337 Followers