Darla's Games Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,337 Followers

"Oh God Carrie," Rebecca said between bursts of joy, "You should have seen your face when we drove off."

"Yeah, very funny." I cried out. "Darla, I need to talk to you." I didn't want to try to tear into her in front of these two.

She stopped laughing a second. "No, you don't need to do shit. Just sit there and shut up Carrie, you aren't nearly as funny when you argue." She started laughing again.

"I know how to keep her quiet." Courtney giggled and she turned sideways and lifted her skirt to her hips.

"Come on Carrie, time for more licking." She smiled at me and blew me a kiss.

"Yeah, you are so glad I joined the squad. Fuck you Courtney." My fear was turning into anger. Their laughter had pushed it there.

"Hey Carrie." Darla called back, "It was just a bit of fun, nobody got hurt. Now knock it off."

Courtney smiled at me and I turned away from her. "Carrie," she sang, "Don't forget what got you in this mess in the first place. Now turn around and eat my pussy like a good little bitch."

I burst. I know now, and I knew very well later that it was the wrong thing to do, but I had enough of her. I lunged and punched her right in her smiling face. She lost her smile alright. Before her face even completely dropped I was on top of her slapping her and punching her with all the frustration I felt from the last four days.

She cried out and put her arms up to defend herself. Darla slammed the brakes hard and the motion caused me to slam forward against the seats and off the top of her. I fell into the foot section of the back seat and before I could get up, Rebecca was on top of me holding my arms and sitting on my stomach. I kicked and flailed to get her off of me.

I was seeing red and nothing made sense but to rip Courtney's head off her shoulders.

Courtney wasn't jumping in; she was lying on the back seat crying. Darla was screaming at me. Rebecca didn't throw any punches; she just pinned my wrists down and yelled at me to calm down.

Darla pulled away; she had slammed on the brakes in the middle of the road. She drove a ways down and pulled off on a dead end street and parked. She turned off the engine.

I was still struggling with Rebecca, but down on the floor, I had no hope against her superior size. Courtney was crying still. Rebecca just kept yelling at me to calm down. I kept yelling I would kill the bitch.

"Carrie!" Darla yelled and I stopped. I stopped seeing red and I stopped resisting and let Rebecca keep me pinned down. My chest was heaving; tears were flowing steady down my cheeks. My face was burning red.

"Okay, enough. Courtney, come up here with me dear." Darla said.

Courtney was sobbing and holding her face and I felt not a bit of pity for her. She sat up front. Darla pulled her hands away. "Let me see it." She said.

I couldn't see anything except Rebecca. She leaned on my stomach, lessening her grip on my wrists so she could see Courtney's face. "God damn Carrie you bitch." Rebecca said. "Is it broken?"

Darla sighed. "I think so. Courtney, I'm going to have to take you to the hospital just in case okay?" She sobbed in compliance.

"You!" She turned to me and glared at me. "Get in your fucking seat and put on your seatbelt. You say one fucking word to anyone, I will throw you bare ass naked out of my car and you can find your own way home."

Rebecca let me go and leaned up to console Courtney. I sat in the back seat and buckled up. I was still completely naked and still burning with anger. I was breathing hard and heavy. I didn't care, good, I hope I did break that whore's nose.

We drove towards the hospital. I glared at the window, still feeding my fury. Darla kept muttering. "If her nose is broken, I swear to God Carrie, your ass is going to think yesterday was a picnic."

"Whatever." I muttered under my breath.

"What did you say bitch?" Darla snapped at me.

"I said whatever. You push me and push me and then when I snap you think you should punish me. You suck, you're mean and cruel and hateful. I hate you. I hate all of you. Why do you have to fuck up my life!? Why do you have to make me hate myself?!" I turned away from them and started crying quietly.

I guess that was enough for Darla, she didn't say anything else to me. I half expected her to rip my head off, but she didn't. We got to the hospital and she told Rebecca to give me my shirt and she popped the trunk and threw the rest of my clothes at me. I got dressed and only then noticed the blood on my hand.

Rebecca was helping Courtney out of the car and the three of them went to the Emergency entrance. I stayed in the car and cried. I fell apart a bit then. I punched the side of the car until my knuckles bled. The pain of the flesh seemed to dull the pain in my mind. I kept at it, beating the side of the door with my bleeding knuckles. It hurt like hell, but the pain helped.

Then, thinking I shouldn't get more blood in Darla's car, I got out and walked over and started punching a tree. I sobbed and punched again and again. When my right hand was so bloody I couldn't take the pain anymore, I punched it with my left hand until it was a mess too. I couldn't see anymore, my eyes were so glazed over with tears.

I just kept hitting that tree, like if I hit hard enough, it would fall down. Finally, either exhausted or just realizing the tree wasn't going anywhere, I fell to my knees in the mulch and curled into a ball and cried.

I may have cried myself to sleep. The next thing I knew, someone was helping me to my feet. They half carried me and I stumbled along. I couldn't see anything; my eyes were too puffy and red from crying. I slowly opened them and saw the door to the hospital in front of me. "Noo." I started resisting.

"It's okay; they will take good care of you." Whoever was half carrying me said.

"No!" I shouted and opened my eyes to focus.

I tried to pull away, and then two hands grabbed each arm and drug me inside.

"Carrie" I heard a voice call my name and I tried to focus on the source. I turned and looked around frantically.

"No! No hospital!" I yelled.

"Carrie, stop. Your hands are a mess. We are just getting them bandaged okay?" It was Darla, she was talking softly.

I ended up in a room and some doctor started asking about insurance and tetanus shots. I told him what I knew and pulled my heels up to my ass and hugged my knees and rested my chin on my knees. I kept rocking and humming to myself. I closed my eyes.

The doctor came back and gave me a needle. I didn't feel it. Or maybe I did. I didn't acknowledge it. He then brought me to a sink and had me put my hands over it. He warned me it would hurt when he cleaned the bark out of my skin, but I never registered anything. He bandaged my hands and I was led to the car, totally unfocused and stumbling along.

Courtney joined us, she had a metal splint on her nose and her eyes were black and she was bandaged up. Rebecca and Courtney got in back and I sat in front. Courtney sobbed and I just stared out the window and hugged my knees.

Darla dropped them off at their homes, she got out and met Courtney's mom and told her that she had gotten in a fight and Darla had taken her to get her broken nose fixed. Her mom wanted to know who did it and I half waited for her Courtney to tell her and for her mom to come rip me out of the car and beat the hell out of me. She could have, I wouldn't have cared. She didn't though.

Courtney said it was some girl she didn't know that didn't go to her school. Fuck her, like I want her to protect me. Fuck all of them. And I started sobbing again. Darla got back in and drove me home. She stopped a block from my house.

"Carrie?" She said to me. I didn't respond.

"Carrie honey, you have to snap out. Can you hear me? Please baby, I don't want to take you to Jill again. Can you look at me?" She was pleading. She didn't want to face Jill with another fucked up Carrie.

I turned to her and my tears never stopped.

"Do you want me to come in with you?" She asked.

I wiped my eyes. "No, can I just have my book bag please."

"Of course. It's in the trunk." She answered.

I got out of the car and she popped the trunk and I pulled it out. I shut the trunk and walked the last block to my house. Darla drove off. I wasn't ready to face my mom yet. I wasn't ready to face anyone. I walked past my house and kept walking.

I soon found myself standing in front of a familiar house. I rang the doorbell. Julie opened the door and screamed. "What happened to you?"

"Can I come in for a little while?" I asked softly.

"Of course!" Julie cried. She grabbed me and pulled me inside and threw my arm over her shoulder and half carried me up to her room and laid me on her bed.

I lay there staring at the ceiling.

"Carrie?" Julie pleaded. "Talk to me! What happened to you?"

I giggled. "I played Darla's game"

"What?" She asked.

"Her games are so much fun." My mind was gone. My sanity was slipping. But somehow, I knew it was. I shook my head. I stopped that ridiculous giggling. I sat up and looked around me. I was in Julie's room. I was safe for now.

"Jules?" I croaked, voice gone from crying. "Call my mom and tell her I am crashing here tonight okay?"

"Sure." Julie said and left me to go call. She came back a few minutes later to find me rolled into a ball and sobbing, hugging my knees.

"All for fifty dollars." I sobbed.

"What?" Julie asked and she stared at me like I was from outer space.

I looked at her, trying to focus, but the bubble of water in my eyes made her look like there were three of her. "Fifty dollars," I said, "That is what my life is worth." And I sobbed some more.

"Carrie, what the hell? Who told you that? Tell me what happened to you?"

Her voice was like a faint echo far away. "I played Darla's games," I croaked and sobbed and drifted off to sleep.

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,337 Followers