Darla's Games Day 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,332 Followers

"Where are we going?" Farin whispered.

"Trust me." I whispered back. "I think you will like it."

We finally came out of the thick growth of the woods and into a clearing. There were loose rocks all over, making it difficult immediately to walk in heels as the damned things kept sinking into the sandy beach. Only two steps in, we stopped.

"Oh Carrie." Farin gasped. "It's beautiful."

I smiled. It was as lovely a spot as I remembered. The river was wider here, about twenty or thirty feet from one bank to the other. The moonlight shined so beautifully against this nearly tranquil part of the swiftly running water. Trees lined the river very closely on both sides up and down from this clearing. Here, however, was a wide opening on our side of the bank, as if it were planned.

"Take off your shoes." I whispered reverently as we stood in awe of the natural beauty of this place. We both took our shoes off and left them there. The stones were pretty smooth, so they didn't hurt too badly on our bare feet. I led her by the hand to the place I wanted to show her.

It was a huge rock growth, relatively flat at the top. It protruded out into the river, forcing it's flow to turn a corner, and then create this wider, deeper bit that I had swam in as a child. It was perhaps twenty feet wide and about six feet up from the bank. It seemed so much bigger as a child. But it was perfect still for this.

"How did you know about this place?" Farin whispered.

"My dad used to bring me here." I smiled. I guided her with me to the rock and we stood looking straight down at the water. "I used to swim here while he fished."

I didn't really want to think of my Dad, I mean, he pretty much abandoned us, though I wasn't really angry with him anymore. Still, it was a little melancholy to think back on when he wanted me. I sighed and allowed a tear for him. Just one.

I turned and thrust the blanket out and laid it down on the rock. I'm not sure what I would have done if there hadn't been one in Brad's car. I guess we would have just walked a bit and headed back to the car for this.

We sat down on it and looked at each other smiling. "Carrie, this is a beautiful place. I'm so glad you shared it with me."

"Farin, you are a beautiful person and I'm so glad for everything you shared with me." I grinned.

Blame it on the long night or the moonlight, but we didn't really feel like talking anymore. We reached for each other and kissed softly. My hands held her so close, my right hand entwined in her long silky hair, my left on her lower back. Her hands rested similarly on my body.

It was one continual kiss. Just enough tongue, the perfect amount to keep our lips lubricated as they moved against one another. We sighed and moaned and we both cried, not out of any sadness, but the happiness we both found in this moment. An eternity of seconds later, and I wasn't timing the extraordinarily wonderful kiss, our lips parted oh so softly and we brushed one another's tears away laughing at ourselves for being so silly.

"We are going to make love Carrie and it is going to be wonderful." Farin smiled. "But..." She frowned slightly.

"I know. I will face your sister when the time comes. I don't care. Don't stop tonight okay? It would just ruin everything." I smiled and she smiled with me.

I was glad she brought it up. It would have seemed dirty of me to bring it up. But it was very good that we got that out of the way before we started, it would have been so awkward later.

I stood up and Farin made to stand up as well. I held my hand out to her. "Just, let me do this." I smiled and she sat back and watched. I brushed my shoulders down and let them slide slowly down my arms. I wasn't teasing, but I wasn't rushing either. I wanted to show her a fraction of the wonder I felt the first time she undressed for me.

I moved slowly and deliberately, slipping my dress, Julie's dress actually, down over my breasts, but holding it from falling swiftly to the ground. I stopped at my breasts and watched her watching me. She smiled widely.

"You look so beautiful with the moonlight behind you Carrie. I wish I had a camera to keep this vision forever." She whispered. "Okay." She looked me in the eyes. I let the garment fall, not all at once, but I didn't continue to tease her like she had done to me. I allowed it to slip from my fingers gently bunching on the ground and I leaned over and straightened it out and set it on the rocks by our blanket.

I stood then and let her gaze at me awhile. I knew she would stop when she was ready. Farin followed every curve of my body, not impatient at all. I smiled widely as I watched her eyes gliding from one part of my body to the other. Finally she looked me in the eyes and smiled. "Thank you." She whispered.

I offered my hands and she took them and I helped her to her feet. "Let me?" I asked as I reached behind her and found the zipper pull and slid it down. She wrapped her arms around my waist and held me, resting her cheek against my head. Of course with about four inches of height difference, my lips rested just above her breast, which was lovely. I kissed softly and having unzipped her dress, let it fall down over her shoulders and breasts and to the ground.

I leaned over and she stepped out of it carefully and I laid it on top of Julie's dress. She stood there in a matching green bra and bikini panty. I swear the girl could have been a model for Victoria's Secret if she had wanted to. But, my opinion is quite biased, as I have been told.

She smiled as I looked her body over and then met back with her and we kissed again. A bit more tongue and passion this time. It was obvious what we were going to do and we both looked very forward to it happening. As we kissed I felt her back for the bra clasp and flicked it open, feeling her breasts fall against me.

I slid the straps off her shoulders and just let it go, knowing that when we parted, gravity would let those gorgeous breasts fall naked against me. I kissed her, holding her face in my hands and pulled my lips away to kiss down her body. As I had known, her bra slid down to land between us. I kissed her breasts lovingly as my hands felt their way down her body and my fingertips slid along the waist band of her panty.

I suckled her right nipple as I slid my fingertips inside and then slowly pushed down, my lips kissing softly down over her flat body and abs as I pushed them below her knees and let them fall. I kissed her softly on the pussy, right on the middle and then worked my way back up to her mouth again, my hands caressing over her thighs, her ass and her back until I held her close.

If you had seen us as a shadow in the moonlight, you would have wondered what you were seeing. We were pressed so tightly, it was as if there were one body instead of two. She bent at the knee just a little to match our mouths perfectly. Our breasts were pressed in between us as we hugged so tightly. My right thigh was between hers, and her left thigh between mine. We held each other, left hands holding our upper backs together, right hands free to explore each other, squeezing asses, sliding softly over each curvature of our backs.

And we kissed and we kissed and we kissed. We had nowhere else to be and no time restrictions as to when to be there. We just held each other and shared a million kisses that all combined into the longest, most loving kiss of my life.

It was like floating on air, so gently we moved to lie down on the blanket. Our lips barely left each others as we lay down next to each other, on our sides. We slipped our bodies apart and explored one another with our hands as our tongues continued a slow, soft dance in one another's mouths.

I moaned slightly as her hands felt my breasts, squeezing so softly, tracing little circles around my nipples which had stiffened with the cool breeze and arousal. I had my own hands upon her perfect mounds, closing my fingers to gently squeeze her nipples between them. I elicited a moan from her loving lips.

Almost simultaneously, we let our hands slip lower, crossing one another's hips and delving down over flat, heaving flesh. I looked into her eyes as my fingertips explored her and she likewise let her fingers caress the moist lips between my thighs.

We still did not rush into anything. We caressed and held one another, not penetrating or going straight for one another's clit, just rubbing so gently and moaning and kissing into one another's mouths.

"Oh Carrie," She moaned aloud, leaving my lips.

"I love you Farin." I panted and we reconnected our lips again.

Our tempo slowly gained momentum and the speed and urgency ever so slightly rose faster and faster. I could feel my juices beginning to flow steadily, oozing onto my thigh. I likewise felt her sweet excitement on my fingers as we began to slide into one another's slits.

We began to kiss harder and pant heavily into one each other's mouths. I sucked her tongue, she returned the act on mine. We began sliding a finger inside each other, penetrating and shaking with excitement. We pressed palms and thumbs to clits. We held one another's heads as we kissed and kissed.

The probing and rubbing became faster and faster and more urgent with every passing second and a week of frustration all boiled up around me and I felt my orgasm roaring towards a head. We were thrusting our hips at one another. We thrust fingers deeper and rubbed harder and kissed rougher.

Our chests heaved, our bodies quaked. We looked into one another's eyes and there was love and lust that simultaneously blurred and brightened our vision. And then, we shuddered together in overwhelming climax.

"Oh Farin!" I screamed out. My body shook violently. Her cum exploded around my fingers and mine all over her hand. I came and came and came so hard, so long. I moaned and shouted out in climax for the entire world to hear. I shook and shook, long after her own orgasm had edged away, I kept writhing and whimpering and moaning. She rode it with me, recovering softly from her own pleasure and helping to continue mine.

It was like a dam that had been holding back a year of rain and had just burst open, releasing a flood of orgasmic bliss. I kept shivering and shaking and cumming. My eyes rolled back into my head, my lips trembled and began to make soundless attempts at screams of ecstasy.

I don't know how long I lay there, but when this orgasm finally completed its hold on my body, I fell, quite spent into her arms. I was panting for breath and when I reopened my eyes and saw hers looking back at me, I smiled so widely.

"Oh Farin, that was the most incredible..." I couldn't finish, she was on me again, kissing me and I was kissing her back and it was so wonderful. It was softer now, gentler kisses, tasting one another's lips. We kissed and hugged one another and at some point, I drifted off to a very content sleep.

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,332 Followers