Darla's Games Day 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,337 Followers

"She's definitely not having a bad time." The biker girl laughed.

We all went into the kitchen and Darla stuck the bags in the refrigerator. "Nope, she loves to run around naked." Darla laughed.

I looked to Farin and she looked sad for me. Her face was somewhere between pity and hopelessness for me. I wanted to say something, but what was there to say?

The blonde eyed me up and down, cracking open a beer and taking a deep drink from the can. "She's precious." The woman smiled at me. "Where did you get her?"

"It's a long story." Darla mused, opening her own beer and having a drink. "But there are plenty more where she came from." Darla laughed.

I was mortified. They are standing there drinking a beer and talking about me like I am not standing right there. Again, words escaped me and I stood there in silence.

The blonde biker stepped towards me and I reflexively backed out of her way, thinking she was leaving the kitchen for the bathroom. I was wrong. She stopped right in front of me and grabbed my breasts!

"What the fuck?" I yelled and backed away to the table.

Darla laughed. Farin went to intervene on my behalf. "What do you think you are doing?" She yelled at her.

Darla snapped at Farin. "Do you want to go home Farin?"

She looked at me and I shook my head vigorously. I was afraid of this woman and I wanted Farin there to protect me.

"No, but I don't want some stranger feeling up my girlfriend either." She snapped at Darla.

"I got ya." Darla smiled aggressively at her sister. "Barb, my sister doesn't want you to feel her girlfriend up anymore." She smirked to the biker girl.

Barb, I knew her name now anyway, turned to Farin, not hard since she was right next to me and practically in her face. "If I were you little sister, I'd sit my ass down in the chair. Better yet, why don't you go in the other room? We aren't going to hurt her..." She turned to me and winked, "much." She licked her lips at me and I whimpered.

"Darla," I couldn't stay quiet anymore. "Please don't do this. I'm sorry, please let me make it up to you, but don't let her touch me." I was not about to suffer at the hands of a stranger. Well, at least not if I could stop it.

"Carrie," Darla said, "Do me a favor and shut up."

"So what are we doing little sister?" Barb asked Farin, getting in her face. "You going to sit and watch like a good girl or do I have to put you in the other room?"

I had to admit, Barb towered over us and had tattoos and looked pretty tough. I edged between them. "Leave her alone." I told her.

Barb laughed. She grabbed my breasts and squeezed them hard until I moaned in pain.

Farin shoved her, and Barb stumbled backwards. "Stop it!" She yelled at her.

Barb looked at Darla and Darla sighed and nodded and they both rushed at Farin. "NO!" I screamed and ran at them. With my hands cuffed behind me I wasn't much a threat and they just knocked me to the floor. Fortunately, I was able to swing my body around in time so that my shoulder took the impact instead of my face.

They grabbed my screaming Farin and shoved her into a chair and as Darla held her down, Barb tied her up.

"Get the fuck off me!" Farin screamed. "I will fucking kill you Darla, you let me go now! I swear I will tell mom!"

Barb laughed. "What the hell is mom going to do to a grown woman?" She quickly tied Farin's wrists together behind the chair and then proceeded to tie both feet to the chair legs.

"You fucking bitch!" She spat at Barb. "You touch me and I will call the cops! You hear me?!" She screamed. And then she really screamed at the top of her lungs. "Help!"

Darla grabbed her mouth with her hand and muffled her cry. "Get a couple of ball gags, from my bedroom." She told Barb. Barb ran off and came back a few seconds later with two balls attached to straps. It wasn't too hard to figure out what they were for.

They gagged Farin as I was still using my head to get to my knees and then trying to stand up without the use of my hands. "You fucking bitches!" I screamed. But, there was little I could do to help and I knew it.

"Oh good, the slut is back on her feet." Barb laughed and walked over to me with the ball gag. I stepped away from her until she backed me against the kitchen counter and she roughly grabbed my hair and pulled my head back until tears flooded my eyes and my mouth was forced open.

She pushed the ball gag in and strapped it roughly to my head. "Ahh, blessed silence." She laughed and grabbed my nipples and twisted them hard. I screamed into the gag, and it came out for sure, but not loud enough to alert the neighbors.

"Who's the fucking bitch?" Barb sneered at me. I looked over at Farin; she was alone now, strapped to the chair and gagged. Darla had left the room. Farin was crying as she watched me. I knew exactly how she felt.

I didn't have long to concentrate though as Barb maliciously twisted my nipples the other way.

"UNGMFFFUKKK" I screamed into the gag, tears of pain flushing my vision.

Barb got right in my face as she twisted my nipples harshly. "So sweet." She whispered and licked my cheek. I yanked my face away and she twisted harder again.

"OHMYFGGGDD!" I yelled into the gag, my knees buckled and I screamed anew as she held me up by my nipples.

"Come on bitch." Barb smiled and started to back up, leading me into the kitchen by the nipples. I followed her; I had no choice if I wanted to keep my nipples attached. Tears of pain streaked down my cheeks as she pulled me over the edge of Darla's table right in front of Farin.

"Good girl now keep your face and tits on the table and stay there. If you move before we get back, you will be sorry." Barb placed a hand on my back and pushed down until my breasts were pressed flat against the table and I turned my face towards Farin. She swatted me hard on the ass and walked down the hall where I assume Darla went.

I started sobbing. Farin was crying too. We couldn't talk; we could only stare at each other so close and so unable to help one another. They weren't gone very long. I heard muffled talking from down the hall, but couldn't make out any words.

We heard the clicking of their shoes coming down the hall and I remained there facing Farin, afraid to look the other direction. Farin's eyes snapped open wide and I cringed. I couldn't bear to look.

"Come on Carrie. Let's get you cleaned up." Darla laughed.

I turned and saw her holding what looked to be about a gallon sized pink bottle in her hand with a long tube at the bottom and an odd apparatus at the end. I knew it was an enema bottle, but instead of the nozzle, like mine had at home, there was a red balloon. Attached to the balloon were a small black hose and a little black ball.

I was roughly pulled to my feet by the two women and ushered down the hallway as Farin moaned out from behind her gag. They led me into the bathroom and pushed me to my knees, over the toilet. Barb pushed down so my chest rested on the toilet lid and held me there.

I watched in horror as Darla ran the water in the tub, waiting for it to warm before putting the bottle under it and filling it up. When it was about half way full, she squirted a drop of liquid soap into it and then filled it the rest of the way until soapy bubbles overflowed from the top. She then closed the top and hung the huge container from the shower rod.

I sobbed. She was going to put all that water inside me and I knew how uncomfortable just a quarter of that size was in my bowels. Darla then took a tube of jelly and applied it to the red balloon covered nozzle. I started to panic and bucked up against Barb's hand.

She laughed and sat on my back, facing my ass and grabbing a cheek in each hand, spread my ass cheeks. "Stop struggling, you can't stop it, may as well relax and make it easy on yourself." Barb chuckled.

"Tonight is for punishment little girl." Darla began and she slowly pushed the nozzle into my ass. I squirmed; it was a bit wider than the thin nozzle I used at home. It wasn't unbearably wide, but noticeably wider. I stopped squirming when she stopped pushing and I panted, my breath heavy in my compressed chest, due to the weight Barb had on my back.

"It's really too bad, I was going to reward you today. You had such a good day yesterday. You were so responsible and so compliant. But you just had to have that orgasm didn't you bitch?" Darla snarled and smacked my ass hard.

"Well, perhaps after tonight, you will learn." Darla grinned as I sobbed. She showed me the black ball as I looked back at her through tear filled eyes. She smiled maliciously and squeezed it.

I groaned loudly through the gag. It was expanding inside my ass. The ball was filling the balloon and she pumped it again. "OMMMMFFGDDD" I grunted into the gag.

"I know you don't want to believe this right now." Darla smiled at me, "but I am doing you a favor." She pumped it again and I kicked my feet trying to get away, but the stretching in my ass would not be appeased.

I started wiggling my ass in circles as if it would somehow dislodge the intrusion that was stretching my anus and causing such extreme discomfort. They laughed at my efforts. I moaned and screamed into the gag, only eliciting louder laughter for my signs of pain.

"I'd say that will keep you watertight." Darla laughed. Then she flicked a nozzle release and I felt it rushing in. At first, it wasn't so bad, I had, after all taken water back there before, but soon, it was beyond anything I had held before and I could hear it squelching loudly. My eyes rolled up into my head and I was breathing so hard and fast from my nose it sounded like I was wheezing.

I began to shudder and shake; the water kept coming and coming. I swear I could feel it stretching my bowels and then my stomach. When I knew it must be empty, there was no way I could take anymore, I found out how wrong I was.

"Half way there now little girl" Darla giggled.

I shook my head no and started kicking my feet again to get away. Barb let go of my ass cheeks and grabbed one ankle and Darla forced the other one up. Now Barb held my ankles and sat on my back, her feet on the floor. She had to lean back to keep my overbalanced weight from falling off the toilet.

"Wooo, it's like riding a horse!" Barb laughed as I shook and tried to do anything to get her off me.

The tears of fear became tears of humiliation, which then turned to a constant flow of tears of pain as the water kept coming and coming. I swore I would burst open at any moment, my stomach felt full, but the flow never stopped. I stared down at the floor and winced as the pain continued to get harsher and harsher.

"Almost there." Darla chirped. "Just another quarter left it feels like. Here, it seems to be slowing, I'll speed it up."

I felt a rush of water then and my eyes flew back to her. She was squeezing the bag and forcing it faster, causing me to grunt in a painful cramp that was more agonizing than any had I ever felt before. I groaned and grunted and cried pitifully. The pain and the cramping that ensued were unbearable. I swear I could feel my belly hanging below me.

When Darla had nursed every last drop out of the hideous bottle, she flicked a switch and slowly withdrew the nozzle, leaving the horrible balloon holding in the water. "Nice." Barb commented on the devious weapon.

She released my feet and they fell to the floor. Then Barb got up and grabbed my hair and pulled me roughly to my feet. I looked down instinctively and what I saw was beyond my wildest horrors.

My stomach looked like I was pregnant. It was bloated and distended and the water sloshed so painfully I thought I would surely die. I was cramping and in a constant state of terrible discomfort.

Tears fell until I thought there could surely be none left, but I was wrong. Darla grabbed my nipple and held a clover clamp in her other hand. She looked me in my tear filled eyes and smiled malevolently as she oh so slowly released the spring and I groaned anew as the pain swirled into my nipple.

My knees began to buckle, but she held the chain and the pain caused me to stand up straight.

"Oh that is delicious." Barb grinned, licking her lips. "Let me try." She grabbed the other clamp with her left hand and my breast with her right and squeezed it roughly. She looked me in the eyes as she surrounded my nipple with the clamp and licked her lips as she slowly released it.

I swooned and started crumbling again, but the bitch grabbed the chain and tugged upwards. I screamed into the gag and followed until she had me on my tip toes. "Let's play puppet!" Barb cheered. Darla laughed.

She slackened the chain until I was on my flat feet again and then she smiled at me. "When I pull up on your right nipple, you lift your right foot up and forward and hold it there. When I release, you lower your foot. Same thing applies to the left nipple. Ready?"

Like I had a choice, she tugged up on my right nipple and I lifted my right foot, screaming in pain. She held it there and I suffered to maintain my balance on one foot. Then she let go. She walked me like this all the way back out to the kitchen, where Darla had gone ahead of us and was making some preparations.

Farin was a sight. She was crying and wriggling and screaming into her gag at her sister. I hesitated and thought Barb would rip my nipple clean off as she walked me into the room.

On top of the table was a huge five gallon bucket. This was disgusting, they were going to make me release into it. Then Darla came back into view grinning at me. "New game Carrie." She laughed. She placed a board across the top of the bucket and strapped it down with duct tape. Then she took a dildo, I guess it was about six inches long, and taped it to the board.

She explained, "Barb and I are going to play some games with you. I know that water is bad now, but it will keep getting worse. The cramping is going to be so very painful. I had to think about this a long time, but I decided the best thing I can do to you to make you never forget to obey me again, is to take away your virginity. Thing is, I'm not supposed to do that, so I am going to let you have the option to do it yourself."

Farin screamed into her gag. Darla turned to her and laughed. "Yes little sister, I know you wanted it for yourself, but oh how precious it will be when she remembers for the rest of her life that she took her own virginity away while we watched. At least you get to see it."

Barb tugged on the chain towards the table and I refused to move. She tugged again and I winced and screamed, but refused to go to that horrible game.

Darla continued. "I guess you get the idea. I am going to put you on this dildo, just the tip and at the base of the board; I will mount the release to that balloon in your ass. All you have to do to get the water out is let yourself down. Of course, you will lose your precious virginity on the way, but at least the pain in your stomach will go away with it."

"She doesn't seem to want to play." Barb laughed as she tugged and tugged on my nipples with the vicious chained clamps.

I screamed at her and shook my head. "No!" I screamed into the gag. "I'm so sorry, please Darla, PLEASE!" But all that came out was a long line of saliva and "Nmp Mfffmmmgaa mfff."

When I refused to move as my nipples were nearly ripped off, they picked me up. I kicked and fought with everything I had. I gave them a fight too. They were both kicked several times before they each hooked a hand under my knees and carried me flailing and kicking to the table.

"Stop it Carrie!" Darla screamed at me. "You are only making it worse."

I didn't care, I screamed and kicked and fought until they had me on the table and I lurched forward, not caring that I was probably going to bash my head on the floor in the process. Finally, sensing this wasn't going to work, Barb through me over her shoulder and Darla said, "Fine, we will play it that way then, be right back you bitch and you are going to regret this I promise you."

She left and came back with all sorts of horrible things. First she cuffed my ankles and thighs. Then she fitted my waist with a thick, leather belt with rings in it. She then cuffed my ankles to my thighs and they laid me on the table, thrashing all the while.

They rolled me onto my face and knees and Darla got the bucket. My ass in the air, I wiggled around wildly, but to no avail. She ran a chain around the board and clipped one end to the belt on the side. Then she lined the dildo up with my pussy.

I screamed and thrashed as best I could, which wasn't much. She smacked my ass hard. "Carrie, if you thrash you are going to cause me to break your virginity. Now, I am giving you a chance to save it, take it or I swear it's done and if it breaks while I set this up, there is no reason for me to release the water, so I'll have to think of another game we can play."

I sobbed, but I sat still. She pushed the head of the dildo into my traitorously wet pussy and put the board flush with my ass. Only an inch was inside, but as she chained the other side to my waist, I realized, that was enough to keep it imbedded inside me.

They released my ankles from my thighs and basically lifted me up so the bucket was beneath me. Oh, the cramping as the water sloshed around was agonizing. I was forced with bended knees, hovering over that terrible device. I cried openly, tears flooding down and plopping over and over again against the plastic of the bucket.

There was no way I could hold out like this. My legs were already aching, the muscles tensing from the awkward crouch. That dreadful dildo inside me, oh God it felt so good and horrible. Darla was evil. She was surely the devil come straight from hell to punish me for sins I was yet to commit.

As I whimpered there, Darla attached the release to the board at the base of the dildo. I watched in horror as her evil game unfolded before my eyes. How could anyone be so maliciously inventive?

"Okay." Darla smiled as she finished setting her game board into place. "Now, Barb here is a good friend of mine and, something you should appreciate Carrie, a very talented artist. But unlike you, she doesn't use paper for her art. She uses human bodies."

"The game Barb and I are going to play is simple. We will both pick something from her book of tattoos, or she might just draw one of her own. We are going to let Farin pick the one she likes best and put it on your body. This has nothing to do with the game at hand. We will keep playing even if you end this game now, but it gives us something to do while we wait." Darla smiled at me.

I sobbed and Farin screamed anew. My stomach was in agonizing pain. It hurt so badly, each cramp becoming more and more intense as time went by. Each moment wore upon the strength of my legs as I hovered over that dildo and the freedom from my cramping. I whimpered and sobbed and fought with everything I had to keep my legs up.

"Okay," Darla began thumbing through the pages of one of two identical books. "Oh yes, I like this one." She pointed at a tattoo of the word SLUT in quite artistic color and style and showed it to me. I shook my head and whined.

"Nice," Barb smiled. "I kind of prefer this one." She showed me a similarly colorful design forming the word WHORE. I screamed. It was a loss either way.

They showed them to Farin. "Well Farin, which would you rather see on your love's ..." Darla began. "Hmm, Barb, we should decide where they go first perhaps. How do you suppose we should do that?"

It sounded so rhetorical, so planned, but I couldn't concentrate on much beyond the dildo that had my juices steadily coating it, the pain in my belly and the aching in my legs.

They both acted pensive for a few moments while I agonized over their sick game. "I know!" Barb said at last. "Let's let Carrie decide!" She laughed.

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,337 Followers