Darla's Games Day 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,331 Followers

Darla laughed. "How can she? She is gagged."

"Well, as I see it, we can do shoulders, arms, wrists, breasts, ass, lower back and pussy. That is eleven, which is perfect, assuming we count both ass cheeks as one. Two dice and we can number from two to twelve what they will be." She smiled. "Oh! Hey, I just happen to have something like that ..." She fumbled through her tattoo book. "Right here!"

I rolled my eyes at the act. She had a piece of paper numbered two through twelve in the precise order she had just said, labeling each number with a body part. Still, I was in far too much discomfort and worry to truly enjoy the eye roll.

"Now, if we could only think of a way for Carrie to roll the dice," Barb pondered with a finger to her mouth. "Oh!" She jumped and I almost fell back onto the dildo from the suddenness of her move. "Let's use her tits, like this!" She grabbed the chain and pulled my nipples up roughly and I screamed. She pulled until my breasts were out almost straight, then set one die flat on each breast and released.

I swooned and my feet shook. The dice clattered down to the inside of the bucket and rolled out an eight. "Eight, we will start with the left breast. Okay pick Farin."

Farin sobbed. She shook her head no. "Okay, Farin doesn't want to play, I guess we will just do both." Darla smiled. Farin's eyes went wide and she stammered into the gag.

"Sorry sis can't hear you." Darla laughed. She turned to Barb, "Do both and maybe next time Farin will play too."

I cried as she took a paint brush and began dipping it into various colored paints. I looked for her tattoo needle but didn't see one. Darla and Barb laughed. "Consider this a warning Carrie, a long lasting lesson. I won't have her do an actual tattoo this time, just henna, which you will find lasts a week even with scouring."

She worked and Farin and I sobbed. She held my breast in one hand and painted away with the other. She was very talented. I suddenly had a horrible cramp and I moaned piteously to their amusement. Barb pulled the brush away so as not to disturb her work.

When she had finished, the word SLUT appeared on the top of my breast. It was horrible. She then held my breast up and painted WHORE under it. I sobbed and shook. I couldn't stand having to watch them mark me like this.

She at least had the decency, if you could call anything they did decent, to place the words in such a way that they could be covered by adequate clothing. Still, there was no way I would be wearing a bikini anytime soon.

"All done." Barb winked at me and slapped my ass. She then took the dice and I shook my head no, but they just laughed. She lifted the chain and I screamed anew. Then she placed the dice on my breasts and let go. The dice crashed into the bucket and rolled out a four.

"Left arm." Barb smiled. "I know just the thing." She pointed to a big red heart that had DYKE written across the middle.

"Hmm." Darla mused. "Oh, I like this." She showed me a picture of a pussy opened wide with a drop of secretion dripping seductively from the tip of its hole.

Another tremendous cramp rocked through me and I shuddered. "Oh God!" I moaned into the gag, they were getting worse every second.

"Which one Farin?" Darla asked, "You can nod your head at your favorite."

Farin sobbed and nodded at the heart. I moaned, but knew she did it so I wouldn't have two tattoos instead of one. My legs were really starting to ache. The pain in my stomach was getting more unbearable by the minute, and my pussy was dripping like a sieve. I could feel it trickling around the head of that horrid dildo.

Barb and Darla giggled as she transformed my upper right arm into a canvas and painted the dyke heart there. I moaned and shuddered. It was all too much. I wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer. The humiliation and the pain, it was just, too much.

I started to think of lowering my legs, just getting it over with. Darla caught my look of surrender and smiled. "Go ahead Carrie, it will feel so much better."

Barb kept painting my arm. She slapped my ass hard. "Hold still. If I fuck up I am doing both."

I cried and cried. Darla taunted me. "Still want to cum slut?" She whispered. "Still want to disobey me and cum? Go ahead, fuck yourself on that dildo."

I grunted and clinched my eyes and regained my resolve. I shifted my feet and it helped my aching legs a little. The pain in my belly, however, was still getting worse. It felt like someone was stabbing knives into my belly now, the cramps were so bad.


"All done." Barb smiled with a whack on my ass.

I whimpered as she grabbed the chain again. I didn't scream this time; I no longer wanted them to get the satisfaction. I just squealed a little as she pulled up, leveled my breast, placed the dice in position and released.

"Nine." Barb cheered when the rolling stopped. "Oh I do love doing breasts." She smiled at me.

Barb started drawing away. Darla held up a picture that showed two women going down on each other in a sixty-nine, one would be above my nipple, the other below. Barb showed me her own work, which was a spiraling circle of ivy, ending in a phallic looking flower where my nipple would be. Entwined in the ivy, only discernable at close view, were the words, 'Slutty little lesbian fuck toy.'

I whimpered. Was there no end to this humiliation? Another powerful cramp coursed through my body and my legs shook violently as I leaned forward and groaned.

Farin selected the ivy and Barb set to work as Darla taunted me. "Oh Carrie, just imagine if anyone sees this lovely art, they will all no what a lesbo whore you truly are. Just do it Carrie, I hate to see you in so much pain. Go ahead little girl, fuck yourself. You can do it."

I looked to Farin, I couldn't take much more. She whimpered to me and shook her head no, as if to encourage me, but I could tell she felt as beaten as I did.

Barb was very thorough in her work, she used the chain to move my breast this way and that as she painted each delicate stem and leaf of ivy around my breast. The words were all there, at least from what I could see on the top side. She ended with the bright red phallic flower centered on my nipple.

My legs shook a little. My thighs were in agony. There was no way I could make it much longer and they seemed intent upon going through all eleven tattoos. I looked to Darla and screamed. "Please oh God please let me down." I mumbled and spit and drool cascaded down my chin to plop into the bucket.

"Just do it Carrie, take your virginity, and take it as your own forever." Darla smiled.

I screamed. No, it shouldn't be like this. My virginity was not going to be lost in a sick game. This was horrible. I shook and grimaced in pain and agony.

"Look at yourself Carrie." Darla sneered. "The dildo is absolutely covered in your cunt juice. You are a filthy little slut. You love this. Just do it. Just bend your knees and fuck yourself. Become a woman."

Barb joined in. "Oh please do it Carrie. I have never seen someone take their own cherry." Then she turned to Darla, "You should really get a camera and save this moment, it only happens once."

Darla smiled and pulled out a camera from her pocket. "Way ahead of you Barb." She snapped a picture of me and set the camera down on the table.

"Please Darla!" I screamed into the gag, all sound a muffled torrent of meaningless sounds. I couldn't take it. I was losing. It hurt so badly.

"Such a slut," Darla teased seductively. "Go on Carrie, do it and your pain will stop. Fuck yourself whore."

I winced sharply. My legs were shaking now. Oh it hurt so badly. I needed it to stop, the cramps to go away. I looked at Farin and cried out in anguish. She shook her head violently and screamed at me not to. I couldn't make out her words, but I knew what she was saying.

"Fuck yourself Carrie." Barb said sweetly. "Come on you lovely little lesbian, you have to lose it sooner or later. Do it to yourself. Do it for yourself."

I screamed. They had to stop this. This game had gone too far. I started pushing back.

"Yes!" Darla exclaimed. "She is going to do it." She got her camera out and aimed it at me.

I looked into Farin's eyes. At least there was love there, not like these two malicious bitches. "I'm sorry." I whimpered. "I love you Farin." I spit and gargled into the gag.

She shook her head softly and I knew the garbled noise from her gag were "I love you too."

I lowered myself. I felt the dildo going deeper, touching me, pushing at my hymen and I sobbed as I let go and plunged downward. The water splashed and flowed loudly into the bucket. Oh God, it was such a blessed relief. The pain washed from my guts as the water drained in a rush to escape where it should never have been.

I screamed out in defeat and couldn't bear to look down. It was gone, my virginity that I had saved for someone special for so long, gone forever. I wept and screamed and cried and the pain that left me was so great, and the humiliation so thorough that I came.

I'm not sure that they knew it, I certainly couldn't voice my enjoyment of this tragic act, but I orgasmed as the flood left my body. Darla and Barb were laughing at me. They laughed in near hysterics at me for demeaning myself for the sake of their game. I didn't care. I hated them and I always would, but I kept my eyes on Farin.

Somehow, looking into her eyes included her, almost as if I had given my virginity willfully to her. She sobbed with me as her eyes never left mine. And though I couldn't hear it, I knew she was whispering "I love you" the same as I was.

The water kept flowing for awhile after the initial rush. I couldn't bear to look into the bucket; it had to be a disgusting sight. I had completely blocked out the jeers and cheers of the cunts who had done this to me. I finally closed my eyes and wept there, resting on the board.

"She still doesn't know." Barb laughed.

Darla was laughing so hard, she had lost her breath. "Oh God." She laughed. "Carrie!" She yelled.

I fell forward and they caught me. It didn't really dawn upon me at the moment, but there was no pain, nothing holding me back and there should have been.

They lifted me up, Barb held me over her shoulder and Darla removed the bucket from the table and set it on the floor. My ass felt so wet from the explosion. They stood me up and walked me over to the bucket and held me there on trembling knees. They wanted me to look. I couldn't. Darla slapped the back of my head.

"Look you ditz!" Darla laughed at me.

I raised my eyelids and they were too filled with tears to make anything out. I leaned and brushed my eyes to either shoulder. And finally, my eyes focused in on the bucket. And I grew so angry at that moment; if I were free I would have killed them both.

There, on the board, on the bucket, was a collapsed dildo. The fucking thing wasn't even real; it collapsed down into an inch long head and rested on the board.

"You fucking dumb ass," Darla laughed, "Don't you think it would have hurt?"

Barb laughed with her. "You are too fucking much Carrie."

I screamed in anger at them. I yanked my arms away from them and screamed and yelled and they just laughed. I raised my leg to kick them and slipped on my unsure, wobbly remaining leg to fall on the floor with a loud splat.

They laughed harder. "I'll kill you!" I screamed into the gag. "I'll kill you both!"

I looked over at Farin and she sobbed for me, but she also looked happy at the turn of events. I broke down and sobbed. I cried and cried as the sounds of their laughter died down and they finally picked me up and carried my limp, shaking body back to the kitchen and sat me in a chair. They cuffed my ankles to the chair and Darla took the bucket to empty it.

I fell forward, face turned towards Farin and cried. Why did they do this to me? Why did they torture me so? I wanted out. I needed out of this evil treatment.

They let me rest a bit after my breakdown. Then they went back to their game on my body. When they had finished, I looked like a total piece of art, horrible lesbian art.

My wrists had black studded cuffs painted on them with SLAVE on the left and LESBO on the right, though the words were subtle and could only be discerned if you looked very close and hard for them.

My right arm had the pussy that Darla liked so much for my left. My shoulders had silhouette pictures of women, the right with a woman tied from wrists and ankles while another woman brandished a whip. The other shoulder had one woman standing while the other serviced her from her knees.

They showed me my ass in a mirror. At first glance, it looked like a long and curly ribbon danced across each cheek, meeting at the lower back in the center. Upon closer examination, you could make out the endless line of women servicing each other with their mouths. My lower back had a huge tramp stamp of a beautiful butterfly, but instead of the insect center, it had a naked woman masturbating one hand on her breast and one on her pussy.

Finally, the entire triangle of my pussy was colored in a menagerie of decadence. Words painted into the picture there. I made out slut, whore and cunt eater before I could read no more. I fell to my knees in tears.

They unchained me then, the sun was set and it was getting late. "Stop the crying Carrie." Darla chided me. "I swear you are such a baby sometimes. Nothing is permanent; all this will be gone in a week or two."

They drug me into a bedroom and tied me ankles and wrists to the four posts. Next they brought Farin in and unchained her and let her go. She ran to me and climbed on me at once, kissing my cheeks and my tears and smoothing my face and hair.

"You two have fun." Darla smiled. "Cum all you want, it will be the last time for a long time for you Carrie." Then to Farin, "Barb and I are going out. You can leave if you want; I have the keys to the locks on Carrie. If you stay, there is a bedpan under the bed if she needs it."

Then, they closed the door and the next sound I heard was Barb's motorcycle starting up.

Farin pulled the gag from my mouth and held my broken face in her hands. I sobbed and she held me. We lay there, she moved until she wasn't laying on me anymore, just her head on my naked chest, looking at my face, which she continued to smooth over and over again with her hands.

She kissed me tenderly and I sighed. "I'm so sorry Carrie." Farin cried. "We should go to Jill. This was just wrong. It's so wrong."

I looked up at the ceiling through tear blurred eyes. "Just hold me Farin, please."

She sobbed softly and wrapped her arms around me and lay with me. I drifted off into blissful sleep.

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,331 Followers