Darla's Games Day 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,337 Followers

Farin pulled some Kleenex from her purse and cleaned me up. "Carrie, I wish I could do it for you."

I looked at her and saw in her eyes that she meant it. "I love you too Farin." I pasted on a fake smile. "Can you just let me know when every hour passes so I have an idea?"

"Sure Carrie." She smiled at me and left.

Why did she push me? I told her I didn't want to and she pushed me into it. I knew she loved me, but damn, couldn't she see how horrible this was? I lowered the blindfold, repositioned my feet and grasped my nipples firmly.

Time edged by. I had no concept of how much time had passed at any given moment. It could have been a few minutes or twenty minutes before I heard footsteps once again. Possibly the worst thing about this whole nightmare was the lack of a base of time.

"I'm just trying on this one dress." The voice said back to an apparent friend outside the changing rooms.

"Not this stall. Not this stall. Not this stall." I repeated the words in my mind over and over again. Fate answered my unspoken prayer and the door next to mine opened and a few minutes later, the girl was apparently satisfied with the fit of her dress and exited the changing rooms.

Time was a horrible and malicious enemy. I would have sworn an hour must have passed by now, but there was no sign of Farin. Footsteps sounded, quite a few of them, accompanied by voices.

"I can't wait to see you in that dress Reese." One voice sounded and I heard the first of three doors close.

"I'm not sure about red." Reese apparently answered. The second door closed.

"Well it should match..." The sound broke off as the third girl opened my stall and I waited for her to scream.

"Should match what Jeanette?" Reese asked.

"Ummm." Jeanette answered, "Your hair." She finished in slow motion.

I waited for her to tell them or say something or scream for what seemed like an eternity. I could feel her staring at me, maybe wondering if I was real. Then, at last, I heard the door lock and felt fingertips tracing over my tattoos.

She was reading the smut written on my body. I could almost hear her lips curl as she understood what I was there for. I heard her undress and awaited her next move. I felt her body moving closer to mine and then her breath on my cheek. She kissed my cheek softly then I felt her breath on my ear.

"Will you please kiss me?" She whispered.

It was almost laughable. I exhaled loudly and instantly regretted it as she began to move away. I couldn't see her, but I reached out for her arm and caught it in my hand. I shook my head yes and directed her towards me.

I could tell, she was very shy. She didn't want to just hump my face, she wanted to enjoy it. She was probably a lesbian in denial, like I had been for the last eighteen years of my life. I felt her lips close in on mine, her breath heavy and hot brushing across my face.

It was very soft. I kissed her tenderly and she actually moaned out loud.

"You okay Jeanette?" The girl from the first stall called.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Jeanette answered, a little too dreamily.

My arms felt my way around her. She wasn't obese, but she wasn't thin either. There was a good bit of her to get my arms around. I pulled her in again and our lips met once more. I extended my tongue into her mouth and damn if she didn't moan again.

I placed my finger to my lips to tell her to hush. It had to sound very bad from the other two girls' stalls. For all they knew Jeanette was all alone in this stall.

On our third kiss, she extended her tongue to my mouth and I sucked it gently and opened and closed my lips against hers. I made it a very tender, but passionate kiss. I hoped it would be a kiss she would remember forever.

The other two girls left their respective stalls and knocked on the door to Jeanette's. "Be right there." She called out and with a final soft peck on the lips, I heard her put on her clothes and open the door and leave.

As those three girls left, I thought of how awful it could have been and how wonderful that girl had been for just kissing me and keeping me her dirty little secret. (Love that song, had to squeeze it in somewhere)

Seconds turned to minutes which turned to hours. Whether time crept by or sped by, I had no idea. I suppose I was quite grateful that it was Sunday and early on a Sunday, so though there were shoppers, there seemed to be a good deal less of them using the changing rooms than I would have thought.

As if in answer to my relief, I heard voices and footsteps approaching the doorway once again. It sounded like two women, not young women, but women in their thirties or forties. It was all just a guess anyway. There was no way to tell.

"Bridgette, there is no way I am wearing a skirt like that. You go on and dress the slut if you like, I'm a bit too old to run about looking like a hooker."

Bridgette, I'll take a wild guess that was her name, replied, "Sara, you truly are old!" And she laughed as she walked into the center changing stall and closed the door.

I felt and heard the footstep like thunder in my head. Yes, Sara was coming to my stall. I shivered hard. I held my nipples as if holding them tightly would somehow take me out of this place. "Oh my God!" Sara said out loud.

"What?" Bridgette replied.

"Girl, what the hell are you doing?" Sara asked me.

"Who are you talking to?" Bridgette asked, exiting her stall and coming over to mine.

"Well, spit it out girl, what are you doing?" Sara repeated.

I heard a loud gasp. "Good Lord! Kids these days!" Bridgette exclaimed.

"I ..." I didn't know what to say, I started to cry. "It's a... a bet" I stammered.

"Well girl, this is insane, you put your clothes on right now or I am calling security." Sara said as she yanked off the blindfold.

"P-please Miss..." I shook violently. "They have my clothes. If I stay here for four hours..." I sobbed again.

"Four hours!?" the two ladies exclaimed together.

Then Sara broke in. "I don't know who is playing these games with you, but you are getting yourself into very dangerous grounds young lady."

She called me young lady. She may as well have said blah blah blah after that, because it was about all I heard.

"Sara!" Bridgette exclaimed. "Stop, you are scaring the poor girl to death."

I felt the woman move my feet off the seat to the floor and then tell me to let go of my nipples and set my hands on my thighs. "Listen dear, I understand. I pledged a sorority back in my day. Nothing this stupid, but I did some stupid things too. Tell me what the rules are and we'll see if we can't find you a way out." She sat next to me and I started to feel a little more comfortable.

"I am just supposed to stay here with my blindfold on and feet on the bench and holding my nipples for four hours. I am only allowed to move them if someone tells me to do so. And I have to go back to that position when I am alone." I blurted out.

"Okay then, easy enough. Sara, give me the skirt you are never going to wear." Bridgette said and she put the blindfold back on. She got up and guided my feet back into place. "Sorry, I can't help with the nipples, but this will cover your waist." She tucked the skirt between my thighs and let it drape down over my belly and pussy.

"Now, I am going to lock the door and climb under it." Bridgette giggled. "You should be safe for the rest of your time. If they say you cheated, you tell them it was my idea entirely, okay?" She patted my thigh, locked the door and I heard her grunting a little as she climbed under the stall door and she and Sara talked about us "kids" on the way out of the room.

Well, I had to admit that this was a pleasant turn of events. I sat smiling to myself and waiting for the time that Farin would return to tell me the first hour was over. Then it hit me. Farin would find the door locked. I am sure she would believe me, but still, I wondered how Darla would react if she found out.

At length, nobody else came until I heard Farin's voice call out to me.

"Hey Carrie." She said, approaching the door. She tried it and it was locked.

"Some women came in and locked the door and climbed under." I said in a hushed voice. I heard her climb under grunting and giggling.

"Okay." Farin said and I heard her climb up next to me. "You know I have to unlock it on the way out though. I won't tell Darla though." She pulled off the blindfold and kissed me.

I kissed her back and soon we were tangling our tongues in one another's mouths. It was getting pretty heavy and she finally pulled away and sighed.

"What?" I asked, seeing the sadness on her face.

"You smell like someone else's pussy." She pouted. "Is it wrong that I want you all to myself?" She giggled.

I looked at her quite saddened myself. "You know I didn't want to." I mumbled.

"I know." She smiled. "Just three more hours and you can take a whole week off your bet."

I forced another smile and we kissed softly and she left me. I blindfolded up and grabbed my nipples and planted my feet on the bench and waited for the next distraction. The waiting for something to happen was almost worse than whatever eventually actually happened.

Almost.

Sometime within the next hour, which I only knew because Farin had not returned yet, things got a little busier. Perhaps it was the fact that this booth was farthest from the door, but I was very elated that most of the people that entered the changing room had selected a booth other than mine.

Still, every voice or footstep that entered made me a panting, nervous wreck. It was absolute torture. I hated Darla for putting me here and hated myself for being here.

Luck could not hold forever, and eventually someone made their way to my stall. It was almost as if they knew I was there, they came straight back to my stall and opened the door and locked it behind them. I heard a rustling of clothes. I felt a hand grab my hair and pull me forward. "On your knees."

It was Courtney, no mistaking the smile in her voice. The simple command given without any true demand, just a soft spoken order that I knew I had to follow. I was almost happy it was her. I mean, at least it wasn't someone new discovering my secret.

I knelt and immediately felt her hands guide my face to her pussy. I wasted no time in servicing her, licking her delicate folds. Knowing the taste of her was comforting. I almost instantly attacked her clit and within a few minutes she was bucking against my face in climax.

She held my face there to lap at her juicy, cum filled twat. Her quivering slowed and finally she finished and said, "Again." In her sing song voice. I instantly went back to the attack, hoping to get her off quickly, but instead of cumming fast, she decided to draw it out and began guiding my face where she wanted, up and down her slit, to tongue fuck her hole and then up again to her clit.

My tongue and jaw were aching eventually, she drove me on like this for a long time. She moaned a lot, but every time she got close, she would pull me back down to her cunt hole again, where I believe I could have lapped forever and she would be able to hold back from cumming.

And so it went, up and down her pussy, bringing her to the edge over and over again. I could feel her thighs trembling against my face. I knew she was going to cum hard and I hoped that somehow she would maintain some decorum and not be too loud. Her juices flooded my throat with their slightly tangy taste.

I suppose it was a combination of my heart pounding and her body against me that made me miss the footsteps, but I definitely heard the light knock on the door. Courtney didn't stop, she held my head there and moaned to the intruder, "Occupied."

A pause later, I heard Farin whisper, "Just two more hours Carrie." And she left.

"MMMM." Courtney moaned. "Just two more hours huh? Think I could keep your mouth busy that long?" She giggled.

I made no attempt to reply. The questions were rhetorical and her continued guidance of my face let me know I was not supposed to respond anyway. I just licked and tongued her as the slut I had become.

"You really disappointed me Carrie." Courtney whispered. "You were supposed to come over Friday night and here it is Sunday and I haven't heard a word from you. As I recall, you wanted me to hurt you."

I moaned involuntarily into her quivering mound. Courtney giggled.

"Well, I'm not really into hurting you right now, just keep licking bitch." There was no malice, just a soft spoken statement that rocked me to my core. I sobbed slightly, not too much, after all, I did owe Courtney for breaking her nose. I licked and licked, swallowing a mouthful of saliva and her juices every once in awhile when it had accumulated in my mouth. Then I would go right back to open mouthed licking.

My jaw ached so much I was in actual pain. My tongue was so sore from being extended inside her, I knew it would be difficult to talk for awhile. Finally, after I have no idea how long, she came and she came hard. Her body fucked against my face violently and she moaned so loud that I was sure the entire store must have heard her.

My face was smeared in her juices and cum as she held me there, cumming and cumming for what seemed to be at least five minutes. "Now be a good slut and clean me up." She finally said in her chipper voice as she finished landing from her orgasmic flight.

I lapped up all her juices until she was bathed in my saliva. She pushed me back finally and told me to "Get back up there. I'll see if I can find you some company. You did a good job Carrie-slut."

Her clothing rustled back on as I climbed unsteadily back onto the bench and she left.

I could smell her so strongly. My face was absolutely drenched in her cum. It assaulted my senses and I wept. 'Two more hours.' I thought to myself.

True to her word, before the next hour was up, I had three more visitors. They were all giggling and laughing at me as they used my mouth to quench their desires. Farin came and told me that I only had one more hour to go and we wept as she stared horrified at my state.

My hair was drenched, cum had run down my chin and glistened on my chest. I looked so pathetic, and though there was no mirror, I knew it. She left and time crept by. Only sixty minutes and I could leave.

I worked two more giggling girls to orgasm, never knowing who they were, but I didn't recognize any of the voices as they called me names and set me to the task of tending to their needs. Finally, Farin returned and took off the blindfold. She handed me my clothes and helped me to dress. I was so tired, so worn, so mind-fucked I could barely move.

When she finished helping me into the preposterously slutty outfit, we exited the booth and into the mall. I couldn't wait to get out of this place. I didn't think I would ever be able to return. My legs ached, my nipples ached, my mouth and my tongue were wracked in pain.

"It was nobody you knew." Farin whispered as we walked through the mall. "I was outside the whole time making sure." I took her hand and gripped it in appreciation.

"Thanks Farin." I sobbed.

We exited the mall amidst a myriad of stares and crossed the parking lot to where Darla waited with Barb. The two of them were laughing. "Well Carrie," Darla smirked as I climbed in back. "You did it. I didn't think you would last an hour. Take a week off your sentence."

My sentence, she called it and she was right. It was an imprisonment without bars, without the usual protection that even inmates at a prison would receive. I sobbed and Farin held me. How had I been reduced to this level?

Barb turned around and watched us for awhile. "So you sucked a few strange pussies." She mocked my pain. "Big deal. Fucking cry baby."

I sobbed louder and Farin pulled me into her arms protectively. "Leave her alone Barb." She growled.

Barb laughed. "What are you going to do about it pipsqueak? You want to go rounds? I'll kick your tiny little ass."

"You common bitch!" Farin hissed. "Just a big fucking bully biker bitch! Fuck you!"

I grabbed her somewhere in the middle and tried to shut her up. I didn't want her to fight for me. I didn't deserve to have her caused any pain. I was in love with her and reduced to a pussy licking slut. I loathed myself.

"Pull over Darla!" Barb screamed. "Time I show your sister a lesson or two."

"No Barb," Darla responded, "Leave it alone. Both of you." She shouted back to Farin.

Barb turned around fuming. Farin was furious too. I just wanted to go home. Soon, my wishes were granted as we pulled up to my house.

"I can't go in like this Darla." I sobbed. "Please let me get my clothes back first."

"Sorry Carrie, already here, now or never babe." Darla smiled at me.

"God Darla, it's her mom." Farin complained. "Have a little compassion."

"Maybe Julie will give you something to wear." Darla laughed, knowing I couldn't let her see me like this.

"Fine you bitch." Farin screamed. She turned to me. "Switch clothes with me Carrie."

She began getting undressed and I did likewise. In a few minutes, with Barb looking at us both in our states of undress and eyed us up like candy, we had completed the change of clothes. Darla popped the trunk and I got out and retrieved my book bag and walked to my house. I went inside and my mom was there in the kitchen. "Where have you been?" Mom asked.

"Sorry," I mumbled. "I was at Rebecca's and then I went to Farin's house."

"Oh. Well I wish you would call next time." Mom grumbled.

"I need a shower Mom, I'll be right back down." I said.

"Julie called three times. She sounded upset." My mom called behind me as I ascended the stairs.

"Thanks." I called back.

I took as hot a shower as I could stand. I washed away the stink of so many pussies and it still smelled. I swear it must have soaked all the way through my nostrils to my throat.

I brushed my teeth for about fifteen minutes and dressed as comfortably as I could. I was due to return to my mom and I certainly did not want her to see my lesbian slut tags all over my body. I looked at my wrists and Lesbian Slut just jumped out at me. I knew it was discreet, but knowing what to look for made it plain as day.

I grabbed a few very dangly bracelets for each wrist to disguise them further and with a final look in the mirror to be sure I looked normal, headed down to my waiting mother. I let out one last deep sigh, trying to gather my story and descended the stairs.

"Carrie," Mom began, "Is something going on with you? You have been acting really strange the past week and I am worried."

Yeah, as I expected, she was going straight to the jugular. No beating around the bush, no pleasantries, just straight to the 'what is wrong with Carrie.'

"Mom, it's been a rough week, but I'm fine really. I mean that fight was pretty, bad, but it has just been the whole joining the cheerleaders thing. I'm not really in shape for it and have been spending a lot of time with them." I responded. I mean, I surely couldn't tell her the truth.

"That may be," She returned, "But Julie was over today and she is really worried about you too. You two are best friends, she seemed really upset and said she didn't know where you were or anything about a cheerleader gathering. So, was there something else I should know about?"

Great, thanks Julie. "No Mom, it was just a few of us, mostly I spent the day with Farin. She was helping me to limber up." I almost laughed, picturing Farin spreading my legs wide so she could get at my pussy. "I'm going to head over and talk to Julie." I said. "We had a fight Friday night and need to talk." I started to get up and head to the door.

"Carrie." Mom said. "Sit back down, we aren't finished."

I exhaled loudly and sank back into my chair. I looked at her. She was really worried. I guess I could understand it. I mean, I used to spend a good deal of time at home with my mom and now, lately, none at all. It had to be a bit of a social trauma.

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,337 Followers