Darla's Games Day 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,324 Followers

She smiled at me when I looked back at her. She had a tear flowing down her cheek. "Thank you." She whispered and she kissed me. She slid her tongue into my mouth, which after what had been in there seemed repulsive in itself. But she didn't care and so neither did I. It almost made the act a shared one with my lover. It made it much better. It made it bearable.

We walked together to Biology and took our respective seats. This time, as I entered, Julie was staring at me. I guess I was smiling when my eyes met hers. She didn't turn away, she looked concerned for a second and then happy that I was okay and then like a light bulb went off in her brain and then angry again. I may have read more into her facial expressions than was really there, but I felt like she knew about Farin and I.

I looked at her pleadingly, begging her acceptance, forgiveness, or anything she would offer. I detected none of them, but at least held her eyes for a few seconds before she turned away, looking not so angry with me, which was a start.

I sat down next to her and looked at her smiling nervously, hoping that it was a step towards being friends again. She kept looking intently at her book and I guess finally felt me staring and turned to look at me. She glared ominously as if to say I had a lot of nerve to look at her. Then, when my eyes saddened, her face softened, though only for a second.

I smiled hopefully, only to see her clinch her eyes shut as if in pain and turn away. I nearly choked as I whispered her name. She turned back to look at me for a second with anger on her face and said, "Not yet." It was something. It was hope. I smiled weakly and we turned to our studies.

It was hard to concentrate. I had no idea what was coming after the bell rang and it filled me with dread and fear. I had a strong feeling that Julie would be there with all the rest of the cheerleaders. I figured they were going to treat me like the lesbian slut that raided their lockers for dirty panties again. I wished this was all over.

After a million horrors ran through my mind of what was in store for me, the bell rang. I went to get up and Julie turned and asked if I were joining them for lunch. I forced a smile and said, "No, I wasn't invited." She looked sad for a second, then just sighed and went back to packing her books. I got up and once out the door, walked quickly and purposefully to the designated bathroom.

Rebecca was already there waiting when I walked into the too familiar stall at the end. Without a word I undressed and started pulling myself into that horrible 'gimp' suit that I loathed. Farin joined us and helped me to strap into everything, including the mask which would hide my identity. She offered me a reassuring smile and kissed me softly before pulling the face mask tightly over my head.

She was much more gentle than Rebecca had been at pulling my breasts through the openings in front. When the outrageous boots were in place and I tried desperately to balance on those six inch heels, I felt a tug and the sound of snaps from behind. Soon my ass was completely exposed to the much cooler air.

The leather suit made me sweat constantly. The heat inside it was stifling and as before, made me feel woozy. I felt my hair pulled through the top of the mask and braided into that horrible handle formation on top of my head. They worked quickly and quietly and I soon heard voices and laughter and the clicks of shoes on the floor as the rest of the cheerleaders poured into the bathroom in smaller groups. They were chattering in excitement about Rebecca's surprise.

"Same as before bitch," Rebecca whispered in my ear. "Any resistance will be met with punishment and I can always reveal your identity if you get out of control. Now be a good lesbo slut and this won't be so bad. Get on all fours and wait for my commands."

I heard the stall door open and Rebecca immediately began to address her audience. "Okay girls, you all know about the panty sniffer. I caught her again and she is here for some more discipline in why she shouldn't be stealing our panties. I told her every time I catch her it will be worse. The bitch just doesn't learn. Or maybe she just likes being abused."

The girls were twittering and giggling amongst themselves. Rebecca continued. "I did promise to leave her virginal cunt alone. Personally, I think it is kind of cool that she will remain a virgin, perhaps all of her life. But, being a lesbian slut like she is, I thought to myself, wouldn't it be the ultimate humiliation for a lesbo to be made to fuck a guy. Well, that is my dilemma and I think I know a way around it. Her ass doesn't have a hymen." She laughed and the others all laughed with her. I even detected Julie's distinctive laugh in with the mixture of others.

"So, I brought this." She showed them something that brought a mixed reaction of laughter and awe. "I actually have five of them so we can all have a turn and just pass off when we get tired. So, let's get started, we don't have a lot of time. Come on out slut."

I stumbled forward, the tears already falling. Someone was going to fuck my ass! It was a revolting thought. Perhaps it would be better if someone just took my virginity than to use it as an excuse to fuck my ass. I considered that for a moment, considered telling her to just do it and get it over with. But, I didn't really want that. I wanted it to be special.

This would not be special, it would be horrible. I cried as I wiggled my hips, crawling out into the open bathroom to the sound of laughter. It assaulted my ears and my brain and I shivered and paused before taking the last crawling moves towards what I assumed was the center of the bathroom floor.

I heard excited whispers and the sound of clothes rustling and it even sounded lick buckles were being jingled and pulled. I had an image of being beaten with belts in my head and I trembled in fear. "I'm first!" squealed one of the girls. I think it was Karen, but I wasn't certain. There was the sound of a camera clicking and I panicked.

Footsteps surrounded me. Some I heard or sensed kneeling around me in a circle to get a closer look. Though I couldn't be certain, it felt like they were all staring at my ass. There was a good bit of commotion, but it was like how you can sense someone looking at you, sometimes enough to make you look back at them to see who it is. I suppose with my eyes blinded, it heightened that innate ability we all have. Rebecca's voice cut through the commotion. "Use plenty of this. For a slut, she is a virgin there too." I felt something warm drip on my ass, right into the crack and I whimpered. Then I felt fingers there, slipping the wetness down my crack and all around my anus. Next, there was the distinct feeling of entry as a thin piece of plastic slid into my asshole and I suddenly felt pressure, like it was squirting something inside my ass.

"Now lay your head on the floor slut and get your ass up high." Rebecca laughed. I sobbed silently as I complied with her instruction. I shook violently as I felt the first touch against my asshole. I knew it was coming by the conversation, but I hadn't quite registered what they were using on me. I figured they must have had dildos or something.

The pressure become stronger and I willed my asshole to relax and accept the intrusion as I wept. "This is so AWESOME!" the girl, who I guessed to be Karen, exclaimed as I felt the tip of the dildo enter my ass. The pain was excruciating, it was as wide as the widest part of the plug they had put up my ass today. "I always wondered what it would be like to have a cock." Laughter followed her last statement.

"You know?" Rebecca chimed in. "She does have another orifice available if anyone wants to use it." I felt a hand grab my handle of hair and haul me up to my hands and knees while Karen held her dildo an inch or two inside my ass. I felt the mouth piece tugged and the snaps open and my mouth was breathing in fresh air.

I knew it wasn't for my comfort and soon was rewarded with a plastic tip of a dildo at my mouth. "Damn straight!" It was Julie's voice and I sobbed around the plastic cock in my mouth. "This must be like what a gangbang is like for guys!" She laughed and the others laughed with her.

The tears burned my cheeks as they laughed at me. The dildo pushed into my ass slowly and I grunted around the one at my mouth as it was driven inwards as well. It didn't take me long to determine that these phalluses were larger than any I had ever seen. The pain, as new depths of my rectum were invaded, was incredible.

Still, nothing could have prepared me for what happened next. Julie, her hand firmly on my handlebar of hair pressed the dildo all the way back to my throat and I choked on it. She laughed! My best friend was choking me and she laughed. Of course, she didn't know it was me, but I had no idea there was this kind of malicious enjoyment in her. You think you know someone for years and years and perhaps never really know them at all.

The dildo in my ass stopped proceeding when Karen's hips pressed firm to my ass and she held herself there by my hips. "You are going to take this in your throat panty whore." Julie laughed. The others cheered.

"Here!" Rebecca laughed and I heard something jingle as it was thrown over my back and caught on the other side of me. I felt a presence on either side of my body.

"Ready Julie?" The voice of Allison from my right side.

Julie laughed. "Do it at the same time."

Addison giggled from my left and said, "On three..."

"One..." I felt Karen start sliding the dildo back out of my ass and felt the presence of someone under me.

"Two..." The dildo slid further from my ass until I felt the bulbous head pressing against my anal ring, a slight increase to the burning at the pressure there. The giggling and mumbling of the girls all around me was hushed but to me nearly deafening.

"THREE!"

I screamed. So many things happened at the same time. I felt a sharp pain in both nipples. As I screamed over the phallus in my mouth, Julie grabbed the back of my head and thrust forward, my throat searing in pain at the intrusion. Karen slammed the cock inside my ass so hard and deep that her hips audibly slapped my ass.

They all started laughing as my body went into a fit of despair. I was trying to scream, but with a plastic cock wedged in my throat, no sound came. The pain burning through my rectum was excruciating again. The twins tugged and yanked the clamps and bounced my breasts together with a light slapping sound.

I was clutching at Julie, gasping for needed air. I felt I would die when she pulled back. I took a sharp intake of breath. "Breathe slut!" Julie laughed and then plunged back into my throat and held it there while my ass was fucked so hard I thought I would die of pain.

Then, to accompany my brutal rape, I felt the harsh flick of leather on my ass. Every time Karen would pull out, I was rewarded by a sharp slap of about a two inch wide piece of leather on each ass cheek. Then it felt like there were two on each ass cheek.

I cried and screamed when I could. Mostly though, I just gurgled around the cock thrust deep inside my throat. It burned so badly and cut off my oxygen and each time I thought I would die, Julie pulled out and gave me a breath of air before forcing that thing into my throat again. Meanwhile, Allison and Addison continued their constant assault on my breasts. Through the cheers and laughter, I heard the distinctive sound of cameras clicking around me.

The girls around started chanting, "Fuck that slut. Fuck that slut. Fuck that slut."

There were the sounds of laughter and high fives and the constant flow of insults. "How disgusting to sniff panties" said one. "What a nasty whore." Said another.

"Karen, we should switch!" Julie laughed.

"Eww gross." Karen laughed. "Let's do it."

The cocks were mercifully pulled from my aching ass and throat and I gained a few seconds to scream out in protest, but could only manage to choke and sputter, my throat too sore to utter a word. The violation of my body started anew. This time, however it was Julie, who wasted no time slamming her dildo up my ass to the hilt and the bitter taste of my asshole on Karen's cock in my mouth.

I sobbed and gagged, as much from the taste of the ass covered cock as the depth to which she shoved it in my throat. The tears that burned my cheeks inside the leather mask were as much from humiliation as from pain. I wondered if all people were this depraved. I mean, here was a group of 'normal' teenage girls, girls my age. I wondered if I would do the same to some poor helpless girl if I were in their position.

But my wonderings were painfully short as Julie pummeled my asshole. Her hands held firmly to my hips as she rammed her body against mine, her cock slamming deep inside and pulling out only to return with a thrust that took my breath away.

And breath was becoming a real issue for me. Karen had taken over from Julie, thrusting her dildo so deep into my throat, I thought she would rip my larynx out. I was gasping every time she pulled it out of my mouth and choking every time she thrust in. My eyes burned with tears from the pain of the throat fuck.

As if this wasn't enough to endure, the twins kept playing roughly with my breasts. Each held a bit of chain that connected to my nipple and they tugged from opposite directions, causing my breasts to slap together. The sound of them slapping was embarrassing. The pain in my nipples was excruciating.

If embarrassment was intended to be a part of this brutal act, it was delivered proficiently. The others around me slapped my ass with leather straps and laughed at me constantly. If the physical pain was unendurable, the emotional distress was unfathomable.

"How do you like my panties now?" I heard and then felt the dildo slide from my mouth and what I assumed to be the speaker's panties were thrust into my mouth in a large wad.

"Look at how her titties bounce" The twins laughed out loud.

"I can't believe her asshole can take all that cock!" Another remarked to the howls of laughter mocking my pain. "We should get bigger ones next time."

"Yeah, everyone get your own and let's see what is the biggest thing we can get up her ass next time!" One of the girls offered to the cheering laughter of all the others.

I sobbed into the panties. I could taste a hint of the owner, but it was far better than that horrible dildo in my throat. The relief was short lived however. "She likes them! The lesbo slut actually likes sucking your panties!" Karen laughed. "This is punishment whore, not pleasure." She yanked them out and started throat fucking me again.

"Okay girls, nice start." Rebecca chimed in. "We have to get moving if we are going to all get a turn. You each get three minutes in her ass and then three minutes in her mouth. Karen, you're out, Julie move to her mouth and Britney, you can hammer her ass for awhile."

Karen's cock left my mouth and Julie's entered it and Britney began pounding my asshole from behind. All nine of them took a turn, even Farin. They fucked my ass and my throat for the next twenty-four minutes straight. All during this, they yanked my nipples, slapped my ass and called me the most degrading things I had ever heard in my life. I wept freely, my tears drenching my face inside the mask. If anyone heard my sobs over the cheering and laughing, they didn't acknowledge it at all.

When they had all finished their turn, the bell rang and they all moaned that it was over. Courtney suggested they all skip class for the rest of the day, but that was thankfully squashed by the reminder that someone would eventually want to use the bathroom. I was relieved, as much as I could be with a sore throat and a very sore ass. I had never taken anything in my throat or ass before today and the repeated fucking had caused me a great deal of pain.

I guess it was good that they were all the same size so once the initial violation was complete, the rest were duplicates of the same. I caught myself rationalizing some acceptance of this rape and I wanted to slap myself for such a horrid thought. My mind was fighting to remain sane while they talked about me and over me. I had them all blocked out.

"That is a great idea Julie!" Rebecca said loudly. I didn't hear the idea, but if Rebecca liked it then there was no way it was good for me.

"Well slut, see you tomorrow for lunch!" Courtney giggled and I heard them all laughing and talking about me as they left. I fell to my belly and cried when I figured I was alone.

"You got this mess?" Rebecca asked.

"Yeah, just go." Farin said with a voice that betrayed her as being on the verge of tears. The door swung again and Farin helped me into the bathroom stall. "I had to do it." Farin whispered to me. "I'm so sorry. It was the worst thing I have ever done. Please don't hate me."

She helped me undress and I was a total mess. My ass was burning so bad, I had to reach back and sobbed louder when I realized how sore my ass was to the touch. My body was aching with the continued beating by those crops. There were red marks all over me. Even though it had been through the leather, the pain had been exquisite, as if my skin had been bare. My throat was so sore, I wasn't sure I could even talk. I didn't try. I just helped Farin to clean me up with paper towels after she locked the bathroom door. She washed my body with cold water from the sink.

It felt refreshing, but something in me had died that day. I stared vacantly at the mirror. I had been ass fucked brutally by my best friend as well as eight other girls. And they all thought that I had wanted it. They thought it was great fun. They were planning to do something to me again tomorrow. I cried until no more tears flowed as I moved my feet and hands for Farin to dress me. My mind was gone.

On some sort of auto-pilot, I made it to class. Just walking, staring vacantly at the passing students. These students had been my equals about ten days ago. They had been friends, colleagues, and some even envious of me. How quickly it had all dissolved.

I sat through Spanish. I couldn't even look at Julie, afraid of the dejection as much as the fear that she would look right through me and know that I was the one she had violated less than half an hour ago. I stared blankly at the teacher, not participating even when class required that I do so.

Julie's voice was distant, but I did hear it as she tried to engage me in practicing the words we were learning. I turned to her, but my mind was still gone from the rape. I wanted to cry, but I felt numb all over. Besides, she would have asked what was wrong. What would I tell her? I was the slut you just fucked in the ass and throat?

I guess she figured it was just the wall between us from my coming out as a lesbian, because she didn't press. She just spoke in Spanish to nobody in particular so the teacher would not bother her. I stared blankly, reliving the horror, the pain in my ass easing from a horrible, continual burn to a throbbing pain.

When the bell rang, I got up in a zombie-like state and made my way to gym class. Julie's locker was by mine, so we shared a silence amongst all the noise around us. I was about to change when Farin grabbed my arm and my gym clothes and laughingly excused us from Julie. She said she needed company in the bathroom. Julie rolled her eyes and moaned as if in pain. Farin escorted me into the bathroom stall to change. I had clean forgotten about the tattoos on my body, thankfully Farin had remembered.

"Carrie?" Farin's voice softly pressed for my attention. I just let her change me, moving when she told me to. I never answered her and barely noticed her crying through my hazed mind. She led me out to the gym.

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,324 Followers