Darla's Games Day 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,337 Followers

"Oh you will, but are you hungry?" Courtney giggled. "It doesn't matter, lie down on your back with your head on this towel."

I backed up and rolled onto my back gently, centering my head on the towel.

"Now, open your mouth wide and keep it open." Courtney instructed. I was already disgusted in anticipation. As I had figured, she popped another strawberry in her mouth and chewed it up. Then she leaned over my face and pushed the chewed up strawberry out with her tongue. Her aim was off and it landed on my forehead.

"Oops." Courtney laughed. I shuddered as the pulpy mess slid down the side of my head.

"Courtney." Farin spoke up for like the first time since we got up there.

"Farin?" Courtney smiled at her. "You come try it. See if your aim is better than mine."

"You push too far." Farin stated. I had to agree, but I wouldn't stop her regardless.

"I told you what your options were Farin. Not participating after opening your mouth is not one of them. So come and spit food into your girlfriend's mouth. Or go downstairs and visit my mom. Do one or the other now. Hell, you two have swapped a lot more than spit, shouldn't be a big deal."

Farin looked at me and I saw a look of ... pity? Disgust? It was hard to tell, but it wasn't love. "Sorry Carrie, I can't ..." she broke off. "I just can't. I'll be downstairs. Courtney, remember, I don't owe you shit so you best ease up a whole lot on my girlfriend."

Now, when Courtney said the word girlfriend, it was mocking. When Farin said it, it was protective, but with a hint that it was burdensome. I was hurt by both of their inflections. Farin left and Courtney spit food into my open mouth and face and made me scoop up what missed into my mouth and eat it. She fed me a lot this way and my face was an absolute mess when she was done. I cried for the second time after swearing to myself that I would not let this bitch make me cry again. It was the most disgusting thing I have ever gone through and I thought for sure that I would vomit about a dozen times. Somehow I fought my gag reflex and did not.

"This is great Carrie, I get the flavor and you get the calories. We'll have to work them off later." She giggled.

Courtney snapped a few pictures during and after. She taunted me the whole time, laughing and spitting food in my face and mouth. When she was satisfied with her pictures she sent me off to shower and I did so gladly.

I'm not sure how long I stayed in the water that I made as warm as my ass could handle, which was not very warm at all. When I finally did come out, there was nobody in Courtney's room. I went over and laid on my stomach and got into my homework. I worked without interruption for about an hour I would guess before Courtney and Farin came in.

Farin was kinda pouting. Courtney was smiling. I was quivering in fear.

"Please Courtney, no more today." I begged.

She laughed and closed the door behind her. "How is your homework coming?"

"I'm nearly done, just a few more science questions. Please Courtney?"

"Finish up, I need to get something anyway." She smiled so sweetly.

I went back to my homework and finished the last few problems. It only took a few minutes and I wish I weren't as quick, but it was too late as I closed up my books and put them in my backpack.

"Now, all you have to do is give me .... Hmmm..." She made a dramatic pause with a finger to her lips as if in deep thought. "five orgasms."

I was almost relieved. Rushing her to five orgasms would take a little while, but at least it wasn't humiliating or painful. What the fuck was I thinking? Being forced to give someone I didn't like that much five orgasms with my mouth wasn't humiliating? I was indeed becoming a slut. Deep sigh.

Then, I noticed she had one hand behind her back and I was apprehensive again. "Do you want any Farin?" she giggled to her. Farin bit her lip to stifle a response and shook her head to the negative.

"Okay then. Spread out that towel Carrie right there by the bed again." She waited for me to comply. "Good girl. Now, take this and center it on the towel, pour some lube on it and mount it. I don't really care which hole, but I think you want to preserve your virginity, so probably the back one." She laughed lightly. It was a dildo. It was a pretty decent length dildo, I'd guess around ten inches, but I didn't exactly have a ruler with me. It was very thin though, much much thinner than the plug or the strap on dildos the girls had used on me earlier that day. My asshole was screaming at me that this was a very bad idea after the pummeling it had taken earlier, but what choice did I have?

I looked to her for the referred to lubricant. Courtney smiled. "Use your spit silly slut. Deep throat it, because it is going deep up your ... well, I assume your ass."

I was repulsed, wondering where Courtney got it and where it had last been used. However, I knew I needed a lot of spit on it so I summoned up as much as I could get in my mouth and opened it around the plastic phallus. I didn't do anything vulgar like give it a blowjob, I just opened my mouth and took it to the back until it hit my gag reflex and just held there letting my saliva build, coat and drip down the fake cock.

"More." Courtney whispered into my ear. She had moved beside me and was leaning in to watch. "Take it into your throat for me Carrie."

I sobbed and pushed down, my gag reflex kicking in but I pressed on until about half of the plastic was past my lips with a couple of inches up into my throat. I held there, my throat trying to repel the intrusion as I fought the need to cough around it. From earlier experience I knew coughing hurt. I pulled back up and coughed and sputtered, thick gooey saliva sliding down in little rivers down the phallus.

"More." Courtney whispered.

I pushed down again, taking it deeper this time. My throat retracted, which hurt a little, but I got a good six inches past my lips this time before stopping to hold it. The unbending toy in my throat caused my eyes to tear up. It wasn't really crying, small victory.

"Oh Carrie, you wonderful slut." Courtney whispered in an excited voice. "If you take it all the way and kiss the base, I'll let you mount it. Otherwise, we'll keep going."

I choked and coughed up a thick creamy goo of saliva onto the cock. I came up for air, tears streaming down my cheeks. "I don't want to Courtney. Please, I don't think I can."

Courtney kissed my lips and held my cheeks softly. "Do it for me Carrie. You can do it. I know you can. Do it for me baby."

Oh, like that little kiss makes up for the fact that the bitch spit in my mouth. Still, I did want to get this over with as soon as possible. I knelt closer, hoping to be able to provide a straighter line down my throat. I took a deep breath and went down on the plastic prick once again. I opened my throat and went in, my gag reflex burning as it closed around the unyielding plastic. I quickly got past the point where I had just been, I knew it because it felt like new territory in my throat.

I looked at the floor, there were still a few inches between me and the base of this thing. My eyes were tearing up again and I pushed down again, getting closer. Still two inches and my throat was screaming at me to stop this ridiculous act. I went on... fighting the burning sensation, ignoring my tears, I lunged a little and making all kinds of wretched sounds around it, I finally did it. I took that entire, huge fucking thing down my throat. I made a loud kissing sound and looked through blurred vision to Courtney that she saw that so I wouldn't have to do this again.

She was making a video on her phone. My eyes flung open and I retracted myself from the enormous cock, coughing and hacking up thick saliva all along it. When I got off of it, I looked down, I had streamers of goo hanging between my lip and the phallus. I spit them off and watched as they slid so grotesquely down the length of the plastic dick.

Courtney clapped for me. "Oh Carrie, I can't believe you actually did that. Incredible! You are such a good slut. I mean who but a whore could pull that off? You are truly remarkable my little chochos."

I blushed bright red and bit back tears. I wiped the tears that had formed from all the gagging so I could see clearly again.

"Okay girl, now get your ass on that pole before your lube dries up and you have to deep throat it again." Courtney giggled.

My eyes burned daggers through her chest, but I complied. I tried to get over it by kneeling, but it was simply too long to get the right angle that way. So I stood over it and squatted down. As I said, it wasn't as wide as the many things that had been up my ass that day, so although my asshole had closed up and tried to resist, it really wasn't nearly as painful or difficult to get this thinner piece of plastic inside my ass. It was like as wide as two fingers tight together.

The length was another thing entirely. However, I had no intention of mounting this monster all the way, I slid down until I could shift to my knees. When I was on my knees I adjusted my position to face the couch and waited for Courtney to stop making her fucking videos and sit down.

"Such a natural. You know Carrie, if you let me whore you out to some boys in school, I could pay for the nose job I always wanted and totally let you off the hook. What do you think?" Courtney smiled so sweetly I wanted to rip her fucking teeth out.

"Can we just get this over with please Courtney?" "Ahh so eager to eat my cunt. I'm very glad that you are, don't get me wrong, it's just I really do like you Carrie and I wanted to help you find a way out of your mess with me. But, you are right, we should be together like this for a long time. Maybe we can go to college together and be roommies." She giggled.

I wasn't smiling back at all. She blew me a kiss and pointed at her crotch. I leaned forward. She wasn't helping me at all. I used my teeth to flip her skirt up. Next I had to use my tongue to shift her panties to the side to get at her pussy. She wouldn't even raise her ass to make it easier. She just watched me, panting in anticipation.

Finally, I worked my tongue in enough to move the panty aside and started licking her. Unlike every other time, she began to give me little instructions on what she liked best. Like up and down, not side to side. Extend my tongue more and alternate between just my tongue touching her and my lips making full contact with her ... well... lips.

And when she was panting and close to her first orgasm within about five minutes, she told me to start fucking my dildo. First off, the fucking thing was NOT mine. Anyway, I started, but I was not enthusiastic, I only pushed up and down about an inch or two and maxed out at like 5 inches up my asshole.

I moved up and attacked her clit and she held onto my head for dear life. When she released me, I started back to her pussy again. I knew that overstimulation of the clit was a bad thing for me, so I assumed the same for her, that I would need to let it cool down just a bit between orgasms.

She made minor adjustments along the way, but soon, she didn't have to guide me or tell me anything and I had her zooming off to her second orgasm. It was in the midst of this, I thought I heard a knock on the door. My eyes shot open, but Courtney kept my head firmly in her pussy and gasped. "Farin, get the door and if it is Maria, let her in, anyone else, tell them we are trying on clothes." It was quite broken up because she was mid-orgasm when it happened.

As she came down from her orgasm, I heard the door open and close and tried to pull my head away to see what was happening, but Courtney would have none of it. "Stay and lick my sweet slut. You have three more to go." I groaned in embarrassment and went back to licking her sweet pussy. Look, she might be harsh, but the girl did have a sweet tasting pussy.

"Ah, la puta sabe como comer un cono ella no senorita Courtney?" Maria's voice jolted me into humiliation. She was watching me fuck myself anally on a dildo while eating Courtney out. I was so embarrassed I stopped fucking myself until Courtney pushed at my shoulders to coerce me to get back to it.

"Ah si Maria, ella es incredible, quiza usted obtendra una oportunidad proxima vez." Courtney replied with a gasping giggle.

Maria laughed. "Cena estara listo en breve, su padre es casa, asi que probablmente deberia resumir esto y conseguir vestidos. Tiene un asiento para la prostitute, a menos que tu quieres que le alimentan hasta aqui en un cuenco de perro."

They both laughed and I kept licking and fucking myself and fighting back the humiliating tears that stung at my eyes. Not again, I told them, not again. The worst thing was, I could pick out a few words, but not follow in the perfectly accented and fast conversation. So, while I had no idea what they were saying in its entirety, I did know that I was incredible, something about her dad, he was probably home now, this bitch maid called me a whore again, and something about her dog. Whatever it was, they thought it was funny.

"Ah no, yo quiero su derecho junto a mi, sentado con papa y mama. Todavia estoy debatiendo sobre si quiero decirles que ella rompio mi nariz. Pero, tipo de inclinarse para no decirles, que no se como podria manejarlo. Probabalemente llaman al abogado. Ustedes saben como..." Courtney started breathing really hard again and I attacked her clit once more.

"Oh mi Dios!... papa es... si ah puta chupar mi cono que putear." She said to me as she came all over my face a third time.

I sucked hard, making this orgasm last a while before returning to licking again. Her juices absolutely coated my face.

"Vale, bien unos diaz minutes, no llegar tarde. Sera ella vestirse para la cena?" Maria chuckled the last part.

"Si Maria, estoy seguro de que encontrara algo adecuado. Dios es esa una guarra de lamiendo chochos poco bueno." Courtney replied, still panting.

Maria answered, "Te gustaria una falda de tenis desde cuando estabas doce?"

They laughed again. "Oh Maria, eres tan puta mal. Esta vez no. Voh... ah joder!... nos vemos abajo...si!...pronto..." Courtney was close again. She grabbed my head "me come usted puta."

And with that Maria watched Courtney enjoy her fourth orgasm and left, closing the door behind her. As I returned a final time to licking her labia, she was panting hard and asked, "How much of that did you understand Carrie?"

I stopped licking long enough to answer "very little." And went back to trying to get the last orgasm done as quickly as possible.

"We will have to work on your Spanish. Really, you need to apply yourself better to your studies... oh yes you wonderful lesbian slut, you are so talented." She was already approaching yet another orgasm. "I want more up your ass whore. Move further down on that stick." She leaned over and smacked my ass for emphasis.

I pushed down to take another inch and grunted for my efforts.

"Farin, go in my left closet and get a skirt and top for Carrie to wear to dinner. You called her mom already?" Courtney asked.

"Yes, but she expects her home by 8 on a school night, so I think you should take her home after dinner." Farin said as she went to the closet. "Darla will pick me up from Carrie's house so you won't have to drive me home." She said over her shoulder as she picked out an outfit from the directed closet.

The fact that they were having a conversation over me while I fucked my own ass and ate her pussy was not entirely lost on me. Unfortunately, my perversion was in full swing and everything Courtney did seemed to build and build on my decrepit desire to be humiliated. I could actually feel juice oozing from my pussy and it disgusted me.

"Okay slut, last one..." Courtney panted. "Make it good baby." And she grabbed my head and yanked it to her clit. She held my head there with one hand while pushing my shoulder downward with her other hand, causing me to take another inch or two up my asshole. It didn't really hurt so much as feel extremely uncomfortable.

She came a long time and held my mouth working her clit the entirety of her orgasm. I didn't really care, I was just glad it was over finally. She released her grip on me and I came up for air, taking in a deep breath that was desperately needed.

"God I wish I could move you into my house Carrie. Imagine waking up to that every morning and going to sleep to it at night!" She turned to Farin. "I'd offer you a turn, but really, we need to get her and I cleaned up so we don't look like we have just been fucking in my room." Then back to me. "You can stop fucking yourself slut." She giggled. "And Carrie... I am so glad you joined the team! Now go clean your face up and put on some makeup and get dressed. Take the dildo with you and wash it in the sink. I need to wash up my pussy so it doesn't smell when we go downstairs. We have like five minutes so let's move quickly."

We hurriedly washed what needed washing and covered up what needed covering up. The skirt wasn't bad, Courtney dressed like a sexy princess, not a whore, so the clothes were tasteful, though I would have loved to have a bra to hold down my nipples. The skirt was form fitting but came down to my knees, which was a very nice change. The top was a polo shirt, which did little to hide the excited state of my nipples. On a hunch I peeked in the medicine cabinet and found a couple of bandaids to hold them down at least a little. Courtney saw me and smiled, but didn't say anything.

As the three of us gathered at the door to exit her room, she kissed my cheek. "I know you love this Carrie, you can deny it if you like, but your body tells me the truth. If you like pain, I'd do that to you, if you like none of them, I'd just have you lick my cunt all night and your tongue would be ready to fall out by now. So, while it is about me when you are here, or when I get my fingers on your lovely body at school, I am letting you do what you want at the same time. Think about that tonight when you are calmed down a bit. Think about the excitement you felt being naked at school the day you broke my nose. I know you might not believe it, but I do find you very attractive. If I was a total dyke, I'd fight Farin for you. But, I'm just a control freak bisexual, spoiled bitch, so you get what you get with me." She giggled and kissed my lips softly. We went downstairs and I was feeling more uncertain than ever.

Did I mention that Courtney had like a mansion for a house? Well, she did. Her dining room is like as big as the entire downstairs of my mom's townhouse. I swear you could seat like a hundred people in there. And her kitchen... if you liked to cook, you would have an orgasm at the entryway. It was apparently made with the idea that they might one day open a restaurant in the dining room. Ovens upon ovens, eight in total. Three ranges with microwaves for the exhaust. Wine chillers, a walk in pantry as big as my bedroom. More stuff that I didn't even know what it was for. Anyway, I was way the hell out of my element in this house.

As I entered the dining room, behind Courtney, I was standing with my mouth open until I caught a sight of her Mom with a rather indignant smirk, but hey, she was right, I was totally impressed with her digs. The table that was in the center of the room was this really rich colored wood, mahogany if I had to guess. There was a chandelier that shone like diamonds over the center of it. It seated twelve, five to a side and one at either end.

Courtney's dad was dressed in a very nice suit and sat at the head of the table, her mom was sitting opposite him in a casual, but way-the-hell-out-of-my-price-range knee length dress. Her brother... oh I flushed dark red when he looked at me with a big shit eating grin on his face... I looked away abruptly, hoping my embarrassment wasn't obvious to Courtney's parents.

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,337 Followers