Darla's Games Day 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,342 Followers

"In college, I had this roommate."

I cringed. I really did not want to hear a sex story from Kelly.

She laughed. "Okay, fine, I'll leave out the yucky details. Anyway, we did stuff for a few months and then both started dating guys. It worked out well and we are still friends today. But we talked about it a lot. Not like guys, with their holding back of emotional discussions. We talked about everything before, during and after. I'm not trying to dissuade you here, just give you a little guidance. A good friend is worth a hundred great lovers."

"Anyway, the real reason I came up was to see if you wanted to talk about your mom. Your dad thinks you might want to talk to someone of the female gender."

I looked at her for a long few moments. "Maybe another time. I would feel like I was betraying her right now."

Kelly just smiled. "Carrie, you don't ever HAVE to talk to me about anything, but I am always here if you WANT to. Now, do you want me to go occupy your father so you can get in the tub with Julie?"

I smiled. "No, you definitely gave me something to think about there. I'm ..." I had an epiphany of sorts then. "Actually, yeah, I am going to join her, no reason for two friends not to enjoy a tub together is there? Wait, is that a weird thing to do? I'm not going to have sex with her, I just thought that yeah, we can talk about it. I'm not sure we ever took a tub together though... not that either of us had a Jacuzzi before..."

Kelly laughed softly. "I don't think there is anything wrong with it. It will certainly throw temptation and heat to the forefront. But if you set your wall up to sex while you are there, it should keep you both in the right mind frame for the conversation. I think it's a great idea, enjoy and come down when you are finished, we'll watch a movie or something."

She squeezed my hands in hers and got up and left. I waited for her to head downstairs before gliding into the hallway myself. I probably waited a minute longer than necessary before I opened the bathroom door. Julie was there, in the tub with the Jacuzzi running. She smiled at me. A very sexy smile. A smile that told me if I wanted, she was all mine right now.

I smiled back, locked the door, and started to undress.

"So, what is my tub like?" I asked as I pulled off my shoes.

"You can go live with my mom. I'm staying here." Julie smiled as she leaned her head back onto the side of the tub.

"Well, I'm not leaving, but if you want to stay that can be arranged." I laughed softly, testing the water, so to speak.

She studied my face, a slight look of concern crossed her face and then she smiled again.

"I'm fucking with you... metaphorically I mean." God, this was going to be a difficult conversation, I could sense it. I pulled off my shirt and skirt, hoping she didn't comment on the lack of underwear, though she probably knew it.

"I'm not stupid Carrie." Julie laughed. My turn to look concerned I guess.

"What?" Julie asked as she studied my face.

I slipped into the tub opposite her. "We ... umm..." I giggled. "Need to talk."

Julie laughed. "Go, you first."

Hmm, this could be awkward. "You weren't fucking with my head right? I mean the kiss?"

"No. How long have you been thinking of me sexually?" Julie followed.

"A few weeks I guess." Apparently, we were just going to ask each other questions. This was working out well I thought. I didn't even have to framework the discussion, we could both get our issues resolved here and now. "You were so violently opposed to me being a lesbian, why the change?"

She frowned. "Carrie, that was ... if there was a moment in my life I could go back to and change, that would be it. I can't tell you how horrible I felt about that. I mean, I have... well, who doesn't have a homosexual fantasy right? It isn't like you and I never kissed when we were younger or ..." she trailed off. Of course I knew what she was talking about. We had done kissing games, not so innocent touching between girlfriends who were discovering their bodies. Yeah, we did that a little.

"Anyway, maybe I was freaked out because it opened a door to me that I was intrigued by, but as long as it was closed, I didn't have to think about it. Now, well, it's a pretty tempting option." She licked her lower lip and I laughed sweetly. "Are you in love with Farin?"

Damn. I honestly didn't know the answer to that question. I guess a frown dropped on my lips because Julie looked disappointed, like maybe she should have not reminded me that I have a girlfriend. "It isn't that." I reassured her. "Julie, I don't know where Farin and I stand. There ... well, she was my first, so I guess she will always be special to me. But, I'm not sure we are on the same page. I think I may even be using her a little and that makes me feel quite guilty at times."

"She wants me to come out of the closet with her in front of the whole school. I don't really feel comfortable with that. She pushes for it and gets pissed at me. Not only that, but she kind of deceived me in the beginning. Not when we had ... sex the first time. But, before that." I got lost in thought for a moment. "I ... no. Now that I really think about it. No, I'm not in love with Farin, more the idea of her."

"Are you in love with Chad?" It seemed the next logical question.

She smiled. "I think so. Is that a problem?"

I looked at her. Yeah, we would definitely want different things out of this. "Not really." Surely Julie knew the code word for yes.

"Well, in that case, I'll break up with him tomorrow." She smiled at me. Yes, she did know the code word for yes.

I smiled at her. "Not yet." She did not look disappointed at my statement.

"Carrie, I'm bisexual at best. I'm not going to lie to you. There is no way I am a lesbian. If that is an issue, well, it's an issue. We can either work around it or my homosexual experimentation will be with someone else. We HAVE to be friends afterwards. That is why you started this question and answer thing right?"

My jaw dropped open for a second. "You fucking blow me away Julie. Honestly, it's like you read my mind."

"Or maybe Kelly and I had a talk earlier." She laughed.

I laughed. "What a manipulative..." I let the descriptive drop to our individual opinions.

"You should thank her later." Julie smiled.

I frowned. My thought was that this was a bad idea. I could easily see myself falling in love with Julie and she already had that path closed in her head.

"And there it is." Julie sighed, but she was still smiling. "Well, it was an electrical kiss. Let's just leave it at that."

I thought about it for a few minutes. "I can cope."

She laughed. "Shut up. You just want to get me into bed. Can't say I blame you, I'm pretty freaking hot."

"Damn, good thing you have me here to build your confidence." I laughed.

"You would fall in love with me Carrie. We already love each other as friends. I'm not sure if I would fall for you, but it isn't likely. I won't risk our friendship over a few fantastic orgasms. So, let's just shelve it for now. You know anyone else I could experiment with who wouldn't have hang-ups?"

"What am I your pimp now?" I was a little irritated, but I tried not to show it.

"This is going to be a problem." Julie said, not smiling. "What?" I asked, trying to seem upbeat.

"You. Now, it's in your head that I want to play around with a girl and you want it to be you, but you are worried about our relationship being emotionally unequal, so you aren't going to go through with it. I understand that. But, I don't even think we will be able to talk about it now without you getting upset and that makes me very sad."

"Julie, I can handle it." I said. "I want to be your first. I'll keep seeing Farin and dating other people too. You keep seeing Chad and we will fall in love with other people and still have sex when it is convenient."

She choked. "Convenient? Fuck you Carrie. Seriously? Convenient? What the hell kind of bullshit is that?"

"I didn't mean it like that." I sulked.

"Good, because I am NOBODY's convenient lay. Ever. And neither are you. We are way too good for that."

"So, are you going to let me fuck you or not?" I asked with a grin.

She smiled at me. "Not tonight. Not here. Let's get a hotel room somewhere one weekend, just the two of us. I don't want to sneak around or have to be quiet about it. I want it to be very special for both of us. That will give us time to think about it and talk about it and if it isn't a good idea, we'll talk it out before it becomes a blemish on our friendship."

"Blemish?" I laughed. "Big word."

"You want to kiss a little?" She smiled.

"Yes." I blurted out a little too quickly. I knelt in the tub and crawled over to her. Julie likewise knelt up and soon we were barely not touching each other.

I slid my hands to her thighs and then up over her hips. She seemed to like to wrap her fingers in my hair and she did that and pulled my face to hers. And for the first time, neither of us had our eyes opened when our lips touched.

I thought I had felt the magic of a kiss. Jill had nearly made me orgasm when she kissed me that very first night we met. Farin had all the passion I thought I could ever want in her kisses. The others, not as exciting, but they always made me feel wonderful.

This kiss, blew them all away. There was no comparison. It was like our souls were combined at our lips. It was sex and friendship and love and so very tender. There was passion, but it was unrushed. It wasn't rough or raw. It was more like a refined and perfectly designed caress. Our tongues hadn't even left our mouths yet. It was just two best friends with lips pressed together, sucking softly and moaning gently. There were no accompanying caresses in any erogenous zones of our bodies.

Sure, our breasts were pressed together, but there were no fingers probing or pinching or squeezing roughly. I did squeeze her sides gently where I held her, but there was no drive to complete or even progress. It was all it was meant to be. A kiss and nothing more. It was its own goal. It was not foreplay to something more, because there was to be nothing more. There didn't need to be anything more.

In that kiss, I realized something important. I didn't know anything about love yet. I knew nothing of sex either really. I don't really know how much time passed as we just knelt there kissing, but at some point Kelly knocked softly on the door to whisper, "Your dad is concerned Carrie, you two better wrap it up." But, the water was quite cold when we gently pulled apart at that interruption.

"Best kiss I have ever or will ever have." Julie smiled at me.

"Ditto." I grinned. A tear rolled down my cheek. I hoped it wouldn't be the last time I kissed her, but I was sure I could remember it forever if it was.

We got out of the tub and pulled the plug and took our time drying each other off. It wasn't like we were trying to get each other off or anything vulgar like that. We were just enjoying looking at each others' bodies. Exploring the subtle differences and similarities as we went through this non-sexual discovery of one another.

We wrapped our bodies in one towel, our hair in another and headed downstairs to join my dad and Kelly. My dad looked up and I thought he was going to freak for a second. "Wouldn't you two like to put on some pajamas?" He asked in a choked voice.

We laughed. "Do you need us to Dad? I wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable." I teased.

"Carrie, stop teasing your father." Kelly admonished me. She was snuggled up against him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"So, John was overruled, well I assume he will be. He wanted to watch some adventure film, but I'm pretty sure you two will back me up on a chick flick." Kelly laughed.

"Great. Which one?" Julie asked as she bounded into the couch.

"Ever see Steel Magnolias?" Kelly asked.

"Who's in it?" Julie asked. "I'll take that as a no. Carrie?" Kelly followed.

"Never heard of it." I answered. "Is it from your time Kelly?" I laughed.

She laughed at me and threw a pillow at me. I caught it and threw myself down on the couch next to Julie.

"Umm, Carrie, go get the Kleenex box out of the powder room, you two are going to need it. I'll go make some popcorn. John, you can start it when Carrie gets back. I've seen it once or fifty times."

I didn't really I was going to cry, but I have been known to break a tear from time to time so I pushed myself up and went to retrieve the tissues. I heard my dad ask Julie if she enjoyed her bath. Smooth dad, real smooth. I had to stifle my laugh so he wouldn't hear.

Well, the long and short of it is that we did cry. I cried a lot. Julie cried less, but we wiped out half a box of Kleenex between us.

When the credits ran, we were both hugging in tears.

"Oh my God, that was the saddest movie I have ever seen." I sobbed.

I think I saw my dad wipe his eye at one time, but he said it was just from a long day and excused himself to bed saying, "The action flick would have been more fun."

Kelly swatted him as he left. "So, not to be presumptuous or rude, but if you do anything tonight, keep it quiet, your dad is not ready to accept that his little girl is an adult now." She whispered when he was out of earshot.

"We are going to wait." I told her.

She cocked an eyebrow. "Long bath." She giggled.

"Just a kiss." Julie smiled.

"Must have been one hell of a kiss then." Kelly grinned. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight Kelly." I bade. "And thanks."

She leaned over as she passed us and kissed my cheek. "You are welcome. Remember, door is always open." She smiled and went to bed with my dad.

Well, we did not even kiss again. We went to bed, realizing that we hadn't done a bit of homework and we dove into what had to be done for tomorrow. It was probably after midnight when we fell asleep in our books.

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,342 Followers