Darla's Games Day 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,337 Followers

And so, I had my demons to conquer in real life. I went to meet the devil herself. As had been discussed previously, I drove to her house where I would leave my car for the night. It would have been quite evident to the student body that my celebrity status car was at the party with the anonymous blowjob girl.

I got out and locked my car and walked to the door. It was only a few seconds before my knock was answered. Rachel held the door open and was smiling her ass off. Darla sat on the couch, huge wide smirk plastered on her face. I so wanted to slap it off of her. Jacki was on the other side of the couch, grinning at me from ear to ear.

"So, how was your practice run?" Darla asked. "I hear you rather enjoyed it."

I blushed a little, embarrassed that I really could not deny her words. "I guess I did."

Rachel closed the door behind me. Darla looked at me as if studying some strange new animal at the zoo.

"Well, good then, should make tonight more interesting. Are you ready to go?"

"Not really, but it doesn't matter. You are." I answered. "Mistress." I added as an after thought.

Darla smiled evilly. "You think I didn't notice how many times you forgot slut? But I am and we need to be there first, so let's go."

And she got up and led the way. I was right behind her and Jacki and Rachel followed us out.

Rachel pinched my ass. "I can't believe you took it up the pooper." She laughed.

I groaned at the memory. Not that I rued it, but that it was known.

Once we were all in the car, Darla went over her game in detail for her own amusement and my debasement. The jist of it was, I would have a full belly of cum tonight and could reduce my days of servitude.

"Pretty exciting week huh?" Jacki leaned forward and began. "Look at you, fourteen days almost from when this all started and instead of forty-six days left to go, you are down to..." and she purposefully turned to Darla, "how many was it Darla? 29?" Then back to me. "Not too shabby."

"28 actually." I replied. "There were seven guys in the bathroom today."

"But only 5 down your throat. 29" Darla laughed. "You took it up the ass for your own enjoyment."

"However, for tonight's purposes, I will let ass fucks count same as blowjobs."

"Anyway." Jacki broke in before things got heated. "Love the car. Is it weird living with your Dad now? What's his place like?"

I stopped my argument before it got me into trouble as my mouth often did. "It's actually pretty awesome. I love my new bed. And the car is the best."

"Maybe you can take us for a ride sometime." Rachel threw in.

I thought for a moment. "Yes, we should do that."

Darla gave Jacki a frown and gave her some hand signal that I assume meant to sit back. She hated me having any kind of rapport with her friends. "So, how was anal sex with strangers?"

I felt... Well, it really hadn't felt bad except for Farin's problem with it until now. Something about the inflection in Darla's voice made it sound like the most disgusting thing a girl could do. She looked at me when I failed to answer the question right away.

"I asked you a question little girl. A good girl answers when someone asks them a question."

"I'm sorry mistress, I didn't."

"That's not what I heard." Darla shot back in a sing song voice. "My sister thinks you are going heterosexual on her. She says you really got into being a slut for cock."

I struggled to stay quiet. Talking to Darla always made things worse. Why couldn't she be more ... I don't know... supportive?

"Well, I guess I will find out tonight with my own eyes." Darla laughed.

I looked out the window and away, pointedly ignoring her. Inside, I was in turmoil. I had been so certain that I was a lesbian. But then, how could I have enjoyed sex with guys so much? Maybe I am just a total slut to anyone or anything.

Darla kept talking. I kept ignoring her. Jacki and Rachel tried to engage Darla or me in conversation to cut through the tension. But none of it mattered. I was going to suck random cocks through a hole in the wall tonight. It would be a lot of cocks. It would be many hours. The biggest question on everyone's mind seemed to be, will I like it?

We arrived at the house, a very large house way out in the rural suburbs where a family of reasonable means could acquire a house that they could never afford closer to work and shopping. Of course, nobody was there yet. Brad had left a key under the front mat. We let ourselves in. But as we turned the first corner, following Darla, we nearly bumped into a cute college age guy who introduced himself as the caterer for the event.

We laughed and exchanged niceties and Rachel ushered him out for a tour of the house so Darla could take me and Jacki on our own tour.

Apparently, either Darla had already been here and scoped the place out, or she knew where to go, because we were soon walking up the stairs. In one of the bedrooms, presumably a guest bedroom since it was not only scantily furnished, but had been temporarily converted into a ... well... a glory hole room. About half way into the room, there was a sort of tarp I guess. It was opaque, even in the fading sunlight you could not really see on the other side. There was a zipper door that we went through.

On the other side, there were several chairs. The windows were covered with blinds so nobody could see in that way. There was a miniature refrigerator and in the corner, a camping toilet. I guess that would come in handy. Not only were there holes throughout the wall, but they had flaps to cover them, so you could stick say... a cock through, but you couldn't lift it to look through without a significant effort that could be witnessed.

The placement was such that I could, if I wished, get ass fucked or suck on my knees or in a chair and could always reach to the sides for two more cocks. Yeah me.

And there were two night vision video cameras on tripods to record all the fun action.

"Well", Darla sneered as she watched me taking in the place. "It isn't much, but it does protect your privacy. Just be as quiet as a little mouse and stay out of view of the dick holes when the lights are on and you should be completely anonymous."

"It's only 4:30," she continued, "So we have another hour and a half before people start arriving and possible another hour or two after that before the party really gets going. Let's go see what they have to eat before then."

So, the three of us made ourselves at home, sampling the party food that was out on the counters. I began to relax a little and since Darla had stopped cutting me off every time we spoke, I began talking to Jacki about school and my new digs and started prying into Julie when I was saved by Rachel coming downstairs with college boy. He looked a little ... well, freshly fucked.

He blushed a little as Rachel made their coupling public knowledge, extending her hand in a 'so-so' signal to rate the sex. He looked slightly dejected and Rachel slapped his ass. "Just kidding stud, you were great."

Darla smiled at college boy. She looked at me. I cringed. "You ready to go again stud?"

His smile went wider. "Hell yeah!" He said and walked towards Darla. She stood up and placed a hand on his chest.

"Easy tiger. Not me." She laughed. "My friend Carrie has a thing for blowjobs though if you think you can get it up again." She motioned to me.

I blushed. Not because it was true, but because the boy was actually cute and now he was just going to see me as the oral slut. I mean, my 'friend' had basically offered him a blowjob from me and I wasn't going to turn it down, so what else should he think?

"Yeah?" He looked at me. "You're cute, let's go." He held out his hand to take mine. Seeing no benefit to arguing the point, I took his hand and smiled and let him pull me to my feet.

"Just do it here." Darla interjected before we could leave. "We like to watch and she likes an audience."

I opened my mouth to protest, but caught my tongue before getting in deeper trouble. "Well, I'd prefer privacy." He answered over his shoulder, then turning to me, "if it's all the same to you."

Darla glared at me, and I knew what she wanted me to do, but seriously, okay, maybe I am a total ho-bag slut, but I didn't want to be. "If you're shy." I smiled at him. Then turning to Rachel, "Small dick?"

Rachel laughed at my brazenness. "No problem there."

Darla shrugged.

College boy got a smile on his face and led me to one of the upstairs bedrooms.

"She likes it up the ass too!" Darla shouted behind us as we ascended the steps.

He looked at me questioningly.

"If you want" I whispered.

He squeezed my hand as we entered the bedroom. "My name —" he began and I pressed a finger to his lips.

"Let's not do that." I interrupted. "It's a one time thing. We will never meet again. It's sex, let's just keep it uncomplicated."

He looked a bit disappointed, but he locked the door anyway. I looked around, it wasn't his bedroom of course, but it was still nice to scope it out. Bed was askew. I wasn't sure if that had been from him and Rachel or whoever lived here. Whatever.

He lifted his shirt off and I smiled. He had a nice body. I was fidgeting. My belly had butterflies. This was really weird. I mean, personal, face to face but totally impersonal. When he finished stripping off his pants as I stood and watched, he stood there looking at me in a pair of heavily tented boxer shorts.

"Oh" I giggled. "I umm..." And I dropped my skirt to the ground with a thud. No panties so he had plenty to look at as I took off my shirt and dropped it to the floor. It dawned on me that this was the first guy to ever see me this naked and I didn't even know his name. I giggled a little and knelt down, looking up at him with a smile.

He had a nice smile. Very white teeth. I reached forward and grasped the waist of his boxers and pulled them out and down over his penis. It twitched as the open air hit it. It was a very nice sized cock. Quite respectable I thought. I let his underpants fall to his ankles and he stepped out of them.

I took his dick in my hand. So hard and hot. I stroked it a little and leaned in to lick the head. I could smell it before I could taste it, there was Rachel on his cock. His face was sheer joy. I took him in my mouth and he moaned and closed his eyes.

Who he thought of after that was his own business. I started giving him, what I thought was great head. I massaged the shaft with my hand and his balls with my other hand and sucked all the way to the start of my throat. I don't know why, but I didn't want to deep throat him.

As I started sucking harder and sliding my mouth up and down his shaft, he put his hands on my head and didn't guide me at all, just seemed to encourage me. I liked that. He let me control what I would do and so few guys have ever done .... Well... let's not get carried away with tales of dicks in the future.

"Oh God." He exclaimed. "That's so good."

I would have smiled if my mouth weren't full.

"Oh baby, slow down." He smiled. "I want to fuck you. Don't make me cum in your mouth."

I closed my eyes and did as he asked, slow, deep, long strokes. I started to take him slightly into my throat. If he was going to stick this pole up my ass, I needed it lubed. His cock seemed to get a little bigger.

"Okay baby get on the bed ... on all fours... I'm ready to fuck that gorgeous ass of yours." He said as I backed my mouth off his dick and smiled.

'gorgeous ass' college boy thinks my fat ass is gorgeous.

I was a little upset that he genuinely thought he was doing me a favor by fucking me up the ass, but that was probably the way he saw it. And to be honest with myself, what an awesome tale it must have made to all his college buddies about the girl who loved getting ass fucked. I climbed onto his bed and spit as much into my hand as I could and reaching back between my legs, rubbed it into my ass, even pushing it in with my own finger.

I definitely had his attention. He moaned at the sight and wasted no time climbing on the bed behind me. He grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them and pushed that thick cock head against my anal bud. He then kept pushing my ass higher until my head was leaning towards the bed.

Then he started pushing. His head was thick. He didn't go too fast, thank God. He just slowly pushed as I clinched my eyes to stave the pain and bade my sphincter to relax before it got hurt. When he finally slid the head through and my asshole gripped his shaft, I exhaled for the first time in what may have sounded like a pleasurable moan.

He went slow, but was relentless. "Oh baby, your ass feels so fucking good." He pushed another inch in and fucked in and out slowly. Each inward thrust going deeper than the last. "So tight." Another inch in depth and my breathing was labored. "Your ass is so beautiful." And it just kept fucking in and out, deeper and deeper. And finally, I felt his balls press against my pussy and his hips barely against my ass cheeks and he kept slowly fucking in and out. And then, he was there, buried to the hilt. He pulled me back onto his dick so far I could feel his hip bones right up against my ass bones. His balls felt like they were trying to climb inside my pussy.

And he held me there and I started quivering. It suddenly felt really, really good. And I was afraid I would have an orgasm and I wanted one, but would Darla punish me for it?

Then he slowly slid his hands off my ass, up over my hips and grasped me just above the hips. He just held himself buried to the balls in my ass and I was breathing so hard ... panting. And he started to fuck me. He went slow at first, getting a longer and longer thrust all the way until I could feel the head of his cock probing at my asshole. But he didn't let it slip all the way out. He drove it back home and started going faster with each stroke.

And soon it was like a blur and I felt his balls slapping my pussy and my pussy was wet and the contact was causing the wetness to splatter against us. And his hips were flattening my ass cheeks against my body and the force of it was raw and primal and I was ... yes... I was moaning in pleasure from having my ass fucked.

It hurt so fucking good. My head fell to the bed and I was soon crying out and moaning in pleasure as he took his pleasure pummeling my asshole. He fucked me and fucked me and just kept fucking me and I was right on the precipice. It changed ... something inside me changed ... it felt so damned good. It was building to an orgasm and I knew the feeling so well.

And the pleasure was overwhelming and the grunts had totally and completely subsided and the moans of pleasure coming from my lips were louder and so clear. And he loved it. My college boy anonymous lover who was so gorgeous loved it. And he was moaning with me and fucking me so hard I thought he might bruise my ass cheeks and I didn't care because I was being fucked, without a mask, without a wall, without a dominant person forcing it to happen.

I mean, sure Darla had sent me to him, but she wasn't specific. I could have just sucked him off and been done with it. And I had to be so honest with myself. He was fucking cute as hell and I wanted this. And it felt so god damned good. And then... it happened.

I didn't just cum. I exploded. I bit down on my arm to keep from screaming and my pussy gushed and my orgasm just shot all over his nuts and thighs and my thighs and the bed and well... everywhere.

And he shouted out, "Oh fuck yeah! Cum all over me baby!" And he grabbed my hips roughly and drove in all the way again and held me as he rammed my ass deep, never slowing down as my hot juice soaked him from the waist down. And then I felt him explode and he yelled as his orgasm released and his nuts emptied into my asshole.

"Oh Fuck!" I yelled into the bed, and shook violently around his cock as it came and came into my rectum. And I collapsed to the bed, though my knees held my ass up in the air and I think I might have passed out for a minute.

The next thing I was conscious of was his hand slapping my sopping wet pussy and the splatter it made that was embarrassing. "That was incredible babe. I'm going to jump in the shower, want to join me?"

"Mmmmm." I felt like I was drunk or high. "Yeah."

In a post orgasmic bliss, I followed him into the shower and we washed each other. By the time we were finished getting clean, his cock was hard again and God help me for my weakness, I let him fuck my ass again in the shower and it was damn near as good as the first time. A bit less explosive, but we both came.

As I considered the fantastic ass fucking while pressed against the shower wall, legs spread with college boy's dick hammering away at my asshole, I remembered what I had considered the first time. I didn't have permission to cum. I wondered what the punishment would be. But, honestly, I didn't give a shit right then. I felt great.

When his cock softened and fell out of my ass, I felt a bit empty for a moment. Just a feeling, random and temporary. And we cleaned up again and he didn't get hard again. We dried off and dressed. I thought it a bit odd. We had not kissed even once. But, given the randomness and the raw sexuality of the act, that was probably for the best.

"Umm..." He began as we dressed in silent self-contemplation. "You want to get together sometime and go out and maybe exchange names."

I looked at him. God he was cute. I smiled dumbly. "Sure." I pulled my skirt up and fastened the waist. "Give me your phone."

He handed it to me and I put my ... well... Darla's number in it. I debated putting my name in, but he would never know that, so I laughed and wondered if we could fuck again without exchanging names. I typed in ANAL SEX LOVER. I turned his phone off and handed it to him. I'm sure he'd figure it out.

I pulled my shirt on and smiled at him. "Well... see ya." And I went down to Darla.

Darla, Rachel and Jacki had found some liquor and were into it when I got there.

"Damn you were gone a long time girl." Rachel laughed. "Did he propose?"

I laughed. "No... I don't even know his name."

Jacki and Rachel laughed out loud at that. Even Darla had to crack a smile though I could tell it pained her to do so. Rachel handed me a wine cooler and toasted "To our shared lover, college boy."

And we drank and laughed. "Yeah, you ever hear of condoms?" I asked Rachel, "Cuz that dick tasted like some fresh pussy."

And Jacki spit her drink out she laughed so hard.

"Alright party whore, let's get you up to your room. It's getting late." Darla interrupted before I could even finish my first drink.

"You're such a buzz kill sometimes Darla." Jacki snapped at her. "Be nice to the kid, she's a lot of fun."

"Fuck you Jacki." Darla replied.

"It's okay." I smiled, standing up. "Two drinks might make me do something stupid anyway."

I walked with the three women back up to the room where I would be entertaining all night. I did take a wine cooler up with me and stuck it in the refrigerator for later.

"Okay" Darla said, "You know what to do. If you need anything, just text me. We will be here keeping an eye on things, making sure they don't get out of hand. And making sure nobody tries to find out who you are. My sister will be by later. Are you okay if she sits up here with you? I'm asking you because it's you who will have to suck a dick in front of her, not the other way around."

I furrowed my brow I was sure. This was tough. Sure, I'd love Farin to be there for the company. But could she handle it? I guess I'd leave it up to her. "If she can deal with it, I don't mind at all and would love her company. If she can't, if she's going to make a scene, then no, just tell her to go home and I'll see her tomoroow."

"Good answer slut." Jacki laughed. "Mind if I watch too?"

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,337 Followers