Darla's Games Day 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,337 Followers

Rachel laughed. "Me too! Me too!"

I laughed with them. "Sure, the more the merrier... I mean... well, within reason of course."

Darla was not amused. "I'll check in later." She stalked off.

"What is her problem?" I asked Rachel and Jacki after she left.

Rachel laughed. "You don't know?"

"Clueless. It's her fucking idea. Why does she always have to be so mean about me doing her stupid games?"

Rachel and Jacki looked at each other and guffawed. I think that's the term. Guffawed, like laughed intentionally loud. I think Jacki even snorted.

"She can't get to you. She can't break you." Rachel laughed.

"It's not like I really enjoy this you know?" I muttered, trying to figure if they were laughing at me for being such a willing slut.

"Of course you don't!" Rachel replied loudly. She looked at the look of insecurity on my face and rolled her eyes. "God, Carrie, you're still mostly a virgin. A little less of one today than yesterday, but the hymen is still intact." She laughed. "It would take a pretty fucked up chick to enjoy giving blowjobs to every random dick without a face that popped through a hole in the wall. I mean, they exist, but they have severe mental issues."

Jacki saw the continued look of confusion in my face. "She is trying to break you down and it isn't working. You keep hitting all her pitches out of the park."

They both looked frustrated when I still didn't seem to understand what they were talking about. I ... well what the fuck was I supposed to get off on this? And then I recalled the two orgasms I just had and wondered if I wasn't a chick with severe mental issues.

"Don't worry Carrie." Rachel tried to console me. "You're doing better than anyone..." She cut herself short. "You are perfect. Everything you do is perfectly Carrie. You aren't being anyone but yourself. There is no better response to anything you do than exactly what you do."

"That made not the least bit of sense." I whispered. And we all laughed softly.

"Okay, honesty time. Do you want me or Jacki or both to stay here with you while you suck random dicks through a hole in a wall? If you want to be alone, be alone. Be totally selfish, there is no wrong answer. We are here for moral... well for support if you want it, we will leave you to yourself if it embarrasses you. What does Carrie want?"

I thought for a moment. Then I looked up at their smiling faces and couldn't help but smile myself. "yes, please stay with me, just don't ...." I felt a tear attacking my eye and I fought it back. What I didn't want was to become the heroine of a series of Carrie's dick-sucking stories. I didn't want to be the school joke. I also did not want to be alone for fear of discovery. I mean, if I had my mouth on a dick, what was to keep someone from looking through another hole and seeing me? But with these two at my back...

"Just don't make any jokes while I have a dick in my mouth."

They laughed again. "You are too much kid."

And so they stayed and we kept the noise down. The door on the other side was clearly shut, we would be able to see the light enter the room if it opened. It was dark now and the music was started downstairs. So, we quietly talked and joked amongst ourselves about dicks and tricks to make them cum faster and the never ending debate of spitting versus swallowing.

And lost we were in conversation when the door opened and a dick ... the first dick of the night ... well, kind of .... Pushed through the hole in the tarp. "Pssssst." And the owner actually pssted me.

I turned my chair around and grabbed his stupid penis and I honestly felt like digging my nails into it and ripping it open while jerking him off.... He seriously fucking pssted me to suck his fucking dick?!

But, I didn't. I stroked it and watched it grow in my hand and looked over at Jacki and Rachel, who were watching me intently. It was hard not to laugh. Then Rachel did that blowjob hand signal with her tongue pushing her cheek.

I laughed at her, but choked it back so the psting asshole wouldn't think I was laughing at his prick. And I did it. I took the strange dick in my mouth and the owner moaned aloud in pleasure. As much as I hated doing this, that moan actually gave me a small thrill. I don't know that I can honestly say I am any good at giving head, but I went with that thought anyway.

I started giving a decent blowjob, even though in the back of my mind the pster didn't fucking deserve it. And a little faster and harder and pretty soon pster came. He pushed forward and came in my mouth.

I had thought earlier about stripping naked and letting the cum just shoot out. But that seemed more depraved somehow than just swallowing the teaspoon or so of nasty crap from their peckers. Okay, I had to admit, some came much more than others. But, well, who am I kidding, my experience was pretty much all today.

And so, I prepared to swallow and that was my intention, that was my plan. But when he orgasmed, the vile pster, he exclaimed, "Oh fuck yeah Carrie, take it you slut."

And I choked and it flew against the wall and down my chin. I withdrew from the hole, both head and hand and he shot his remaining ejaculate into the air because I was pushing away in horror. I looked at Rachel and Jacki and as dark as it was back there, I think they could see I was white as a ghost. They saw the shock and it took a moment to register and then they understood and they acted.

Nobody... nobody was supposed to know it was me. As I felt to the floor trembling, the idea that the whole school knew I was the ... the girl sucking dick's behind a wall ... Rachel and Jacki went through the door in the tarp and accosted the boy. How did he know my name? Who else knew? Who told him?

And as indignant as pster the asshole was, he was no match for Jacki and Rachel.

And soon, I found out. It was Charles, Brad's cousin. Becca had told him and swore him to secrecy. Jacki and Rachel really started laying into him, though they kept their voices hushed in case someone was on the other side of the door. Then Jacki stormed out of the room to raise some hell. Rachel told Charles to stay put and she came back to check on me.

She found me on the floor, my arms curled around my legs, rocking back and forth with my head resting on my knees. She ran over to me and sat on the floor behind me wrapping her arms around me. "No, no sweetie. It's okay, nobody else knows." She comforted me. "I swear, if I ever see that bitch Becca alone, I'm going to kick the shit out of her. Unless Jacki is beating me to it right now."

I heard her, but I couldn't stop shaking.

"It's going to be okay sweetie." Rachel said softly. "Here, let's clean you up a bit." And she took some water and paper towels and cleaned up my face. I looked at her with tears in my eyes and she just kept hugging me tight and telling me that everything was going to be okay.

"Carrie, snap out of it. Come back to me baby, nobody knows... well, I mean... it's just him that knows."

Then, the door opened and the sounds of the party outside came into the room. I imagined them all down there talking about me, though I couldn't discern a single voice from another. But, I just knew they were talking, laughing, mocking the slut named Carrie.

Then the door closed and I heard Darla talking to Charles. They both used very hushed tones, so I couldn't make out what was said. After a few moments of quiet talking, the door opened and closed again.

Darla came behind the wall to see me. "That... was not supposed to happen." She started. She actually sounded remorseful, a surprise coming from her. "But he swears nobody else knows. Besides Brad and Becca of course, but they always knew."

I looked up. I'm sure she could tell I had freaked out, though I was starting to comprehend that I wouldn't have to leave the state. If it bothered her that I had just suffered a breakdown, she didn't show it.

"Come on Darla.", Rachel hissed. "Just call it off. Blame that dumb ass Becca, it's her fault."

"Rachel, if I wanted your opinion, I would ask for it." Darla snapped.

Rachel stared at her, pissed but not saying another word for the moment.

"Five minutes." Darla said and walked away.

"I hate that bitch." I muttered when the door closed.

Rachel laughed. "I bet you do." She took my chin in her hand. "Listen C... sweetie, you were actually enjoying yourself until dick head said your name. Try to get back there. You had the right attitude. Try to relax and enjoy it."

I thought about it. Once the initial shock was over and I realized that I wasn't going to be the laughing stock of the school Monday, I had already calmed down a lot. It just took awhile to convince my body. I drank the other wine cooler to calm my nerves and the door opened. I closed my eyes tightly and drank deeply from the bottle.

When I opened my eyes, there was, sure enough, a white dick sticking through the hole. I took another sip and sat my cooler down on the floor next to me. Rachel whispered in my ear, "If you need another minute, I'll take this one for you."

I smiled at her and pointed at the cameras. "Its okay." I assured her. "I think I'm going to need another of those though." I pointed at the wine cooler, over half empty.

And I sucked the dick in the hole. I didn't find that joy and fun mood that I before Charles fucked it up. I just sucked the stupid dick, mechanically. He moaned and came and his dick left.

And I took another sip of wine cooler to chase the cum down my throat.

And within a few minutes, another cock poked in. I smiled at Rachel at the interruption of our whispers and sucked him off. About six dicks went by like that. Nothing special, no emotional or sexual rush to the action, just mechanical cock in the mouth suck jobs. Suck and swallow and see ya.

Jacki came back in between dicks and found Rachel and I whispering about the last dick. We were joking about it, but it wasn't really the joy of ... well, it wasn't too far off I guess.

"Stay with the kid, I'm gonna stretch my legs and get us some more alcohol." Rachel told Jacki. "You hungry sweetie?"

The door opened and a dick popped in as she said it. "famished" I whispered and lunged onto the dick meat for a quick, hard blow job. I choked on it because I was laughing.

A bit later, Rachel did return with a couple of more wine coolers for me. She put them in the fridge since I was still chasing down cum with the one that was room temperature now. Jacki and I were playing rummy in between cocks. And Rachel joined us. We all drank, them a lot more than me... well unless you count dick cream as a drink. I did open my third wine cooler to start chasing jism and was getting a pleasant buzz.

I had lost track of the time that had passed and the number of dicks that had gone through my lips. There were and endless stream it seemed. One after another. Different sizes. Different colors. But all just a bunch of dicks in the end. Remarkable, and yet completely unremarkable.

As the night went on, the blowjobs took longer. Whether it was because of the increased alcohol or that I was getting return visits, I don't know. But, I actually managed to play cards with a cock in my mouth, which made the three of us giggle.

At some point, many dicks into the night, Farin showed up. I greeted her with a smile, waving with the hand that wasn't stroking a cock. She rolled her eyes and smiled at me and knelt by Jacki and Rachel and they whispered for awhile. I just kept slurping down the dickmeat in my mouth. When that one came, Rachel and Jacki whispered "See ya later, we are going to go stretch out for a bit."

And for a moment the room was just me and Farin. "So, this party pretty much sucks huh?" She laughed.

I smiled, but all the lame jokes had been told and retold by then. And another dick poked in. I started sucking while Farin settled in near me.

The owner of the unremarkable slab of penis then whispered, "Sorry about earlier Carrie, I swear I didn't tell anyone." It was Charles again.

I choked back a sob. I didn't fucking care that it was just him. I didn't want anyone to know, to feel that they could talk to me. It spoiled the whole thing. But I continued to suck his stupid dick. It was taking awhile.

Farin watched. I saw her out of my peripheral vision. She didn't say anything, but the intensity of her stare made me feel awkward. She looked kind of angry.

I guess that is why she did what she did next.

"Hey Charles." She whispered. I stopped sucking, surprised to hear her whisper to him. "Stick your balls in the hole and she'll suck them too." She urged.

My mouth dropped open and I stared at her dumbfounded. He, of course, obliged. The hole was tight, so he had to push one ball through at a time. Then it was all there before me and Charles was right up against the tarp.

Before I could do anything, she pushed me back with her hand. She took a shoelace and tied a slip knot in one end and tied the other end to the chair after sliding it right up against the tarp. Then she slipped the circle around his balls and pulled it tight.

Charles called out, "What are you doing?"

Farin laughed a very unpleasant laugh. "Be a good boy and stay put and you'll be fine. If you try to move, well, if ten pounds jerking down on your balls doesn't scare you, it should. So, just stay there and be quiet dipshit or I'll push it myself."

I couldn't believe what she was doing. But, I was happy to go along. She put a hoody over me, took my hand and led me out of the room. She swatted his ass on the way out.

We snuck out through the back door. The party was still going, but it looked like it was winding down. With the music still blaring and the door closed, nobody would hear Charles yelling for help. He'd likely be stuck there for awhile.

Farin led me straight out the back. There were a few kids smoking back there, but we didn't slow down to say hi or be recognized. We just kept moving quickly into the darkness. And we headed straight to Darla's car. I was surprised. I never thought Darla would let Farin drive her car.

Well, I was right about that. Farin had stolen a spare key. But I didn't complain as we drove away.

I just stared at the road for awhile and Farin said nothing. She just squeezed my hand. "My sister is going to kill me." She finally said.

"Fuck, let's just go back." I told her.

"You WANT to suck more dicks?" Farin asked incredulously.

"Of course not." I answered, "but the party can't go on much longer can it? It's not worth it."

"Charles is a dickhead." She said.

"Yeah, so what's new?" I laughed.

"You sucked his dick and he knows it." Farin answered. And I had to admit, she was right. That changed everything. He would forever be one up on me.

"So, seriously Farin, where are we going to go? I've got less than three weeks left. I know that is still more ahead than behind, but I am pretty sure I shaved some time off tonight. I just want this over. I want my life back." I explained.

"Let's get your car first and decide from there." Farin put her hand on my thigh and squeezed. I allowed it even though we were not in public and I think we were fighting in private. I wasn't really sure. But she had gotten me out of there.

A few minutes later, there was an unbearable silence. "Maybe we should see Jill." I said, not sure why I thought that would help. But, I think Farin was right, Darla would be out to kill both of us when she discovered her car gone.

"Hmm" Farin said pensively. "That might not be a bad idea."

A few more minutes of silence, both of us lost in our own thoughts I supposed.

"So..." Farin turned to me with a worried look on her face. "Do you like guys now?" She looked like she was afraid to hear the answer. She looked like she knew the answer and wanted to rip the bandaid off instead of pulling it slowly.

I exhaled deeply. "I don't know Farin. I really and truly don't. I enjoyed some of it. But only to the point that it was anonymous. When...After..." I broke off and shook the thought that was running crazy in my mind. "After Charles identified me, I became very disinterested."

She squeezed my thigh and slid her hand higher. "He's and asshole. And Becca was a bitch to set you up like that."

A few minutes later, she broke the silence again. "I don't mind if you need to suck a dick once in awhile."

I laughed. She was being sincere, but it still struck me as funny. She laughed finally, "Well, it isn't my cup of tea, but... well... ugh." She punched me softly in the arm.

There was a huge discomfort between us right now. I was sure Farin felt it as acutely as I did. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it and brought it to my lips and kissed it. "You will always be my first. Nobody can ever, ever take that away."

A tear slid down her cheek. I wiped it with the tip of my finger.

"Listen Farin," I sighed, "I'm not really terribly in the mood, but if you want to..." I let the sentence trail off, figuring she would know what I meant.

Farin smiled. "God Carrie, would you? I could really use a good orgasm about now."

Well, I guess we were going to make love again. I hated that I even opened my mouth, but it did kind of drive further into my mind the idea that Farin was lust, not love. And she was all smiles the rest of the way to Darla's house.

We exited the car together when we got there and she ran over and pushed me against the car in a deep, passionate kiss. Her hands held my face as her tongue dove deep into my mouth.

I kissed back. It wasn't the greatest effort, because I wasn't really feeling it, and my mouth was quite sore, but I did make an effort. I even wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her tight cheerleader ass and pulled her body close against mine. After what seemed an eternity, I finally disengaged Farin's tongue from my mouth. She smiled and took my hand, half pulling me to the door.

"Wait." I said as she opened the door to Darla's house. "No, we can't do this Farin."

"Shut up and eat my pussy." She smiled. She unlocked the door and opened it.

"Farin, please hear me out." I said pulling back.

"Carrie..." She turned to face me. "You have been sucking dicks for hours. Get your ass in here and suck my pussy, you owe me much more than that."

And ... I frowned. It was over. She knew it. I guess I had known it for awhile too. She was just trying to grab an orgasm from Carrie, like everyone else.

"Okay, you are right." I answered. "I just don't want you in trouble over me."

"Oh sweet fucking Carrie." She spat in my face. "Always so giving and looking out for everyone else. Well, I'm sick of it!" And she drug me inside and pushed me onto the couch and shoved me onto my back. She reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down to her ankles and stepped out of them. Then she straddled my face and suck her cunt down onto my face. "Just eat me. At least we know that is something you can do."

And I cried as I ate Farin to three consecutive orgasms. I cried quietly, trying my best not to let her know I was crying as I pushed my tongue up inside her and licked her for a very long time. She kept telling me what a great pussy eater I was. And finally, she was sated with her third orgasm on my face.

Then she got up and dried her pussy off with my hair and put on her panties. I bit back the tears that I knew she wanted. "Can you follow me to the party now?" I asked quietly. "We can take Darla's car back and you and I can go somewhere to talk."

She glared at me. "Fine good girl Carrie, come pick me up at the party, I'm driving there now." And she stomped out of the front door. I heard her start Darla's car and drive off. I got up and went to the bathroom and washed my face. I then drove to the party to pick up Farin.

Everything was an uproar. Well, not everything. But I could definitely tell that Charles had been rescued. I parked away from the house. I didn't want to be seen showing up. As if she had been watching for my headlights, I soon saw Farin come running out of the darkness to my passenger side. I unlocked the door and she jumped in laughing. "Drive." She said. And away we went.

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,337 Followers