Darla's Video Delight

Story Info
Another page from my past.
2.4k words
4.5
53.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day had gone well so far with my girlfriend of the time having just left the night before, going out of state for two weeks visiting relatives. It was Saturday so I didn’t have to work, I had completed my chores... shopping, cleaning the apartment and doing laundry and had spent the afternoon ‘s cleaning time dressed up in my favorite of my three outfits that I had stashed away. It felt GREAT to walk about the place with a beer in hand, be able to see my hot pink nail polish shining on my store bought fingernails and feel my long, light auburn hair (a wig I had back then) brush against my make-up covered face. I enjoyed the hell out of seeing my big 38 DD water-tits jiggling, my freshly shaven, black stocking covered legs protruding from the hem of my hot pink with white lacy long sleeves mini-dress ending in my black 4 inch strap heels, my black silk sash around my waist and my face painted like a $200 hooker every time I passed the full length mirror in the hallway. It just wasn’t even close to enough to satisfy the urges that burned inside my womanly appearing form. I had a couple more beers and a shot of rum, grabbed my black, 12-inch vibrating dildo and the Vaseline, then turned on the VCR and sat back on the couch watching “ Cumming of Age “. I sucked on that foot long latex cock through the first two sex scenes before cramming most of my buzzing toy deep into my ass. I hard fucked myself for awhile as the babes in the video took on cock after delicious looking cock. When that didn’t do the trick, I ground my satin covered ass against the couch in an effort to drive it in deeper but the NEED was way too strong so I waited for the twilight hours.

When the sun finally went below the horizon and darkness enveloped the city, I re-applied my make-up and left the apartment in all my feminine glory. Being in drag was enough risk as it was and I was feeling pretty buzzed so I walked right past my car and down the bike path that meandered thru the city. I took my rum out of my purse as I walked and had a few more sips as I tried to think of where I was going to go. The path crossed 7th Avenue about 3/4 of a mile from home, turning right I walked about a mile and a half to Jackson Street. I stood there a few minutes waiting to cross 7th and go left on Jackson for awhile and enjoyed watching the men that drove by stare at me and smile lustfully (some even made lewd offers) as they drove by or waited on the light. The light changed, I crossed the street (with a couple more wolf howls from the cars) and walked three blocks when I finally saw the light of inspiration. The light was a sign and it told me where I should be...at least for a little while I thought... and the sign read “ Art’s Erotic Emporium--- Adult Books and Video Arcade “. I nervously entered the store, fearing that with the lights inside that someone might see through my facade but no one seemed to care as I walked my babe-wannabe butt quickly back to the video booths at the rear of the store.

Under lustful scrutiny from the men in the video booth hallway, I chose the empty stall at the north end, entered, sat down and fed a ten dollar bill into the machine, leaving the door unlocked and ajar a fraction of an inch. I began to flip through the channels until I came across a video with some huge breasted slut taking on three guys at the same time then sat back and gently played with my water-balloon tits. For several minutes I drooled over the cocks fucking the bitch on the screen when I looked to my right and saw a semi-hard, Caucasian dick poking through the fist-sized hole in the booth wall. Not about to pass up this chance at a cum dinner, I reached over, took the meat in my hand, leaned to the right and began to slowly slurp on this gift as I listened to the bitch on the screen moan. It hardened rapidly as I flicked my tongue around the underside of the head then sucked in as much as I could through the hole in the wall, alternately for only a few minutes before it pulled swiftly from my lips. This left me hornier than ever for several seconds when the door to my stall opened and closed in a flash and a tall blonde man with his dick in his hand stood in front of me. Without a word spoken, I began to suck his shaft again. Unfortunately on about my fourth time of burying my nose in his crotch, he reached down my dress and felt my balloons then ripping his tool from my lips he hissed “ FAGGOT “ and left even faster than he arrived.

I sat there in the booth, the door shut, the movie still playing, the taste of his member and the musky scent of his pubes still lingering on my senses and adjusted my tits and dress back to their rightful condition. Then just as I was re-doing my lipstick the door opens and a tall, slender, very dark man of African decent steps in. He closes and locks the door and immediately drops his pants and boxers, freeing one long, thick charcoal colored prick.

“I saw that guy leave and thought I’d come in and see if you wanted more company. I saw you come in but he got to you first...” he said in a deep, soft voice as he gently held my head with his left hand and pushed the huge knob between my open hungry lips.

“Here, try some sweet chocolate dick...oooooo yeah bitch, take it. “ he continued as he pushed on my auburn hair while pushing forward with his hips, his shaft steadily inching it’s way into my glossy, pink mouth. Completely overtaken by lust, I grabbed his naked ass cheeks and pulled him forward urgently, that almost black monster dick stretching my lips wide as it swiftly sank into my hungry mouth. Oh the fantastic feeling of a hot, hard cock sliding in so far you feel like you’re gonna chunk-out but you NEED DESPERATELY to try to swallow it whole just so you can pull back and do it again...I LOVE IT!!!!!!

“Damn you act like you haven’t had a good fuck in a long time...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm............ooooooooooo yeah, baby suck my big, black cock.....................mmmmmmmmmm.............. OOOOOOHHHHH DAMN..........mmmmmmmmmm............wait a minute.....follow me across the hall. I rented a full length video in the big booth directly across from you, let’s go watch that, I wanna fuck your nice, white ass and there’s more room in there.” he said allowing me a few full depth swallows of his tasty sword then slowly withdrawing, pulling up his pants and helping me up.

I waited a few very long minutes, straightened myself one more time to avoid any prying eyes then walked into the booth he spoke of as quickly as I could in those heels. Once I was there, I sat down on the chair in the corner and watched my dark partner strip from the waist down. The video he had playing was apparently a gay porno because there was one slim, young man on his knees giving head to another young stud with several more in various stages of undress in the room with them.


“Get over here on your knees, facing away from the TV....” he ordered with a smile, “ I wanna watch the movie while you suck me. “

I eagerly obeyed my new friend, knelt down as instructed and for some unknown reason I looked over at the chair I had just vacated and there in the wall about four inches to the left was a hole as round as a beer can with an eyeball watching us. Seeing that excited me even more so I slowly took that stiff beauty in front of my face into my cock-craving mouth, steadily pushing my face forward along that delicious meat while massaging his hairy balls, giving our spy a good view of the entire act. Finally I reach the base, his short and curly pubic hair smashed against my nose where I take a few seconds to enjoy the amazing depths he was taking in my very full throat before beginning my shear delight of deep-throating this supreme sausage for about fifteen minutes of exquisite oral pleasure (my pleasure).

“OH SHIT, BITCH, you suck a mean dick............mmmmmmmm.........yeah.....but I’m in the mood to fuck your slut ass........mmmmmmmmm..... now get up, turn around and stand right there with your legs wide. “ he said then pulled me up by my cheeks, his tasty rod leaving my throat wanting more.

I stood up, turned around, spread my legs wide and was immediately grabbed by my waist in his large right hand while his left guided his cock past the hem of my dress where the hot, hard head ran into my black satin and lace panties. He took only a couple seconds to release my waist, take the back of my panties in both hands, rip them from crotch to waistband in the back. Then he grabbed me by my waist and with his prick finding it’s target by itself, he lunged forward while yanking me back hard enough to almost pull me off my feet. Time and time again he drove his mighty tool viciously into my backside until his balls slapped hard against the very top of my thighs. All I could do was try to stay standing and moan in extreme sexual abandon. My tits bounced like crazy as he savagely pulverized my asshole, long, deep and hard, his rigid member withdrawing with only it‘s huge head still inside my severely stretched anus only to SLAM back in full depth on each and every one of his savage thrusts. We maintained this wicked pace, his dick resembling a giant, black piston at 4000 rpms, for what must have been at least half an hour. Then as some lucky fucker in the video was getting fucked at both ends by some unbelievably hung older men, my dark lover’s grip tightens on my hips and fucks me even harder until I feel his cock swell inside my happy ass and he blasts his sticky load deep inside my bowels. Then in silence, he dressed and left me there, my dress bunched up on my hips exposing my torn panties and matching garter belt, his jizz dripping from my well fucked but still wanting more ass. I started to pull myself back together after standing there enjoying the sensation of just being rode hard for a few moments when a construction worker type dude comes in unannounced.

“I was watching you two and was wondering if you’re up for little more fun next door. I’ve got a hot movie going and would love to play while I watch, what ya say? “ this tall, slightly heavyset man asked.

“ Sure, if you don’t mind a cross dressing slut “ I replied.

He just took me by the hand and led me into the next booth where he dropped his pants, sat down in the chair and said “ sit here and watch the movie, I wanna watch them and you. “

Needing no urging what-so-ever, I straddled his lap while facing away and lowered myself down on his average sized member, wiggling my hips as his dick disappeared between my ass cheeks, my dress still stuck on the waistband of my garter. It may have been quite a bit smaller than the one I just had but it felt just as GREAT inside me.

"Oh yeah, bitch..................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ....................Yeah baby, ride my cock................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... you love it, don't ya..........................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, oh yes ride it good..........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............" he moaned as I fucked myself with his cock.

"Oh YES!!!...........mmmmmmmmmmm............fuck me..................FUCK ME HARD.....................oh,oh.......mmmmmmmmmm yes...........YES...FUCK ME, CUM IN ME AND FUCK ME SOME MORE!!!!!!........................oh,oh,oh,oh yeah................................" I moaned softly as I bounced upon his fantastic, hard member and loving every second of it as his shaft slid in and out of my hungry backside.

We fucked hard for about maybe ten minutes, me grinding my hips while urgently bouncing up and down on his hot rod. Then he held me still about two or three inches off his lap and fast fucked me then shot his wad deep inside my bowels, refilling my now twice reamed backside. Damn what a night, I fucked myself with my toy, I sucked on two tasty cocks and got fucked and came in by not just one but TWO horney studs, DAMN WHAT A NIGHT!!! We got up and he dressed, thanked me for a good time and I began to straighten my dress. As he left the booth, he held the door open long enough for a short, blonde man to enter who said nothing. He just dropped his jeans and gently guided me to the floor where he placed a leg over each shoulder and ferociously began to pile-drive his very fat (slightly longer than the last) cock into my cum-filled asshole for many delicious minutes. Again and again he slammed his hot, hard cock into my sperm loving asshole, my head bumping into the plastic trash can on his more urgent thrusts before he too pumped his sperm into me. He saved the last couple shots to splash on my dress before he put his jeans back on and left without ever speaking a word.

I sat in the chair for several minutes, re-applied my make-up, their combined spunk seeping slowly into my torn panties. When no one else popped in on me, I left the store and walked home, cum running down my thighs into my stockings in thick, warm, wonderful drops, my mind replaying the events of the last few hours. Upon arriving home, I went straight to bed and dreamt delightfully sweet dreams of being fucked by an endless supply of overly hung studs. I slept blissfully in my sperm splattered outfit as their juices drained from and dried on my deliriously happy, very, very well fucked body, anticipating what could happen during the next couple weeks of my lady’s time away. TWO WHOLE WEEKS of being as much of a womanly mega-slut as possible...and it was just exactly that, two weeks of sexual bliss.