Darleen's Day Off

Story Info
Hard-working Darleen is ready to play.
1.6k words
3.79
45k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It begins on Saturday morning. It's early morning, and the both of us are slowly getting out of bed. You see, we've had a hard week. Darleen's been running around town with the kids, and trying to work extra hours at the plant. And I've just gotten over taking a couple of killer tests. We've earned our time away. We are both just a little worn out. We drove in to a southern resort late that night.

Now it's time to enjoy, unwind and have a good time. Darleen is stepping out of the shower right now and she's just stunning. Let me tell you about my Darleen. She's about 5 foot 6 inches and about 126 pounds, light brown, soft skin, shoulder length, reddish brown hair, brown eyes, oh and by the way, she's only a 34C. But she has the prettiest nipples you could ever see. She's very conservative, but there are times when she can be very hot as well.

This morning, I'm just fascinated by the roundness of her ass, as she walks around the room. She's looking for some place for us to have breakfast. Just noticing her walk, I'm getting signals from m semi hard cock, that something good has to happen this morning. As I walk out of the shower, she runs up to me and gives me a big kiss. "Uhhhhhmmmmmmm, Good morning luv.," she says. Her breath is so sweet and her nipples are so hard. She knows that when we hug naked like that, it makes me just too hot to handle. "I just wanted to say, good morning." Then she's back to getting dressed and I'm just getting as hard as a rock. Darleen tells me how she is just a little wet between her legs and that she thinks this is going to be a very nice weekend.

By the time my hard-on, softens up enough for me to get dressed. I've decided too not to put on any underwear. I've got on the usual shorts, that's a little loose in the leg area, which makes it easy to let myself free and a nice T-shirt. But I'm paying more attention to Darleen, than I am myself. She's put on a pair of black spandex tights, with no panties on and a wet swollen pussy. I can tell by the imprint. And it looks great! I ask her to pull those pants down, because I can take it no longer. She smiles and stands next to the nightstand while I slightly move my tongue over the center of her soft and wet lips. They feel so smooth as I work my way up to her love button. At first I give it a soft and tender kiss. But then I realize that I'm more out of control than I thought and begin to French kiss her warm pussy. I try to use my tongue in the place of my cock, I want to fuck her with my tongue. Darleen is so hot, she has to lay back on the bed. Her body begins to lash around, and I know I want to make her cum with my mouth. And just like magic, is happens. I can feel and taste her warm, sweet juices. I just want to eat her all up. "Damn," she says, "That hit the spot." I had made her cum and now it was time to stop. We had wanted to spend the rest to the day, the entire day, getting each other as turned on as possible. Darleen proceeded to put on a red v-cut pull over blouse, with no bra. The fun was just beginning.

Breakfast was cool, since I had not allowed her time to satisfy me, I found myself with a nagging hard on. Darleen thought this was good, because it kept me with my mind on that great tasting pussy of hers. I had the hardest time, keeping my eyes off of her seemingly super hard nipples as they pressed against the material of her blouse. After breakfast we went for a ride along the beach. It was a pity that is late fall and a little too cold for a bathing suit. But the cool air had her breast almost picture book perfect. She has nice nipples, almost an inch when hard and she knew it was one of her best features. This morning Darleen was looking hot, and she was hot. We stopped at a convenience store for gas, and that's when it all started. For some reason, she decided she would pump the gas, while I pay, and when I came out of the store!!!BAM!!!!, I've got another hard-on. The profile she has at the pump is awesome. And I can't get my eyes off her. Through the corner of my eye I can see that I'm not the only one enjoying the view. A couple of guys driving a Coke truck have notice Darleen too. "Check it out," I say, pointing without drawing their attention. She smiles and tells me that she has to go to the restroom. I say to myself, this is going to be a nice weekend, as I rub my now even harder cock. I even notice that my own nipple are pretty sensitive now. I watch as she makes her return trip. She has a sort of naughty smile on her face. "His name is Shawn," she says. He was one of the drivers of the truck. She takes a piece of paper, that has his phone number on it and throw it out of the window. Darleen explains that Shawn had stopped her to tell her how fine she looked in her little tight set. She had noticed that Shawn was sporting about 8 or 9 inches. He had asked for her phone number, but she got his and told him that maybe she would call later. Just talking about their conversation, had me as hot as a firecracker, and she said that knowing that the two guys had their eyes planted on her ass and pussy imprint, made a wet spot on the front of her tights.

That was just the beginning of our day. Darleen even tried on a couple of pair of shoes at a shop in the mall, and her pussy imprint drove the salesman and me wild. I hadn't even noticed at first, but she was quick to let me know that his eyes were glued on her spot. He seemed to have a much smaller member, but it was surely as hard as they come. As we are crushing through the city, I'm breathing heavy, and she has that glow in her eyes. Her skin looked so soft and smooth. She moves her hand over my swollen tool and gives it a hard squeeze. I can tell by the look on her face that she is getting really hot. I look down at her chest at the little black birthmark she has between her breast and notice her big hard nipples. It makes my mouth water. I know that I have to at least touch them. I can imagine that they are hard and sensitive. I can hardly wait to get from behind the wheel of this car. I want them in my mouth.

At last we are in the parking lot in front of our room. She looks at me with those sexy eyes of hers raise up her blouse, "See what I got." she says. At that moment I could no longer take the torture any more. I leaned over and placed my tongue on the tip of one of her nipples. It felt as I thought, like heaven. Not wanting to get carried away, we decided to go up to our room. I'm walking behind Darleen now, so of course, I've got my eyes set on her ass on the way up the stairs. At the door her back is turned from me and she is trying to get the key in the door. And I am trying to get my key in her door. I steal me a little grind on her ass and we go in.

In the room, I don't know when we took off our cloths, but I do know that we left the curtains partially open. A group of guys with what seemed to be their girlfriends had a Bar-B-Que. going right next door. We hoped they were checking us out, but neither one of us looked up to see. We were caught in the passion of our lovemaking. Darleen was on her knees giving me a little of that same treatment I gave her early that morning. Her mouth was so warm and wet, just like her pussy. It was all I could do from exploding right in her mouth. This was something she hated. We roll over in bed and get into our favorite 69 position. Our passions build too fast and we couldn't last long, we're both too turned on. I turn her over on her hands and knees and slid my now massive member into to her love box. Her love is hot, slippery and as wet as it gets. My balls are hanging long and loose. She mentions how she can feel them slapping her asshole. All of a sudden, I can feel her body, stiffening up. She looks up toward the window. They can see us, she says. And with that I lose control. I pull out and shoot my hot load all over her back. Darleen shifts her body so that her pussy is up against my groin area again, so I slid my hard cock back in her hot wanting pussy, and unload even more.

We fall into each other's arms and she sticks her tongue deep into my mouth and we kiss. Her pussy is just starting to cool off. We'll do more damage later after the club that night. But that's another story.