Darleen's First Date

Story Info
It's time to try something new.
1.9k words
3.68
82.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First of all let me tell you, that we are a Black couple. We are in our mid thirties. And Darleen is about as fine they come. She has a light brown complexion, about 5'5" tall, about a 123 pounds, she sports a nice 34 inch breast size. And these days, the things I talk about are those things that for years Blacks never really admitted to, but enough of that.

It all started a few years ago, just a little after our first child had graduated from high school. One warm quite afternoon, we were found ourselves, "home alone" as we used to put it. Darleen went into Jason's, our oldest room to clean up since he was away at summer school. While making the bed she found an old porno tape of his. It seems that he was trying to hide it from everyone, so she decided to take it to our room and check it out. We hadn't had much time to watch a good old movie of that nature in quite some time and forgot how interesting it could be. Darleen started to get a little excited about it all and was very much into it. "Damn, look at the size of that thing." Well one thing led to another and we found ourselves into a great session of lovemaking.

A few days passed and we found ourselves, along again. Darleen was sitting in her sewing room working on something or another. She was sitting with her back turned working; she had on a short cut off tee shirt with a pair of shorts. I decided to sneak in behind her and cop me a feel of her nice hard nipples. Nothing like an early morning hard on to get things started. She responded well, but then she did something that completely through me off. She picked up here tape measurer and said, " Come here, let me see what you got." Then she took out me cock and measured it from my balls to the swollen head. "Hummm, 7 ½" inches, not bad."

Then she took it and put in her mouth and gave me the best head job I had in weeks. She sucked it all in almost to include my balls. It wasn't long before I couldn't hold on. There was nothing I could do but shoot a load that came from the side of her mouth. As she got together a wet cloth to clean up and clean me up, we talked. I asked her if she ever wondered what it would be like to have a cock the size of the ones on the movie we watched. We had been together since high school and neither one of us had ever had another lover. She seemed a little interested. She said that it must be something else. She also asked me what I thought it would be like to have a strange pussy to eat.

Time went by again, we never talked about it. Then one night, during our love making, I mentioned that she should imagine what it would feel like to have a great big cock in her right now, while I would be sucking on her beautiful breast. It was hot; she climaxed at least twice before I could even get to fuck that hot pussy of hers. After, while we had our smokes and discussed it all, she asked me what I thought. I said what do you mean. I think I can get a date, there's John at work that's been bothering me to spend some time with him for months now, can I go. I told her it would be cool, but I had to help her with her outfit and I would get hear all the details when she returned. She agreed and went off to work to set it all up.

Things went better than she figured. They were to go out for drinks on Friday night at a hotel bar. All I could say to myself was this was some smart guy, with drinks they would be in the perfect place.

Friday couldn't come fast enough. I worked only a half a day. I spent the afternoon shopping. I always love to buy her an outfit or two, just because it's fun and because I like to keep her looking sexy. Not really slutty but as sexy as possible. Today I bought her a black pair of shorts that flared at the legs and sort of looked liked a mini skirt and very sheer, almost transparent silk blouse. Under it, she would wear a black bra, slightly too small to draw attention to her breast and black thongs. She rarely wore stockings because she has beautiful legs, shinny and smooth, with a slight hint of hair on them.

When she got home everything was done. I had prepared dinner early, and laid her cloths on the bed. I even helped to bath her, like some kind of royalty getting ready for a big event. She was like a virgin, getting ready for her first date and she was both sexy and beautiful. I perfumed her down, even on her freshly trimed bush. And at the same time I couldn't help from tasting her pussy. I licked her sweet cunt, slowly and told her that, it was to get her a little wet for what she was going to take place later. She completed dressing and makeup, and with a quick kiss, she off. For a short moment, I felt as though I should be with her, but I knew that she would be returning home to me and that she would be mine for the rest of the night. A feeling of excitement came over me. I found my cock seemed to be a little excited too. I showed, played with it a little and went off to bed to watch a little television.

At about a little after 4:00a.m. Darleen came up the drive. By looking at her I could see that her hair was a little messed, but she had a look of bliss on her face, and of course that glow. I asked her how it went and she said great. Then I gave her a great big hug and kiss. As she stuck her soft sweet tongue down my throat, I could smell her lover's scent and it was quite a turn-on just knowing that my baby had come home to me freshly fucked. "Well tell me all about it." I jumped into bed and listened as she slowly undressed and recounted her story.

She said that the time at the bar was nice, they started with a $100 dollar bottle of wine and danced for hours, first fast trendy dances, then slow. Near the end of the last dance, she could tell it was time to make that move. His tool appeared to be somewhere in the foot long range and at first it scared her, but she knew that she had to at least see it. Near midnight she started to pretend that she had too much to drink and couldn't drive. She pretended that she needed to go up to his room for a while to sober up a little. On the way up in the elevator, she stood in front of him. Again she could see that she had to find out what he had. So with one hand she casually passed her hand on the front of his pants and said she was glad he had a room because she wanted to freshen up a little as well, and with that she gave him a big kiss. She could feel that wetness between her legs. And as she recalled, I became rock hard.

In the room she went directly to the bathroom. She thought for a moment about getting undressed, but she could again, feel her wetness and an aching in her breast, so she stripped down to her black bra and thongs, hoping that she was not moving too fast. To her surprise, when she stepped out, she found him lying in the middle of the bed with the television on. He was only in his brown silk boxer, with at least a 10-inch semi hard sneaking out in front. He got up and gave her a kiss and with that she only found herself searching to fondle his huge cock. She said it was awesome and she knew she wanted to put it in her mouth and feel it deep inside her. But she would let him make the first move. He picked her up and place her on the bed and immediately began to kiss her stomach as he pulled her panties off. She could feel her juices flowing, and that wetness between her legs, she tried not to moan, for fear of what could be heard between the walls of the room.

As he made his way down to her love nest, she could only shiver with the feeling of pleasure. The feel of his strong body, and strange, warm wet tongue was something she had trouble describing, but she couldn't help for thinking to herself of how his cock would feel deep inside of her. He open her legs wider now as if he was about to enter her, when she said, "No stop. It's my turn," with this she sat up and gestured for him to lay on his back. She was ready to play. And as Darleen told me in detail I was made to lay back in the same fashion. She was going to act out what had happened between her and her lover. She slowly pulled off his boxers and there it was, in all of his uncut manhood. She examined it at first, running her hands from his balls to the top of his mushroomed shaped head, sizing him up for what as to come next. Then she took her lover's big cock and went down, placing even more that she thought she could in her mouth. It was incredible, she explained. And as she did I moved my hand over her swollen cunt, and I noticed that she was extra wet. I realized that she must have been filled with his after spunk. Her telling me her story and the feeling between her legs were more than I could handle, I began to ooze drops of pre cum with every minute, and she just sucked it up.

Darleen said that without hesitation, she found herself mounting his large, cock, placing her hands on his chest for balance. He was easier than she thought and he felt wonderful. She said she wanted to be in control and that she wanted all of him in her at once. As she told me this, she mounted me as well. It was something else to feel her hot pussy, with that mixture of his and her cum surrounding my cock.

Her love canal seemed to be a little more accommodating, but it was good and there was no more talk. In a matter of a few, maybe six or seven strokes, both Darleen and I experienced orgasmic pleasure like we had never before. She was almost at the point of exhaustion. I guess because it was her second session of love-making. But it was good. She rolled over and went fast to sleep, as I watched her in her beauty, I noticed that white creamy after sex flowing from her pussy. His, mine, and hers. It was something else that's all I can say.