Darlene Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife discovers a new side of herself.
2.7k words
4.13
98.7k
17
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drbenway
drbenway
169 Followers

Darlene and I have been married for over twenty years. We have two great kids, both away at college, both on the dean's list every semester. We're pretty normal people. We have a nice house in a small Midwestern city, decent jobs, and good friends. We love each other and we've got what we both consider a good marriage. Our sex life has been pretty normal, too, which is to say it's been kind of routine for the last few years. I guess we just figured we were getting older. Once or twice a week was good enough for us. We've both been pretty faithful to each other and pretty content with that, at least up until the last few months. But it's those last few months I want to tell you about.

Darlene works as the bookkeeper at a small auto repair shop. She makes sure the bills get paid on time and all the paperwork is filed and everything runs like a well-oiled machine -- not easy when you're riding herd on a dozen rough mechanics who don't want to see a piece of paper unless it's in the bathroom. Her boss, Joe, loves her for it because he feels the same way about the paperwork, and he can trust her to take care of it for all of them.

Anyway, Darlene gets a lot of smart remarks and sexy comments from all the guys. It's their little way of getting back at her when she makes them fill out a job sheet. She takes it as part of the job. Believe me, she gives it back as good as she gets. She's also got them eating out of her hand, not only because she's the only woman in the place, but also because she's a hell of a sexy woman at that.

Darlene keeps herself in top shape with aerobics and in-line skating. She's about five-five and 120 pounds, with big tits, a nice flat middle, and a beautiful face. She looks ten years younger than her real age of 44. She works hard to keep herself looking good, and she likes to show it off. Her short skirts show a lot of shapely leg, and her blouses show a lot of firm ripe cleavage. The guys love it, and I know she does too. I don't mind, because she brings it all home to me. Despite all the sex talk and flirting, Darlene doesn't put up with any stray pats or pinches at work. She tells them talk is cheap, but they better not touch or they'll be talking cheap in a higher pitch.

This all worked out fine until Kyle had his accident. Kyle is a new guy who started at Joe's about a year ago. He's young, good-looking, kind of polite and shy, and not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer. Darlene said he never gave her any smart-ass comments like all the rest of them. He even called her "Ma'm" sometimes, though she always corrected him and told him it was "Darlene." She liked him right away, and even protected him from the others when he'd screwed something up. He seemed to like her pretty well, too, which she noticed by his hanging around her desk whenever he got a free minute. She could tell that one of the things he liked was looking at her, and she would often let her skirt ride up or lean forward and let her blouse come loose over her sweet tits, just to give him a thrill.

When he got hurt a couple months ago, it was pretty serious. Somehow, an engine block slipped and nearly crushed him. It broke his pelvis and hip in a number of places. He was in the hospital for almost a week before they sent him home in a hard plastic brace that held all his broken parts in place. He was supposed to stay in bed for a month, flat on his back. He could get up to go to the john, but that was about it.

A couple days after he got home, Darlene and a couple of the guys were supposed to go over to his apartment to visit him on their lunch hour. Unfortunately, Joe got a rush job and the two mechanics had to work through lunch. Darlene ended up going to see Kyle by herself.

He was on a hospital bed set up in the middle of his living room, with a white sheet covering his legs and middle. Darlene pulled up a chair and they had a nice chat about his injury and how long it would take to get better and what was happening at the shop, etc. She asked if she could see his brace, but he told her that he couldn't wear any pajama bottoms with it since they were too hard to manage when he went to the bathroom. Darlene looked at the awkward shape under the sheet and it made her a little excited, even though she knew it was just the hard plastic of the brace. She made sure to give him an extra eyeful of all her charms to make him feel better. When it was almost time to go, she asked him if there was anything she could do for him to make him more comfortable.

Kyle got a little red and told her there was something. He hoped she wouldn't take it wrong, but he needed some sexual relief. He didn't have a girlfriend right then, and he couldn't even take care of himself. If she could just reach under the sheet and give him a few quick strokes, he was pretty sure that was all it would take, and it would mean the world to him.

Darlene was astonished. Here was a nice sweet kid politely asking her to give him a hand job. She didn't know what to say. First, she asked if his nurse couldn't do it.

Kyle said the nurse was a mean old hag with bad breath.

Then Darlene thought maybe they had some kind of device for that purpose.

Kyle said he'd asked.

Darlene was stumped. She liked the kid a lot, and the thought of stroking his hard young dick was making her very hot. What could she do? She said if she did it, he'd have to promise not to tell anyone. She was a happily married woman and some people wouldn't understand.

Kyle promised.

Darlene slowly slid her hand under the sheet until it ran into molded plastic. She searched around a bit and suddenly she was touching his dick, which immediately jumped to attention. It was a nice dick, about six or seven inches, not too thick, but very sensitive, bouncing around like it was on a spring as she moved her hand over it. She took a deep breath and curled her fingers around it, slowly moving her hand up and down on the shaft.

Kyle gave a deep shuddering sigh and let his head fall back on the pillow.

Darlene stroked a little harder and a little faster. The bottom lip of the brace kept getting in her way, though, and she couldn't get a good stroke going.

Kyle squirmed a bit, urging her to go faster. She could feel his legs tense up, but she couldn't get a longer stroke with the brace in the way. Suddenly his legs went limp and he groaned, "I can't make it like this."

Darlene stopped stroking him, but held onto his dick to let him know she wanted to help and she had really tried.

Kyle said maybe if she could see what she was doing she could do it better.

Darlene thought that might work. The truth is, now that she had it in her hand, she wanted to see it just as much as Kyle wanted to show it to her. It seemed like it had grown much thicker than it had been when she'd first touched it. She knew the whole situation was wrong, but she was getting so excited, she couldn't stop herself.

Still holding Kyle's dick with one hand, Darlene pushed the sheet aside with the other. The brace was two large pieces of plastic fitted over his pelvis and upper right leg, and strapped together at the sides. Kyle's cock was actually larger than she had thought, but it was half-enclosed by the brace. She finally let go of it to get a better view. It was at least eight inches long and thick, a ruddy pink color, with veins standing out all down its impressive length. His balls were big and round, looking almost swollen with a buildup of sexual pressure.

Darlene made a little sound of pleasant surprise and Kyle actually blushed. It made her want to help him even more. She grabbed the shaft again and started to pump it gently, finding an angle where she could give it a better, longer stroke, although nothing like what she could have done if the brace had not been in the way. Kyle stiffened again, and Darlene thought she was going to get him off this time, but she pumped harder and harder for a couple minutes, until Kyle suddenly sagged again, groaning.

He said he couldn't make it that way. It was too awkward, like some kind of a medical procedure. He said it was awfully nice of her to try, but it seemed like he was just some kind of charity case, not like a sexual thing at all.

Darlene said that wasn't true at all. She was really excited and she loved his beautiful young cock. Then she realized what she had said, and it was her turn to blush.

Kyle smiled sweetly. If she was really into it, he said, maybe she could take off her top and let him see her gorgeous tits. That would make it a real sexual thing, and he was sure he'd get off.

Of course, that was something Darlene would never have considered -- except that the whole idea made her so hot, she thought she would explode. She was in a daze as she unbuttoned her blouse. When she had it off and threw it onto a chair, she suddenly realized what she was doing. Fortunately, she still had a fairly substantial bra holding her glorious melons. That should be enough, she said.

Kyle groaned, "Please." He knew the sight of her sweet tits would send him over the edge. He had thought of them many nights before. Many nights he had masturbated to them.

When Darlene heard that, her face glowed with guilty pleasure and she unfastened her bra. Kyle gasped when those sweet tits swung free before his hungry eyes. A huge shit-eating grin spread over his face and his dick -- which Darlene had unconsciously grabbed again -- began to twitch and throb. Darlene eagerly resumed her awkward stroking.

Kyle's legs began to stiffen again, and she was pretty sure he was going to come any second when he managed to gasp, "let me touch them."

Suddenly her nipples were burning, as if anticipating his hands, and she positioned herself where he could reach up and touch them. The feel of his hands cupping her breasts and his fingers tweaking and pinching her nipples almost made her come, but also made her lose her concentration on the hand job she was giving. Kyle subsided with a mournful groan.

"Oh god, I need it," he panted, still pulling on Darlene's tender nipples. "My balls are going to fall off. Please, Darlene. Isn't there something you could do?"

Of course there was. Instantly, she leaned over his bed and took the head of his dick in her mouth. Almost as suddenly, it swelled and sprang back to hardness in the soft caress of those wet, warm, sweet-sucking lips (and tongue) of my lovely wife, the mother of my kids. This time Kyle had no choice. He groaned and gasped to the rhythm of Darlene's deep-throating action. His balls got tight at the base of his cock and began to spasm. A huge load of hot jism shot down her throat, choking her. A spray of cum blew out of the sides of her mouth around his massive throbbing cock, but she never pulled away. She quickly recovered and began to swallow the rest of Kyle's spurting load. Kyle was jerking and twitching in ecstasy, gasping and groaning with his release, even after his cock had finally run dry. Darlene didn't take her lips from the shaft until she felt it start to soften in her mouth. Even then, she wasn't ready to give up that healthy young rod. She licked up and down it's length until she'd cleaned off every drop of the cum she'd spilled.

When she finally stood up, she was shocked and embarrassed at her own enthusiasm. It was hard for her to look Kyle in the eyes, hard to find anything to say after their amazing flash of intimacy. Kyle was just as awkward. He said, "Thank you," and mumbled some other nice things. Darlene was in a daze as she put on her clothes and left.

On the way back to the shop, she barely had the presence of mind to buy a bottle of cranberry juice to wash the cum out of her mouth and some gum and mints to try to get the smell off her breath. It seemed to work. None of the guys made any comments, and if they'd had any idea, they wouldn't have ever let her forget it. She would have been so embarrassed, she'd have had to get a new job, probably in a different state.

That night, when I got home, Darlene was sitting on the couch with a drink in her hand and a very worried look on her face. She sat me down and confessed to everything. I admit I was a little shocked at first, but I quickly became even more aroused. I started asking questions, pumping her for every detail. (That's how I knew all of the above.) The more I heard, the more aroused I got. In no time, we were both naked and fucking like dogs on the couch -- the best sex we'd had in years.

When we finally cooled down, we were nestled like spoons on the couch. Darlene cradled my head tenderly in the softness of her breasts, and I was floating in a warm afterglow that centered on my sated balls. "Are you mad at me," she asked hesitantly.

I had to stifle the urge to laugh. Mad was the last thing I felt. But it was a little sudden and confusing. "No," I said slowly. "I think I kind of understand how it happened. It wasn't something you planned out and it wasn't really your fault. But how do you feel about it?"

She sighed. "Well, that's the thing. I don't know. On the one side, I'm so ashamed of myself I could just curl up and die. On the other side, I feel like I've suddenly come alive. I just had the best sex of my life -- with you I mean -- and it seems like I'm almost a new woman. I don't know what to think."

"That's alright, honey," I said. "Just go with it. How could I be mad when that was the best sex I've ever had, too."

Maybe I phrased that wrong. Darlene took it very literally. Actually, I don't think it made any difference. She seemed to reawaken to sex that day, and I don't think anything I said or did could have put out that fire. And now I realize that I would never have wanted to anyway. Darlene went on to many more sexual adventures with Kyle and others that I will try to relate in further installments. But she always brought her wanton tales home to me, and I have always enjoyed them almost as much as the sex that inevitably follows. I just wish I could make these episodes as exciting for you as they are for me when they come straight from my sweet wife's cum-drenched lips.

drbenway
drbenway
169 Followers