Darlene Learns To Go All The Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw Darlene checking out his crotch, too, as she was on the phone. He sat back down and I could see that he was aware of the possible exposure because he adjusted the leg as he sat. He did a good job of covering up. I noticed he only glanced at Darlene because I'm sure he realized that a hard-on would slip right down his leg and out the opening of the shorts.

I sat on the love seat across from the couch. After Darlene ordered the pizza she went to the kitchen to make some margaritas. I told her I would probably need a whole blender full to catch up with them. She came back with margaritas for us and she joined me on the love seat.

We had chatted for a while when the doorbell rang. Darlene said she would get it and when the pizza guy saw her standing there in the robe I thought his eyes would pop out. Darlene let him in the door and while he sat it down, she was fumbling with her purse looking for the correct change for the pizza.

He was getting an eye full as she bent in front of him. I'm sure he could see all the way down the robe to her pussy. She handed him the money and he paused, then turned to leave.

Darlene said, "Wait, I forgot your tip." She rummaged through her purse and brought out two dollars. "I'm sorry, I only have two more dollars in my purse for you, can I make up the rest with a kiss?"

The pizza guy looked over at Robert and me, and I gave him a nod.

He said "Well sure, I mean, I guess so," and blushed.

Darlene put her arms around his neck and stood on her toes and began a long kiss. She leaned into him and mashed her tits into his chest. I could see that the robe had become untied because I could see both sides of it held behind her back by the pizza boy. All of her ass was exposed to Robert and me.

After a kiss of about 15 seconds she ended it and said "Will that be enough?"

The pizza guy looked flustered. Darlene looked down at his crotch and saw the hard-on he had and she said, "I think that did the trick." She took his hand and turned him towards the door.

She closed the door and picked up the pizza and started walking towards us without closing her robe. She sat the pizza on the coffee table. She was facing Robert as she sat it down, and I could see he was taking in her naked body. When she straightened up, she said, "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know my robe was open."

Robert replied, "Well, that was okay with me."

We all laughed and started eating the pizza. Dinner was a little erotic for me because every time Darlene leaned over to the coffee table to get a sip of margarita or another bite of pizza, Robert would have nice glimpses of her breasts. She sat with her legs folded under her and she faced my direction.

After we ate we turned the TV on but couldn't find anything interesting to watch. We kept it on and glanced at it as we talked. Then Darlene suddenly stood up and said, "Robert, would you massage my shoulders and neck, I guess the ride home made them stiff and sore."

Robert said, "Sure."

Darlene walked around the coffee table to Robert. He was on the couch with his legs stretched out resting them on the coffee table. She put her knees on the sofa, untied her robe and she slid the robe off her shoulders as she lay on the couch all in one motion, ending up on her stomach. Robert and I both got a wonderful glimpse of her breasts as she lay down.

She placed her face in his lap looking at me. She had a smile on her lips and she closed her eyes. Her robe was draped across her lower back and covered her butt. Robert began rubbing her shoulder and upper back, talking to me, and glancing at the TV.

After a couple of minutes I looked down and I could see Robert's dick protruding out of his shorts under her face! I could see the head of his dick had protruded from his foreskin. Darlene's cheek was lying on the entire head of his dick!

As he casually rubbed her back, it slowly grew a little more and then the head and about two inches of his dick was out of his shorts. Darlene's nose was now touching his dick. She lay there with a satisfied smile on her face as she breathed in his scent. Her warm breath on his dick must have been wonderful because I could see his dick getting longer still; I could see it growing.

Robert placed his hand on the back of Darlene's neck to rub it. He squeezed and when he did she rolled her head down into his crotch. When she did this I could see that her mouth was where his dick head was before, but I couldn't see it.

Robert kept rubbing her neck and at first I thought she was giving him a blowjob but then I could tell that Darlene's lips were only puckered over the head of Robert's dick. It looked as if she was breathing in from her nose and exhaling through her mouth.

She stayed that way as Robert continued to rub her neck and I continued to try to carry on a conversation with them both. Robert's eyes were closed. My dick was fully hard and I had my hands in my lap covering my erection, but I was secretly stroking myself.

She continued to make contact with his dick in a kissing fashion. For five minutes or more he rubbed her neck and she stayed in the same position with her lips on his dick. As he squeezed and rubbed her neck, her head was forced to move with the motion. I'm sure Robert was enjoying the friction on the head of his dick. I just knew any second she was going to open her mouth farther and take his dick, but it didn't happen.

Robert was having a hard time holding a conversation with me. Finally Darlene moved a little, opened her eyes and said, "Thank you Robert".

I was watching her mouth as she spoke. She still had her lips on his dick, and as she said the word 'thank', her tongue actually touched Robert's dick. I saw Robert's eyes close briefly when he felt the hot tongue. Darlene reached behind her and gracefully pulled her robe over her shoulders as she sat up and tied her robe.

Robert immediately adjusted his shorts and curled his swollen dick into them and placed his hands over his hard-on. Darlene saw him making his adjustments and giggled.

Robert said, "Damn you Darlene, you are such a tease!"

She replied, "I know, I'm sorry, I like to be erotic and tease and flirt but I told you that I'm harmless."

"Yeah but, I can only take so much."

Darlene said, "Now Robert, if you stay with us you're going to have to get use to me. I don't like a lot of clothes and I like to be casual in my own home and I like to flirt."

Robert replied, "Well, I can think of worse things to get use to, but I'm just not use to it."

Darlene laughed, "Well, just get use to it."

She then looked at me and said she was getting sleepy and could we all go to bed. She got up, bent over to Robert and kissed him on the lips. As we left Robert, Darlene said, "Now, Robert, if those shorts are too tight on you, just sleep nude and keep them clean for tomorrow. That's all I want to see you in, if any clothes at all!"

Robert replied, "Okay, they are a little tight."

We went to our bedroom; I couldn't wait to fuck Darlene. As soon as she took her robe off and got into bed I was running my hands all over her. I told her how turned on I was. She told me she knew I was turned on and she liked turning me on. I laid my hand on her breast and slowly ran circles around her nipple. The nipple was standing straight out. I gradually moved my hand down her tummy and past her navel to her pussy. She opened her legs and my hand felt her wetness. Her muffin was open and juices were running down her legs.

I said, "Man, you are so wet…looks like you are turned on too!"

Darlene replied, " Yes, I am, it was one hell of an erotic day."

"I think you turned yourself on when Robert was rubbing your neck and you had your lips around his dick."

Darlene smiled and said, "Yes, I wanted to suck it but I didn't want to make you mad."

"How many times have I told you that you can do anything you want?" I asked.

"I know, I know, and I knew you could see me and it was probably turning you on, but you know you are the only one I want to make love to; fuck me Larry."

I wasted no time in climbing on top of her, inserting my dick to the maximum, and fucking her with all my might. Darlene fucked back and soon she was cumming. I came soon after with the most incredible feeling of pleasure in a long time. We lay together for a few minutes and Darlene said she was thirsty and got up to go to the kitchen.

In order to get to our kitchen, Darlene had to walk through the living room. Although she was naked, there was only one night light in the living room and one night light in the kitchen. She was walking almost in darkness.

I heard Darlene say, "I didn't know you were still awake Robert,"

"I couldn't sleep, too much on my mind," he whispered.

"Oh, poor thing, and I guess I didn't help matters by teasing you all day," she said.

Robert said, "Oh, I enjoyed it, it's not that, it's all this divorce stuff. Hell, you can tease me all you want."

Darlene said, "Would you like a glass of water? Or a sip of mine?"

Robert said, "A sip of yours would be just fine, thank you." I heard the rustling of the couch as Darlene sat down. I thought, oh, man, is she going to give me a thrill, am I going to get my wish of her fucking another man? I heard some soft talking that I couldn't make out what they were saying, and a few giggles. Then I heard a kissing sound, followed by another kiss. I was getting a hard-on listening to them.

Then I heard Darlene say, "You know, Robert, I think a lot of you. You turn me on, you are so hot. But I'm not ready to have sex with you, at least not right away, even though it would be okay with Larry, I just can't. I'm not at that point right now. I enjoy being a tease and I love flirting and touching and showing off, but I'm just that, a tease. I hope you don't mind. Believe me, when I'm ready for some open marriage sex, you'll be the first."

Robert said, "Darlene, you turn me on like no woman ever has, but I won't force the issue, I respect Larry, and I respect your feelings. I enjoy your company and looking at your sexy body, and relish your teases, please don't stop. I have decided one thing though…I'm going to go Dallas tomorrow afternoon. I can't stay the whole week. It would kill me being around you. I'd have constant blue-balls."

Darlene suggested, "Well Robert, you can masturbate thinking of me!"

"Oh, believe me, I've done plenty of that thinking of you in the past and I was just about to masturbate tonight until you walked in!"

Darlene said laughingly, "Well, don't let me stop you, go ahead!"

Robert said, "No, no, I'll wait."

"Well, I wish you would stay, but if you must go, I guess you can. But you will come back soon won't you? You never know when I'll be ready for you."

Robert said, "Well, sure, I'll come back, and come back often. I'd be here next weekend if you two will let me."

Darlene teased, "Of course you can, but don't you bring any clothes. In this house you wear a pair of shorts or a pair of jockeys or go nude, you hear me! Ooh, nude…now there's a thought!"

I heard another kiss and then silence. I felt like they were hugging. I suddenly wasn't sleepy and decided to get me a drink of water also. I walked into the living room and saw that Robert was lying on the couch, the blanket up to his chest, Darlene was sitting on the couch and had her hand on his chest.

I walked in and said, "Now I'm thirsty too." They both chuckled. "Isn't anyone sleepy?"

Darlene said, "Robert can't get to sleep, I'm not sleepy for some reason, and now you're awake. Why don't we watch a movie until we get sleepy."

I turned on the TV to HBO and left the channel there. It was about half way into some movie that I didn't even know the title of. I sat on the love seat and Darlene remained sitting on the couch beside Robert. After a while Darlene said she was cold and asked Robert if she could get under the blanket with him. He scooted over a little and Darlene raised up the blanket and lay down beside Robert.

She faced toward me and pulled the blanket over them both. She settled in as close to Robert as possible. It appeared he put his arm around Darlene's tummy.

They looked so erotic lying there together. The soft light of the night-light and the glow of the TV screen illuminating them. I glance down to the foot of the couch and saw that Robert had taken my jogging shorts off earlier and had tossed them.

Oh man, I thought, he must have his naked dick up against her naked ass! I started getting another hard-on. Every once in a while I saw the movement of the blanket ever so slightly, but I couldn't tell what they were doing. I assume Robert was just slowly patting Darlene's tummy and nothing more, but it sure was exciting to see from the corner of my eye.

After about thirty minutes, Darlene rolled over facing Robert. She wrapped one arm around his neck and nuzzled her face into his shoulder. When she rolled over, she had pulled the blanket over with her exposing her backside. I could see that she had placed her leg over his hips and he was hugging her around her back with both his arms. I heard them begin a soft snore.

I couldn't concentrate on the movie so I quietly turned the TV off and decided to go to my bedroom because the loveseat was too small for me to sleep on. I drifted off to sleep thinking that soon, very soon, I will get my fantasy!

The brightness of sunlight in the room woke me. I stretched and headed for the kitchen to make some coffee. As I walked through the living room I noticed Darlene and Robert were still sleeping on the couch. The blanket was pulled down to their hips; they were not facing each other but were sleeping in the spoon position. They had their arms wrapped around each other.

I made coffee and while it was brewing, I walked back into the living room and sat down in the loveseat and watched them sleep. They looked so sexy wrapped in each other's arms. I started getting horny and opened my robe. I grabbed my dick and started stroking it. When it reached full hardness, I noticed that Darlene had awakened and was smiling at me.

She pursed her lips and blew me a kiss. I stood up, crooked a finger at her to follow me. She quietly got up without disturbing Robert and followed me into the bedroom.

She came to me in front of the bed and wrapped her arms around me and gave me a huge kiss. I eased her down on the bed and quietly said, "You've got me so horny, I need you right now."

"And what has you so excited this morning?" she asked.

"Oh, just the simple fact that you teased Robert all day, you teased me, you slept with him and no telling what you did with him last night," I taunted.

"I didn't do anything with him last night, we slept the whole night. But I'm just as horny as you, Lover Boy, come here and fuck me," she whispered.

I crawled over Darlene's beautiful body and slipped my dick into her cunt. She was so wet! Darlene moaned softly as I pumped my dick back and forth. She felt incredible. My balls were aching for release and I felt myself cumming. "I'm cumming!" I groaned.

"No, don't cum yet, I'm not ready to cum!" she answered.

I couldn't hold back and wave after wave of my shooting cum was released into her. I slumped over beside her.

"Larry, you came too quick!" she exclaimed. "I need you back in me!"

"Okay," I said, "but wait a few minutes while I recuperate."

"No, I need it now, I can't wait!" she pleaded.

"You'll have to" I answered, "Or you'll have to go do Robert" I said smiling.

"You know I won't have sex with him, but, I can play, can't I?"

"Anytime Baby" I said.

"Ok, come watch," she said as she got out of bed and headed for the living room. I followed her into the living room but veered off to the kitchen to get me a cup of coffee. I heard her talking to Robert and they were both giggling. When I returned with my cup of coffee, Darlene had pulled the blanket off of Robert and she was sitting on his stomach. I sat down on the loveseat watching them as I took a sip of coffee.

"Robert" Darlene urged, "Larry just fucked me or sort of fucked me. He didn't give me time to cum and I'm horny. Can I play with you?"

Robert said, "Darlene honey, you can do anything you want. I'll be glad to fuck you."

"I can't fuck you Robert," Darlene answered, "But just about anything else is fine with me and fine with Larry too."

Darlene slid down Robert's stomach, sliding over his dick. Robert let out a moan. She ended by sitting on Robert's thighs. She placed her hand around Robert's raging hard-on and started stroking him. "Can you last longer than Larry?" she asked.

"I can do whatever you want me to do, Baby," Robert said.

"Well, we can't fuck; I'm not emotionally ready for that. But we can do this" she said as she leaned back and started rubbing his dick head on her clit.

"Umm, that feels so nice!" she exclaimed as she rubbed the dick in circles around her moist clit.

"Umm is right!" Robert said as he reached for her.

"No, no, Robert" Darlene shouted, "You stay still and enjoy this…if you don't do what I say, I'll have to stop."

"Okay" Robert said, "But damn, you're driving me crazy!"

Darlene leaned farther back and rubbed his dick down the crack of her cunt. Darlene was moaning. She was turned on by what she was doing. She rubbed it back and forth. Robert had his eyes closed enjoying the sensations. Then she lowered his dick and pushed his dick towards the opening of her cunt. She inserted the head of his dick into her opening. My God, I thought, she's going to fuck him!

Robert moaned again. I started rubbing my hard dick! The site of them was incredible! She left his dick head in her pussy for about a minute while she rolled it back and forth sideways.

"I'm not inserting your dick into me in order to fuck, I'm just getting moisture on your dick" she panted, and she brought his dick out and began rubbing it again on her clit. She rubbed her clit with it for about a minute and inserted the dick head again into her opening. Just the head of his dick was all that was put in. I could see the pleasure Robert had on his face as he felt the erotic sensations. Then she pulled it out and started rubbing her clit again. "I need to cum so bad" she exclaimed!

Robert raised the upper part of his body and said, "Here, Darlene, let me do it to you; you can't relax enough to cum like that."

Darlene laid down on her back with her knees up and Robert assumed a position on his knees in front of her. He began rubbing his dick on her clit around in circles. Darlene groaned with her eyes closed. After a few seconds, Robert leaned back and guided his dick into her cunt. He had inserted only the head. Darlene moaned, and opened her eyes. "No, don't put it in! You can't put it in! We can't fuck!" she exclaimed!

"I'm just getting moisture on my dick," Robert said as he began sloshing his dick back and forth sideways in her wet cunt. "See, see how good that feels! You just relax, we're not going to fuck, I'm just teasing you with it."

"Oh, God," Darlene shouted. Robert worked his dick head back and forth a few more seconds and then brought it out and began rubbing his crown on her clit. His cock was glistening with her juices. Then he inserted the tip of his cock into her pussy again. And left it there and he was still for a moment. Then he leaned forward and kissed her tummy. When he leaned forward I noticed his dick slid another half an inch into her. Darlene hissed a sigh when he kissed her tummy.

Then he sat back up. Next Robert leaned forward again and started sucking Darlene's left breast. When he leaned forward I could see that another inch of his dick entered Darlene.

Darlene gasped. Robert then leaned back and took his dick out of her and began rubbing it against her clit. I could see that there was about three inches of moisture on his dick. He had inserted over a third of his eight-inch dick into her. After rubbing her clit in circles, he once again inserted his dick back into her. I could see as he parted her lips that he only put his dick head in her. He left it there as he played with her breast with his hands.