Darlene Learns To Go All The Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darlene was moaning and moving her head from side to side. Then Robert leaned forward again and placed his lips on Darlene's left nipple. I could see that his dick had slipped into her, he probably had three inches in her again. Darlene moaned and said, "Oh yes, suck my titties!"

Robert sat back up bringing his dick almost out of her cunt and then leaned forward to suck her right breast. His cock slid in with his motion. Darlene gasped. He sucked her right breast for about a minute, holding his dick in her about three inches without moving it. Then he raised his head and looked at Darlene and moved to kiss her mouth. When he moved up to kiss her, his dick slid farther in! Oh, God, several inches! He was almost fully in her now! They kissed and kissed. Open mouth tongue kisses! All the while his dick remained still.

They kissed for over two minutes and Darlene put her arms around his neck. She then slid her hands down to Robert's naked ass and squeezed his ass cheeks. He eased his body down on top of her and when he did, his dick slid all the way in! He was all the way in her! All I could see was his balls crushed up against her crotch! Again he lay still as they kissed and while Darlene groaned into his mouth.

And then Darlene broke away from the kiss and screamed, "Oh my God! I'm cumming!" She yelled and screamed as waves of pleasure rolled over her. "Oh God, Robert, I'm cumming! I love it! I love it! I love you! I love you, Robert! Oh God!" She moaned again and again and finally fell silent. Her arms were around Robert's neck and she kissed him passionately. "Oh God, Robert, I came so strongly! I've never, ever had an orgasm without some stimulation on my clit! How did you do that?"

"You did it, I told you, you had to relax. You were so turned on, you came by just thinking about an orgasm!"

"And thinking about you, Robert, God, you turn me on so much. See, we can play and not fuck! Oh, wait a minute, you're inside me! No, we can't do that! How did you get inside me? Damn, you're inside me!"

"Yes, and I haven't cum yet!" Robert said. "I need to cum!"

"No" Darlene yelled, "We can't fuck! Not yet, I'm not ready for that!"

"But, I have to cum, Baby!" Robert shouted.

"Okay, okay, but we can't fuck" Darlene answered, "But just lay still…I'll get you off by squeezing my cunt muscles."

Darlene began squeezing her powerful cunt muscles together. I know from experience she can squeeze and squeeze. Robert started breathing harder. She squeezed over and over. He wasn't moving at all, but I could tell he was about to cum! And then he started panting and yelled, "I'm cumming! Yes! Oh man, yes, I'm cumming! Ahhhhhhh, ahhhhhh, ahhhhhh!" Robert came and came and finally settled down on top of Darlene. They began a long kiss.

When they finally came up for air I said, "God, that was beautiful, and sexy, and man, am I turned on now!"

Darlene turned to me and said, "Get up Robert, Larry needs some attention…don't worry, I'll be back."

Robert sat up, eased his dick out of Darlene and she came over to the loveseat. She stood on the loveseat straddling me and said, "Eat me Larry…suck the cum out of me."

And I did; I lapped at her cunt and gobs of come streamed from her orifice and I sucked it into my mouth. I must have drunk a half-cup full of his salty cum. Darlene moaned as I licked and sucked.

When she was clean she sat down on my dick and inserted me into her all the way. She began pumping up and down on me and I knew I wouldn't last long. And then I couldn't stand it any longer.

"I'm cumming Baby! I'm coming! Ahhhhh, ahhhh!" My dick jerked in spasms over and over as I shot ribbons of cum into her. She settled down on me and began kissing me. She turned her head to Robert and said, "Did you like watching too?"

"Damn right" he said.

"Okay, I've got to teach you something now." She raised off of my deflating cock and walked over to Robert and told him to lie down. He did, and she sat on his chest and said, "Now you get to suck Larry's cum out of me!" Robert began licking her cunt and I could hear him sucking the wet sloppy cum into his mouth!

"That's it Baby" Darlene said, "Lick it! Suck it! Oh God that feels good!"

Robert licked her for several minutes and Darlene backed away and lay down on top of him. They began kissing. I decided to go to the kitchen and get us all coffee.

As I poured the coffee I heard Darlene telling Robert, "And another thing, you're not leaving here this afternoon. You're staying here. You're living here, with us. And you're never going to wear clothes in this house! And you're sleeping with us in our bed! I promise you will never get blue-balls, and I promise that real soon we can fuck! And fuck and fuck and fuck!"

I thought to myself, this is going to get even more interesting!

To be continued...