Darlene Lost The Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the guy sat down she told the guy in front of her that she loves to watch a man cum, which she truly does and that she was saving a spot on her tits for him. She rubbed her tits and lubed her hands up with spunk and started to rub this guys cock and it didn't take long for him to cum. His cum hit her square on the nipple and he moved his cock up to her face and caught her by surprise and the second round hit her right in the mouth. She tried to move her head away but it was too late as the third round hit her in the eye. Not wanting to get anymore on her she leaned forward and took his cock in her mouth and took the fourth shot down her throat. I was getting weak kneed and just couldn't believe how well this was turning out for me but my face must have said something else because she looked at me and told me to get her dressed because we needed to leave. She was pretty much covered with cum at this point and the nice looking man that was standing directly in front of her offered to get some paper towels, which Darlene quickly accepted. He brought back a handful and she started wiping her self up. After a few minutes of doing this and it did take awhile because she had a lot on her, she finally got herself pretty much dry. She whispered into my ear that I should look for that first guy, because he had the largest cock here and she wanted to see it up close and personal. She said "we could take him home and she would fuck him for me while I watched".

I told her that it was my evening and she would have to win her own damn bet.

Just as we stood up to straighten ourselves out the lights came on and she was standing naked in front of about thirty people. By this time she was an old hand at being naked and she just slowly bent at the hip and retrieved the coat and carried it as she proudly walked up the isle with the guys whistling and cheering all around. When we got to the door I thought she would stop and put the coat on but she just strolled out onto Broadway and headed for the car.

When we got to the car I bent her over the hood and as she faced the busy street I unzipped my pants again and pulled out my cock and with no trouble at all I slid it into her soaking wet pussy. I didn't even hit bottom when I started to cum. The feelings I had just gone through and the things I had witnessed made me so hot that when her hot box enveloped my cock, I just couldn't hold out, I dumped what felt like a gallon of cum in her pussy. When I pulled my cock out her pussy started to leak my cum and it began to drip down her legs onto her stockings.

I was just standing there admiring my work when she turned around and went to her knees and took my cock into her mouth to clean me off. When she finished she stood up naked and proud and she kissed me full on the mouth and stuck her tongue in my mouth so I could taste our mingled juices.

The kiss lasted about a century I think, but really it was pretty short when she finished she just turned and got in the car and told me we had a date with a kid at the drive inn because she wanted more cock tonight and having a big one sounded like fun to her..

The demons are sleeping now and I hope they stay that way because the events of that night have opened our lives to an extent we couldn't imagine. More will follow I promise.