Darlene's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darlene agreed and quickly undressed. After using the bathroom, she put on a dark blue robe that felt like silk, and hurried down the stairs. Both Joe and Shy were also wearing oriental looking robes and were barefoot. Before Darlene could sit down, Joe and Shy held out their hands motioning for her to follow them.

They walked back a long hallway towards the rear of the house and opened a large oak door. A large recreation type of room stood before her, and a gas fireplace had been turned on and flames flicker and emitted a warm feeling to the room. As Darlene looked around she saw a stereo system, some large leather sofas and chairs and an assortment of tables and contraptions she didn't recognize.

Shy took her to a large wood cabinet that must have been over ten foot long. Opening the doors, she saw an assortment of floggers, paddles, riding crops, and leather straps of all sizes behind two of the doors. She opened two more doors for Darlene to see more of their "toys." There were coils of different colored ropes, chains, and various clamps, dildos, and vibrators all shapes and sizes.

Darlene reached out and touched one of the suede leather floggers in front of her. "Bring that to me," Joe commanded loudly.Darlene sheepishly picked up the flogger and carried it to her Master.

"Since you seem to like this one, that's the first one, you'll enjoy this evening," Joe said as he took the flogger from her.

Shy returned to Darlene's side and told her to come back to the cabinet. As Darlene walked back across the room, her legs were a little shaky from the nervous tension flowing through her.

Shy took one of her arms and wrapped a leather wrist restraint around it and tightened the buckles. She did the same to other wrist and then put wider restraints around both of her ankles. Darlene liked the feel of the wide leather touching her skin. When she was finished they returned to Joe who was watching them both from a large chair.

Shy knelt in front of her Master and motioned Darlene to do the same. Joe reached out to touch the sides of both his subbies' faces and told them to undo his robe. After they both disrobed too, Darlene followed Shy's lead and together they untied the silk belt and opened the front of his robe.

When it fell aside, Darlene's eyes were riveted to the magnificent cock growing in front of her. With his hands still on their faces, he only gently pulled them forward and both women leaned forward.

While Shy busied her tongue and hands to her Master's huge balls, Darlene touched the tip of her tongue to the glistening dew already dripping from Joe's cock. Joe left his head sink back onto the chair, and groaned when Darlene took the huge head of his cock into her eager mouth.

Darlene had to stretch her lips and open her jaws wide in order to get the tangy cock in her mouth. She loved the musky, salty taste of a man's cock, and the one currently in her mouth didn't disappoint.

Licking and sucking the growing flesh in her mouth, Darlene moved down his shaft further on each stroke until the large head bumped the back of her throat. She saw that almost half of Joe's huge dick was still not in her mouth. She withdrew and started to suck the head in earnest. Shy was now licking his balls and up his shaft from the other side. When their lips met at the top, they both took turns quickly flicking the fat cock-head with their tongues.

From the reddish-purple color of his cock, it was clear that Joe would not last much longer. As they continued the licking duel, Joe was groaning and his breathing was becoming ragged. Shy motioned to Darlene that she should finish him off at this point.

As Darlene took the hot plum into her mouth and sucked it, Shy took her long manicured fingernails and raked them under his pendulous balls. That was the Coup de Gras and Joe tensed up and applied more pressure to the back of Darlene's head.

She allowed the fat cock to almost touch the back of her throat when the first thick rope of cum coated her tonsils. When Shy raked her fingernails harder under his balls, a second and third shot blasted down her throat and Darlene didn't disappoint when she greedily swallowed it all.

As the tremors subsided, Darlene withdrew the cock from her mouth and when Shy and her licked the sticky purple head, another long string of cum hit them both on the mouth and across their cheeks and noses. When Joe looked down at his two cum-soaked subbies, he started to laugh and soon they were all laughing.

Shy helped to clean all the jism from Darlene's face with her fingers and offered it to her, which Darlene accepted and licked her fingers clean. She loved being used like this in what some people would think as degrading. The smell and taste of Joe's cum only made her hotter.

Joe laid back while Shy and Darlene went to clean up, and they brought warm wash rags and a towel to clean up their master. When finished they all laid together and held each other. With her head against Joe's hairy chest, Darlene could hear his heart rate returning to normal after several minutes.

Shy had her arms around Darlene as they lay, and Darlene felt no guilt about her bisexual friend cupping her small breasts. As Joe started to get back his energy, he arose and also went to the bathroom to relieve himself.

Upon his return a few minutes later, he took the hands of both subbies to have them stand. He led Darlene over to an A-frame looking stand and snapped a clip onto her one wrist restraint. Moving her other hand about shoulder width apart, he attached the other wrist. Darlene shuddered when she felt Shy's soft hands touching her legs and moving her feet apart.

While Shy snapped both ankles restraints to the side of frame uprights, Joe slipped a blindfold over her eyes. With her eyes covered, her other senses had picked up the slack. Darlene's trim body felt the air currents as Joe and Shy moved around her. When she felt Shy's long fingernails lightly raking up and down her ribs, and over her belly and hips, she arched back trying to get closer.

When the suede strands of the flogger started to be draped over her shoulders and moved across her back and legs, Darlene felt the moisture seeping from her cunt and running down her inner thighs. As Shy continued to touch, and lightly pinch Darlene's stiff nipples, the first kiss of the flogger struck lightly across her firm, tight ass.

As her nipples were being tweaked and twisted, the flogger again struck her upper thighs with more force. The sting was almost delicious and Darlene's mouth dropped open. As she adjusted to the sensations bombarding her, Joe started a rhythmic pattern where he flogged her upper back, ass, and thighs.

While she was very trim, the lack of extra padding was already starting to take effect. Darlene found that she was becoming more aroused with each stroke and pinch.

She sighed softly when the flogger stopped and Shy removed her hands. She felt Joe's body brushing up against her back and his strong hand touched her belly. Arching back against him, she gasped when he dropped his hand and shoved a thick finger into her cunt. When Joe felt the amount of dew between her legs, he roughly added another finger to the first.

Darlene reveled in the roughness and manner in which her master finger fucked her. While some women love the gentle touch, Darlene craved rougher treatment. With both fingers making a hook shape inside her, Joe lifted up and Darlene quickly came when she was practically lifted by her cunt alone.

Releasing the tension on her body, Joe withdrew the sticky fingers and offered them to his sub. "Here cunt, taste yourself," he ordered.

Darlene unashamedly sucked her own juices from his fingers. She heard him walk back to the cabinet, and when he returned she got her first taste of the riding crop. Using light flicking motions, he peppered her ass and thighs until Darlene thought she'd have to use the safe word, which had been given to her earlier.

As she quickly adjusted to one area, Joe would move to another. When she felt the crop striking her belly and between her thighs, Darlene got even more aroused. Although he wasn't using a lot of force, Darlene loved the little leather striker on the front of her body. She knew he'd eventually work his way up to her tits, and she flinched the first time it hit the side of her firm little breasts.

She could feel her nipples standing out even more than before and when the crop finally smacked her left nipple head-on, the sensation was more like an electrical charge than painful. When Joe saw that she handled it fairly well, he struck both breasts with a little more force. He managed to elicit a few yelps from his new subbie but she continued to arch her back into the blows. Both of her breasts were reddened when he started to move down her belly.

Darlene loved the stinging feel of the riding crop on her belly and lower abdomen. When it moved lower, she felt as if she was transcending into an almost out of body experience. While she felt some pain and sting in the blows she savored it and couldn't wait for the next one to fall.

For a few seconds the blows stopped and Darlene's fuzzy brain started to regain some control when the leather crop struck her squarely on her shaved pussy. She inhaled deeply but didn't flinch or cry out. In fact, she strained against her bound ankles to open herself wider.

Joe looked at Shy at his new subbie's reaction to being struck on her pussy. Most subs, men or women couldn't tolerate much pain in this area, at least at first.

He noticed Darlene rolling her knees outwardly, and motioned Shy to go around to her back. Shy picked up a fur glove and started to rub it over Darlene's back and belly. Joe started to give the riding crops short, quick flicks directly on Darlene's pussy lips. Her mouth had dropped open and she moaned with every few smacks.

As Shy caressed Darlene's breasts and belly with the fur glove, Joe started a rapid fire smacking on her upper thighs. He would surprise her with every four or five blows and smack her pussy. When Darlene tensed her arms and legs almost pulling her trim body off the floor, Joe gave her a good smack right on her clit and she groaned even louder.

As Shy rubbed and pinched her nipples, he smacked her pussy and clit several more times and Darlene cried out and came like a freight train hit her. As several orgasms racked her body, Joe barely touched her with the crop, just used enough force to maintain the orgiastic momentum carrying her.

When the tension eased from her body, both Joe and Shy moved in to unclip Darlene from her restraints and she collapsed in their arms. Joe easily caught her and carried her to the large leather sofa. Shy fetched a comforter and threw it over her and sat and held her.

Joe went to get some bottled water in a nearby fridge and after a few minutes, Darlene regained enough consciousness to take a few sips. She smiled feebly at them both, when Joe told her how proud they both were of actions.

As the three of them sat of the large sofa, Joe had his arms around both of his obedient subbies. Eventually Shy's mouth found her Master's cock under the comforter and he quickly grew a thick erection. As his cock grew in size, Joe threw the comforter aside, and pulled Darlene on top of him.

Shy stood behind her and helped her to straddle their Master while he sat on the leather couch. With her knees spread wide, she straddled Joe's large thighs until she felt the thick head at her cunt. Dropping down, she shuddered when his cock forced itself inside her wet pussy.

Shy was standing in back of her, and pulled her back, while helping to move her ankles up over the back of the sofa. When her ankles were hooked on the sofa back, Shy pushed on Darlene's shoulders and she gasped when Joe's big cock filled her entirely. The angle of penetration stimulated Darlene's G-spot and her back rested on Joe's thighs.

When Shy turned around and straddled her face and lowered her own wet pussy onto Darlene, she licked her "sister's" cunt like she had done it before.

Since Shy was the only one of the three who hadn't yet come, the other woman's tongue licking and stabbing into her made her climax easily. She used her muscular legs to raise and lower her gaping cunt onto Darlene's mouth. When her release finally came, she used her hands to pull Darlene's head up tight against her.

As the first of several orgasms racked her quivering body, she moaned loudly and the pent up sexual release helped her to squirt hot fluid into the mouth of the new subbie servicing her. When the third squirt finally ejaculated from her cunt, Darlene's face was totally covered with Shy's cum. She had it running into her nostrils, mouth, eyes, and both ears.

While Darlene had never eaten a woman's pussy before, she found that she loved the taste and smell. The thick cock buried in her own pussy and rubbing against her G-spot was driving her to new heights of arousal. She knew from Shy's quickened pace riding her offered tongue that something was imminent.

Using her heels that were hooked over the sofa, she tried to pull the thick cock even deeper into her own needy cunt. When Shy pulled her face tight against her pussy, she felt her own orgasm starting. She was surprised when the flood of warm liquid gushed over her face, but swallowed as much as possible and sucked Shy's clit into her mouth.

Not until after her own intense orgasm wafted through her body, did she realize that Shy had bathed her whole face in pussy cum. When Shy finally moved off her, Joe leaned forward and used his powerful thighs to pick up the trim woman riding his still hard cock.

Darlene wrapped her trim legs around her Master, and held onto his neck. He carried her over to a leather-covered table and lowered her onto it. Still standing, he drove his cock into her with a savage intensity that Darlene had missed for years.

After a minute, she heard a low growl coming from her master and she hooked her heels up over his shoulders. As the thick cock pistoned in and out of her Darlene felt another orgasm coming and she lifted her ass off the table.

Joe groaned as he felt her pussy muscles tightening around his cock. When he came a few seconds later, Darlene bucked and came right behind him. As they lay still coupled, the cum oozed from their joined parts, and Shy came over to them and knelt to lick it away. As Joe slowly withdrew his cock, Shy used her tongue and mouth to lick every drop from him.

When he was finally clean, she did the same with Darlene's ravaged pussy. Darlene found that she liked the sensation of another woman's mouth licking her. When Shy moved to kiss her, Darlene eagerly accepted and sucked the tongue that was offered in their kiss.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Gary pulled into their driveway around 1:00 p.m on Saturday. He saw that his wife's car was still in the garage. When he put his golf clubs away in the garage, he went upstairs and found Darlene having a cup of coffee, still in her bathrobe in front of the TV.

After a quick kiss he said he was bushed, and was going to take a short nap before they went out for dinner that evening, as usual. Darlene cheerfully told him okay, and when he went upstairs she sat her coffee cup down and reached under her robe to turn the setting for the vibrator buried in her pussy up to "high".