Darlin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, wow, Nate. That feels so mmmmmmmmmm." Kasey moaned as Nate added pressure to his fingers before pinching her nipple hard. Kasey could not remember the beginning of foreplay ever feeling quite so sensational. Kasey had had sex before but the feelings the Nate was causing were so sweet. Kasey moved her hand down to rub over the top of Nate's erection, rubbing it softly.

"Darlin' you have no clue how much I like that, but unless you want this to end before we even get started you may want to stop. How about we move back to your tent and do this right?"

Nate had spoken the words against the skin below Kasey's right ear. Giggling Kasey jumped up and ran over to her tent and as she was unzipping the mosquito netting Nate wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her butt against his groin.

"That is not going to help me get this tent unzipped any faster you know."

"That's ok . . . it feels nice so I can wait an extra three or four seconds." As he was speaking Nate pushed Kasey softly through the unzipped netting into the tent.

As they got into the tent Kasey was not sure what Nate expected of her. The two other times that she had sex she had been in a dark room and drunk. She did not know if Nate wanted her to take her own clothing off or if he wanted to take them off her, she did not know if she should move over to the air mattress or stay next to the door.

Nate noticed Kasey's hesitation. "Darlin' we do not have to do anything that you do not want to, but right now I would love to help you take your clothes off and lay you down on your sleeping bag and slowly kiss every inch of your body."

Kasey turned and looked at Nate, so glad that he seemed to realize what she needed. Smiling she looked him in the eye and said, "I want that too!"

He did not know that his cock could get any harder than it already was, but when Kasey responded in her innocent voice that she wanted him to strip her Nate was sure his cock got even harder. Nate leaned in and slowly set his lips upon hers and kissed her a couple butterfly kisses as his finger tips found the hem of her shirt and started sliding it up her stomach and slowly pealing the shirt from Kasey. Tossing the shirt to the side Nate decided to wait to touch her lovely creamy breasts until he had her naked and laid before him. Pushing her track pants down over her hips; Nate smiled as he realized she was not wearing any panties. Nate moved Kasey so that she was lying on the sleeping bag. "Darlin' what do you want right now?"

"Well you had said something about kissing every inch of my body, but I think you should be nude as well."

Kasey had not even finished her sentence when Nate started peeling his clothing from his body. He did not care that he was fumbling and almost tripped while trying to get his pants off . . . he just wanted his clothing off so he could join Kasey on the sleeping bag. At long last, after what seemed like hours, but what was in reality only seconds, Nate got his clothing off and joined Kasey. Nate laid down next to Kasey and smiled over at her before he pressed his lips to hers nicely, softly. Nate watched Kasey close her eyes as he kissed her lips, hearing her sigh against his lips Nate moved and kissed each of her eye lids. Kissing his way down her face Nate started nuzzling and kissing her neck.

Kasey was surprised at Nate's patience; every other guy she had ever been with would already have been thrusting in and out of her pussy. She was so glad that Nate was different than the other men she knew intimately, but a girl can only take so much. As Nate started kissing the hollow on her throat Kasey decided that she had enough of this slow foreplay, she was ready for some actual thrusting and grinding. She was ready to get slippery and sweaty. Deciding that enough was enough she rolled over on top of Nate. Reaching over to where Nate had taken his pants off Kasey dug out one of the condoms. She moved so that she was straddling his legs. Using her teeth she ripped open the foil package, and started rolling the condom down his cock. Just as she got the condom on Nate's cock Kasey was surprised to feel herself being rolled over.

Nate decided to take the lead once more, otherwise he was going to lose his control much much too soon, and the last thing he wanted to do was spoil this for Kasey. Moving his hands over her hips, up her sides, and then grasping her hands he pulled them high over her head where he held them with one hand. "Darlin' are you ready for this?"

Kasey just moaned loudly in response to Nate's question. She was more than ready for him, she no longer just wanted him she flat out needed him. Bucking her hips softly against Nate hoping he would get the idea.

Feeling and hearing Kasey drove Nate over the brink. Leaning down he plastered his lips against hers, then slammed his cock deep into her in one quick thrust. Keeping Kasey's hands pinned above her head proved to be a minor challenge, but it was a challenge that Nate was willing to take. Slowly Nate started moving over Kasey, sliding his cock in and out, in and out. Releasing her lips from underneath his Nate started thrusting faster, listening to Kasey moan in pleasure.

Kasey started to scream as she reached the peak of pleasure and toppled over to the other side. Nate did not stop but rather seemed to increase the speed of his thrusting. Kasey was more than a little surprised to find herself climbing the ladder of pleasure one more time. She had never been multi-orgasmic with her other partners, damn this was good.

He knew that he was close to coming, but he wanted to make this as good as he could for Kasey. Wanting them to come together Nate slid his hand down between their bodies rubbing softly over her skin until he reached the downy curls between Kasey's legs. Sliding his index finger between her moist lips finding the little hard nub, he started to rub it in a slow circle.

She could not believe the sensations that Nate was causing. Wrapping her legs around his hips Kasey held his body tight against hers as he second orgasm hit and rocked her body.

The feeling of Kasey reaching her second orgasm against his cock was just too much for Nate to handle. He came hard filling the inside of the condom with his hot cum. When he finally had his breath back he rolled to the side and told Kasey, "You are the bestest, most wonderful, woman," and then kissed her softly.

After a few minuets Kasey asked just how many condoms had Dave and Tim left him. Nate just laughed then told Kasey that they had five more for today. He was a little surprised yet not at the same time when Kasey rolled on top of him and told him that she wanted to ride him then be ridden by him.

Nate and Kasey had used all but one of the condoms by the time that they heard Tim and Dave coming back towards then camp, making more noise than a herd of elephants in a fine crystal shop. Slowly putting on their clothing they left the tent and joined the other two guys out at the empty fire ring.

That night Kasey and Nate made slow sweet love long into the night, trying unsuccessfully to keep their moans quiet. Long after midnight they fell into an exhausted sleep. Waking in the morning to the sound of Tim and Dave telling them it was time to head back to the real world.

12