Darling Bonnie Ch. 3

Story Info
Dad makes sex slave out of daughter.
3.5k words
4.31
146.5k
16
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 02/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bonnie was developing into a beautiful woman and I wondered if our sexual activity had accelerated the rounding out of her body. Though just 18, she seemed much older. Her luscious body was causing me to sink farther into depravity. I wanted to take her to new heights – or lows – and treat her like a slut. I can't explain it. Maybe I'm just sick. That didn't mean that I wanted to share her with anyone – no way. She was all mine. But just like I made her take in the buttplugs and dildo, I wanted to find new sexual torments for her. And she wanted them as well.

It was after she had her ears pierced that I got my latest idea. A week after she had come home with her new studded earrings, I told her I had a surprise. She eagerly followed me into the bedroom. I made her strip and lie on the bed. She was expecting a quick fucking, but she was wrong. I brought in my equipment – a bowl of icecubes, a few large needles, some topical pain cream and a small box. When I lay down between her legs, she was puzzled. "You just shaved me yesterday," she said, not realizing what I had brought in. "I don't think I need it yet."

"I'm not going to shave you," I replied, holding an ice cube to one cunt lip. She cringed and asked me what I was doing. "Your earrings look so good, I thought I'd give you a matching set down here."

She sat up suddenly and tried to pull away. "Honey, relax, this won't hurt anymore than your ears hurt." In fact, her ears hardly had hurt at all, so mollified, she lay back on her elbows and watched me. After icing up the left lobe, I spread the pain cream on both sides, then grabbed the needle. Aiming carefully to a spot about 1/3 of the way down and about one third-inch in from the edge, I thrust the needle through. Bonnie gasped and cried and tried to jerk away. I held her as best I could with my elbows until the pain cream worked its magic and she settled down. Removing the needle, I opened the box and removed the small silver labia ring and hooked it on. "There," I said, pulling back. "How's that look?"

She looked down between her legs and seemed fascinated by the shiny ring. It was nearly a full circle, ending in two small silver globes. One of the globes unscrewed, so the ring could be slipped through the hole in her labia. "It's beautiful," she breathed. "Can I get a stud in my naval too?"

"Sure," I said, pleased that she liked it. Within two weeks, she had labia rings through both lips and a clit ring hanging down over the hood, plus a silver belly button pin. When I fucked her, the slapping of these tiny bits of jewelry help her to reach new levels of orgasm. Next, I'm going to pierce her nipples. I haven't told her about that yet.

Saturday, I woke up next to Bonnie and decided it was time for me to introduce her to the joys of buttfucking. She had been sleeping with the buttplugs and the No. 7 was nearly as large around as my own member. I slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom. Peeing caused my morning hard-on to diminish somewhat, but I knew it would soon be coming back strong.

Gently, I woke her and told her I had another surprise for her. I had her roll over on her stomach, then coaxed the buttplug out of her ass. The puckered ring didn't entirely close, of course, as she was nicely stretched out. She suspected what I was up to and turned and looked over her shoulder at me, but didn't complain. I retrieved the KY jelly out of the nightstand and generously coated my dick, which swelled in anticipation. Then I smeared some of the lubricant in and around her asshole. "Dad, will this hurt?"

"No, honey. You're stretched out well enough so that it will only feel good," I replied, hoping that was true. I had her tuck her knees up under her to give me the best angle. Steering my now-hard cock toward her gaping opening, I eased the head into her. She sucked her breath in past her clenched teeth, expecting pain. I pushed and the head popped inside easily. The buttplugs had done their job. "How does that feel?" I asked her.

"It makes me feel full, like the plugs," she said. "But it doesn't really hurt."

"Good," I said and pushed into her another two inches. She gasped then, startled by the girth of my member. If I hadn't come twice last night, I'd probably have erupted right now, she was so tight. The jelly helped me to ease into her slowly until my balls bounced gently against her wet cleft. Then I began to fuck my daughter up the ass. She settled in under me and soon was a willing participant, pushing back as I thrust forward. As I pounded her, I reached down between her legs, found her engorged clit and began rubbing it. The double sensation of being filled and stimulated caused her to erupt in a giant orgasm just as I exploded within her.

Panting, I pulled my softening cock free of her and lay down next to her. "How was that?"

"Oh, Daddy, that was strange and sexy and exciting. It felt so nasty."

"Did it hurt?"

"No, not really. I guess I must be stretched out enough, huh?"

That night, we went out to dinner. I made her insert both the No. 7 buttplug and the dildo, firmly strapped into place. Of course, I wouldn't let her wear panties under her thigh-length skirt. Walking behind her into the restaurant, I could see her trying to hide the exaggerated walk that seemed to announce to the world that she was full of cock. Most people, however, probably thought she was walking oddly for other reasons – perhaps a lacrosse injury. Bonnie sat across from me in the booth, flashing a bit of the tops of her thighs as she slid in. "I'm so embarrassed, Dad," she whispered. "I don't know why I let you talk me into this."

"Doesn't it make you feel funny in your stomach?"

She looked down at her menu. "Yesss," she whispered. "But what if someone sees us?"

"Just be cool and no one will." With that, we did our best to ignore the shared secret and order dinner. Bonnie was too full of cock to eat much and declined the dessert tray when it was offered – unheard of for most teenagers.

After paying the bill, I slid out of the seat and helped her up. Again, she couldn't help but flash a bit of skin where her leg met her body. I felt my cock twitch in anticipation. In the car, I made her flip up her skirt so I could see her naked pussy. "Oh, Daddy! Do I have to?" she asked, looking around the parking lot.

"No one will see you. Do it for daddy." Sighing, she did as she was told, giving me a great view of her bald cunt, stuffed with the dildo and framed by the straps. Her clit ring winked in the lot lights. She squirmed on the seat from the pressure of the large buttplug in her ass. An idea occurred to me, but I didn't want to do anything here in the restaurant parking lot. Starting the car, we drove west, away from our house. "Dad, where are we going?"

"I've got another surprise for you," I said.

She tried to get me to tell her what was in store for her, but I refused. We drove for about 15 minutes, until we arrived at the trailhead of one of our hiking spots. "You want to go hiking now?" Bonnie asked, incredulously. There was no one else around. "No," I said. "I want to fuck you in the car."

Bonnie looked around. "Here? What if someone comes?"

"Then we'll stop. Don't worry. We'll be careful." With that, I told her to get into the back seat. She climbed over the seat while I opened the door and came into the back. I leaned back against the door and made her lie with her back against me, nestled between my legs. I reached down between her legs and flipped the skirt out of the way, then began to stroke her clit. That sensation, combined with the stuffed feeling she had in both orifices, caused her to rise quickly toward an orgasm. She spread her legs apart for me and settled back, enjoying the feeling I gave her. Within seconds, she came hard and groaned aloud.

I let her rest a few minutes, then turned her around on the seat and had her lay back. Carefully, I unsnapped the dildo and removed it, followed by the buttplug. It was hard to remove and by the light of the moon, I could see it had left her ass wide open. I intended to use both holes tonight. Pulling her toward me, I had her get up on her knees and straddle my hard cock. She sat down on it quickly, for her pussy was stretched nicely. While she rode me, I unbuttoned her blouse and moved her bra aside so I could finger her nipples. Bonnie thrust her head back and relished the electricity flowing between her cunt and her breasts. We kissed like the lovers we were; our father-daughter feelings had long been buried. I wanted to come in her, but not yet. I waited until she had her orgasm, then held her tight down against my still-hard cock while she came down from her euphoria.

Then, raising her up by her armpits and bringing her closer to me, I positioned my cock at her back entrance and slid her down over it. She was still tight, but it felt wonderful. Bonnie writhed on me, pushing her clit up against my stomach and humping herself toward another orgasm. I could feel my balls twitching and after a few strokes, I came hard, flooding her bowels with my fluid. She came again too from the pressure of her clit against my body and we clung together. Afterwards, I reinserted her plug and dildo while she just lay there, dazed. She was so cute and obedient – the perfect daughter.

I purchased the nipple rings a few days later while Bonnie was at school. I waited until Friday night to show them to her. She paled and said she had enough piercings, thank you. I could see she was afraid of the pain. Yet she fingered the delicate jewelry of the nipple rings longingly. I told her she was being afraid for nothing, as it wouldn't hurt any more than it had when I put her rings on her genitals. Finally I convinced her by telling her that I would pierce one nipple only during an orgasm, so she would be distracted, and that I'd use all the precautions necessary.

She agreed and lay down naked on the bed, shivering slightly. I got the equipment I needed, then slid the vibrator up into her cunt. While it was on the low setting, I spread the pain cream on her right nipple. Then I held an ice cube to her to numb it up. After a few minutes, I reached down and switched the vibrator to medium. Now Bonnie was beginning her journey to a powerful orgasm and she lost herself in the feeling. I gave her a few more minutes to climb that mountain, then switched it to high. She arched her back and started to cum. At the same time, I removed the ice, grabbed a needle and, aiming carefully, thrust it through the base of her right nipple.

She screamed, both in the onslaught of the orgasm and from the pain. I held her as she shook, tears flowing from her eyes onto the bed. I switched off the vibrator. Finally, she settled down and lay back, exhausted. I left the needle in place as I cleaned up the blood that had trickled out, then rotated the needle around to widen the hole. She sucked air through her teeth and asked me to stop.

"Almost finished now, hon." Quickly, I removed the needle and slipped in the delicate nipple ring. It was a small circle, made of silver, about the diameter of a dime, that hung just below the part that slipped into the hole in her nipple. It was beautiful. I had Bonnie sit up and she admired it. She said she liked it, despite the pain.

I put the next nipple ring on two days later, following the same procedure. This time, Bonnie said it didn't hurt as much. Now she had two rings to join the other jewelry adorning her body. But I wasn't done with her yet. I started to introduce her to pleasure/pain a bit more in our lovemaking. For example, I would fasten a fine chain in the shape of a "Y" to her nipple rings, then run it down until I could clip it to her clit ring. The chain was cut to fit, so it just the right length to pull her nipples down and the hood over her clit up while we fucked. To minimize the pain, she had to curl up slightly. Because she controlled the amount of pain she felt while receiving pleasure, she was able to heighten her orgasms. Later, using a chain that was actually two chains held together in the middle, I would clip her nipple rings, then run the chain through her clit ring and clip the ends to each labia ring, pulling them up and apart slightly. When we fucked, it gave her an additional sensation and it opened her up more to my thrusting cock.

One day, after clipping on this chain, she had me get up and she hobbled to the end of the bed and leaned over, holding her hands against the wooden footboard. I could see immediately the effect this position would have on her so I fucked her hard from behind, while she braced herself. As I pounded her, the chain would pull her nipples, cunt hood and labia lips, confusing her brain between the pleasure/pain stimulus. She really started to like this added dimension to our lovemaking.

It wasn't a far step from this to bondage and discipline. I bought a paddle at the adult store that has leather on one side and soft fur on the other. Now, when Bonnie assumes the position at the end of the bed, chains in place, I spank her bottom with the leather side, alternating with the soft side, until her bottom is bright pink and she's shuddering from a near-orgasm. When I plunge into her in one quick thrust, she comes immediately, even as she screams from the pain of my thighs bouncing off her ass and the yanking of her rings on her tender parts.

I've given up any pretense of having a normal life now. Our depraved sex life is our life. Because I work at home, using the computer, I don't have to be in any particular town, so after Bonnie graduated, I sold our house. We moved to a more remote location in the South where we can explore our fantasies more thoroughly. I bought a farmhouse on 50 acres, well away from the neighbors. I chose it because it had a great basement. Within weeks of moving in, Bonnie and I had made a nice little dungeon. It was great working side by side with my daughter – me, dressed in shorts and a tee-shirt and her, naked, with one or more plugs in her, as we hammered nails and hung drywall. I got a kick out of fucking her while she was sweaty and covered with construction dust.

Her conditioning continues. She is learning to come from the pain as well as the pleasure, although I make sure she had plenty of the latter. Because it's often warm here, Bonnie rarely wears clothes anymore. But she always wears her jewelry. She now sports a silver ring in her nose that rests gently on her upper lip. I needed that to fasten a chain from nose to cunt, through the nipple rings. Now when I fuck her on her back, she has to keep her head forward slightly to relieve the pressure. Often she gets carried away and jerks back, so the pain will heighten her orgasm. I also use the nose ring to tie the leash to when I need to lead her around.

She's 19 now, but still only weighs about 100 pounds. This makes her very pliable. She loves me dearly and would do anything for me. I enjoy hanging her from the ceiling by her arms, the balls of her feet just touching the floor. Then I whip her with a soft leather cat-o-nine tails. It won't break the skin, but it leaves red welts. I love to fuck her while she's still crying from the pain.

Bonnie wears leather cuffs now so I can clasp her hands behind her at a moment's notice. Once, after fastening her wrists, I leaned her back against the couch and inserted the buttplug – she's up to No. 9 by now – and the vibrator into her pussy and strapped it into place. I turned it on low. She squirmed, wondering what I was up to. She watched as I hooked a chain around my waist and with the slack end, pulled her close and clipped it to her nose ring. There was only about 2 feet of slack, forcing her face to be near my dick at all times. That was fine while I was sitting on the couch – she could relax and enjoy the throb of the vibrator. But when I rose to get something from the fridge, she had to waddle along beside me, legs pushed apart and her head held low so it wouldn't painfully jerk her nose. Then I'd go back and sit down. Later, I had to pee, and she had to watch, her face a foot away, as my golden stream poured into the bowl.

Of course, I encouraged her to lick me while we were seated and she was happy to, especially since there wasn't much else to do while waiting for her orgasm to build. She licked my hard cock until my balls ached. With her hands behind her back, Bonnie was at bit of a disadvantage. She couldn't hold onto the base of my cock like she usually did. She was becoming an expert cocksucker by now, so she kept plunging her mouth over my erection, taking me deeper into her throat. "Yes, honey, that's it, Daddy's about to come now," I told her, encouraging her to step up her efforts. Her mouth slapped wetly around my cock as I felt the orgasm near. Her face was bouncing off my pubic hair, her throat opened up fully to accommodate me. With a rush, I came hard, filling her throat with cum. She choked and pulled back, then swallowed as much as she could of my fluid. Some ran down her chin and onto her breasts.

That was when I really became dissatisfied with my lack of sperm – I didn't feel like a real man. I wanted Bonnie to taste my sperm, not just the empty fluid that surrounded it. The next day, I made an appointment with a doctor to have my vasectomy reversed. He cautioned me that it may not be 100 percent effective, but I didn't really care as long as some sperm was present.

The operation went well and while I was recovering, I had Bonnie go on the pill. I certainly didn't want her to get pregnant, especially by her dad. I went back to the doctor after two weeks and had my sperm count tested – the operation was a success! My sperm count was back up to near normal for a man my age.

It was nearly a month before Bonnie and I were able to make love again. The first time that I came inside her, I felt like a real he-man. I had made it special for us – I fastened her wrist bracelets to leather ankle cuffs, forcing her knees up to her chest, then I attached the double chain from her nose ring to her labia rings, threading them through both nipple and clit rings. Then I blindfold her. My hard-on was raging even before I thrust into her. She was excited as well – her cunt seemed to grasp me into her. She told me she was ovulating, which really fired up my imagination. I could pretend she wasn't on the pill and would get pregnant when I shot into her.

With all that going on, is it any wonder that we had the best sex of our lives? I can't wait to see what I'll dream up next.

# # #

>i>That's it for now. Please vote! Comments welcome.