Darrel and Danielle

Story Info
Things get romantic between co workers.
1.9k words
3.82
42.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dawns
Dawns
104 Followers

Darrel Willard, a handsome, strapping black man, stood just over six feet. That he goes to a gym is obvious.

I had seen him several times while in the warehouse on business or just walking through the corridors. Our encounters though pleasant had only been brief. He's a good-natured person but one who has a penchant for making sex jokes, sometimes gay sex jokes. I didn't mind that would smack my bum as he can also be helpful to me.

"You would look pretty hot as a girl."

I laughed for several seconds at the comment while walking away.

I'm tall, and slender with long dark brown hair and brown eyes. Exercise for me mainly involves walking lot, sometimes cycling long distances. I'm not nor have I ever been into lifting weights.

My desk in the purchasing office is around the corner from the warehouse. A computer with links to supplier web sights sits on the left side of the desk. Just to the right of my computer is my phone extension.

The private side of me likes to cross dress. Tucked away in a dresser are bras and panties. Skirts, slacks and blouses and pullovers hang from end to end in the closet. Actually they belong to my sister Evelyn who is my fraternal twin. Except for the obvious difference we look very much alike.

It turns out that I am the only boy in the office with three woman. The youngest of them, Cheryl, is twenty-two. She's a pretty blond, five foot nine with long legs and blue eyes. The other two are brunettes in their forties.

I enjoy chatting with them. Cheryl likes to talk about her boyfriend. The other two go on about their husbands or their kids or housework or home decor.

Drag is not something I do every day. In fact it's far from being an every day occurrence. But this morning just for the heck of it I decided to wear panties to work knowing that denim would hide the line.

Something weird happened during that warm morning in mid May just before my twenty-fifth birthday. It was that time of the year when we all were told to get the flu vaccine. Like a good hospital employee I went to meet my obligation.

The nurse admitted patients only one at a time into a small office. After a few usual questions my shot was given behind a closed door.

As the needle punctured my arm I went dizzy then blacked out. I have no idea how long I was out but awoke in an exam room feeling altogether different. I felt softer. There were two lumps in my shirt. I don't feel like a boy any more.

"Please remove all of your clothing and put this on," said a nurse's aid. Having said that she left the room closing the door behind her.

I was about to have a complete physical for the first time in a few years. No matter, I thought. Stripping down confirmed what I knew subconsciously. I had become a girl. Just then the doctor, a woman, entered to tell me what had just happened.

"You're the subject of a new experimental medical procedure. We've altered the DNA inside your genes. You are now and forever a fully functional girl."

Why me I asked myself. Just because I dress it does not mean I was contemplating sex change. Sure girl's clothes feel good but having her body is not for me.

A wide smile came to the doctor's face as she looked straight at me for seconds that seemed an eternity.

"As long as you're here Danielle I should give you a complete physical."

I giggled. I can not get used to this, to Dan being gone forever.

The procedure completed, I had to dress but the clothing next to me turned out to be quite feminine. Where did these come from? I wore boy clothes in here. Lying on the chair next to me was a light blue sleeveless scoop neck shell and a pair of blue low rise jeans, a bra and a pair of panties, and a pair of brown four inch wedges with open toe.

No big deal I thought and dressed. I guess this is the penalty I pay for wearing girl's clothing. Resigning myself to my fate, I put them on me.

Suddenly I felt ready to join the world as Danielle Blaine and accepted the fact that a boy no longer existed. Leaving the exam for my first floor office around the corner from the warehouse, I wondered how Darrel would respond to the new me.

I like him. I probably will not go out of my way to flirt but I would not refuse him a date either. I just don't want to seem too forward. Suddenly I knew how to let him know that I am interested in having sex with him.

Chapter Two

The weekend seemed a blur. I had spent a good deal of time those past two days shopping for clothing as my original wardrobe had been extremely limited. I could not wear the same clothes every day.

On Monday morning at 8 my new look was certain to be noticed and get compliments from the girls. Dressed in black slacks and printed mesh scoop neck top with three quarter length sleeves I strolled into the office. I had on a favorite pair of black 4.5 inch stiletto heal with open toe.

"Danielle I love that top. It's pretty."

"Thankyou Janet. I went on a shopping spree during the weekend and I had my hair done."

Dan would not have cared if anyone or no one complimented his clothes although he didn't dress badly. Now the comments struck a nice chord with me. I was beaming.

Being a girl is not so bad even if it happened unexpectedly to me.

"I was in Macys."

Carol injected a comment.

"I shop there sometimes."

That Monday I had become the new girl in the office replacing the boy that, as far as anyone knew, had quit. Dan had been there for a year and knew them well. My brain held the same memories and knowledge of course but they could not know that.

Soon it was time to get down to work. Supply orders would be coming in from departments all over the hospital. Trucks would be pulling up to the loading dock which was not far from me.

The days passed quickly. My colleagues in the office were becoming accustomed to having Danielle there. Every day they knew her just a little better.

"Hey Cheryl," I said as the work day neared the end.

"Darrel in the warehouse is cute."

She giggled. "He's too tall for you. You'd have to stand on a chair to kiss him."

"I'll get him to bend down."

There was never any doubt in their minds that I liked him. Who cares that he's black?

"Dani," Janet injected a mild warning. "He has a girlfriend."

A gloomy expression came to my face. Darn, I thought. I really have a girl's crush on him.

I will not be denied. I want him taking my panties down. Deeming it worthwhile, I went off to try a little seduction.

"Hi Darrel," I said finding him sitting at the well shaded picnic table puffing on his cigarette.

"Hi Dani," he answered.

"You need a certain hat to go with that goatee. One with a narrow rim all around. It would look pretty cool."

He chuckled.

"What kind of hat?"

"One like jazz trumpet player Dizzy Gelespie wears."

"Girl you are something else."

O my God this is great, I thought. He has no clue that I was, until recently, Dan. Knowing that he and Dan shared common interests, I started chatting about the things that interested Dan. Darrel responded to chat about cartoons like Family Guy, Cleveland Cavs basketball and blues music. Then there were matters of the heart.

"How's your little boy?"

"He's great. He's got me watching Sesame Street with him. He sings the theme."

The child, I guessed, had to be three years old.

"Are you and Tina divorced?"

"She was killed in an auto accident."

"I'm so sorry!"

"Thankyou. It was 8 months ago."

The sympathy of course was genuine but I really wanted to sleep with him. I began to wonder if he was over her.

He had mentioned a brother in Boston who fell in love with the basketball team in his adopted city. Knowing of his love for the game, I had invited him to use my ticket.

"Darrel," I said facing him across the lunch table after six days and a few attempts at flirting, "I've got season ticket's to the Cavs game. Would you like to go tomorrow night? The Celtics are in town."

"I'd like that very much. How we getting in there?"

"I live near the train station, just a short walk away."

A kiss on his cheek enticed a look from him.

"I just asked you for a date."

We both giggled.

"You have a date girl."

It was late when I had arrived home from the game with him but I could sleep the next day. Friday night outings had that big advantage.

"Come on up," I invited then leaned in touching my lips lightly against his. Those wide brownish colored lips are so sexy.

In the privacy of my bedroom sometime between 11 pm and midnight our pent-up passions found their release. He pulled my soft feminine body against his tall, muscled body. The moment I had dreamed about for weeks since the sudden transformation had arrived. Our lips pressed together as the passions welled up. He kissed his way down my neck but I lost count of how many kisses. Then his lips found mine again and mouths opened. Tongues pushed inside making wet strokes. The feel of his hand sliding inside unzipped slacks under my panties to my clitoris was starting to drive me wild. I moaned softly as I began to cum.

In just another moment I lay on my back on the soft mattress with my lover on me pulling my drenched panties down and off. Then he took my bra and tossed it next to the panties on the floor. Cupping his hands over my now bare C cup breasts, his palms pressed squeezing just a little. The massage felt so good.

His gigantic, brown, hard cock pushed deep into my vagina. Wave after wave of muscle contractions rolled over my body while his sex rocked inside me. My skin turned flush red. My soft moans grew progressively louder becoming screams as I got from him exactly the treatment I desired.

As I lay exhausted from multiple orgasms his finger tips caressed my torso from the belly button up to the boobs.

"You're okay for a white girl. You know that?"

Recovering some strength I giggled at the comment. He laughed with me.

"It's good to know that I can compete with a black girl."

A deep wet kiss followed the comment. Then he took my head against his chest while gently stroking my back.

On Saturday morning we awoke among disheveled sheet and blanket. The time was coming up on 8 when I looked over at the digital clock radio. Darrel pushed the blanket down to our knees, reached and took my hand in his.

"I love you."

"I love you too," he answered softly.

Monday at work it quickly became apparent to people working on the basement floor that he and I were a couple.

"Did you stand on the chair?" Cheryl giggled.

"I got him to bend."

Darrel came by the purchasing office.

"Just girl talk," said Cheryl grinning at him.

"I'm going back to engage some boy talk."

Dawns
Dawns
104 Followers